[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how can anyone want to be poly when the only true love is monogamous??
>>
>>35528337
based
>>
>>35528337
poly “people” don’t feel actual love
>>
>>35528337
poly people are horny and don't want love
>>
>>35528337
Poly happens because of lust, not love.
>>
File: 1231231123.png (104 KB, 500x604)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>35528337
poly love is just being horny for several people. they are people who confused love with hornyness. but if ur male u shoulldnt be in a monogamous relationship as it will lower your test and ruin ur gains brah.
>>
>>35528337
>>35528351
>>35528347
>>35528359
Because you love the one person, the one who prefer physically as well, but want some variation every now and then? Monogamy is unnatural
>>
>>35528337
How many people have you ever had romantic feelings for in your life? Just one?
>>
>>35528369
>gay moment
>>
>>35528337
Polyshits are just americans doing stupid american shit because they were memed into it
>>
File: IMG_5869.jpg (230 KB, 1119x623)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>35528373
people who actually love their partner don’t have any need or desire for “variation”. kys
>>35528375
only ever one at a time
>>
>>35528347
>>35528351
>>35528359
these
>>
>>35528337
Because sex with different people is fun, esp if you're part of a group having one big sloppy fuck-pile. I like having long-term partners too, sometimes one at a time and sometimes two or three at a time, but it feels selfish to keep them all to myself. Sharing is caring :D
>>
>>35528369
i have to wonder if they controlled for age in this study
because the groups listed here are basically on average ordered in descending age
so of course younger males will have more testosterone
>>
File: 1000002609.jpg (170 KB, 550x686)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>35528615
forgot pic
>>
>>35528615
then just have casual sex. if that’s what you want you don’t need to enter a relationship. let alone starting multiple
>>
File: IMG_2588.jpg (92 KB, 1200x1017)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
I love my gf, and I also want us both to be able to have sexual experiences with others since we never dated anyone but each other. I find it funny seeing people who’ve had more sexual partners and no long lasting relationships cry and shit themselves over my long term relationship in which we are open to flirting and possibly having sex with others.
>>
Poly people are always undesirable
>>
>>35528657
you don’t love your girlfriend if you’re fucking people besides her. i don’t care if you try to say “i’m doing it for her!”, you suck and your relationship is an abomination and a failure. admit it’s a cope and just putting duct tape over something you’re too pussy to let end
>>
>>35528337
I'm monogamous with my current GF but have strong fantasies and urges to have sex with femboys/feminine men. I have a high sex drive and my GF only wants it 3-4 times a week, even though I make her cum every time.

I'd like to have a femboy BF too. The relationship would look like a V with both her and the BF only having sex with me.
>>
>>35528741
We love each other plenty, we’ve known each other since we were 15 & 16 (12 years ago) and been dating the past 6 years. We are going to marry after I finish uni and possibly have kids someday. We just also want to have sex with others. You’re projecting your own insecurities onto my relationship. Fix your own life, don’t worry about mine.
>>
>>35528741
you sound broken and unpleasant. no wonder you're not getting fucked
>>
>>35528786
no, you absolutely do not still love each other. you’re not as compatible with each other as adults as you were when you were teens, but since you’re all you’ve ever known, you wanna dip your toes into finding people to replace each other while still gripping onto each other like security blankets until you have the confidence to fully let go. it’s over already but you just can’t admit that or your whole delusion crumbles.

tell me, which one of you came up with the idea to start doing stuff with other people? don’t say it was mutual, because it wasn’t, and don’t stay you don’t remember, because you do. which one of you brought the idea up first?
>>
>>35528359
If I have sex with someone regularly, I develop feelings regardless. It's something within my man brain that automatically develops protective jealousy over them despite no expectation of a relationship, kek.
>>
File: GL9mf5oWoAA_9aP.png (732 KB, 785x770)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
>>35528819
We didn’t date as teenagers. We were best friends, stopped talking for a year after getting therapy, and started dating 6 years ago because she had transitioned. Our relationship has never been closer, and our sexual experimentation with others online as well as irl dates has made our sex life more fun. We share and communicate better than we did at the beginning of our relationship. Can’t imagine life without the other and love being together, doing mundane things, exploring other cities, hiking, whatever.

It was mutual, some of us have agency as adults, yknow? We always openly talked about finding other people attractive and how hot it’d be to watch the other get fucked and such. So we toyed with the idea of an open relationship and have been taking it slow since then. It was gradual, not suddenly thrust upon anyone as you claim.
>>
>>35528845
That isn’t a “man brain” thing, it’s a human thing. lol
>>
>>35528887
why are bpdemons always posting pictures of bunnies and baby deer? this should be looked into

the only reason it’s “more fun” to you is that you want to get rid of each other but don’t know how. you “can’t imagine” life without her not because you love her, but literally just because you spent your developmental years with each other, and now that you want out, that idea is hard to imagine. being with other people is as close as you feel comfortable to living out the fantasy of life without each other. it’s a pathetic cope and duct tape on a permanently damaged relationship.

again, stop beating around the bush. who was the very first one to suggest the idea of doing stuff with other people? it’s a simple question and if you can’t answer that, it becomes quite apparent you pressured her into it
>>
>>35528657
I dunno if I'd call that polyamory, though. Being in a committed relationship where you're both chill enough to let each other whore around is one thing, trying to have an actual relationship that includes more than two people is something else again. I dunno, fwiw I think poly relationships are usually BS, but maybe three or four people can make it work if they've known each other for a while beforehand.
>>
File: GL6nnesbMAAlvs-.jpg (183 KB, 900x1200)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>35528940
I don’t have a personality disorder. Just adhd and like rabbits. It’s literally in my name.

I don’t want to get rid of her and I literally spent winter with her and met her extended family for Christmas. She’s my best friend and I adore her. Again, you are making an awful lot of assumptions and possibly projecting because you can’t make your own relationships last.

My girlfriend was probably the first to suggest watching me have sex with others in reality whereas I used to just playfully tell her it’d be hot to watch her get fucked to tease her. Things aren’t that cut and dry, jfc chill out. That sort of talk eventually prompted us to discuss our boundaries and kinks more.
>>35528943
It’s definitely a form of ENM and I’d need to feel closer to someone to have sex with them. Although my gf is different and only wants sex, albeit with someone she can trust.
>>
>op pic
giwtwm giwtwm giwtwm giwtwm
when is it my turn to be happy
when is it my turn to be happy
:(((
>>
>>35529005
oh, so you were the one groomed into poly and you’re overcompensating your enthusiasm about it to make her feel better. got it. i hope you will return to therapy
>>
also “ENM” lmao
“ethical” non monogamy is a myth
>>
>>35528337
What even is true love?
>>
File: IMG_5865.jpg (517 KB, 1046x948)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
>>35529043
if you haven’t destroyed your pair bonding ability, you don’t have to ask this question. but i will tell you one thing, true love is NOT poly
>>
File: IMG_2570.gif (206 KB, 112x135)
206 KB
206 KB GIF
>>35529028
I’m an adult turning 30 next year, lol. And my therapy was helpful and put my depression in remission a couple years ago. I definitely suggest you try it! My therapist was happily encouraging of my flirtatious friendship with a close friend, actually. :) Suggested sex therapy if I ever felt the need to talk to someone more knowledgeable about ENM.
>>
>>35529043
baby don’t even hurt me, truly
no more
>>
>>35529068
>i pay someone to back up all my thoughts and opinions so i feel validated! get heckin owned!
you’re getting scammed and you’re in an abusive relationship. you can admit it now while you’re 30 and improve your situation or look back full of regret when you’re much older that you never got to have a real love
>>
>>35529094
I didn’t really pay, I’m on state insurance. I’m not going to end my relationship because some rando on 4chan is insecure about relationships that differ from her own. lmaooo
>>
>>35529160
oh okay, so you’re using people’s tax dollars to have some asshole validate all your worst thoughts and urges. that’s so much better
i’m sorry you’ve convinced yourself you don’t deserve an actual committed love. i don’t like you but you’re worth having an actual love. and poly will never, ever get you that. stop chasing after your gf’s every whim just to appease her. you’re 30, make the most out of what’s left of your youth, get out of that abusive corpse of a relationship, and find someone new. as in, one person who isn’t gonna convince you the only way to keep them is by convincing yourself you’re okay with being forced to share.
>>
>>35528337
Experimented with poly relationships for a few years and discovered that people that are poly dont really want relationships, closeness or intimacy. They dont really want sex either. What they want is a bunch of shallow relationships they can mooch attention off of at a moment’s notice to distract themselves from whatever is wring in their own lives and create a pretend sense of intimacy so they don’t actually have to risk being vulnerable with anyone.
Then once they are done with someone or the initial thrill of dating someone new wears off they can discard them and pick up a new partner or two and have a rotating harem to help them cope with their insecurities and fears.
Anyway back in a monogamous relationship
>>
File: IMG_4922.jpg (1002 KB, 945x1293)
1002 KB
1002 KB JPG
>>35529188
I don’t even know and you don’t know me. I’m not interested in advice, was only sharing my positive experience with being in an open relationship. My gf and I are happy, there isn’t much else to say. You’re not only trying to twist my words, you’re just spewing shit that I never said and isn’t true - which is rly boring and not nice. Hope you can heal from whatever the hell is going on in your life that makes you lash out at strangers this way.
>>
>>35529249
don’t even know you*
>>
>>35529249
i hope you will find your limit with how much you’re willing to be steamrolled in that relationship before you get too old. i’m sorry she dragged you into such an unhealthy dynamic and that you’re so codependent that you feel a need to make excuses for it
>>
>>35529279
Are you on stimulants again?
>>
>>35528898
Pretty sure women have that feeling a lot less since it's always guaranteed the baby is theirs, but it's not guaranteed that the baby is the fathers. Polygyny (multiple women one man) is the most common form of polygamy in human history for a reason.

My thoughts on it also get violent, real quick. It's weird too because the thought of my GF cheating on me with a woman doesn't piss me off really. So it's not even the breach of trust that really pisses me off.
>>
>>35528337
How do I find a bf who will cuck me with women on the side? I am cis male btw
>>
>>35529328
Find literally any bi person
>>
>>35529295
no i hit 4 months clean today
>>
>>35529338
i am a bi person and i would never participate in any sort of non monogamy / cucking

unless i am homewrecking a relationship i don’t like and purposely get the person’s partner caught getting fucked by me to destroy their relationship
>>
File: 1712458320103614.png (664 KB, 943x720)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
>>35528657
>let me ruin my wholesome relationship because I want to try other people
It won't last. Open relationships never do. Being a slut doesn't make you more well-rounded.
>>
>>35529378
Like 99.9% of monogamous relationships dont last and 50% of marriages dont either. Im not a polyfag but pretending like poly relationships are somehow more volatile than monogamous once is ridiculous. Relationships fall apart constantly. Its just part of dating, for monogamous or polyamorous people
>>
>>35529378
you’re right, but she’ll never listen. i recognize the bunny pics and obtuse attitude from another post where she was seething about how normal, adjusted people ain’t about poly.
>>
If you truly love someone I believe you won't even want to fuck other people
It doesn't make any sense to want anyone else
>>
>>35529378
It has lasted more than 6 years and it’s going stronger than ever. We’ve been open most of the relationship. Also funny being called a slut when I’ve only fucked two people in my life. kek
>>
>>35529279
This sounds like a desperate cry for help from you. Hope you heal from the damage of your past trauma. It has nothing to do with me, though. Codependency isn’t really something I’ve ever had to struggle with, thankfully.
>>
>>35529429
I don’t seethe about people having different sexualities and how they handle their relationships. That’s what you’ve been doing. lmao? I just reply with my own exp. Does correcting your assumptions mean I’m seething? Poly definitely doesn’t work for most people because most people cannot communicate with one partner, let alone two. Being able to love more than one person is just something inherent like being a lesbian is to me.
>>
>>35529499
yeah
>>
>>35529340
yay
>>
>>35531235
You're saying you only fucked 2 people despite being in a poly relationship for 6 years? How many people did your partner fuck?
>>
>>35528337
Based OP, I'm writing smut around monogamous relationships, thought about poly but it doesn't feel as romantic writing a trio in the story
>>
>>35532730
keyed
>>
gay twinkxtwink monogamous marriage is the only true form of love
>>
>>35532866
?
>>
>>35532906
Having 2 bottoms breeds resentment
t.top who loves autistic bottoms
>>
>>35532924
>twink always equals bottom
fool
>>
>>35532906
autistic tranny x autistic cis m is truer love
>>
>>35532941
Twink top?..sure buddy try beat me in wrestling fool
>>
>>35529043
A curious game. The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>35532658
Yeah, and I had sex with the other woman before dating my gf. My gf has only had sex with me but she went on a few dates with someone a while back and has had raunchy video calls with a couple women. lmao
>>
File: IMG_5858.jpg (860 KB, 1095x1747)
860 KB
860 KB JPG
>>35531342
poly isn’t a sexuality. it is a choice and a form of emotional abuse
>>35531271
you sure you don’t have bpd? have you had it checked? you have the signature catty bitch attitude towards someone trying to help you
>>
>>35532924
My friends dad always said if you have two gfs they’ll always fight each other but if you have three gfs theyll accept their circumstances and focus on you to vie for your attention. Maybe get three bottoms and see how it goes
>>
>>35534017
It’s a core part of my sexuality. I have no interest in repressing who I am. I’ve already said multiple times that my gf and I are happy with our open relationship. My therapist was encouraging, so I’d rather take a professional’s advice rather than some hostile stranger on 4chan, no offense.

You’ve been nothing but hostile to me, incredibly condescending and you keep making things up about me, why would I reply to you kindly? That’s just basic respect, Jennie. You can’t expect any back if you disrespect others. As much as I disagree with your opinion, here’s a hint: absolutely no one in any poly relationship is interested in taking advice from someone who screeches that they’re simultaneously an abuser and also being abused. Use common sense if you actually want others to try listening to on your insane crusade.
>>
>>35534038
Hmm you're not wrong but most people are not mature enough to even handle themselves let alone another being. Most go into as 'that's two holes i can fuck' no. Idiot, set up an orgy if you must but a relationship..kek
>>
>>35534314
Facts, honestly. My cousin has two gfs who both got pregnant and they all live together in the same house but mf is loaded. So that’d also help. But almost everyone here is a broke ass neet who can’t even get one gf to put up with them. kek
>>
>>35534388
Yeah if you're loaded, the economics can mitigate in-group competition which is a positive for people who are not ego centric (they fighting over me, wee I'm so special) personally I am for monogamy but if you have the maturity and money then go for it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.