[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iMG_3879.jpg (197 KB, 3000x3000)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
just spent 3 hours in bed crying eating cookies while waching (barely) seinfeld to get over my bf breaking up with me. it didnt help so now im back on this site for the first time in months cause i have no one else i can talk to about this. how do i get over him and breaking up easier. its my first relationship and break up so i have no idea what im doing. he said some bs about him not being good for me when i know thats a lie and hes just trying to make me feel better after getting bored or annoyed or something
>>
>>35525994
im sorry anon, the first heartbreak is always the worst because its when your heart is the most innocent. let yourself grieve as need be, and start building your life outside of him. after you've taken time to grieve, put some time towards reinventing yourself, getting a new hobby, interacting with new people.
>>
>>35526012
so i just keep crying till i get over it? idek is that normal. its not like i dont have a life outside of him i have some friends but im not out yet and theres no one i can talk to about it at all it just sucks. thank you for being kind it means a lot
>>
>>35525994
go strict no contact or you're gonna be struggling for a very long time
>>
>>35525994
It's not a problem with you. Time will make things better. You'll find another person some day. Keep watching seinfeld, cry, and do some things that make you happy.
>>
>>35526094
There's generally two different stage, the grieving and then the moving on part, right now you're in the first stage. Not being out to friends definitely makes it more difficult, especially if your bf was the only one basically you were out to.
>>
>>35525994
Damn
When my first relationsjip ended i just said "damn" and moved on
>>
>>35526129
he blocked me on everything so yea ig that wont be happening
>>35526148
okay ill try ty
>>35526181
yea irl im only out to him and my brother and god knows im not telling my brother about this
>>35526220
i wish i could do that but its too hurtful
>>
>>35526220
your so cool and badass
>>
>>35525994
Men are trash
Cry it out and move on is the only thing that helps unfortunately :(
>>
File: 1694925266974.gif (911 KB, 200x200)
911 KB
911 KB GIF
>>35525994
>>
Who are you talking about? Nobody. No one real, no one who has any real bearing over your current state of being. There's just you and the future. Take a deep breath, exhale, and expell whatever ghosts (no matter how familiar they may seem) immediately or they will only haunt deeper into who you are, who you will become. There's nothing there in the first place, but, if it makes you feel better, by all means go exorcism-mode: The past does not exist; but the future does. Whatever you choose to take with you (remember), just make sure it has a purpose--suffering is not a purpose. Best of luck.
>>
I think a lot of it is just time, and as importantly, racking up new experiences. which is very hard if you're depressed or you need new patterns so you're not constantly being reminded of your ex, but you can do it. If you're paralyzed and sad right now it's okay. It's okay to feel shitty, you don't have to try to change it or heap criticism or shame on yourself that you're single and you feel bad. Just feel bad and let yourself feel bad. Almost everyone who dates gets broken up with. It's not just you and there will be someone else.

Also I would not try to talk to him again right now, even if you feel like something is unresolved or you could make him work it out with you. It will probably just hurt. It's okay and not embarrassing to want to, though.

When you feel a little bit less shocked and devastated do something new, or something old that you love. Go sit next to a body of water or a nice park. Start a new series or game you're excited about. You can be miserable and still have little moments of things being better. That's called healing.
>>
>>35526679
idk he was nice to me and treated me well i genuinely think i was the issue so its whatever
>>35526789
this is too confusing for me sorry lmao ty though
>>35526934
thank you ill try my best. going to see a lake does sound like its be helpful somehow and i am capable easily so i will thanks
>>
File: bozz.png (3.26 MB, 1530x850)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
>>35525994
>he said some bs about him not being good for me
common cop out, prob just wanted new hole. just go get some other dick. men are everywhere and all have the same personality anwyays. be prepared for when they look for a new hole its usually that despite what they say.
>>
>>35527286
idk even if thats true for him id rather not just go get some other dick i dont wanna be a whore or have casual sex
>>
>>35525994
>my first relationship
how old are you OP?
>>
>>35527950
i turned 20 a couple months ago

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.