[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3588.jpg (71 KB, 460x460)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
it is literally not a mystery why a larger number of afab children are presenting at gender clinics: more kids across the board are realising they're trans, but the pushback against transfeminine children is higher than the already high pushback against transmasculine children.
>>
>>35535425
>it is literally not a mystery why a larger number of afab children are presenting at gender clinics:
For attention. Theyfabs depoon at 25 when their biological clock reminds them of their true purpose and their overstimulated brains have a chance to calm down after too much education.

It's just the latest trendy mental illness for girls to have. They used to call it "hysteria" because they thought it was caused by the uterus (hystera in Greek).

The real question is why isn't there a more marked uptick in older men presenting themselves at gender clinics. There a tens out thousands of cases that are suggested by statistics but not present in reality.
>>
>>35535489
>>The real question is why isn't there a more marked uptick in older men presenting themselves at gender clinics.
because we believe it's a brain virus, basically what you said. Plus bullying and masculine toughing-it-out. Nonbinary is NOT generally accepted in male social circles. You'll be sitting at the queer table. Also specifically
>older men
bruh why doesn't a crusty 50y/o troon? Why are you asking? Cus the results will suck. Cus you already have a career and family or whatever

I think OP is correct in their analysis. Reduction in stigma, women in queer communities, less pushback. Reducing this shame in men would increase MtF and MtX transition.
>>
>>35535648
>bruh why doesn't a crusty 50y/o troon? Why are you asking? Cus the results will suck. Cus you already have a career and family or whatever
This is all wrong in a dozen different ways. And that's the real "brain virus".

1. Stop saying "queer" already. The number 1 problem in actually reaching the men suffering with GD regional areas is this retarded gender theory "special snowflake" demisexual dragonkin whatever the fuck bullshit. They're not queer, they're ill. The "queers" need to be slapped unconscious and put in the quiet corner until they learn to behave.
2. It's easier to pass in middle age. The bar is much much lower and you've got more wisdom and money.
3. Untreated GD sucks. It sucks absolute hairy dog balls. It's not about results it's about men who are suffering getting treatment for a medical condition.
4. They probably don't have a career of family or whatever because if you've got untreated GD, by the time you reach 40 you're a miserable nervous wreck.
5. Being trans is not a choice you fucking trender. If you've got GD you either treat it, or you get drunk and wrap your car around a tree at 3am because you can't take it any more. The GDemon wins in the end.
6. So the "stigma" is not the stigma of being trans. It's the stigma of being a man outside of left-wing hippy circlejerks. They're literally born the wrong gender to get the treatment they need for being born the wrong gender. How is this not cricket bat to the face obvious?

If it wasn't for this board, which maybe 1 in 100million men use, I would not have known I have GD. Before I figured it out I was trying to decide which government building to drive a car full of explosives into to make my death meaningful.

There's no such thing as transphobia. It's just misandry. Internalized and institutional. The problem is we do not treat men's mental illness with the seriousness it deserves. Men's problems are everyone's problems.
>>
>>35535908
just saying that was my attitude before figuring out gender dysphoria. It does indeed suck. This is the internal shame that I feel, not living up to the masculine stereotype that my dad beat into me
>>
>>35535908
>retarded gender theory "special snowflake" demisexual dragonkin whatever the fuck bullshit. They're not queer, they're ill. The "queers" need to be slapped unconscious and put in the quiet corner until they learn to behave.
What are you actually trying to say here because I can't tell. You don't think "queer" is a word? You think it means xenogender sonic the hedgehog?
>>
>>35536086
>This is the internal shame that I feel, not living up to the masculine stereotype
Yeah see I have a different pespective on this because I am the absolute king (or queen) of manmoding. I have no trouble living up to the masculine stereotype of a beer drinking, unshaven, truck driving, gun loving, red blooded right wing man.

Still had GD. It nearly destroyed me. And I wouldn't have gone alone.

>>35536242
>You don't think "queer" is a word?
Queer is what me and my mates used to call each other in school to derogate masculinity. It's a slur, it has been and it always will be.
The "queer community" is a bunch of fucking trenders who AREN'T TRANS using up all the resources that should be going to men who actually have GD.

Dying your hair a stupid colour and getting an arts degree are not symptoms of GD. It's symptoms of being a retard. And the whole world needs to realize that.
>>
>>35536390
It seems pretty obvious you are a zoomer and you have never interacted with a single openly gay person offline.
>>
>>35536400
I'm 40 years old and I've met many gay men, most of whom I got along with quite well despite being openly homophobic.
Never met a single "queer".
>>
>>35536416
That's because you're one of those too online types who thinks you can just make up your own private version of what a word means and if you scream into the void angrily enough it will be adopted by everyone else
>>
>>35536390
Kek hi xenogender freakbeast here, you have bad politics if your plan is “be a really good boy until the cis accept us”. Maybe you should be less dismissive of queer people and stick to your little lgbt bootlicker party.
>>
>>35536439
No it's because the only place "queers" exist is on university campuses in the arts and humanities faculty. Because it's fucking posers trying to be "LGBT" for an n-word pass.

>>35536453
NIGGER I DON'T CARE IF THE CIS "ACCEPT US"
I WANT MY MENTAL ILLNESS TREATED
GET OFF MY SIDE
>>
File: trannies.jpg (139 KB, 865x842)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>35536478
News flash hon, you are the queers. So am I. So are all the gay men you've interacted with. The xenogender stuff is just something children do in their little safe spaces on the internet, it isn't real, it's about as much of an issue as "squatters" and other right wing boogymen. If you're running into a lot of blue haired otherkin in real life and you're actually 40 years old I would say you are probably a level 1 sex offender. Picrel is literally what you're doing right now.
>>
>>35536478
Yeah your ass needs therapy for sure I’ll concur.
>>
>>35536545
>you are the queers
Fuck you cunt. I'm not a queer. I'm a tranny.

>>35536551
Yeah and your arse doesn't. You just need to grow up.
You're not LGBT, you're just a wanker.
>>
>>35536593
Yeah and I'm not a bachelor, I'm an unmarried man. And this isn't water I'm drinking either, it's H2O.
>>
>>35536600
No. I am not a queer.
Coz queer is just a think you and your mates made up, but the rest of the world never signed off on it.
And you and your mates don't have GD and don't belong in trans spaces. Yet there's so fucking many of you that we don't have the space for people with actual GD.

The enbyblob and theyfab plague is what CREATES the stigma. And real trannies are suffering because of it. YOU'RE THE PROBLEM.
>>
>>35536416
languages change over time i dont think its that big of a deal that ppl are using queer instead of lgbt/the gays or whatever. its a bit icky and doesnt sound nice but eh its not that deep.

>>35535908
oh i recognise u from that thread that was here the other day lol. i mean idt ur necessarily wrong but only if t hasnt messed ur body up beyond repair already. its why u see so many middle aged hons. like shit if my 52 year old dad whos a 6'4 200 pound hunk started transitioning he'd just look like a freak and hes honestly somewhat androgynous. i dont get ur point regarding middle aged transitioners having more money to do so desu. like it seems contradictory for u to say that 40 year old closeted mtfs are nervous wrecks who want to rope (which is true) and then say that they have the means to transition successfully? idk abt u but my dysphoria was fucking me in the ass so hard even when i was in hs to the point where i couldnt study at all - how am i supposed to get money if im basically too messed up to even try to get a degree lol
>>
>>35536638
>languages change over time
Language didn't change.
The only place "queer" is anything other than a slur men use against each other for not being masculine enough is in left-wing trender circlejerks.

>i recognise u from that thread that was here the other day lol.
Nigger there are 300 threads a day. You don't recognize shit.
You're a fucking tourist who thinks you've walked into a fucking reddit LGBT circlejerk. You haven't.

I AM ANONYMOUS. This is not normienet. You need to leave.
>>
>>35536632
i hate annoying theyfabs as much as the next guy and agree that theyre ruining our optics but how are u accusing ppl on this board (which is like 97% mtf and deranged as a result of suffering from crippling gd) of faking it lol

and u seem to talk a whole lot about tranny spaces for someone whos been in the closet for ~25 years
>>
>>35536632
Funny, have you had the surgery? Are you sure YOU aren’t a trender? I’m been on HRT for 8 years. How long have you been on HRT?
>>
>>35536593
>I'm not a queer. I'm a tranny.
that’s queer, faggot
you’re just a weak sissy bitch poorly larping as a chud hahahahaha
>>
>>35536686
>how are u accusing ppl on this board
Because they're tourists. There was some reddit meme about 4chan and a half a dozen of them have wandered over and lurked for all of 2 seconds before they started posting their shit.

>u seem to talk a whole lot about tranny spaces for someone whos been in the closet for ~25 years
I wasn't in the closet, I was undiagnosed. I didn't know I had GD because I wasn't a left wing wanker.

>>35536702
>Funny, have you had the surgery?
Yeah tell me you're a trender without telling me you're a trender.
You don't know what it's like. To you it's a political movement about "overturning gender roles" to people with actual GD is a CRUSHING BURDEN.
>>
>>35536677
>language didnt change
yes it did retard
>trender circlejerks
im a tranny in a balkan shithole thats so homophobic that id probably get beaten to death if i came out lol we dont have 'trender circlejerks'
>you dont recognise shit
you have a distinct typing style and ur the only person ive ever seen talk about how middle aged people are more likely to transition successfully. u are a recognisable user im sorry anon.
>youre a tourist!!! reddit lgbt circlejerk words words words
this is the only tranny related website i use but sure.
>i am anonymous
in theory
>this isnt normienet
if u actually care abt whether an online space is 'normie' or not u need to log off
>>
>>35536735
You're a queer faggot.
Jesus Christ it's like you're TRYING to trigger dysphoria.
BRB I have to go take meds.
>>
>>35536677
You've got a lot of baggage left from when you were bullied by your chud buddies but you're not going to change english this way. I suggest you get some therapy
>>
>>35536755
Didn't read. Not responding to you fucking gish gallop.
Take your /pol/shit to /pol/
>>
>>35536772
>you're not going to change english this way.
I'm not changing shit dickhead. You are and nobody is interested.
>>
>>35536390
Other gay people do use "queer", re-appropriated. Yes it's also used as an insult. Maybe it depends where you live, what groups. It's a blanket term alternative to "LGBT". The meaning is exactly the same but it's not derogatory for self reference. Yes like the n-word lol.

>>35536242
I'm actually nonbinary, I have dysphoria. I don't think I'm a woman or want to be one. I just need to LOOK like one or I'm gunna fucking kill myself. That's all. Easy.
I have no fucking idea what I'm doing socially btw. I'm just gay tranny femboy and have to purge my shame because this is the only way I can exist without pain. I don't wanna change my name. I'm not changing my masculine hobbies. I don't understand social transition without physical. To me clothing is a tool to fool myself and others. Social-only transition still feels trender. But I know several people with abnormal dysphoria so I stopped judging based on clothing appearance. Some Theys are inches from peeling their flesh off. You can tell by interacting with them tho, social vs dysphoric
>>
>>35536744
>i wasnt in the closet i was undiagnosed
same diff lol ive never been diagnosed either. the first time i read about trans pdople i started cryinf because i realised that the description matched what i was feeling down to a t so yea thats a vibe.
>left wing wanker
i dont see what reading chomsky and marx has to do with being trans
>>
>>35536788
I'm reading your posts in a male voice and I'm picturing you with a bottle of George Dickel or maybe Jim Beam next to you, am I right? What kind of liquor is it?
>>
>>35536762
chill stevessa
go take your abilify lol
>>
>>35536777
what /pol/ shit im a commie and ive never used that board in my life
>>
>>35535425
>are realising they're trans
after each Marvel movie i realized i was that hero
then i grew out of it
>>
>>35536744
So you haven’t had the surgery! Interesting ms. Trender. Just can’t bear part with your favorite toy? Probably just a phase anyway. You aren’t a trutranssexual like me.
>>
>>35536848
>then i grew out of it
did the disgust and repulsion go away?
>>
>>35536797
>Other gay people do use "queer",
No it's just you and your mates.
Call any gay guy over the age of 40 a queer and you've made an enemy for life.
>I'm actually an enbyblob, I don't have dysphoria, but if I say I do people pay attention to me.
ftfy

>>35536800
>same diff lol
Nigger the reason you haven't been diagnosed is because you don't have it.

>>35536818
>I'm reading your posts in a male voice
Yeah like I said, it's like you're TRYING to trigger dysphoria.
You don't understand the disease because you don't have it.

>>35536821
You're telling me to go take meds after I just said I'm going to take meds?
What part of mental illness are you struggling with trender?

>>35536829
>im a commie
Communism is politics. Politics belong on /pol/
This board is for discussing being LGBT, which you are not, and do not belong here.

>>35536857
>I actually think this is how it works
Leave.
>>
>>35536866
Pooners are so cute
>>
>>35536866
Never said I did, I'm just here because you started a whole fight with this "queer = xenogender blue hair" schizo rant, though I realize now your mental illness is pretty bad and I should have just left you to your screaming, try not to drink too much more tonight and maybe have some water before you pass out
>>
>>35536866
>>I'm actually an enbyblob, I don't have dysphoria, but if I say I do people pay attention to me.
>ftfy
lmao have you seen my HRT regimen? I'm 5yr in the hole and not going back. I'm just scared and ashamed to be trans publicly. I can never be stealth
>>
>>35536885
Are you trying to imply I'm a pooner.
Fucking hell you leftists are DENSE.

>>35536890
I have no idea which response you're responding to. Lurk moar.

>>35536893
Nigger that makes you a manmoder.
FUCKING LURK MOAR.
>>
>>35536866
>because you dont have it
oh so ive wanted to kill myself over being a man since the age of 11 for no reason ok
i dont live in an area where i can judt get a therapist to give me a diagnosis like u can in the us lol
besides even if i could transitioning via official channels here would be tantamount to suicide
tho one time while i was still in denial i went to talk to one who explicitly advertises that she offers support to fags and trannies and she told me that im describing gd down to a t (didnt get diagnosed bc this wasnt an official visit or anything but smth off the books as part of some mental health awareness thing run by a local secret gay org)
>>
>>35536866
ur the one bringign up politics and 'lefties) btw not us
>>
>>35535425
yeah that's def true. femininity is largely looked down upon and oversexualised. the penalties for for being feminine are especially bad if you're expected to be masculine
>>35535908
>>35536416
>most deranged incel garbage ever
esp the misandry shit lol you're worse than a baeddel
>>35536478
>doesn't like the word queer cause it's a slur
>uses a much worse slur
>>35536632
hating gays and nbs is really ironic for a tranny. they aren't why people hate trannies
>>35536857
so true queen only a trender could be so malebrained and angry
>>
>>35536941
yea the malebrained energy is off the charts. repping breaks peoples brains lmao this chick is deranged
>>
>>35536923
>i dont live in an area where i can judt get a therapist to give me a diagnosis like u can in the us lol
Then why the fuck are you siding with these posing citycunts?
You're ACTUALLY on my side. They're not on your side. They're taking the resources that should be going to you.

>>35536940
>us
Lurk moar

>>35536941
>>uses a much worse slur
What website are you on?

>>35536941
>they aren't why people hate trannies
Oh yes they fucking are. See this faggots jewmeme >>35536545

>>35536941
>only a trender could be so malebrained and angry
>>35536953
>yea the malebrained energy
Transphobia is misandry. QED.
>>
>>35536910
>Nigger that makes you a manmoder.
Is it manmoder if I want to be femboy tranner body? I don't want a vagina. I thought manmoding was cope for MTF.
>>
>>35536977
LURK
MOAR

Stop posting until you've lurked for a least two weeks.
Or better yet just leave before this place eats your soul.
>>
>>35536988
My soul is long gone. I come from /k/. Fortunately an MTF Tumblrite helped me transition, not /lgbt/
>>
>>35536910
lmao it’s hilarious how hard you’re trying to seem tough but it doesn’t work, snowflake. everyone can see through the act. conservatives would be disgusted if they saw you irl
>>
>>35536971
>why the fuck are you siding with these posing citycunts
there arent any sides here. its the same struggle regardless of whether you live in brooklyn or bosnia (like i do). im happy for anyone whos able to get their hands on hrt and be accepted socially. obv the latter is just a dream for me but hey im working on moving out anyway and ive got a fairly supportive friend group so maybe things will be better in the future. other and its pretty easy and affordable to just diy so im not that plussed about it.
>lurk moar
ive been here for 2 years
>>
>>35537033
>I come from /k/.
No you don't

>>35537054
>/pol/shit
>>>/pol/ is that way

>>35537066
>its the same struggle
No. It isn't. It really really is not.
These trender faggots don't even have GD. They pretend they do IN ORDER to fit in with their tredner faggot circlejerk. They've got all the resources and they actively promote themselves as representative of you and I, which is what makes the normies hate us, because they think we're them.

>ive been here for 2 years
It's never enough. You will never not be a newfag.
t. 20 years.
>>
File: 1330131237677.png (9 KB, 190x159)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>35537121
>>I come from /k/.
>No you don't
>>
>>35535425
>realizing they are trans
The core theory is wrong, and I will die on this hill. The concept of being an egg is that there's some dormant trans identity waiting to hatch from a cis body that was there since early childhood. Imagine living your entire life as a normal cis person and then suddenly 'realizing you were trans.' You have these 45-year-old guys coming out after starting families and then rewriting their entire histories using recall bias aided with the memes from fucking /r/egg. The retard-level of introspection, that it took these people several decades to notice such an important part of themself, I'm not buying it.
It's much more likely that gender is a learned preference and not an innate biological quality. This would explain why the tranner population in the West has increased by literally thousands of times, and yet the trans population in some disconnected rural part of China is zero. It requires a great deal of denial not to notice that this is very much a Western trend.
What's happening isn't the sudden realization of an innate transness, it's that people are being exposed to the idea that it's possible to have a preferred biological sex. This is why so many people troon out after playing VR chat and fucking around with different avatars.
>>
>>35537121
i dont think anyone is pretending to have gd apart from weird tiktok kids and maybe those 3-4 rapists who tried transitioning so theyd get placed in womens prisons
>which is what makes the normies hate us
normies would hate us regardless and theyd just see us as being disgusting faggots doing dress-up (like they already do). yea the annoying overly online tenderqueer shit isnt helping but its also a niche phenomenon thats being used as propaganda by outlets who already hated us to begin with.
>they actively promote themselves as representatives of you and i
this is true and these people have weirdly large online followings (probs bc theyre all terminally online and follow each other) that makes it impossible to get normies to understand gd. hunter schafer called them out on their bullshit once and got a lot of shit for it lol
>>
>>35537174
i dont think these people were living as normal cis people though. i dont buy it. theres no way you can repress that long while being actually functional.
>retard-level introspection
the average person has no understanding of how their mind works. i didnt really know this was the case until i read jennette mccurdys book and the whole time i was like 'bitch its like u dont have an internal monologue' esp at the end where she talked about how seeing a therapist at the age of 30 or something made her realise how fucked she was
>>
>>35537221
>i dont think anyone is pretending to have gd apart from weird tiktok kids
Yeah there's more of them than you think. Melbourne is absolutely infested with them.
>normies would hate us regardless and theyd just see us as being disgusting faggots doing dress-up (like they already do).
I don't know what it's like in Bosnia, but I can tell you that in Australia the problem is these left-wing gatekeepers testing people for wrongthink before allowing access to Gender Affirming Care.
>this is true and these people have weirdly large online followings (probs bc theyre all terminally online and follow each other)
Yeah no these guys aren't the problem. The problem is the activists have all got their little circlejerks which aren't actually doing anything for the majority of people with GD, most of whom don't even know they have it because they think that you can only have GD if you're part of the stupid little leftist circlejerks.
And so you've got guys who SEEM ordinary but are actually being crushed my a mental illness they don't know they have while the resources they SHOULD be getting are going to these trender retards.

It's on full display on this board every day. All the /pol/chuds coming here to tell us we'll never be real women. They're eggs. They've got GD and they're asking for help, they just don't know how. So like little boys they throw rocks in the hopes that someone will notice their pain.
>>
File: please be patient.jpg (73 KB, 612x612)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
I want hat that says "please be nice, I have gender dysphoria"
>>
>>35537405
>Please don't bully, I have gender dysphoria
better.
>>
>>35537285
You should research the concept of trans widows. Cis women talk about how one day their perfectly normal cis husbands just decided to troon out with literally no signs whatsoever of feminine behavior. Pretty sure if you can deceive your wife about your gender identity for decades then probably it was never there to begin with.
I've seen critics dismiss the idea of environmental factors by arguing that basically people are secretly trans the whole time and then come out to their friends and family, but really, how can you believe that when it's very obvious that these people have a sudden 'revelation that they are trans' after living as cis people with no fucks given. You can read literally thousands of stories on /r/trans right now of people having these revelations, and they are much, much more common than the archetypal gender non conforming child trans origin story.
>>
>>35536638
the fast that it’s queer or “the gays” just proves why I hate the term as a straight tranny. Even lgbt is suspect because despite nominal inclusion in general people who say it are not referring to trans girls with a vagina who date men
>>
>>35537417
Yes perfect
>>
>>35537436
>Pretty sure if you can deceive your wife about your gender identity for decades then probably it was never there to begin with.
Nah, you don't get it at all.
When you're repressing GD you overcompensate with extra masculinity. I refused to wear anything pink my whole life, I sit here now in a pink dress with pink glittery nails while still rocking a full beard.

If you don't know what to look for you'll never see it. The signs are jokes about "how I'd make a terrible woman", inexplicable rage outbursts and other signs of stress that can't be attributed to an external source, periods of sullenness, poor grooming (due to an aversion to mirrors), shut in or otherwise antisocial behaviour.

I still don't think of myself as a woman. I'm not a woman trapped in a man's body or anything so metaphysical. Being masculine is extremely stressful and causes anxiety, the more I feminize myself the better I feel. And it's really easy to convince yourself that this is the way all men feel sometimes, but it isn't. It's the GD kicking your arse without you knowing it.
>>
>>35537463
Yeah the transitioning vs transitioned dichotomy probably does deserve a bit more discussion.
I'm still transitioning so I can't really speak about it.
>>
>>35537436
it’s not the lack of signs it’s that they and society as a whole has a huge blind spot as to recognizing the signs
>>
>>35537760
This. They see what they want to see and they want to see a man.
>>
>>35537174
they don’t know how to say it
> I languish for you as for a pretty Calabrian wench ... my sentiments for you are those of a woman. The femininity of my nature and our friendship must remain a mystery.
Many of us recognize Hans Christian Andersen expressing gender dysphoria here but of course he couldn’t use modern explicit language and historians manage to misread it as homosexuality (which I admit is also often clumsily expressed in period material)
I think this egg nonsense is very much the sudden expression of what they always knew rather than a true sudden realization
>>
>>35537741
Ayy you perfectly described my GD and I'm the nonbinary freak
>>
>>35537879
>I think this egg nonsense is very much the sudden expression of what they always knew rather than a true sudden realization
I disagree.
But I also don't think it's a "sudden realization" either.

My accepting myself as trans was a monthlong process. There was no breakthrough or breakdown or anything. It was just a matter of "maybe, kinda, actually, yeah, yes!"
It wasn't like I had some seperate female persona that I'd locked in a cage at the back of my mind. It was just a whole bunch of things I couldn't explain and had been ignoring that suddenly made sense.

And it's progressive. It gets worse as you get older. You might be fine at 20, managing at 30 and completely dysfunctional at 40.

>>35537922
Then why can't you see all the people who don't realize they've got GD on /pol/ and feel sympathy for them? Why do you make the world so hostile to them? They're suffering just as you suffered, worse because it's been going on for longer and getting worse with time.

Stop walking around parading your mental illness as a badge of honour and realize it's not a political problem. It's a medical one.
>>
>>35537987
>Stop walking around parading your mental illness as a badge of honour and realize it's not a political problem. It's a medical one.
Medically fixed with HRT. My dysphoria is reduced and I suffer less. If you wanna cope and take anti-depressants, be my guest
>>
>>35537987
no I expressed it badly myself I agree with you. It’s not something that’s never occurred to them it’s just not something ever consciously put together. So it gets ignored and put aside. I did the same thing for 10 years but that was after consciously saying I was trans as a child (and being told no) so I hesitate to compare.
>>
>>35538016
HRT isn't the only, or even the most effective treatment. Often it forms an important part of the treatment, but there are lots of different aspects and the GDemon demands different things from all of us.

Actually read the DSM V.
https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

HRT might be getting you over the hump now, but in time you'll need more. Your GDemon might demand legal status, or a straight boyfriend, or FFS, or who knows. It's driven by your ideas of femininity, and that's subjective.
>>
>>35538055
Yeah that's it.
I call it BAFI syndrome. Being A Fucking Idiot.
Because it's all so obvious in retrospect, but if you go back and accuse me of being secretly trans a year ago I'd've punched your lights out.

Because holy shit the rage untreated GD causes. My blood pressure was 180 over 120. I couldn't watch the news or discuss politics without immediately losing my temper. Everyone called me an incel and a chud and blah blah blah, and I don't apologize for a second of it because the same people who suddenly give a fuck about me because I'm trans, where the ones constantly antagonizing me when I was suffering and didn't know why.
>>
>>35538124
it’s interesting you get rural church types who think transgenders just don’t happen around them and then you get urban liberal types who profess to be enlightened but somehow seem to believe the same thing. And meanwhile it’s this biological thing that just happens sometimes and that means it’s going to happen all over all human society no matter how amenable the locals are to transition (or, going back in history, how viable transition is period; although it’s curious the feminizing effect of pregnant mare urine has been known since antiquity). It’s sad really how little support some people get and how even the modern trans activism fails them too
On a different point here’s something. My balls were a liability in so many ways and they needed to go. So why does my doctor tell me a bunch of nonsense about how this is my journey to define myself. What other medical condition gets this treatment? It’s almost as if it’s not seen as medical by our own doctors (is that why they’ve written down my sex at birth and pronouns and not that I‘ve had srs?)
>>
File: file.png (679 KB, 960x540)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
>>35538232
That's the point I've been making the whole thread.
We've got all these theyfabs who'll grow out of it by 25 sucking up all the oxygen, but nobody seems to realize that, statistically speaking, there are a whole bunch of AMABs with GD missing from certain sections of the population.

And that's really part of a broader problem which is men's mental health just does not get the attention it needs.

And the worst part of that is, it's been the same problem for three decades now. It's getting worse (we just had a stabbing spree in Australia by a guy who "just wanted a girlfriend"), and the fucking activists are making the problem WORSE.

I don't need "acceptance", I need a doctor who knows what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>35538349
obviously one shouldn’t go on a stabbing spree and I know we’re on 4chan but the fact that zoomies don’t know how to interact with each other except as mediated by “social” media is coming to be a major problem with society
>I don't need "acceptance", I need a doctor who knows what the fuck they're doing.
Bingo! I’ve complained about this one at length after srs. SRS really lays bare some of the problems with how the medical industry treats us. I was referred to an “affirming” gynecologist which I was against out of brain worms and then when I got to the thing they refused to see me and all but admitted they’re really only for theyfabs (they actually advertise themselves as an lgbt clinic but I’m guessing they don’t see gay men either)
>>
>>35538492
>when I got to the thing they refused to see me and all but admitted they’re really only for theyfabs
GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH this make my whole body clench up with stress.
My appointment for Gender Affirming Care is at an abortion clinic (turns my stomach).
>they actually advertise themselves as an lgbt clinic but I’m guessing they don’t see gay men either
I've had that one too. "Women's health clinic" got the rainbow flag and "LGBT" all over the website, put me on a three month waiting list to just see a regular old GP.

I wish I could cry. I really do.
>>
>>35538579
it says gynecology on the side of the building but they are very careful not to use that word when interacting with me. Is this supposed to be polite? To make me feel better? It makes me feel unwelcome actually considering I’m there to show them the gynecological infection in my vagina? I think? except it’s not treated as such which is more than language because I get “dilate more” as treatment for confirmed bacterial infection
I’d laugh if it wasn’t sad
Funny about waiting lists it’s months to get to see them and then they’re useless and if I tell other women these stories they seem horrified because apparently if their pussy is infected they see the doctor tomorrow
>>
>>35538349
>And that's really part of a broader problem which is men's mental health just does not get the attention it needs.
because 95% of us are meant to just be worker drones or die in some war, while the remaining 5% think, plan, and make large scale decisions. Literally the grease that runs the fundamentals of society, even in our modern age that has barley changed in a meaningful way. Outside of extremely unusual circumstances such as a massive male die off this has been more ore less the case in every culture, society, civilization etc with any sort of complexity. Humans naturally respond more to the suffering of women and children. Worrying about a broken, malformed or otherwise non functional man is like worrying about a extremely damaged tool when you have access to 1000 shipping containers of the same tool. Use until broken, then replace.
>>
>>35538692
I agree that's how society treats men but it's completely incompatible with a humanist egalitarian society or expecting those men to calmly contribute to it. Like that anon said, male problems become everyone's problem.
>>
>>35538068
IDK I've always felt like I've had the same goal. It does include more than just body, I must admit. Girl/androgynous body, a girl voice, most girl clothing. Mannerisms to some degree? Tomboy idolization.
I'll analyze it more very soon. I got a girl friend who offered to help with fem presentation. I'm going to follow her lead and see what sticks.
>It's driven by your ideas of femininity, and that's subjective.
I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>35538718
>humanist egalitarian society
which have always been applied selectively due to a combination of social dynamics and simple material reality, as with pretty much every ideology, philosophy, etc. I also don't see those ideals surviving, while they are noble their internal contractions are an eternal issue, and we seem to be entering a period of geopolitical instability as a bunch of worn out systems with bills to pay be they literal or metaphorical grind to a halt and disintegrate. At the very best we are going to see political situations like the 70s in America or the years of lead in Italy occuring, just look at the every increasing rate of social unrest across most of Western Europe and North America of the past 1-2 decades. I am not particularly /pol/pilled, just very convinced I am seeing the same dance there has been repeated in one form or another throughout known history.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.