[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wor.png (191 KB, 689x671)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>be me boymoder 1.5 years hrt
>havent talked to or seen any friends from highschool in like 3 years i knda pushed them away in covid and it was never the same after
>out of the blue one dms me on my old insta telling me hes converting to islam
>tells me i was "a big religious influence" on him and i "taught him a lot" in high school and he wants me to be there for the whole ceremony
>i wasnt, literally ate pork drank alcohol and smoked weed with him
>too stupid to say no
>other mutual friends from high school will be there apparently
>he invited me to his house after as well
so idk ig this is a stupid blogpost but its just funny to me that he thought or took inspiration from me religiously and im literally a tranny. i also havent seen any of them since like 11th grade and my hairs grown and i look like a gigafaggot and theyre all straight cis guys. i wonder if itll be awkward or something.
>>
religion is all a scam, the goal is to brainwash you and get you to commit behavior that harms you because others benefit at your expense
don't believe in any of it, all of it is lies, nobody means well, god isn't real, it is all fake
we will all die nobody is getting saved no matter what, hell is not real either
>>
>>35526915
same, was an atheist gay in hs, now a cath tranny
>>
>>35526915
your friend is slightly based i became catholic after realising how cringe my reddit atheist days were and then intensely studying it
>>
>>35526932
oh nah im not religious lol and i never was but i was raised muslim so ig thats why he invited me. thats cool tho congrats
>>35526943
i mean i think the atheist stuff is super cringe and so is the super religious stuff every group has cool ppl tho
>>
>>35526915
just message him and tell him you're a tranny. If he doesn't want you to attend anymore you aren't close anymore anyway. If he doesn't care good, have sex with him.
>>
>>35527089
nah theres no point im legit not out to anyone lol. im just going to show up in strong boymode and seee what happens
>>
>>35526932
>>35526943

It's kinda weird seeing Americans claim they went from Atheist to Theist.

You grow up in a heavily religious country, so it's understandable you find your place with religion, but claiming to have been an atheist beforehand feels really dumb.

I heard an American say that he was atheist as a teenager because he was angry at god.

Which is a nonsensical sentence.

I grew up irreligious, and I wouldn't call even myself an atheist. An agnostic, perhaps.

The jump from Atheist to Theist is too big for me to believe that people like that exist,
sorry.
>>
>>35527862
>he fell for the American is a theocracy meme
people might be on average more spiritual but they are barley religious form the most part.
>>
>>35527880

No, I don't think America is a theocracy, lol, but that wasn't my point.

I just don't see the transition from an atheist to a theist or the opposite as a very real thing.

It seems more like a knee-jerk reaction to your surroundings or a way to cope instead of an actual belief.
>>
>>35526915
Hahahahaha fuck I've been avoiding hanging out with any friends for this reason. They were mostly just like cis straight guys and I mean fuck I do present male but I'm looking really suspicious and I get gendered female a lot. I think they'd pick up on it easily and it would be so so so awkward. I look enough like a girl that I've made guys turn around and leave the men's room or stare at me with bug eyes and a slack jaw and at a point when I knew these people I just looked some some dude. SO AWKWARD to have to explain that I'm a fucking transsexual and that I like men
>>
>>35527862
The group think and cpllective rituals that occur in church can provide a real high. I'm a decpnvert. I find myself craving the times where we'd have 50 people all singing and crying and praying at once, it was very moving.

Add that to the fact that Americans are galactically incapable of developing community and it'll be fairly obvious why people raised atheist (and thus don't have a disgust response to a lot of indoctrination tactics that the people raised in it would) are so susceptible to convert
>>
>>35528601
ive just been avoiding being in public as much as possible in general or meeting people in general for years so idk. itll be funny when they see me regardless cause i at the very least look faggy as fuck
>>
>>35529517
I haven't really been avoiding public, just people I was close with before transitioning you know? But yeah lmfao it will be funny when they see me, I've already had people I've known before stare at me really confused and that was early in my transition. I really want to hang out with friends again but I'm scared. Fuck though yeah at MINIMUM I am going to look like a massive faggot if not a tranny or borderline like a girl. I've had men gender me female and hit on me or touch me or whatever like it's going to be AWKWARD.
>>
>>35529654
damn where tf do u live where u just get sexually harassed like that. i get stares sometimes especially in bathrooms but no one rly ever speaks up
>>
>>35526915
>telling me hes converting to islam
nooooaooahagagaıaghuaysgdjasd
>>
>>35527862
>posts on 4chan musts be american
retard moment
>>
>>35530002
Why what's wrong
>>
>>35530397
he is going to be durky durky jihad on you
>>
>>35529727
Rust belt, I had a store employee come up and out his hand on my back and try to help me when I was looking for stuff at a hardware store and I had a guy out smoking hit on me when I walked past a bar stuff like that
>>
>>35526915
RUN!!!
DONT GO YOU DELUDED TRANNY, ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!

my godfather uncles got inducted by a weird ass catholic cult (im spaniard, there are so many catholic cults here you wouldn't believe) and now they are unberable.
its also the most depressing thing to witness first hand.
just dont, you r already on HRT. unless u want some more antidepresants to go with it, leave them.
>>
>>35530616
lol ill b fine
>>35530937
idek what the rust belt is but i thought u meant like feeling u up thats not as weird ig
>>35531203
lmfao its not a cult dude or at least im 99% sure it isnt. im just ognna go see him say prayer and then were gonna go chill at his house with some other old friends or something. also sorry about your godfather uncles i hope theyre okay now
>>
>>35531388
Like the area around the great lakes in the US
And yeah they're like straight up like molesting or groping me just like hitting on me or touching my back or shoulder or whatever even though I'm dressed like a dude and I think I look like a man
>>
>>35531388
>lol ill b fine
well i hope he's not one of those devoted muslim type boymoderanon
>>
>>35526915
Why would any sane person convert to Islam?
>>
>>35526929
Religion taps into a higher metaphysical truth of reality you're too beta and weak to truly understand it.

Pathetic Islam might be the worst of them but generally religion is fantastic and gives people the strength to live lives a thousand times more meaningful than yours.
>>
>>35532014
o ic
>>35532355
i doubt it honestly but its not like its a date or itll ever be 1 on 1 so who cares anyway
>>35533630
idk he was raised loosely catholic so im not sure at all honestly. i wonder what his family thinks actually

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.