[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

yo anal is actually total fucking bliss wth
had a literal leg shaking 20 second orgasm while literally collapsing

i understand you fags now, sorry for all the mistreatment you have begotten because of me. you people are still degenerates but i get why u do it now
>>
File: IMG_0750.jpg (74 KB, 636x769)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
wow u had the decency to admit we were right
ok chud we forgive u for everything, just be nice to us in the future.
>>
>>35526201
yep
I'm don't even want to have anal sex because stds etc. but anal masturbation is great
>>
>>35526201
Who fucked you?
>>
>some random chud can do this and i as a tranny still can't
>>
>>35526311
Iktf
>>
>>35526311
I use the Njoy wand to give myself ejaculatory anal orgasms every day now, if you can't shoot ropes from anal it's a skill issue
t. racist chud
>>
>>35526306
i just inserted a butt plug while sucking off a dildo
id never let myself get sodomized by a man, im not a fucking fag
>>
>>35526337
Yeah clearly bro, you're as straight as it gets
>>
>>35526337
Eh, I got trolled. :-/
>>
>>35526364
im not trolling, i was just extremely horny and had a low inhibition. yeah looking back it was degenerate and denigrating but it still felt really good
doesnt mean im going to go out and fuck another guy
>>35526348
having a low inhibition ONCE does not make you gay
it feels good, how the fuck does that make one gay. its just a biological thing
>>
>>35526391
yeah dude i just love the feel of dick in my mouth but thats totally not gay
why is everyone calling me gay?
>>
>>35526323
i have that thing and legit don't feel anything wherever i try to aim it, dildos are more pleasurable.
>>
>>35526395
ok maybe you have a point
but id never let myself be sodomized by another man

so at the end of the day, im not gay
>>
>>35526411
you have to pinpoint lock onto your prostate and apply pressure, it's easiest to do while lying on your back
>>
>>35526433
i cant seem to hit my prostate with it. it feels like its in a really hard to reach spot like curved back from my butthole
>>
>>35526337
>i just inserted a butt plug while sucking off a dildo
Nigga.
>>
>>35526700
nigga shut up
>>
>>35526417
>but id never let myself be sodomized by another man
why not though
sticking stuff in your butt just feels good but the dildo sucking? seems like a cock fetish thing
>>
>>35526865
well thats not really what i meant, like it was just something random
i was specifically talking about the anal stuff
the sucking off was a bit weird yeah but like thats not the point, i wouldnt do that again of course
>>
>>35526969
yea you definitely wont do it again anon. definitely. seriously though if it was just anal masturbation id get your point but sucking a dildo during it is DEFINITELY gay and therefore you are gay too
>>
File: 1711790480266108.png (278 KB, 727x479)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>35526201
time to bend over OP
>>
>>35527079
i was just seeing what it was like to have it in my mouth and have now determined i dont like that jesus fucking christ come on
you fags can be so annoying with this shit

i enjoyed stimulating an objectively and biologically erogenous zone, that doesn't make me like you, even if i did do a bit more than just that
>>
>>35527153
yea but you couldve just taken the dildo out of your mouth if you didnt enjoy it? instead of sucking on it to completion
>>
>>35527179
bro it only took me like 3 or so minutes to cum, i wasnt doing it for that long
>>
>>35527259
nigga youre cooked.
>>
it was closer to a minute actually
a minute of sucking on dick does not make me a fag
>>
>>35527361
You fucked yourself in the ass and sucked dick you are gay asf
>>
>>35527391
fuck off, is this what i get for showing you lot even a modicum of empathy? jesus fucking christ what more do you want from me?
i admitted that it feels good and that i get where fags are coming from and yet still you try to insult me and bring me down to your level
>>
>>35527410
You get it because you are a fag
>>
>>35526417
That’s some impressive mental gymnastics Anon.
>>
>>35526417
>gayest thing ever
>im not gay
nigga even i haven't done that and i'm gay just go with men you don't need a fake cock
>>
>>35526201
What if a cute guy gave you that leg shaking orgasm and the afterwards you cuddled together while watching a movie? Would that be unpleasant or could it even be a relaxing way to spend Friday night?
>>
>>35527632
fuck off, its different
i wouldn't ever do it again
>>35527459
no i get it because im a man and have a sensitive ass LIKE ALL MEN
i have a prostate there, no shit i enjoyed it
>>35527635
i see what you're trying to do
im NOT a homosexual
>>
File: mykeks.jpg (55 KB, 640x680)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>35526201
>>35526337
>>35526391
>>35526417
>>35526969
>>35527259
>>35527361
>>35527410
>>35528835
>>
oh god i have the urge to do anal again
it sends jolts through my body just thinking about it
what have i become
>>
File: YWNBAW.png (42 KB, 610x617)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>35529766
Embrace it, Anon. You'll find a cute trooner to finger your asshole and if she passes well enough you could even pretend you're not gay.
>>
>>35528835
>no i get it because im a man and have a sensitive ass LIKE ALL MEN
desu this just isnt true. ive heard of a lot of "actually gay" bottoms struggling with feeling anything from anal. u were built for being gay and taking dicks how does that make u feel
>>
>>35526201
>20 second orgasm while literally collapsing
nice larp but didn't happen
>>
>>35529836
>bottoms struggling with feeling anything from anal.
they were doing it wrong then
>>35529933
not literally 20 seconds but felt like it, was probably closer to 7 seconds
>>
>>35528835
>i see what you're trying to do
I don't want to "make you gay"
I want to you to think about what you want from life, relationships, partners, and so on. If you don't like the idea of kissing a guy, for example, then yeah, you really aren't cut out for a gay relationship. If you like the idea emotionally and physically, but feel apprehensive in a way that's hard to describe, then I would ask for you to think about that apprehension. Is it something other people have taught you? Are you listening to the fear and stigma that other people sometimes express?

T. Bi male who hated himself for having any even remotely gay thoughts for many years
>>
>>35529939
>they were doing it wrong then
i think youre actually right on this one
responding to anal or prostate stimulation does not make you gay, but i still have a feeling youre not completely straight for a number of reasons
>>
>>35530011
ssssshhhhhh let me psyop this nigga
>>
>>35526280
you could use a condom. not the end of the world and is, in fact, a still a hell of a lot better than any toy
>>
>>35530018
i think its barely psyopping..... why would he suck on a dildo if he didnt fantasize about cock
its not like your mouth has a prostate in it
>>
>>35526337
>sucking off a dildo
jej
>>
>>35530095
yea idk i tried explaining that to him but he was coping very hard about it and said "i only did it for 3 minute and didnt even enjoy it" but then why would you even do it the whole time and also logically if all youre looking for is physical pleasure it makes no sense. sucking dick is ONLY pleasureable mentally.
>>
i want a twink bf who LARPs as a /pol/tard so bad
>>
>>35530158
I could do that for you..
>>
File: 20240425_193516.jpg (936 KB, 4000x3000)
936 KB
936 KB JPG
>>35530158
im not larping
though im not a poltard either, i actually read fascist literature
>>35529992
it doesnt matter what i think or want, sodomy is degenerate. i realize its incredibly attractive because of how good it feels but its still degenerate and sinful
it feels amazing for every man, its just that homosexuals have a lower inhibition
>>35530011
i am straight, sucking off a dildo is fundamentally no different from sucking on anything else. it changes nothing
>>35530095
i didnt fantasize about cock
>>35530154
i didnt say i derived pleasure from it
>>
>>35530264
could you convincingly act as though you hate me and yourself for being gay
>>
>>35530329
Oh, it ain't an act
>>
>>35530328
>pic
I miss mosley so bad, he was too precious for Britain
you may like Yukio Mishima's Sword and Steel. he wasn't strictly a fascist, more an ultranationalist

>>35530346
terminally based
>>
>>35530328
>i didnt say i derived pleasure from it
what were you expecting to derive from it then?
>>
>>35530400
idk
>>35530373
oh truly, its a disgrace how much he is demonized without people even knowing his political views
>>
>>35530328
>it doesnt matter what i think or want
It absolutely does matter. You are your own person with your own thoughts and desires. You don't have to limit your own happiness and satisfaction to meet the expectations or tastes of other people. Other people have taught you that it's "degenerate and sinful" but what does that mean to you? Is it wrong because others say it's wrong, or is it wrong because it has real, tangible consequences? (Like, for example, how binge drinking will ruin the next morning with a nasty hangover)
>>
>>35530328
you could bottom for another man just to try it and say no homo afterwards. its not like youre attracted to him its just to try it. nothing gay about that
>>
>>35530373
>>35530446
people simply hear 'fascist' and immediately equate him with just being a british hitler, and hitler is of course equated with the 6 million

its so intrinsically dishonest and dishonorable how fascism has been treated
>>35530462
'other people' have taught me the exact opposite actually
in what world do you live where homosexuality isnt constantly urged to be accepted and seen as normal
>>
>>35530489
>in what world do you live where homosexuality isnt constantly urged to be accepted and seen as normal
In the US south. It permeated a lot of the culture when I was younger, even if people weren't outright violent. Today, it still remains in pockets, sometimes rearing its ugly head.
>>
>>35530517
well im not from the US
>>
>>35530535
What do you think about my earlier question, about what specifically repels you from exploring your sexuality more?
>>
>>35530154
op kinda changes his story so he looks less gay
>>
>>35530581
nothing repels me from "exploring my sexuality"
i am not gay, i do not have homosexual desires, i am not willing to commit sodomy

i did "explore my sexuality" if thats the way you want to put it, i found anal to be enjoyable, i came to understand why you people do it. that doesnt mean i am one of you
>>
>>35530655
There you go then, if you don't want to explore a relationship with a guy, whether monogamous or a one-night stand, whatever, then you're not really gay at all. I hope you can meet a nice lady who enjoys pegging or prostate play of some kind.
>>
>>35530707
thats what ive been telling you
>I hope you can meet a nice lady
i would rather remain celibate, maybe even become a priest if life takes me there
>>
>>35530734
lol I know you've been saying it but the way you dodged the question earlier about a movie night with a guy was very amusing to me
> become a priest
Go for it!
>>
>>35530734
>maybe ill even become priest
ahahahahaha
just when i doubted you
you are the gayest mf on earth
>>
>>35530762
i am not fucking gay
>>35530753
because it was obviously framed in such a way as to illicit a certain response from me
>Go for it!
i might if it becomes a viable option
>>
>>35530762
how does potentially wanting to be a priest even make me gay
>>
>>35530812
Honestly, I wasn't looking for a specific response. Just something along the lines of "No, I wouldn't want that kind of closeness with a man" or "Yes, something like that sounds nice"
But I get it, plenty of people just want to bait you for a certain reaction. I didn't want my post to come off that way, just to give a window into what a relationship might look like.
>>
>>35530852
okay, sorry for assuming things then
>>
File: file.png (261 KB, 270x355)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
oh god
>>
>>35526201
anal stinks, there is no way to get around this
>>
>>35531417
it actually surprisingly doesnt if you just clean really well
>>
>>35531408
what's up?
>>
>>35531461
i am degenerate
>>
>>35531645
are you OP
how is anal masturbation any more degenerate than penile masturbation
>>
>>35531739
its not just that, even though thats degenerate enough
i have intrinsically disordered desires
>>
>>35531768
I mean you can either stop doing it because you sincerely believe it's wrong, or you can keep doing it and not worry about it. there's no use feeling bad about it if you're going to keep doing it, you're just being self-pitying

>intrinsically disordered
>using c*tholic terminology
gross, become orthodox or oriental at least

I'm gay and go to an Orthodox church and have faith that God will judge me justly for doing what I believed was right and in accordance with his will, even if I failed to live up to the standards set for me. Go read the Sermon on the Mount and order your life around that rather than worrying about Leviticus and Paul's epistles, your highest obligation is to the commands of Christ
>>
>>35531945
uh yeah no, im catholic, i was raised catholic, and i will remain catholic
im not willing to go into theology rn but the catholic church is the one true church

i just wish i didnt even have these desires in the first place, or at least had the willpower to not act on them
>>
>>35532351
hope you can make peace with whatever you're struggling with then lad

>I'm not willing to go into theology rn
you're no fun, where else am I going to have autistic arguments about religion
>>
>>35526201
i'm a tranny, not a fag, but i just wanted to let you know that it's possible to orgasm solely from sucking dick. you should try it.
>>
>>35532406
>where else am I going to have autistic arguments about religion
in my discord dms, just not today lmao
>hope you can make peace with whatever you're struggling with then lad
thank you, i hope so too
>>
>>35532689
Straight anon here? What made you want to fellate a dildo? Do you go buy one? Was it awkward?
>>
>>35532897
idk, i just kind of did it without thinking

i mean i thought about just doing anal shit at first, right? like idk i was extremely horny so i quickly ordered a dildo
but when it arrived i found out that well its too big
so i just ordered some buttplug kit

but then i just had this dildo laying around and idk
>Was it awkward?
not really
>>
>>35532689
you mind dropping your discord? not necessarily for theological autism lel
>>
>>35533090
Look up Taoist mantak chia and other tantric sex and some guy called Jim Benson, im a completely straight black male (haven't read your books, so maybe you might not like to hear from me I also want a qrd on mosley) the prostate is..pleasurable so I've heard, never ventured there but I don't think you're gay or homosexual, just curious but don't develop a hatred for the gays (not implying you do) but too many anons create a polarity in their mind that could potentially breed a nasty weird dichotomy by sexualising the things they hate
>>
>>35533141
sure aren1067
i can also talk about ideological autism or historical autism
>>35533230
>don't develop a hatred for the gays
i wont, only group i could ever hate would be the talmudists
>qrd on mosley
british guy who got disillusioned by both the tories and the laborites, served as mp for labour and wanted to tackle various issues plaguing the country at the time. his proposals for unemployment which were totally sound got constantly thrown out because the parliament was constantly ground down to a standstill

he eventually left labour and started his own party, disavowing the system as it was in britain. he believed that democracy should work in a corporatist manner, where elections happened not by geographic area but by profession. likewise, the economy would be organized into corporatist groups as well
he was also extremely anti-war, having served in the Great War

thats the gisr of it
>>
>>35533744
don't forget he was politically persecuted and thrown in jail for the duration of the war for no fucking reason despite denouncing le 6 gorillion man
>>
>>35533891
oh yeah of course, but i assumed this was common knowledge
>>
>>35533744
Sounds interesting. Thanks man, I'm apolitical (fuck central banks) but I was curious to read up on fascism and the 'para-politcal' and esoterical tenets of the ideology and loathe the myopic 'you don't like x liberal talking point you must be a nazi' narrative and have a somewhat deep understanding about the nuances around WW2 and certain 'narratives' that on closer inspection don't hold up.
>>
>>35526201
Hope you got HIV, gonorrhea and every available type of hepatitis
>>
>>35526201
Happens to all straight men.
Your prostate grows and gets inflamed as you get older so anal feels better and better with age. At the same time your cock works less and less well.
Eventually all men become bottom chasers and then fags. Boomers try to hide it but we trannies know the truth.
>>
>>35536291
Why?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.