[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FeNLMkuaYAAQ6TZ.jpg (93 KB, 567x1008)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>be me, 20M 1 year ago horny, lonely and somehow completely unaware that I'm into dick
>had a uni friend friend come over for a day to go swimming, we then spent the rest of the afternoon playing videogames at my place
>he starts talking about a hookup he had last week. This gets me in the mood but with no other outlet I think of a way to make a move on him
>decide to half heartedly challenge him to gay chicken. I quickly get it to the point where I ask him if he thinks I have the courage to suck him off
>somehow this works and he gets his dick out telling me he doesn't think I do
>start to suck him off. I proceed to quickly discover that I'm pretty bad at sucking dick
>when I would look up to him he appeared to be more perplexed than horny. I kept going for about 10 minutes, but he didn't end up cumming. He actually got softer towards the end
>he just tells me that he has to go and gets out of my house
>I spend the rest of the day processing that not only I'm not straight but that I'm also just as much of a failure with men than I am with women

the next day he just talked with me like nothing happended until about 5 months ago he just ghosted me. Not to say that it was any better earlier but this has pretty much just ruined my confidence in my own sexual abilities. How can I ever hope to find a partner if I can't even seem to perform the easiest sexual move possible?
>>
>>35532581
>decide to half heartedly challenge him to gay chicken. I quickly get it to the point where I ask him if he thinks I have the courage to suck him off
>somehow this works and he gets his dick out telling me he doesn't think I do

fake and gay
>>
>>35532581
the ability to suck dick is not innate, anon.
>>
>>35532581
once I was sucking a boys dick and he made me stop and said he was going to have to train me
>>
>>35532624
I heard that if you like doing it being good at it is almost second nature. Is there a way to improve without just giving bad blowjobs to people first?
>>
>>35532628
did that help? what did he say that you were doing wrong?
>>
>>35532738
Get a dildo, learn to suck it (ride as well if you wanna bottom), then hookup with guys
Dildos don't compare to the real thing since guys dicks vary differently a lot, it's still helpful in teaching you the basics [spoiler] unless you get a huge one like I did lol [/spoiler]
Lost my virginity last year to a hunk of a guy & he enjoyed it, so did I
>>
>>35532916
Fuck it idc anymore, laugh I didn't put spoilers properly
>>
>>35532581
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: mykeks.jpg (55 KB, 640x680)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>35532581
>>
>>35532765
he said it's because I'm a girl and don't know how cocks work. I think he said I wasn't focused on the shaft enough
>>
File: 1634519917449.png (80 KB, 1007x1335)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>35532581
>>
>>35534398
That made me hard just reading it. Unlike OP's garbage fanfiction
>>
>>35534489
Same & I'm a bottom lol
>>
>>35534489
>>35534614
same 2 both wth
>>
>>35534398
making a guy spazm after cumming by gently focusing on the head of his pp is fun
>>
>>35532581
Why are men so fucking retarded that they have to come up with a stupid little game instead of just being forward with their attraction
>>
>>35535572
Thought that's the stereotype for women lol
I'm straight forward when I see guys but I'm left on read
>>
>>35532738
sorry anonette.
practice makes perfect

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.