[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hey fellas, finally got my hrt dose upped and now I gotta chew the pill and keep it in my mouth for 30 secs. I haven't ever heard of people doing that, ive only ever hear of people keeping it under their tongue. anyone else been told to chew their estrogen?
>>
don't listen to them
you should absorb it under your tongue
>>
>>35536142
whys that? just better absorption?
>>
>>35536163
yes, if you take it sublingually it goes right into the bloodstream. If you swallow it, the absorption is much worse
>>
Sublingual > swallowing > whatever the fuck they told you to do

nobody crunches on estradiol tabs, OP. Nobody.
>>
>>35536178
doesn't sub lower the amount of time it stays in your bloodstream tho so in essence you need like 1-2 more a day.
>>
the reason you're told to chew is because 1. it produces more saliva for it to dissolve in and 2. also spreads it out in your mouth so it has more surface area to dissolve
just do what your doc tells you to, they're trained unlike hons on here
>>
>>35536218
it just means that you'll need to spread your doses out through the day. Sublingual will always get you more estrogen in your blood per pill, but to have stable levels you need to take it once every 12 or 8 hours
>>
Cis man here. If a girl starts telling me about her HRT in detail is she trying to test me? Like she's measuring if I'm going to troon on her? I learned about the sublingual thing from a girl I was casually talking to and I thought it was kind of out of the blue and random. She went into a lot of detail too.
>>
>>35536276
she could just be infodumping
>>
>>35536371
She wasn't an autist type if that's what you're suggesting. More like a turbo-normie stacy, the kind who calls herself a nerd because she has glasses and played a video game once
>>
>>35536276
Possibly just talking with you, now some girls do drop hints to see what your opinion is.

I swear guys I’ve meet knew I was trans, but I tend to drop hints to see what their views on the subject are.
>>
>>35536225
As a drug addict I can tell you that sublingual makes most drugs that absorb through the skin hit you way harder which in this case is good for u, more saliva just exposes the E to digestive enzymes instead of a concentrated spot where it has undisturbed vasculature to really get in u.

this isn't honscience it's drugs
>>
>>35536385
nah girls sometimes like to go on tangents about shit they do to look better

the fact that she was willing to tell u this means she either thinks ur gay or shes into u
>>
>>35536129
I would honestly listen to what your fucking doctor told you, if she said to swallow it then do that and only after blood test, discuss with her, propose sub and then change dose. By going directly through sub instead of oral, maybe your giving too much e too rapidly and she wanted to first start with relatively high because she was planning for you to digest them. Also, how can reproducing an estrone bank similar to cis girl during puberty is bad especially since you will be tested in 1-3 months for how much e. I would totally say to start slow at first instead of rushing things off.
>>
>>35536871
She was very much into my money, me not so much, but I didn't realize that until later

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.