[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there any life skills you wanna achieve to make things for your future kids? Or if not why so? >>35524949
>>
I'll start some examples: Clothes, toys, playsets etc.
>>
Do most ftms want kids or not?
>>
>>35538428
already had kids
>>
>>35538428
i dont
t. poona
>>
>>35538428
I don't, at least not any time soon
>>
>>35538483
That's alright take your time!
>>
>>35538428
That was something I had figured out much quicker than the whole tranny thing and the answer is hell nah I do not want to bring a life into this world and then fuck it up
>>
>>35535334
As long as I'm not the one birthing them
>>
I saw a nightmare that a stranger broke into my house, and I had to make a honest Grindr profile on gunpoint.
Since I'm straight, I swiped on MtFs, but all the passoids clowned on me and said rude things about my twinkhon body and face, and all the gorilla hons ignored me too, except for one who had a watersports fetish.
And since no one else would go out with me, that's the one who I had ask out on spot. I woke up after the home intruder started to rummage my drawer for some nice clothes.
What did my brain mean by this?
>>
Also question for all Anons, If been able to chose. What race would you want your kids to be?
>>
>>35539988
Bro prepare to get got.
>>
I am going to have a kid very soon and I actually feel like I have enough in terms of useful adult skills at this point. I can cook, clean, mend and make clothes, drive (unusual around here lol), do home medical care and CPR/first aid, do some small repairs, navigate unfriendly and stressful bureaucracies, hustle up emergency funds, and do crisis intervention. And I was a professional kid-entertainer for a bit so I do good stories and songs at least.
>>
stfu and post cute XX pussybois
>>
I'm taking a walk :)
>>
As much as I hate men I still can't identify as a woman. Washing my hands in public restrooms is one of the most common ways I've been clocked (men just get in and get out but I simply cannot make myself live that way)
>>
>>35539988
You need to get offline so you can have normal nonconsent fantasies again.
>>
What's wrong with this general we didn't even hit bump limit and the last thread is still up?
>>
>>35544883
That's not the last one the last one is in the OP
>>
File: FfEozgoVEAAjlfy (1).jpg (365 KB, 1409x2047)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>35538428
Doesn't matter if they want kids or not. My massively thick cum and dense seed is going to by-pass any contraceptive they use when it's pumped into their womb
>>
>>35535334
i dont want kids i just wanna get rich
>>
>>35538428
i'd rather die. i hate children and anyone who has them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.