[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712283067491378.png (333 KB, 708x613)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
I've started properly repping recently and it's honestly going well so far. I feel better and not constantly focused on trans stuff and I'm so much better at being a male anyway just with how malebrained i am feeling dysphoric, still not perfect but doing better. Idk is this a good sign my faketrans dysphoria is actually going away or is this normal for reppers and eventually falls apart.
>>
just take the fucking pills
>>
>>35533386
Inb4 seething bitterhons

Keep repressing if it's easier. Honestly transitioning is massively overrated
>>
>>35533409
as if taking the pills prevents you from repping
>>
>>35533386
you’re not repping if you call yourself a repper ffs. what’s the end of that sentence? you are repressing…. being transgender. okay great, so you’re describing yourself as transgender. that’s not repping. real reppers don’t admit their feelings even to themselves. when i was a repper i refused to even acknowledge the existence of other trans people. you would have never even seen me say privately to myself that i was repressing. because repressing involves not admitting you’re repressing. either get real or take your pills lillith
>>
>>35533409
I mean, i tried for a bit, but there was a lot of obstacles so I've given up for now and trying this instead. Idk i think it's another sign I wasn't trans anyway i clearly didn't want it enough
>>35533459
It's definitely working better I'm just wondering like, how people say most people give up at repping eventually like is it normal to feel better like this at the start and then it goes shit or what?
>>
>>35533509
>what’s the end of that sentence? you are repressing…. being transgender.
you aren't supposed to say the quiet part out loud!!!
>>
>>35533542
you’re not supposed to say any part of the sentence. real reppers don’t call themselves reppers. let alone post status updates lmao.

you’re not repressing if you’re saying “look how good of a job i’m doing repressing!”. real repressors kill those thoughts before they can even fully form
>>
Reppers cause so much outrage it's pretty funny. Trannies want everyone to accept their lifestyle but they refuse to accept someone not wanting to live it
>>
>>35533509
I mean I'd moreso read it as I'm not repressing being trans cuz I'm not really trans, hence why it's so easy and casual for me, and idk I'm just saying repper cuz that's the language i know but idk you're probably right that it doesn't apply. Like idk I'm sure people have acknowledged having gender dysphoria and choosing to try ignore it, and I'm wondering if it's common for that to feel so much better, because if that is not common, then I'm clearly experiencing something different cuz I'm not actually trans at all.
>>
>>35533571
We can say part of the sentence, as a treat.
>>
>>35533590
same with not engaging in sexuality
>noooo you have to have sex you can't repress your urges :(((
I can and I will, masturbation is enough.
>>
>>35533595
even calling yourself a repper is a tact admission. again, you have to finish the sentence
>>
>>35533386
How do you properly repp? like what is different to before, you didnt do anything for trans and now you dont do anything either?
>>
>>35533386
>>35533511
Repping properly means staying away from troon spaces
If you feel the need to return to our spaces and talk about how good you're repping, you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>35533542
It's like the people who chant
>The south seceded over states rights
A state's right to do...what, exactly?
We didn't even have federal income tax at that point...almost like there's some deeper issue at play, one which isn't good to acknowledge...
>>
>>35533939
the south seceded because of property rights
>>
>>35533711
I mean like i said it's not really repping maybe more similar to desisting. I'm just asking for experiences of people like yours, and given yours is so much different it feels like a good sign that I'm not really trans and this js working, cuz it shouldn't work according to you.
>>35533750
Just generally cutting out most trans stuff like this board and other social media and not practicing voice training or whatever and ig trying to ignore trans thoughts but it doesn't feel like bottling it up more like letting it go but we'll see ig lol maybe i am wrong and it falls apart but it's working for now
>>35533880
I have been, I've been avoiding them for months and am only back for this thread cuz it's been going way better than i thought and I'm wondering if it's normal to start good and then jt goes to shit or if this js a good sign I'm faketrans and getting over it
>>
>>35534026
>but it doesn't feel like bottling it up more like letting it go
This is why repgen is so important. If you don't talk about your repression, you won't be able to repress without melting down in a couple decades. If you have a space to vent out your tranny feelings without people egging you on about it, you can coast through life comfortably and focus on other shit that matters.
>>
>>35534089
Is that the John 50 grindset?
>>
>>35534168
John 50 would have been just John if he had /repgen/ to post in.
>>
>>35534430
wow someone has VERY high opinions on repgen and how it affects your life. I wish you luck on your success Mr.repper but I do get the feeling the story won't just end like this
>>
>>35534089
I was posting the same repper self denial bullshit here right up to the day my brain finally fucking melted and made it crystal clear that any more repping would be death.

Take your fucking pills.
>>
>>35533509
i am repressing my dysphoria, not being transgender.
Verification not required.
>>
>>35534089
I mean I'm gonna be honest repgen doesn't seem great, i think being around this board i generally is the worst thing i could do, for like, pretty much anything lol but especially avoiding thinking about trans stuff
>>
>>35534869
>Take your fucking pills.
I am taking them. Well, once again I fucked up buying more so it'll be a short while until more show up in the mail.
Doesn't mean I'm not repping in every other way.
>>
>>35533386
you are browsing /lgbt/ you tell me
>>
>>35535049
but what would dysphoria be caused by?
>>
>>35535285
The medical field has not figured out the cause of dysphoria yet. Probably a combination of biology and developmental psychology.
>>
>>35533386
K see you in a few months/years, give or take
>>
>>35535285
mine is caused by an unstable sense of identity caused by mental disorders (i've never gotten diagnosed but bpd seems to fit)
>>
>>35535335
saying dysphoria doesn’t make you trans is like saying exclusive same sex attraction doesn’t make you gay
>>
>>35535502
I choose not to adopt a label based on my medical issues, thanks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.