[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rei.png (934 KB, 960x720)
934 KB
934 KB PNG
I just bought an Evangelion shirt because I like the anime but when I got home I started to wonder if it would be clocky because when i saw a guy wearing an Evangelion hoodie at school part of me wondered if he was a repper. Am I just brainwormed?

I only wonder because I'm a stealth passoid but kind of androgynous looking and have girl twink vibes. Will this shirt be the thing that gives it away?
>>
>>35537175
I think the only time I've seen a girl wear anime merch in public was a weaboo chick in high school. Never seen an adult woman wearing animu shit. I have seen fairly normal looking guys wear them though. Doubt the hoodie guy was trans. Also keep in mind I live in a hickish part of Canada and not a major city where there are more weebs.
>>
>>35537175
I know a cis girl who does this but she has autism
>>
>>35537224
everyone already knows I'm a weeb lol. I think I just brain wormed myself with the eva is essential trans core meme. i have a soul eater shirt and a sword art online shirt I've worn to class
>>
>>35537175
whenever i see someone with evangelion merch i think
1. they dont know the show and simply thought it has a cool design
2. they're autistic
3. theyre some kind of fag
4. 2&3
>>
>>35537175
People don't wear these things past 20. If you're under 20, then no you're fine if you've got an alt girl type of thing going. If people get sus you can easily feign knowledge
>>
>>35537256
I def have ADHD and might have autism so honestly passing as some spergy cis girl is probably the best i can do anyways
>>
>>35537256
This. Im in Los Angeles and the only cis women that do this are aspies.
>>
>>35537294
I'm 24 but people think I'm under 20.I haven't really mentally matured in fashion sense since I turned 18. And go to the teenager stores because adult clothes are lame. If anything I backslid because I went from alt girl to zero effort moding
>>
>>35537278
Well everyone thinks I'm weird once they get to know me so hopefully they think I am 2
>>
>>35537256
>>35537278
>they're autistic
common autistic girl w desu
>>
When did this shit with trannies and EVA start? Is it because they want Misato to be their dommie mommy?
>>
>>35537635
I thought it was due to relating to Shinji and Rei's failure as humans.
>>
>>35537635
mostly like >>35537657 said, being a failure
but also the whole mommy issues part
not to mention the core questions of identity raised by the show, and exploration of the artificiality of these identities, existential dread of having them forced upon you, and lastly, desire to experience ego death
>>
>>35537175
evangelion is about the inherent pain of existing
pain a neurotypical cis woman wouldn't understand
>>
>>35537175
it's cringe for day wear but cute for home wear.
like out at school or in public weird and cringe but at home it can be cute and fun comfy wear.
>>
>>35539764
Well I am neuroatypical

>>35540223
I guess its time to embrace cringe.
>>
>>35537175
I have two Eva hoodies I like and wear. I've only gotten compliments and it's a conversation starter which is neat.
When I first started boymoding and I didn't pass, no compliments, after I started to pass I got a lot more and people use it to talk to me lol
I see passing in "boymode" with an Eva hoodie as a power move desu
Alt girls tend to wear anime merch in my area anyways, and a futch/alt aesthetic is what I'm going for anyways so it works
>>
>>35537224
Thank you for the idea, going to buy anime merch for my terf mother
>>
>>35541668
Do you have lain shirts too
>>
>>35541691
I want a lain hoodie and a few shirts, but I keep forgetting to order any desu so none yet
>>
>>35542326
You should get some! Etsy also has a very cute Lain hat. I got a t-shirt with official art and it is quite good quality.
>>
>>35542409
i will!
ohhh that sounds adorable! I'll check out the lain hat :)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.