[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 52076947.jpg (377 KB, 1400x2113)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
how do I detransition? I'm like post op and I've been wearing women's clothes but I don't really look like a woman I think. With all the political attacks on us I'm just tired of fighting every second of every day but I also already told everyone I'm a woman and I don't have any men's clothes. How do I turn this around so I can stop feeling like I'm pretending to be a woman?
Obviously my name is changed sort of (the state changed it but the feds don't agree somehow) which is going to be a whole other problem.
I really just want to be able to go out as a man and stop feeling like an outcast all the time. I don't really have any friends at least but my coworkers know me as a woman or at least know I'm pretending to be one... not sure what to do about that. I do kind of have a fwb thing but I guess I'll just ghost him since sex doesn't really make me feel like a man
Also any ideas how to feel more manly? I think I need that. I already stopped hormones but I'm scared I'll regress and take them again. And I don't have balls. Maybe I need to start lifting but I've never been in a gym so idk what I'm doing
>>
>>35525330
FUCK after writing this I had to pee and I had to sit down and fucking hell how am I ever going to be a man again when I don't even have a cock. But I know I need to do this for my own sanity so I can stop pretending to be something I'm not.
>>
you're probably going to regret trying to detrans at this point post-srs
>>
No refunds
>>
>>35525330
If you seriously want to do that I recommend trying to latch on to an ftm community
>>
>>35525330
You would be much better off not stopping estrogen, but getting a shorter haircut and wearing men's clothes.
>>
>>35525391
it was a mistake. Like okay even if I have to sit down to pee or get a funnel or some shit surely I can still be a man somehow. I'm fucking tired of pretending and fighting.
I don't know how I'm going to use the men's bathroom again last time I tried the men banded up and refused to let me in and if I somehow get in and they catch me sitting to pee they'll think I'm a girl
>>35525415
yeah I tried googling that a lot of the advice on being a man is aimed at ftms and it's all this spiritual crap but I really need to be like I'm a man and I just lost my way a bit (the problem is even when I was a man I wasn't very good at it and I'm kinda short for a man too)
>>
>>35525453
>it was a mistake. Like okay even if I have to sit down to pee or get a funnel or some shit surely I can still be a man somehow. I'm fucking tired of pretending and fighting.
>I don't know how I'm going to use the men's bathroom again last time I tried the men banded up and refused to let me in and if I somehow get in and they catch me sitting to pee they'll think I'm a girl
why do you think you don't look like a woman if men won't let you in the bathroom?
>>
>>35525432
shit the hair I forgot about that.
I've been trying to wear men's clothes or at least androgynous clothes since I don't really have any real men's clothes but people still think I'm a girl. How do I communicate that I don't want them to placate me. I'm done pretending. Surely I don't need a pronoun pin I hate that kind of stuff.
>>35525463
I'm sure they were just trying to be nice. I see myself in the mirror I know I don't look like a woman
>>
>>35525453
Oh yeah just ignore the spiritual stuff and focus on passing
Try and find an ftm community without fembrains
>>
>>35525490
bdd passoid
>>
>>35525497
but that's the thing how do I pass as a man I should because I look like one but everybody tries to be too nice
>>35525502
I'm not a passoid I started way too late at fucking 25 (I wanted to start at 12 but my parents protected me) and I'm 30 now
>>
>>35525517
If you're passing that well to other people, you're making a mistake. What are you going to do, live as a dickless man for the rest of your life?
>>
>>35525529
would that be so bad? besides nobody has to see my mistake down there
some teen girls called me a man a while ago. I know it's like a once a year thing but if I can figure out what gave it away and emphasize that feature maybe I can use that to pass as a man
as for passing it's not even the point I just don't want to be transgender any more and my only option is being a man so that's what I'm going to do
>>
>>35525556
ok well do what you like
I still think you would be better off detransing socially by cutting your hair and wearing men's clothes, but continuing to take estrogen rather than letting your body masculinize. That will probably be a miserable experience.
>>
>>35525572
You're just trying to give me an out so I can go back to being a woman if I get less depressed one day. But do men on estrogen get treated as a man? Besides realistically I'm not masculinizing because I fucking cut my balls off
>>
>>35525607
>Besides realistically I'm not masculinizing because I fucking cut my balls off
then why stop taking estrogen?
>>
>>35525609
what kind of a man takes girl hormones? even if it won't help much it's like a symbol
>>
>>35525622
why not inject testosterone to actually look like a man?
>>
>>35525330
Yeah buy some barbells and start lifting
it feels good after a few days of continuous training. I don't even have big muscles but feeling the way a strong bicep (YOUR strong bicep) ripples under the skin is great.
Since you don't have balls you probably need to get on some kind of test, I also recommend zinc pills and vitamin D pills, these help a lot with how you feel.
This last bit is the one you're probably going to be the least likely to follow, but it's the most important:
God will give you guidance if you pray and read the Bible. It can be a mystery, impossible to understand but everything you've done up to this point is for a reason.
In many ways it's over for you, you've done something you can never truly take back. But with that ending comes a new beginning and new possibilities, and your future is still a lot brighter than that of many other people.
>>
>>35525633
because I fucking hate doctors I bet they’d love to give me t though which would just further reinforce how much I hate them
>>35525634
I don’t even know half of these words what is a bicep I’ve failed as a man
Doesn’t zinc make testosterone somehow would that still work on me or does not having balls break that
I chose a biblical girl name so now maybe I can choose a biblical boy name. Or do I have to go back to my original boy name?
>>
>>35525675
>because I fucking hate doctors I bet they’d love to give me t though which would just further reinforce how much I hate them
you're sure you don't want to grow your beard back?
>>
>>35525697
would it do that? that would really help people see me as a man I think
>>35525675
I googled bicep and it just made me horny this is the problem I need like some way to train my brain into thinking like a man
>>
>>35525378
Dunno, ask trans men how do they cope.
You’re transitioning back to male, im sure they have some tips for you
>>
>>35525556
>I just don't want to be transgender any more
You have reached a point where even if you go back you’ll eternally be transgender. You don’t have a cock anymore and you don’t pass as a man. People are never going to believe you ever had one if they catch wind of what you have now. Why bother detransitioning? Why did you start transitioning?
>>
>>35525330
someone who is clearly not dysphoric would not have gotten bottom surgery, try harder when coming up with your next LARP
>>
>>35525713
>liking guys is womanly
Jfc just be gay if that’s your thing but why are you so hellbent on detransitioning and then thinking you’re irredeemably womanly?
You don’t know what you actually want, don’t you?
>>
>>35525722
as far as I can tell they have packers maybe I should get one
>>35525751
I thought I could be a woman but I was wrong. It’s just such a hassle knowing everyone hates me. I feel like if I can get over the hump I can be a man again and be done with this mistake. Like yeah I can’t get a penis back but whatever nobody sees it anyway so as long as I can find a way to pee I’m fine.
I think I should pass as a man people are just too nice. I wish I hadn’t told everyone I want to be a woman
>>35525781
what are you talking about it’s not about the physical dysphoria it’s about how it didn’t really help my mental state since everybody still hates me
>>
>>35525784
it would be okay if I could be a gay guy but I can’t I have a fucking pussy so take a guess what being horny for guys means for me
>>
>>35525789
Did you transition so people would like you? If that were true then you must be an extremely low agency person and I have zero respect for you.
>>
>>35525789
How do you know they hate you?
>>
>>35525675
>Doesn’t zinc make testosterone somehow would that still work on me or does not having balls break that
I don't know about that. I do know it makes me feel healthier and triples the volume of my ejaculations, but that latter point isn't going to be much help to you at this point I think. Was your prostate taken out during SRS?
Also buy lots of man clothes, get them cheap at goodwill or online from aliexpress, or on sale somewhere.
Whatever you do, don't bind your chest with a binder, it's dangerous and more likely than not will hurt you even more than you already have been.
>>
>>35525330
>how do I detransition? I'm like post op
get a time machine
>>
>>35525808
No I always wanted to be a girl and I thought I could do it. I couldn’t.
>>35525816
Come on google transgender and tell me we’re liked by people (alternatively visit any board on this site and ask)
>>35525826
I mean supposedly it’s still there but I never knew how to find it. I can’t ejaculate any more. Okay but people will see my boobs and think I’m a woman.
>>
OP, start trying to become closer with your family, parents, siblings, etc. Many transgender people become distant from their families when they transition, but moms and dads often have an endless capacity for forgiveness.
>>35525781
dysphoria isn't real, it's an imagined justification for actions like bottom surgery
>>
>>35525853
my parents told me not to get surgery but I ran off and did it anyway. my mom is the only one who still talks to me. You think if I tell them all I made a mistake they’ll let me back in?
>>
>>35525849
>I couldn’t
if you couldn't than why do you not pass as a man? It can't have been that big a deal to you if you want to detransition because of what random people think
>>35525853
why do I want to die everyday then stupid nigger? and I'm a repressor so I'm not "justifying" anything
>>
>>35525882
because people are too woke these days and think they should act like I’m a woman
you should stay strong repressing is better than being a half man half woman like I am
>>
>>35525849
>the online people don’t like me
God, you’re spineless. Why did you start transitioning in the first place?
>>
>>35525913
I told you I wanted to be a girl and thought I could do it. Hated the penis wished I had pussy and boobs all the normal shit. I thought I could get done and be a woman. I didn’t know it would be a constant battle forever
>>
>>35525330
log off @0xcafebeef
>>
>>35525378
such a retarded larp kys faggot
>>
>>35525869
Sure, judgmental people love to be proven right. Make the act pathetic so they feel reaffirmed in their ideas
>>
>>35525933
you just know he was jerking off his euphoria boner while writing that
>>
>>35525925
So you are happy with your tits and puss or aren’t you? What changed? You or you just noticed people don’t like what you did?
Why did you put so much weight on what other people think?
>>
>>35525938
that might work
>>35525944
thank you for calling me he but I wish I had a cock
>>
>>35525955
I mean I’m comfortable with my body but I am tired of dealing with people who don’t or won’t ever accept me and they’re like powerful ones like the government and doctors and if they’re always going to treat me as a man what’s the point. I can’t fight I’m not strong. I thought I was done but I’m not done and I’ll never be done because everything that’s left is stuff that’ll never change
>>
>>35525330
You should kys. Not because because you're a trans btw. That's irrelevant.
You should kys because you're an attention-whore : a deadweight hindering society in a thousand small ways.
kys.
>>
>>35525896
If you "pass" because people are le woke than you obviously don't actually pass retard.
I'm forced by circumstance to "stay strong" until the end, which will probably be before 25 since I'm actually dysphoric. Don't imply that being like this is "better" than any alternative because it's fucking not.
>>35525984
People like you don't reincarnate btw. Soulless hylic.
>>
>>35525984
Okay, so if you are actually okay with your body then why change it? You’re gonna hate it again if you do.
You need someone to talk about this that’s not from this place.
You can act like a guy and show off to the world as a man if you want but your biggest problem comes from how you interpret every single social interaction as negative.
>>
>>35525882
>why do I want to die everyday then stupid nigger?
plenty of people kill themselves for plenty of dumb reasons
enough kids killed themselves over losing iPods that it was a meme 15 years ago
>>35526011
>People like you don't reincarnate btw.
no one reincarnates, that's an omega level cope possibly even tied to your suicidal ideations
>>
>>35526130
my body being wrong isn't a dumb reason dumb nigger. also the le forgiveness thing sounded super gay you should kill yourself because of that before you die of monkeypox or something
I want to write something that actually explains how retarded what you're saying is but I have had too much alcohol to come up with anything coherent right now sadly.
>>
>>35526130
>>35526227
also nobody cares about your oldtroon an hero meme faggot
>>
>>35525453
If you pass that well I don’t think detransing is possible for you, people don’t clock you as trans so you can stealth without issue. The main targets of transphobic hate crime are people who visibly don’t pass or who get killed when guys chimp out after going down on a trans woman
>>
>>35526011
this isn’t the point of this thread
>>35526040
If people were actually willing to let me change it would be different but since not this is where I am
>>35527423
nobody killed me but idk why

people this thread was for you to tell me how to be a man not argue that I should be a woman or pass. I need strategies to train my mind and body into masculinity
>>
>>35526234
get off this site newfag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.