[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Bishits are incapable of topping normal-to-masculine men.
Only gay men can do it.
God bless the gays.
>>
>>35532686
i'm only bi for cuties
>t. twink
>>
>>35532686
Everything is possible
>>
>>35532686
Masculine people should never be topped under any circumstances, thats revolting and the only people who get off to it only get off to it BECAUSE its revolting and opposite of what any and all sexuality naturally leans towards. Topping masculine people is up the same ally as scat fetish. People only like it because its revolting, and the vileness becomes a turn-on because its taboo.

Top feminine trans women or twinks at most, but never masculine men. You should be put to death.
>>
>>35532711
yawn
>>
>>35532728
You have no response because you know im right.
>>
>>35532711
this "reddit bisexual" archetype is unfunny and overdone
>>
>>35532763
I have a response and it's "yawn"
>>
>>35532711
huh interesting. i never noticed this was so many ppls hangup b4
>>
>>35532686
Amen
>>
>>35532771
I dont see how any of this has to do with reddit. If I post a similar spiel on reddit I will get banned literally everywhere. Even though I am correct.

Humans are naturally repulsed by masc-masc pairings where a noticably masculine person is bottoming, including the humans who actively and willingly engage in the act. YOU are repulsed by it, but you do it anyways because the repulsion makes it hotter for you. You are the same as a scat fetishist.
>>
>>35532711
>>35532857
Bishits either exclusively top women/trannies/femboys or top for women (and maybe trannies and femboys too) but bottom for normal-to-masc men.
So it's very funny that you say it's revolting and degrading seeing a man bottoming while you take all the cock you can LOL.
>>
>>35532711
>>35532857
Most of you would have problems trying to top him but claim bisexuality LOL.
>>
>>35533044
needs more body hair
>>
>>35532857
You only feel that way because you are a straight guy. Bisexuals are just straight guys with lower inhibitions that will let them fuck very feminine twinks that resemble women.
>>
>>35532771
>>35532857
>Humans are naturally repulsed by masc-masc pairings
Most retarded posts I've ever read in my life.
Whoever called this post 'reddit bisexual' hit the nail on the head.
You're literally just describing 'being straight' as if it were a type of gay, and then pretentiously acting like everyone else doesn't get it.
Do bishits really?
>>
>>35533044
He should be a top is the reason. Built to top, like all masculine people.
>>
>>35533299
He's either just a trannyfucker or a weird autogynephilic, he doesn't like other dudes.
>>
>>35533044
fr i actually fucking hate "bi" people who are actually just straight and wouldnt mind a cock on a completely feminine body.
>>
>>35532686
You just don't get it. Bisexuality is not about it. Finding one single guy in your life relatively attractive and having sex with feminine people, cockless or not, being repulsed by anything remotely manly looking, looking a cis girlfriend and marrying her, yet claiming to be a part and crying "erasure" is what bisexuality about.
>>
>>35533862
They often suck cock/bottom for masc guys tho.
>>
File: 1694085042468.jpg (98 KB, 629x717)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>35533044
Is that really what most bishits consider too masc?
t. bi and would
>>
>>35534676
Lots of "bi" guys would find him "too masc".
>>
>>35534692
I refuse to believe that
>>
>>35532686
I’m a bi troon and I would top a guy like this, I’m just not into topping hairy or fat guys
>>
>>35532711
>>35533229
>>35532857
nah I feel this way and I'm a dumb tranner. I like men, and women, but not man-man pairings. Do not want to top masc. Do not want to see two bearded guys kissing.

>>35532977
yeah it bites and I'm now questioning if this affected my transition. The thought of masculine me being topped is gross, but the the thought of masculine me was gross altogether in the first place. Can't tell
>>
>>35534676
>>35534870
Not sure if "most" but a decent amount gets filtered by anything manlier than femboys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.