[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: chaser stand up.png (490 KB, 632x738)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>i date trans women because I'm from the future. Yeah, yeah. I like my women how I like my undershirts -- tucked
>dating trans women -- its helped me evolve. its helped me learn. I was with this gal and she was using different terms for things that id never really heard of or though of before.
>we're back at my apartment, and we're making love, y'know, from behind -- doggy love -- and she goes: "mmmm yaaaaa fuck my pussy" and i was like HUH... *crowd laughs* .. huh. thats fun. she calls her ass a pussy. Okay! Alright!
>Hey okay I'm fucking your (big hand quotation marks) """"""" pussy """""""" and then she was like: "mmmmm yaaaa suck my girldick" and i was like hmmmmm thats a bit of an oxymoron! but who am i? *does gesture of sucking a dick*
>and then she said one that really came out of left field. She goes: "yaaaa yaaaaa lick my clit" and i was like well now im fucking confused, lady.
>and then i was like oh my god trans women are women cuz i cant find the clit on them either

https://x.com/ianimal69/status/1782786332697243849
>>
>>35531060
I dont like it.
>>
He's got a stupid fucking face idk if I'd laugh even had he written any punchlines his delivery is so annoying. And no, I have SEX with a TRANS PERSON, is not a funny jome.
>>
Stand-up comedy people are pond scum. Nobody who isn’t incredibly annoying enjoys this shit.
>>
>>35531060
which one of you came up with this istg. those a not realt word coming out of """his""" mouth
>>
>>35531060
>and then i was like oh my god trans women are women cuz i cant find the clit on them either
Ok, so most of the bit is cringe, but this one is fucking hilarious.
>>
what the fuck nigga
>>
>>35531060
bad delivery and the setup was too long for a really mediocre punchline
>>
hahaha i have sex with trannies laugh at me. bro has podcast face and i feel bad for the women who hooked up with him. now they have to live knowing a man they were intimate with detailed their sexual encounters for an audience like a secondhand freak show exhibit. It's honestly really rude and he should have his testicles cut off with a dull meat cleaver for the good of society.
>>
>>35531060
>chaser mustache
>chaser glasses
>chaser hairline
>chaser tats
>that "wacky" sense of humor that chasers have
>looks like he works out, but eats like shit
lol
>>
>>35531060
his girlfriend is hot for a trans girl, she's actually funny
>>
File: IMG_7190.jpg (916 KB, 1170x1691)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
hes dedicated huh
>>
This is why he's on fool's notice.
>>
He kinda looks like sam hyde but less funny and more onions
>>
>>35531348
it's not even funny wah I don't know how female anatomy works please laugh
also as a post op it's vaguely offensive
>>
>>35531060
Don't worry, he's a sad gay alcoholic drug addict that gets his humor from self deprecation more than anything. He's drank hand sanitizer more than once and isn't afraid to admit it.
>>
>>35531060
Ew
>>35531513
This is reminding me of the Neil DeGrasse Tyson "you can kiss yourself in the mirror but only on the lips" thing where he tweeted that like 20 different times lmfao
>>
>>35531946
>wah I don't know how female anatomy works

Do I need to explain self deprecation in humor to you? The humor exists in that he draws a parallel to both Cis and transwomen in his own failure. This also works with post op because he wouldn't be able to find the clit there either.
>>
>>35531513
I love when cis people start talking like this. God
>>
>>35532524
fr?
>>
>>35532350
Self deprecation is overdone at this point
>>
>>35531060
i find it really really funny. especially the "girl dick is an oxymoron" but unironically it was really funny to me. jokes like this are also amazing for normalizing trans peoples existence and the fact people are mad about it is really dumb because this is objectively a good thing.
>>
>>35531060
Isn't this guy a bit old
>>
>>35533314
Eh, you have a point there.
>>
>>35531060
ian is based and he sucked me off
>>
File: 1696217452139310.jpg (80 KB, 932x932)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>35531060
why does he look like that
>>
>>35533393
Normalizing tranners is a good idea, but the execution is lacking.

>>35533732
Yeah, it's soiboi humor, we are past that
>>
>>35531060
Nah he's pretty good y'all are just angry cuz you were the joke
>>
>was raised by 2 women
>had a sexual relationship with her brother
>drug addict
>raped comedian Adam Friedland

Thoughts?
>>
>>35531513
>actors
>trannys
They both play pretend
>>
>>35534181
>>was raised by 2 women
>>had a sexual relationship with her brother
>>drug addict
>>raped comedian Adam Friedland
all based
>>
>>35534181
can someone please fix that lazy eye. Jesus fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgEXnTILaiU
Ian rocks so fucking hard, I love him
>>
>>35532000
Everybody drinks hand sanitizer now and again anon. Hell I drank listerine more times than i can count. You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes
>>
>>35533932
i think the execution is good. it made me laugh
>>
I drank hand sanitizer with this guy
>>
Ian is only really good as someone to laugh at. He's on the same level as Tom Myers now. He had some good moments on CT though
>>
nick talking shit about ian > cool adam > ian on cumtown > jordan on tafs with nick > ian on his podcast with nick >>>>>> jordan otherwise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ian solo > adam
>>
>>35531060
I've been to a comedy show of his with my chaser bf, loved it
>>
>>35531060
>girlies
grotesque hon claws typed this post
>>
>>35536192
rope
>>
>>35536192
cope
>>
>>35531060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rk4-csKSUM
>>
>>35531513
duh, he's a chaser. all chasers are like this

t. chaser
>>
>>35531060
>suck a dick goyim, it's quirky
>>
>>35531060
its better than how trans women were viewed 20-30 years ago in comedy but honestly this shit is pretty tiring and unfunny too. i swear every special i listen to now has 15 minutes of material dedicated to reducing trans women as sex objects, and whatever its not like im super offended or anything i just dont really find it funny and it gets boring fast to me. imo comedy in general kind of sucks now because of people like rogan who have injected their douchey bro/fratboy culture into the scene and turned it shitty, or maybe it always was shitty idk.
>>
File: nick tweet.png (46 KB, 903x343)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>35531060
honestly I think Nick's joke was the best joke about trans people that we have heard from a comedian
https://youtu.be/VBlQBm5pReQ?si=Af360eIlFzUoX4XO&t=215
>>
>>35531438
kek
>>
>>35531431
>wacky" sense of humor that chasers have
That sense of humor is appreciated by 99.99% of cis girls in the dating scene.
Being contrarian is not a personality, darling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.