[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: d58.png (69 KB, 1300x1353)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>hey tttt i am a man who wore a dress once and it felt good
>"get on estrogen right NOW NOW NOW you are wasting your life by not being a girl!!!!"
>hey /tttt/ i'm a woman who's had gender dysphoria since childhood, used to pray that i was infertile, used to be envious of women with breast cancer because it meant they got their boobs removed, am only comfortable in male clothing, and get happy when someone mistakes me as a guy. am i trans?
>"no you're a fembrained pooner like all of your kind do not blame us when you bald and inevitably detransition"
the state of this board
>>
>>35534122
go check out detrans subreddits
its funny how much of it is pooners
thanks ftms
>>
>>35534159
The point of the post is that this board is full of hypocrites
>>
>>35534122
>>35534159
I am mtftm and people constantly tell me I'm making a mistake and will redetransition into a woman
>>
>>35534198
why are you still here if theyre wrong
you should be hanging with yo boyz
>>
>>35534122
I'm probably as lefty as a 4chan user can be and honestly it's hard not to notice how many ftm's just act like a LARP. Some choice stuff I've read in the past month

>I'm FTM, but really want to stay at this girl only school
>If I was to go to prison of course I'd rather be in the women's section (this one i get desu)
>Men are way too aggressive, I only like being friends with other trans people and women.
>I don't want to go on HRT, I don't wanna be hairy!

It just seems to me like a lot of self described FtMs just want the "perks" of being a man without any of the downsides.
Don't get me wrong there's some absolute chadtroons out there and I'd let them fuck my neovag with a strap on any day of the week but the amount of FtMs I've met who seemed like transitioning is just a fashion choice for them makes me a bit more skeptical. Doesn't help that every detrans person I've met was FtM.
>>
>>35534207
I don't have any boys (and if I did they might try to sex me?)
>>
>>35534122
>woman screeches that bad things ONLY HAPPEN TO THEM and they are THE ONES THAT ARE ACTUALLY OPPRESSED and they seethe like women about it while pretending they're the only people with problems that even exist
it's almost incredible how ftms are literally always just women. holy fucking shit i used to think you were men and you prove me wrong every opportunity you get.
>>
>>35534304
>there's some absolute chadtroons out there and I'd let them fuck my neovag with a strap on any day of the week
post face plzz
>>
Don’t transition, don’t get bottom surgery. My neovagina still smells like a Port a Potty 2.5 years post Srs/bottom surgery and there is nothing they can do for me.
>>
>>35535126
Wash your vag smelly hoe
>>
>>35534122
ur the cellar dweller here to look at the cretures

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.