[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707073164847383.png (148 KB, 360x360)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
Are there any ftms that actually seem male

Like friends being male, non woke, not a cocksucker. Not being proud of being trans as if it's an accomplishment and telling people
>>
>>35529275
>male friends
yes
>non woke
i'm a leftist but i also hate leftists it's complicated
>not a cocksucker
i'm straight if that's what you're asking
>not being proud of being trans
i wish with all my heart i could have repped harder

you'll probably find me female because i have a happy personality but it's fine
>>
You seem to have a very restrictive view of what a male is. If you think masculinity and being a fag basher are synonyms than no there are no masculine ftms lmfao. Idk all the cis men I know think it's cool to be proud of who you are and they're all hyper masc gym rats
>>
>>35529292
This board can only think in black and white terms due to rampant autism. Being male = being a hypermasculine dominant homophobic racist and being female = being a bimbofied tradwife submissive
>>
>>35529302
Do you really believe men and women are not different

>>35529290
I would consider you female first because you type like them, not because you are happy
>>
>>35529314
>type like them
yeah i think you're impossible to please at this point. why not just befriend army bros?
>>
>>35529314
>Do you really believe men and women are not different
You have completely missed the point.
>>
>>35529329
Op is baiting, if he's being genuine then he's just fighting his own demons.
>>
Never met an ftm I vibed with as a straight mtf, but maybe they feel the same about us, lol.
>>
>>35529348
What demons

>>35529329
I will. I was just noticing a pattern, you don't have to please me
>>
>>35529302
They all got bullied by their male friend for being emotive and internalized it forever and stopped imagining there were decent men
>>35529314
>Do you really believe men and women are not different
Men and women are large populations with diverse biological and behaviors. Disagreeing with this is denying basic biology
>>
>>35529360
I like hsts mtfs ('dolls') and they seem to like me
>>
>>35529384
I became more masculine because of a girl. It has brought me happiness and goals when at first I had none

Men and women are different. Picking out a few and saying "well since there's some hairy women that means everyone is the same as each other" is bullshit. History has known this.
>>
>>35529275
>Like friends being male
Yeah
>non woke
Yeah
>not a cocksucker.
I'm bi
>Not being proud of being trans
No one sane is proud of this.

T.shut in ftm
>>
Would be lit if you could post yourself if you're a ftm but I understand people don't like doing that on the internet. I just want to learn
>>
the ones who would fit this description are forever reppers, like me.
>>
>>35529275
um… yikes… i think you’re showing a lot of toxic masculinity right now. i am very proud of my transness, i’ve come so far! i feel super duper euphoric when i wake up and look at my top surgery scars in the mirror, and wear a pronoun pin (he/him) and a trans flag on my backpack so that other trans people can see me and know that they’re not alone. you’re using a lot of alt right dogwhistles, which is very problematic. decolonize your thought processes!
>>
>>35530891
What's a repper

>>35530990
You are larping but I would fuck you hard
>>
>>35529275
I want to become a ftm but right now I am a girl
>>
>>35529275
I have a friend exactly like this IRL, he's the realest dude I ever met. Also transitioned when he was like 14 so no one would ever mistake him for a femoid.
>>
>>35532268
I believe you but transitioned, what do you mean by that? Took roids or what. How old now
>>
>>35532831
T. Got top surgery when he was 20. He's turning 26 in two days.
>>
>>35532853
Do you know when he started hormones
>>
File: vbnbnvbnv.jpg (124 KB, 1179x1177)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>35529275
>male friends
>not woke
>virgin
>not proud of being trans
Get mistaken for a kid sometimes though which is fun because I get free shit
>>
>>35532950
Are you happy
>>
>>35529275
Every ftm I’ve met irl has been male brained and decently passing. I have never met a trender poon irl. That said I am mtf not ftm so I don’t see the worst of it.
>>
>>35529275
If you on Grindr and search for FTMs they all pass pretty well. There’s no poons worth breeding on there and it’s not some kind of cheat code for straight men
>>
>>35534009
They're there to be fucked like a girl?
>>
>>35533967
How many have you met
>>
>>35529275
Are there any mtfs that actually seem female

Like friends being female, woke, cocksucker. Not being proud of being trans as if it's an accomplishment and telling people
>>
>>35535321
Yeah
>>
pooners are either ultrapassing dudes with beards or look like fat lesbian soccer butches

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.