[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

everyone in my family hates me cause i'm a tranny AND a vegetarian
>>
>>35528544
And now you've got one more person who hates you
>>
>>35528544
at least ur not vegan
>>
>>35528544
Lol
>>
>>35528544
Aww it’s okay I’m also a vegetarian <3
>>
>>35528544
I'm sorry to hear that
*cums in you*
>>
>>35528544
I dated a vegetarian pooner for 2 years and it was possibly the worst mistake of my life. Honestly hope nothing but the worst for you, OP.
>>
Vegetarians smell weird
>>
>>35528544
>everyone in my family hates me cause i'm a tranny AND a vegetarian
I'm a tranny and a vegetarian too :)
People can sometimes be mean or judgey but like I'm not really that open about either I'll only talk about it if someone comments on it and at least my family isn't mean over it. I don't try to push anything on anyone else I just want to look pretty and I feel too guilty to eat meat.
>>
>>35528544
Same
>>
>>35528623
You’re stupid.
>>35528658
I’m pretty open about it like “Meat Is Murder” open about it but not like being a dick about it open about it, more like ehhh a silent disgust most of the time. Although you know the three of us are still guilty not being vegan? Dairy is a product of rape and leads to murder.
>>
>>35528723
Oh no, the cancerous tripfag called me stupid. I will an hero immediately.
>>
>>35528723
i do feel guilty about dairy, but like, i fucking like ice cream, girl. and at least i'm not literally eating a part of the corpse of an innocent animal, so it's not as bad i guess :/
>>
>>35528729
Rest in peace anon.
>>
>>35528754
Enjoying a juicy chicken fillet right now
>>
id hate you too if my male relative started talking in a helium voice and demanded i call him a woman
>>
>>35528762
>carnivore has no better retort than saying how they love feasting on the flesh of innocents
wow, how rare. pun intended
>>
>>35528753
No I feel you, but still.
Like yeah the thought of (non-human) meat touching these lips is repugnant.

I love mozarella and labneh, and I love Gouda and I love a few smoked cheeses and whatever. Oh shit you do know about rennet right?
>>
>>35528777
If you thought this was an actual argument with facts and logic and not just two autists insulting one another you're retarded
>>
>>35528762
Choke on it.
>>35528777
Chicken can’t be cooked rare anon lol, but good job anyways.
>>
>>35528805
Oh god it tastes so good, literally imagining the agony the hen went through in a factory farm and getting wet just thinking about it
>>
File: IMG_8862.jpg (20 KB, 420x420)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>35528826
>>
>>35528753
>>35528796
I like dairy too much and at least I'm not eating parts of murdered corpses :(
>>
>>35528925
Well that’s why we’re vegetarians bb, because we can see how fucking abhorrent the practice is.
>>
>>35528938
i can see how abhorrent the practice is but i choose to eat meat anyway. if chickens and goats and cows and pigs didnt want to be eaten they shouldn't taste so good. sorry not sorry!
>>
>>35528998
no one was talking to you
>>
>>35528572
this. vegans and tranners are the most preachy groups… imagine a vegan tranner
>>
>>35529017
im just letting you know, plenty of people are aware of how awful animals are treated. they just choose to eat meat anyway so they dont become an insufferable cunt (a by-product of being vegetarian or vegan) and because it tastes good. the "BUT MEAT IS MURDER!!!" argument will never work lol
>>
what is wrong with killing and eating animals?
they die more painful deaths in the wild.
suffering is part of life get used to it
>>
>>35528938
>Well that’s why we’re vegetarians bb, because we can see how fucking abhorrent the practice is.
It really sucks because I love how meat tastes, the practice is just really disturbing to me and the guilt is way too strong. It also sucks because like everyone else eats it for every meal always and it's like always at any gathering or whatever and it bothers me but I don't say anything.
I guess not really related but also kinda related, I used to be a massive alcoholic and I can't stand what alcohol feels like anymore and booze being around bothers me too but not nearly as much as meat, just like a slight bother type thing you know?
It makes me feel like such a holier-than-thou buzzkill though so just shut the fuck up about it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.