[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Coming out as trans is just a way to commit suicide without killing yourself

People will attempt suicide for the attention but they’re afraid of actually going through with it because then they won’t see the fruits of their labor or the suffering they cause

By choosing to be trans you can inflict the suffering on your loved ones without having to commit suicide

The same emotions driving you to suicide are the same emotions driving you to become trans

You aren’t dysphoric you’re just delusional and sick in the head what you need is professional help not some random stranger on Discord to groom you

If the only way you can feel alive is to destroy other peoples lives then you are the problem

We are way past the point where this is natural. They like to point to examples in nature but there are not this many. The massive uptick in trans people has surpassed what is natural.
>>
Being trans = $100 a year
Professional help = $100 a session
>>
I mean yeah, I am sure there is somebody that has gone trans for this reason. There are tons of people out there.

What's your point?
>>
>>35537028
trans women are all men
>>
Now this is a theory I can get behind
>>
>>35537034
whoa, I have never read this before
>>
>>35537009
You know what, kinda make some sense.
>>
>>35537028
the government should spend its money to force all trannies off of hrt, and reverse all their gender affirming surgeries (i.e. ftms get tits and dick chopped off if they have it, mtfs get phalloplasty if they have had srs, breasts removed, facial masculinization surgery), rather than paying for foreign wars
>>
>>35537034
stunning, brave, and refreshing. do you have any more esoteric knowledge for us anon?
>>
>>35537034
That's not true. Trans people are dysgenic members of their own gender willing to become a crude imitation of the opposite. Not a girl, not yet a human.
>>
>>35537232
If I buy a Pontiac Fiero, and I purchase a plastic kit designed to make the car look like a Ferrari, is my care now a Ferrari?
>>
I transitioned for attention, that's why I present male and hide being trans from everyone and feel mortified at the idea of anyone knowing, really good theory
>>
>>35537272
in 20 years will you be still presenting male?
>>
>>35537107
I have been wanting to detransition and this would be perfect
>>
>>35537250
I'm not gonna play this Theseus' ship genital paradox games.
>>
>>35537009
But I really like taking test and not having tits, my body is genuinely more comfortable to live in. Why does this make you or anyone else suffer?
>>
>>35537439
I don’t have enough money to rebuild my penis
>>
>>35537483
Pray tell, what is that behavioral component, and why does it make you seethe so much? You seem to hold so much unnecessary anger.
>>
>>35537026
>Being trans = $100 a year
damn where are you getting hrt that cheap
>>
>>35537483
Umm it's really better for everybody if I'm not male
>>
>>35537428
because you know you're wrong.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.