[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GK8kVxhWoAI4gms.jpg (190 KB, 1122x1122)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
What % of trans people Make It?
>>
>>35536080
>Hamilton getting backdoored by a hung tranny
>Mbappe getting backdoored by a hung tranny
what the fuck is happening to light skinned black men
>>
>>35536080
like 5-10 percent who loudly boast of their success
the rest are a silent majority who won't ever pass. male puberty is often too damaging to ever be a woman.
>>
>>35536080
Of those that would start at like 18-20 I think maybe like 20%, if all had acces to the best surgeons I think 50% could make it.
>>
>>35536080
I wonder if he complains about her sex technique as much as he complains to Mercedes about their shit car
>>
>>35536243
Sadly this! Testosterone is way way more powerful than estrogen.

A larger percentage would be able to pass, but the majority of our politicians are afraid of loosing their cannon fodder. So, they gate keep, but in reality don’t want anyone to transition. So what few of us that can dodge male puberty and make it to the finish line not all masculinised, can get hrt and actually pass. Like an ass backwards version of the Hunger Game!!!! <(‘~’)>

Crap is insane
>>
>>35536080
imagine the smell
>>
>>35536080
cant imagine how awful it is to be trans in the public eye.
>>35536124
these are nice ty anon
>>
File: 2nmd9z-3370385554.jpg (30 KB, 500x607)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>35536342
>>
>>35536080
It has to be a low percentage because theoretically trans communities should be mostly passsoids. There should be more people who started transitioning over the last 10 years than started over the last 10 months. But there aren't. They're skewed heavily in favor of babytrans.
Instead it feels more like the stats on climbing Mt. Everest. Lots at the base, but very few ever make it to the summit. Most of the ones at the summit eventually stop even trying to climb and go on to different things.
>>
>>35536080
about tree fiddy
>>
>>35536080
0%, especially if they go with anything but cremation.
>>
>>35536526
Trannies leave the community and move in with their lives after a couple years when they dont need to lean on the community to get by. Thats why babytrans are over represented
>>
>>35536526
Why don't you see rich rappers in the hood? Because the rich ones have moved on from the hood lifestyle and now live among upper-middle class white people.
>>
>>35537048
You never stop being trans there's always a need for trans spaces.
It's also the case that I remember what it was like in the 2000s. Back then it was like 90% eldertrans.

>>35537792
Could be.
There's still issues with that argument tho. If elder trans really are more numerous than babytrans, then shouldn't there be a lot of them? Are transvestigators onto something?

It's kind of like the Fermi Paradox and UFOs. Theoretically there should be UFOs, according to modern science that's the simplest thought process. But all UFO sightings are schizo as fuck and not real. Suggesting something wrong with the thinking, thus the Fermi Paradox.
We have the tranny paradox. There should be a large number of either passoids or stealthoids but we observe neither.
>>
It directly corresponds to how rich/attractive you are
If you're both then you've got it made so long as you don't go own a self-destructive path
If you only have one of them you have a decent shot
If you're neither you may as well just give up and buy a rope, or come to terms with it and try to cope with your wretched existence
>>
>>35536080 GET LEWIS HAMILTION OUT OF HERE WE SUPPORT ALONSO IN THIS HOUSEHOLD
>>
>>35536526
>>35537984
this anon is right
>>
>>35537984
>You never stop being trans there's always a need for trans spaces.
once i started passing, i dropped my visiting of trans communities by 95%. its just not worth being around a bunch of mentally unstable baby trannies who are worrying about their philtrum length unless if im extremely, extremely bored
>>
>>35536093
living their best lives
>>
>>35540465
>philtrum length
but it's too long!
>>
>>35536080
hunter chauffeur
>>
>>35536080
100%

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.