[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1095.jpg (2.49 MB, 3023x3864)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
>go to corner store down the block from my home
>new young trans mtf cashier is working there
>find out that they just moved to my city from waay up north in the sticks for university education in my city

I want to date this person and take them on dates to my favourite places like fancy Italian restaurants; exclusive underground house clubs; and, to get dressed up and go see a symphony at the musical hall by my place. Even if I don’t end up having sex with them, I want to get to know her and make her feel as lucky as I do, just by getting to walk beside her
>>
I live next to a convenience store. If you go often enough you can get pretty chummy with the workers. They all know me by name and seem happy to see me when I come in. We make idle small talk about things like the weather.

Becomes a regular and maybe you can try escalating to mild flirting to see if she's receptive.

In general I'd kind of discourage flirting with people who are at their job but assuming yall are a similar age range and you're not creepy about it just go for it, being a corner store clerk is so boring I'm sure she'd be happy to have someone to chat with
>>
>Even if I don’t end up having sex with them

i dont like how people bring up sex so often... im scared, do you mean anal? is it ok if they dont wanna do anal??
>>
>>35528063
They literally said they're fine not having sex what's there to be afraid of
>>
>>35528070
they said they were fine with it but they said it in a way where you must assume they would very much prefer to.

and sex is scary and i dont like anal and im scared it will ruin my relationship prospects
>>
>>35528081
Humans with romantic feelings toward each other usually also crave physical intimacy as well. It's the most normal thing out there. If you don't want to have anal there's other ways as a t word to have physical intimacy. Kind of weird to project your anxiety around sex on a thread about a guy having a crush
>>
>>35528108
i just think that like, idk, i dont make a billion threads about masturbating, i never talk about masturbating, i dont know why sex is such a big thing that people talk about here

>If you don't want to have anal there's other ways as a t word to have physical intimacy.

but its lesser, and it will make me less of a good partner or whatever... it will make me worse
>>
>>35528115
youre just asexual and/or weird
>>
File: IMG_1315.gif (18 KB, 200x200)
18 KB
18 KB GIF
>>35528007
I have flirted with them a couple times already, and I would safely say that they’re receptive to it. I haven’t asked for their number yet, because their coworker is around and I don’t want to put them in a spot about ‘using company time appropriately’ or something along those lines. I like that the anticipation is building, but I know deep down that I have to make a legitimate forward move the next time I see them, to arrange a connection away from their workplace.
I’m well-off enough that other women I enjoy typically approach me first, but this cashier is the first person to give me butterflies in my tummy and smile uncontrollably when I see them. I like this feeling, a lot
>>
>>35528118
?? im not asexual, im attracted to people, i want to do sexual things with people, stop being a dickhead
>>
>>35528147
This is cute. I hope she has the same feelings for you back and you're able to make a nice trans woman happy :)
>>
File: IMG_4530.png (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>35528160
You’re a weirdo
>>
>>35528866
please be nice to me, i will cry, you seem nice, i can show you pictures of me on discord if you want... im sorry
>>
File: IMG_0623.gif (1.53 MB, 480x270)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB GIF
>>35528880
>>
File: IMG_4101.gif (143 KB, 128x128)
143 KB
143 KB GIF
>>
>>35527981
>mtf
>them
ngmi i fear
>>
>>35531146
i have referred to them as ‘her/she’ when i conversed with her & her coworker, i just use they/them kind of instinctually. not even from a nonbinary perspective, but just how i refer to people

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.