[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1667263800910.jpg (1.2 MB, 1024x1812)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
Anyone just stop after a few months? Plz tell me why you stopped. Im considering it.
>>
>>35530347
why would you want to stop
>>
>>35530347
quitting after 2 months is retarded
5 years minimum
>>
>>35530347
ive considered like 4 months in, felt hopeless, but decided to keep going since if it doesnt work out & i anhero it wont matter if im on hrt or not
>>
>>35530347
i tried twice, first time was 3 wks in and i started again after a month. the next was 3 months in and i only went 3 wks again. i stopped cus im a hypochondriac and get panicky about things easily
>>
File: Silent_Detroon.png (162 KB, 1267x411)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>35530347
This is very common. The vast majority of people who take hrt are cis guys experimenting. The trans community doesn't really talk about this issue but it's obvious to anyone who spends time in trans spaces.

And that's that the vast majority of people in trans spaces are about to start hrt in a month or started hrt last month. They haven't been around long enough to notice that the elder trans are few and far between.
>>
>>35530847
Ive been here for years lol. Im older now and bit the bullet cause apparently I couldnt let it go. Never really considered myself trans but Ive always had personal issues with being seen as male so I guess thats why Im here. Ive always been fem/interested in feminine things since I was a kid but super repressed about it and I still am. When I was younger I wanted to be the other gender or at least feel like I was allowed to do what they were doing.

So being seen as male has never given me any confidence even to this day I hate it, and I dont present myself as masculine at all. Getting older has just made me more masculine, passively gaining muscles, body hair, more facial hair. I just hated it and so I jumped on Hrt.

Im hesitant to stop because I like everything about it so far but growing breasts is a lot. Being a male with boobs would be awkward and difficult. But also presenting myself as female would be just as difficult and awkward, and I think I would be just as low confidence.
>>
>>35531381
Sound indecisive. Pretty common. It's a good trait but it gets you in these situations which have bad consequences (not passing).
>>
>>35530847
>the vast majority of people in trans spaces are about to start hrt in a month or started hrt last month
Why does this feel spot on?
>>
>>35530347
I have been on hrt for 6 years but I want to stop (it is addictive so be careful)
>>35530607
I have fucking tits now what do I do
>>
>>35532679
You have to poon out. You probably have too much dysphoria to just be a guy. But you can always be a pooner
>>
>>35530347
Do it before it’s goo late
>>
>>35532723
I know it's so sad. I also got a pussy so literally a POON MAN if I detrans
>>
>>35534393
do you actually regret it or?
>>
>>35532659
I mean maybe it is.
Think about it if you're an eldertrans. How many of the people who started hrt in your cohort are still on it? What happens to them?

I'd say about half are detrans and the other half are stealth.
>>
>>35532338
I am indecisive. This decision relied on me staying confident. Ideal scenario is society wont care about hrt fem people in the future
>>
>>35534767
I like having a pussy but I think we'd be better off if transitioning was forbidden
>>
>>35530347
I stopped after 2 months for a week because I was scared I'd look like a hon but it made me feel terrible and I was scared of masculinizing more so I started again and now I pass
>>
>>35530347
sanity prevails
>>
>>35530347
I thought i would try it and after like 2 months not like it like people say or panic or become hopeless and id stop and be rid of all tranny desires and be at peace knowing i tried, so truly be free
>>
>>35530847
are you talking about online spaces? cause i dont think thats too surprising. youre more likely to be here if you're a young person struggling with gd and have no support system or whatever but a few years down the line you're more likely to have gotten your shit together and be less online due to being older and more functional
>>
>>35530847
elder trans are common, trans spaces are just very baby trans oriented and women who have been on hrt for years get assimilated into non-trans women spaces over the years
unless you find the elusive break the gender barriers tranny who makes being a trans woman their entire personality
>>
>>35530347
fuck god please yes need need need help me save me i cant take this i cant take this just give me my dysphoria back
>>
>>35536943
I literally thought the same but here I am sitting on the fence. My next injection is in 3 days and i have to decide lmfao.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.