[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: PXL_20240411_194451260.jpg (2.36 MB, 3024x4032)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
My wife just left me after 11 years together, I'm considering reentering the dating pool for the first time since I was 16. Am I just cooked? Idk what it's like our there.
>>
>>35537461
you're a tranny, just make a grindr and wait a couple minutes
>>
>>35537461
Is that you? Did you marry her as a man and pull the rug out from under her by turning her het relationship into a lesbian relationship by surprise?
>>
>>35537502
Lol what do you think anon
>>
>>35537502
>>35537530
loooooooool
>>
File: 1663478578443875.gif (55 KB, 248x248)
55 KB
55 KB GIF
i can only imagine how painful it would be to discover the man i was in love with was actually just a fetishistic weirdo after 11 years of marriage. the knowledge that your entire marriage was a lie, that you had fallen in love with someone who didn't really exist. and then after you rightfully leave them, they seem happier than ever as you're trying to piece your life together.
>>
>>35537622
Do you carry this same energy towards comphet lesbians who come out to their husband a decade in?
>>
>>35537622
Their entire marriage your partner is around because secretly they want to be you.
>>
>>35537622
At least the ex wife is still young enough to start a new relationship/family, I feel bad for the ones who are like already >35
>>
>>35537502
No, we met in highschool and I was open about myself & my life. She supported me through everything. We're separating due to practical stuff in our life, nothing to do with anything I did. Doesn't mean I'm not sad & scared to try to start something new. My wife & I are still close friends. My question was really just what are things like dating these days in the community.
>>
>>35537658
anon it's not like you just get over such a sudden and heart wrenching experience overnight
>>35537650
yes? its a tragedy no matter who's involved if your partner one day says "actually i dont like you or your kind at all i was pretending teehee"
>>35537653
that part would fuck me up mentally. thinking about all the red flags i missed
>>
>>35537670
>We're separating due to practical stuff in our life
what the fuck are you on about? what "practical stuff" could warrant a divorce ya daft cunt
>>
>>35537687
One of them doesn't like carrots
>>
>>35537687
My Job will basically keep us located in one area for the next 12 years while she has a great opportunity to pursue her career 13+ hours away. I also want kids while she doesn't, I'm not trying to down play the serious difficult time I'm going through but I'm at peace with my situation in my marriage. I have no idea what to think about dating again.
>>
>>35537704
now see that's a tricky one. me personally i like carrots raw, and SOMETIMES if they're cooked. but not if it's just carrots that got sandwiched under a roast for 4 hours. i like them in soup, in curry, or if they're stir-fried. there's a lot of nuance to the carrot problem honestly
>>
>>35537716
at least you pass
that should help a bit
>>
>>35537716
>I also want kids while she doesn't
oh my god
>>35537650
you were more on point than you realized anon
>>
>>35537734
>you were more on point than you realized anon
What do you mean
>>
>>35537461
Fuck you haven’t been dating for 11 years. It’s a totally different ecosystem. It’s brutal. There’s a good chance you won’t make it.
But you shouldn’t rope. There are other parts of life.
>>
>>35537866
Oh fuck I reread the OP. She was your highschool gf so you actually have no experience dating in the real world.
Yes you’re gigafucked. You have zero idea what it’s like out there.

You should try to get back with your ex. Or maybe you know other people already in your orbit you could date.
>>
>>35537716
What job keeps you in place for 12 years
>>
Okay okay wait.
You married your highschool gf. You had a highschool gf. That means you're like a giganormie. More normie than most normies. Normies will like you. You'll be fine.

Just ignore all advice from here and do what your instincts tell you. You'll be fine.
>>
>>35537834
OP was shacked up with a comphet lesbian who was coping by dating a tranny lol
>>
>>35537670
Woof, sorry to hear that, tho that's the trouble with stuff that starts in high school.. No one's fault necessarily but lots of growing comes after that, and if you don't grow together, you just grow apart. But if you're 27 I wouldn't worry about it too too much. Maybe it'll take a while to find your footing? But I similarly had a 7-year thing end and had to figure all that out again at like 28. And it was kind of nice, figuring stuff out.
>>
>>35537882
Government work
>>
File: 1544696201100.jpg (32 KB, 300x250)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
What kind of sick disgusting freak claims to be a woman yet is sexually into women? How fucking revolting eww.
I apologize to real women on behalf of trannies, lots of us aren't like this and only date men.
>>
>>35537461
Dont listen to the male anons saying dating is hard now. Its only difficult if your an ugly man. Trannies can date pretty easy
>>
>>35537947
Please don't develop more means for the government to blow up foreign civilians
>>
>>35537918
Yeah I'm not an avid 4chan user, I just think you guys are funnier & more honest than anywhere else.

>>35537946
Thank you, this is so helpful, I know it's totally possible but I just don't know where to start. I'm not in a rush to date someone, and I'm happy my first relationship lasted so long but dang I haven't been single since tinder came out. I feel very lost that's all.
>>
>>35537994
Trannies can date men and non passing transbians easily. C4T is still tough as fuck.
OP if you're into men it'll be a cakewalk
>>
>>35537716
Uhh you are a troon. Troons should not have kids.
>>
>>35538007
Idk im on the west coast and never had an issue dating men, women or trannies as a tranny
>>
>>35538011
I had a thought when I read that post that her wife likely is open to kids but has some innate feeling that she doesn't want them with a trans woman

(I didn't post that because it would be rude)
>>
>>35538025
How? Apps?
>>
>>35537997
I'll be honest, I don't help them develop ways to blow things up. I just help make sure they blow up the right things. You're welcome I did what you asked.
>>
>>35537991
Based
>>
>>35538033
Lmao why is it always that type of work with trannies, that should've been a shot in the dark but I almost sniped it
>>
>>35537866
>>35537878
Yep
It's grim for anybody male
but a goddamn trool, I guess, could get that good transbian thing rolling

no kids
no vaginas
just mold and polycules
>>
>>35538025
>dating men
You're not exclusively gynephilic. You wouldn't get it. If OP is also pans or bi, they'll be fine.
>>
>>35537461
If you're into dudes you're in luck you'll have a whale of a time, if you into women then you're probably going to end up with a bunch of flakey transbians who want you to be part of thier polycule or be their mommy, if you're only into cis women it is OVER for you
>>
>>35537991
On behalf of other straight mtf's, respectfully, kys
>>
>>35537991
>>35538007
I'm bi

>>35538011
Being trans never comes up in my life for the most part, that's why dating is anxiety inducing. I would like to have a happy family one day, I'm relatively normal. Despite me being here rn.
>>
>>35538081
Don't get baited by Kayla dumb dumb
>>
>>35537991
Defining womanhood by attraction to men is patriarchal misogyny, Kayla
>>
>>35538062
Eh they're thin, tall, and attractive. She'll have women into her easy. Being attractive with a stable career? She won't have too hard a time. I'd go on a low stakes date with her.
>>
>>35538087
>I'm bi
You'll be fine. Go adopt some kids with your husband or have his sister carry yours or something
>>
>>35538079
I've had cis women come onto me while I was married, but part of me feels like there's some phenomenon where people are mainly interested in you when you're unavailable
>>
>>35538005
The apps aren't bad, not all of them anyway, I can't hate on them because that's where I met my gf. Hinge is good imo, Tinder is so over. I think it's kinda good that you have 11 yrs of experience to draw on too.. Like, what I really came away from my own breakup, subsequent hoe phase, and quest for romance with is that sometimes it's less about learning what you want in partner than it is about learning what you want to be, for someone else. My one real tip is to just not get desperate lol
>>
Fuck I'm sorry it's so funny I have to laugh before giving any advice
>>
File: 1699934238881018.jpg (512 KB, 1300x1872)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>35538099
Spotted the fucking liberal freak
TRUMP 2024 BABY!!!
>>
>>35538102
Is low stakes dating a term or you just not willing to risk your life to go on a date with an Internet stranger?
>>
>>35538123
Yes, that is the case. Also the sorts of cis women trannies attract are generally incredibly unhinged. Gynephillia in general is a derangement and one that can only be offset by testosterone.
>>
>>35538088
What baited lol I'm telling her to kys not getting into some argument
>>
>>35538137
People kinda keep telling me to try a hoe phase, they say 'date around' but I'm pretty sure they mean sleep around. What did that do for you? Was it a confidence/self esteem thing? Or like a sexual exploration thing? I'm really not a very sexual person so it doesn't seem very appealing.
>>
>>35538139
You know you could try just losing weight if you really want them to love you honey
>>
>>35538161
Even replying to Kayla is being baited. She's basically a bot.
>>
>>35538031
Yea. Apps. Being cute. Having a good personality. Idk dating wasnt hard for me pre transition and still easy post
>>
>>35538142
More like a walk in the park and a chat. She's probably in a weird place mentally and I'd want to know what she needs in a relationship before I commit. So taking it slow and getting to know her on free little dates would be the way to go.
>>
>>35537461
>Idk what it's like our there.
Fucking nightmare fuel if you're cism and gynophillic.
>>
>>35538191
That's a good idea. If someone asked me out for that I would be excited to get to know them. In general I like talking to most people so dating sounds nice for that reason.
>>
>>35538206
Looks like Kim Kardashian with a penis.... I'm in love
>>
File: IMG_2264.jpg (250 KB, 1700x1290)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>35538206
pp jumpscare
>>
>>35538206
Whatever you need to tell yourself sweetie xo
>>
>>35538123
After you have sex with someone(or think about having sex with them) you get this afterglow. It's very easy for other people to pick up on and also highly attractive. People can absolutely pick up on it.
It looks kinda like picrel
https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/sex-flush#other-signs
>>
>>35538165
>Was it a confidence/self esteem thing?
If you mean a total lack thereof, yeah. I couldn't find fulfillment in myself and sought it in other people. I desperately wanted them to like me and not leave, and consequently I was anxious and overly eager to please in intimacy, to the point that I couldn't enjoy it myself. I went two full years without anyone making me cum lol the whole time I was just focused on getting the other person off and hoping that'd make them like me. I didn't realize it was always anxiety until more recently. At its worst I let some people do violent and degrading stuff to me. Which why I say don't get desperate lol That's when you end up betraying yourself.
>>
>>35538206
kayla why u showin off ur wennie..
>>
>>35537461
Picrel finna slay lol
>>
>>35538277
It's in her programming
>says some stupid ass shit she doesn't actually believe in for the reactions
>gets out her tits and/or dick
>repeat
>>
>>35538214
Yeah you'll be fine. Be more aware of crazies. There's plenty of kind, genuine people out there. The crazies are just an obstacle. Be upfront about the pace you need because some women like to move fast. It's a good way to check how they treat boundaries early.
>>
>>35538273
Dang good job overcoming that, thank you for taking the time to type that out. I feel a little bit more optimistic that I can avoid some toxic pitfalls.

>>35538270
This looks like pseudoscience
>>
>>35538304
bambi sleep does THIS??
>>
>>35538313
Thank you, I appreciate it. I definitely feel vulnerable to crazy people just due to lack of experience.

>>35538290
I'm interpreting this as a compliment so thank you
>>
>>35538324
>This looks like pseudoscience
It's actually very well studied. How much of an effect it has on dating prospects is up for debate tho.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flushing_(physiology)
>Commonly referred to as the sex flush, vasocongestion (increased blood flow) of the skin can occur during all four phases of the human sexual response cycle. Studies show that the sex flush occurs in approximately 50–75% of females and 25% of males, yet not consistently
>During the female sex flush, pinkish spots develop under the breasts, then spread to the breasts, torso, face, hands, soles of the feet, and possibly over the entire body. Vasocongestion is also responsible for the darkening of the clitoris and the walls of the vagina during sexual arousal.
>Vasocongestion is essential for sexual procreation in mammals since this is the force that causes the hardening of a penis during an erection. The same force leads to the hardening of the clitoris and vaginal lubrication during sexual arousa
Supposedly all the blood flow to boobs makes them temporarily swell up as well

Think of it like saying you prefer a hard cock to a soft cock or a wet pussy to a dry pussy. It's the same thing but applied to skin.
>>
>>35538033
>I'll be honest, I don't help them develop ways to blow things up. I just help make sure they blow up the right things. You're welcome I did what you asked.
based
>>
File: 1714104548254.png (169 KB, 1080x660)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>35538056
>Lmao why is it always that type of work with trannies, that should've been a shot in the dark but I almost sniped it
high-IQ people are in high demand for it

also it's not like the US has a particularly high civilian casualty rate or indifference to civilian casualties compared to any other state in human history. it's not a great defense, but if any other country were in the #1 spot you'd almost certainly see the same or worse
>>
>>35538088
>Don't get baited by Kayla dumb dumb
she's literally an 80 IQ neo-nazi /pol/tard. I've had her blocked for years
>>
>>35537670
>marrying high school sweetheart
get out of here and kill yourself you normscum piece of trash, the fact that you're throwing all of it away just to be a tranny is all the more insulting
>>
>>35538628
I think you could reread the thread. I was always honest in my relationship and she was supportive of me. We broke up for unrelated reasons with our jobs & family planning.
>>
>>35538657
They’re wrong about the reason why but it sounds like you are throwing it away and don’t know what you have.
I gather you’re breaking up because
>job issues and distance
>dispute over kids
Both of these seem relatively easy to fix. The job one is easy, one of you gets a new job or works remotely. Kids is tougher but consider you’ll most likely end up dating a guy you can’t have kids with anyways. You can also always have your own kids who she doesn’t consider hers like surrogate or something

If there isn’t some other reason you want to break up with her (like preferring men) then I’d stay with her
>>
>>35537461
I'm about the same age as you and I've been with my girlfriend for like a little over half as long and I can feel my relationship dying in slow motion too. I started transitioning a year ago but it was kinda happening before that anyways I think.

We're like best friends and we love each other but I don't think we're attracted to each other anymore really, or the vibe is off, or something. Lots of tension and fighting and sometimes I'm like scared to be around her. She said she feels more like my best friend than like my girlfriend and doesn't feel happy in the relationship but at the same time she talks about getting married which I feel like is some kind of cope trying to hope it will fix everything.

I really don't know what it would be like to be single again either, it's so hard to remember. We're basically codependent and I don't know how to live alone anymore. It also feels crazy to get back into dating, especially as a woman instead. I'm pretty sure I'm leaning almost entirely androphilic too so that will be a massive adjustment if it happens.
>>
File: 1699792043496504.jpg (330 KB, 1026x1280)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
I've been dating a trans girl for a little over two years who had been in a decade long relationship with her highschool sweetheart. They were still sort of together when we met and started dating, thing were fairly awkward because they have a kid. They had trooned out on their partner about two years before we met. We're great together but it was quite weird picking her up from her partner's place and her partner basically acting like a parent. Also there was a lot of "please take this woman off my hands", poor girl wasn't planning on taking anything in the split so she was kind of stuck.
>>
>>35538722
I have a master's in linguistics and I'm in a position that I can't reasonably move for atleast a decade. She's got a BS in chemistry & forensic science, I know it sounds simple to have her stay but I would never ask her to put her life goals second to stay near me when she has an amazing opportunity. I'm proud of the things she's done and the things she'll do. I appreciate trying to 'fix' things but this was a mutual difficult decision. She will always be my best friend.
>>
>>35538737
I'm in no position to give advice but I really sympathize with your situation and idk if things will work out between you & your gf but if you just approach things with optimism and an openness for new experiences I'm sure you won't regret using your time that way. That's what I tell myself, things will be okay no matter what because we have endless opportunities to have a better tomorrow. Cliche af but I really feel that way about life.
>>
>>35537502
>>35537670
>>35537687
>>35538628
You just can't win on this board can you
>>
>>35538861
Yeah its pretty obnoxious how many esl tourists with shit reading comprehension plague this board now
>>
>>35538837
Yeah, I think everything will be okay either way, we'll just have to see what happens. I cry thinking about it being over but I think it's also what both of us want at this point and I missed out on a lot of things in life I want to experience still like living as a single woman or dating men or whatever that I just can't do right now. It's scary but we'll probably have a conversation soon. I think that there's just some resentment and bad vibes under the surface from things being off in the relationship from both of us and things have been really toxic lately. I really do just need to look at it as like okay this is a mournful thing and this chapter of my life is probably going to close soon and I'm crying just thinking about it but there's all of this other stuff I never got to do and so much I can do to discover myself and experiment that got delayed until later in life for me because I'm a late bloomer tranny. I really appreciate the sympathy and the nice words
>>
>>35538861
Some people have said some really insightful stuff which I appreciate, but yeah others seem to have a point to prove but idk why, I don't think it's about me.
>>
>>35538905
I'm excited for your future, you will be happy!
>>
>>35538808
>can’t leave job and thinks a slave for 10 years
>can’t ask wife to apply for some other job
>somehow works in defense and smart enough to do that
>had a 11 year relationship
Fuck I just do not get normies. You do you it’ll work out I don’t understand why. It’s like Forrest Gump
>>
>>35538981
I'm not a slave lol, I work in a job that only exists in one location. It's an important job and I'm proud of it. Her goals aren't less important than mine, to ask her to give up her goals for me would be incredibly selfish, I want her to feel like she lived up to her potential. Working at a small local or state lab would be a waste of her talent. Everyone has an obligation to do what they are uniquely capable of, even if it causes heartache. Imo.
>>
>>35538657
idc you stupid normscum, you had a high school sweetheart. fuck off and go have sex or whatever it is you normalfaggot cattle like to do.
>>
>>35537461
why your arms hairy
>>
>>35539086
How you mean?
>>
>>35539032
goddamn foids have some magical spell that puts their victim into absolute delirium to think that this is a normal way to end an 11 year relationship. she wants a real man to fuck her and is stringing you some bullshit so she doesn't feel guilty about it. it's so goddamn retarded you think her career or something is the reason why she's leaving you, as if wageslaving for a 115k job at best is more important. you are so blind. whatever though the truth is more painful than your delusion. sorry you guys just aren't compatible after over a decade tee hee just chose the wrong job. goddamn i hate normies
>>
>>35539114
I'm sure you are very happy with your world view but I believe my wife, she's never lied to me and I know her character. I think someone as paranoid and bitter as you can't comprehend mutual respect & love. Sometimes people aren't awful or duplicitous. I think the idea that a relationship lasts till you die or else it's a failure is a miserable perspective. I got to lose my virginity, go through college, buy my first house, and become an adult with my best friend & love. I had a very successful marriage.
>>
>>35537461
I wonder how many of us would be this normie if we were youngshits too
>>
>>35539200
I'm 28 in what world am I a "youngshit?" Not that I'm saying I'm like super old.
>>
OP could you post this personality test? I wanna see what you get
https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/IPIP-BFFM/
>>
>>35537461
is it too late to say not to bother posting because this board is just salty straight trannies seethe over any trans lesbians
>>
>>35539216
You transitioned when you were 16 it sounds like. Youngshit refers to the age you transitioned at not your current age
>>
>>35537461
all these straight trannies seething over being mogged by a transbian loll
>>
>>35539279
Technically what she said previously could've meant that her wife always knew she felt trans but wasn't necessarily transitioned until later
>>
>>35539165
She's not your wife anymore.
>>
>>35537991
based
>>
>>35539165
this is the most mature thing ive ever read on this board
>>
>>35539507
I'm bi, but what's the stigma around transbiens? I lurked around here but I basically just barely know the jargon. Mogging is making someone feel bad right?
>>
>>35539268
Idk what this is but here you go
>>
>>35540847
Tf you doing on 4chan you normalfag
>>
>>35540903
Sometimes a I see funny stuff and 4chab probably has the worst views on dating imaginable so after talking to people here I should be pleasantly surprised by how things are IRL.
>>
>>35540903
Also what do you guys normally score on that test?? It was literally like "I care about people" are you all saying no?
>>
>>35540825
There's a bitter, childish social structure here. Straight trans women claim to be "true trans" while trans lesbians are seen as predatory rapists. It's all so dumb.
>>
File: good lord.png (16 KB, 670x155)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>35540953
>>
>>35537502
many, many, MANY such cases
>>
As a repper I'm trying my best to build a stable, loving and secure relationship so I can troon out and she can't leave
>>
>>35541332
Holy shit, they should seek help.

>>35541318
Do bi people not exist? I've been with a woman for 11 years so I'm DEFINITELY more comfortable around women but I'm totally open to dating men. They can just be really aggressive/scary
>>
>>35541351
You sound like you don't take other people's lives very seriously.
>>
File: BIG5-graphic (1).png (2 KB, 520x122)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>35540953
>>
>>35541370
Yeah there's selfish awful dudes out there just like there's crazy bitches that don't have their head screwed on right. One thing I really didn't like when I used to date guys, was when they'd insist on sex and ignore my emotions during it. I have some ptsd involving sex. I would have conversations discussing my boundaries and issues. They'd listen and sympathize. But then during sex it seemed like it would turn them on more when I was freaked out. My issue was I would be unable to speak. I communicated that clearly. This would inevitably happen over time, even with guys that were generally nice people. It was incredibly stressful and made me hate sex. I was never too into men's bodies anyway, so I felt like a massive idiot when I realized I could be out there dating women. Very low self confidence had me thinking no one would want me, so I never even considered it.

Also if you piss a guy off by turning him down he could strangle and assault you. Yeah. They are more scary than women. I don't blame you there. I started this comment with the intention of talking about how there's some bad hombres out there but it's not that bad. But all those problems were reduced greatly by dating women. Huh.
>>
>>35541370
>332
urm at least im nice to people idk :I
>>
>>35541470
Oh I'm so sorry that's your score, I thought it was just a screenshot. I'm sure this test failed to capture a lot of your personality, I was just being facetious, there's nothing wrong with you being kind & introverted.
>>
>>35541466
How are you doing now? Did you find someone who respected your boundaries and helped you with your trauma?
>>
>>35541478
hahha yeah i know thats funny dont worry
>>
>>35541485
Almost 10 years ago a guy tried to pregnancy trap me in a last ditch effort to stop me from leaving him. We dated for 2 years. I spent most of that time trying to get away, but he was incredibly messy, needy, and sad. He was skilled at milking me for my kindness. I've dated women ever since.

Currently I'm seeing a refreshingly sweet nerdy welder. She's the real deal when it comes to kindness. She's trying to start a small side business making metal flowers. She's self aware enough to communicate her needs. I have to stop her from putting me on a pedestal. It's really nice. We started dating right before she got srs, so it's been interesting to say the least.

What do you think of the responses you've gotten to your thread so far? It's kind of ridiculous, right? I don't know why I keep coming here.
>>
>>35541596
Awh welder is definitely a cute archetype. How'd you meet them?

This is my first ever post on 4chan and I appreciate the engagement I guess, some people are insane but they seem like cartoonishly insane so it's fine really. The lingo definitely feels insular, 'omg that tranbian mogged that youngshit' or whatever, it's crazy to know people think like that. I've gotten some actual response which have definitely eased my anxieties and a lot less insults to my appearance than I anticipated. So overall it's been okay.
>>
>>35541704
Hey OP, this was a great thread and you're really hot. Love the mantis tattoo btw, I'm certain you'll do fine with dating people so long as you're cautious and know what you're looking for!
>>
>>35541704
Well, you're very well dressed and styled. There's not a lot to pick apart. You don't have the features they like to insult. You also don't act like an insecure teenager desperate for attention. No wonder some are seething about you being a normie.

I said it earlier, but you'll have no trouble getting dates. If anything, it's a bit exciting to get back out there. Most of the really great people are taken, but so were you up until now. You know yourself and what you're looking for, unlike most of the people asking for advice here.

Was there anything else you wanted out of this thread?
>>
>>35537622
shut the fuck up. this person has tits and this was not 11 years in. she has no beard shadow and this likely happened at or before the midpoint of the marriage and was likely known even prior to then if she was open abour her identity.
>>
>>35541874
Thank you! I appreciate it.

>>35541875
Lol I appreciate that, I feel better after posting on 4chan (who would have guessed) but I'm good I got what I wanted from this desu I would have closed or deleted this thread by now but it says it won't let me due to some error so I keep responding cause I feel rude otherwise. Lol but some of you seem really cool
>>
>>35540847
>extremely high extroversion and agreeableness
It fits. Though worth noting it doesn’t make you a normie, more a giganormie
>>
>>35537461
I'd date you. How do I do that?
>>
>>35537461
WHY DO ALL THE TRANNIES HAVE PIXEL PHONES I DO NOT UNDERSTAND
>>
How can you be so agreeable and be a youngshit? Were you groomed? Or just really accepting environment?
>>
>>35542766
Tell me about yourself I guess, that's all you can do. Demonstrate who you are and hope the other person likes what they see.

>>35542803
They have better colors than any other brand imo.

>>35542861
I'm confused are youngshits like super confrontational? I wasn't groomed but I didn't grow up in a very agreeable environment, my Mom is an addict and I've never met my biological father, but the man who raised me & my grandfather are very kind/respectable people.
>>
>>35542732
The distinction here between normie & giganormie is lost on me
>>
>>35537461
>gets dumped
>immediately starts making threads on 4chan and posting in passgen

why are trannies like this.
>>
>>35544188
The OP is in the top 99% of agreeableness. That means if there are 100 people in the room only 1 other person will be at that level.
Normie is more 50 percentile or 30-70 percentile. Like the average person. Top 1% is not average.

So look at income. Say the top 1% make 500k USD a year. That is not average or normie, that is rich.
>>
>>35544189
>immediately
methinks perhaps the 4chan had a bit to do with the dumping
>>
>>35544172
>I'm confused are youngshits like super confrontational?
Yes. Usually because if they were passive and did what people told them they wouldn’t transition. Usually youngshits tend to have psych disorders like BPD or high impulsivity.
>my Mom is an addict and I've never met my biological father
This is common with them. A middle class suburban family will check in on the kid more but in this type of environment, tho it sucks, there’s more freedom for the child to do their own thing. For the opposite imagine a really involved controlling Asian tiger mom.
>but the man who raised me & my grandfather are very kind/respectable people.
Awesome glad it worked out and you got into a healthy spot!
>>
What’s your hrt and aa dose?
>>
>>35544189
It's been 10 months. We decided to part ways back June of last year, we haven't begun the legal process of divorce and I don't think we will until there's a reason like wanting to get remarried. Otherwise we'll stay as each other's next of kin and primary emergency contact/legal decision maker.
>>
>>35544355
Like 6 mg E and 200 mg sprio/day
>>
>>35544920
Oral or injection?
Either way seems fine but yea makes sense.
The more neurotic types on here don’t like spiro
>>
>>35544189
Also, what's "passgen?"
>>
>>35537991
Kayla you're retarded and annoying and I'm not even a tranny.
>>
>>35544944
Oral, I've been stable on that dosage for years though
>>
>>35544960
It's a reasonable dose. People on here would prefer Bica over Spiro or just say to get Orchi/SRS. If you have it you're good. Main worry just T levels suppressed.

Asking to get a more normie tranny perspective on hrt. Seems you lucked out here as well as the biggest pitfall for them is way too low of an E dose (like 0.5) and accepting it. You got lady luck on your side.
>>
>>35545026
I mean I just went to doctors, I didn't at home any of my care. I've never really heard of Bica. I also never pursued SRS just cause it was convenient for my marriage, but maybe I should consider it now, though I'm more likely to end up with a cis woman (cause I want kids) so maybe keeping me as I am would be best. Is my perspective just the default giganormie perspective? Lol
>>
>>35545074
>Is my perspective just the default giganormie perspective? Lol
Yes of course
>>
How do you feel about gaza?
I feel like asking too controversial of questions like that and the mic will cut like the scene where Forrest Gump is asked about the war:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmkZgnNWceg

Either that or you'll adopt the most normie position in your area. If you were at Columbia you'd be antisemtitic in the protests, if in a rural area you'd be pro-Israel
>>
a woman does not want a weak, failed man
she left you because you like to wear a dress
>>
>>35545260
I understand the desire for a Jewish state to protect a global minority following WW2, but the state of Israel is indistinguishable from an apartheid state, so from a humanitarian perspective Israel is in the wrong for it's treatment of Palestinians. From an international perspective Israel is an essential building block for stability in the region as the most forward projection of westward power, which I understand Western hegemony is bad, but the area would be much worse without the Hebrew boggieman as a foil to lots of competing powers in the region. For that reason I support Israel's existence. So I'm a hypocrite, I think killing children is bad but I recognize the state that's killing children might prevent more children from being killed, so I support it's existence while condemning it's actions at the same time.
>>
>>35545285
It's crazy it took her 11 years to decide that then.
>>
>>35545353
Reasonable stance for a moderate area. I like how you focus on the emotional component making sure to emphathize with the people you're potentially disagreeing with
>>
>>35545374
Awh thank you, it's totally unintentional and I think it makes me a pushover sometimes but I really like most people and I just want everyone to have someone they're comfortable talking to.
>>
>>35544172
Woah, didn't expect you to respond.
Might be helpful to be more practical first though. If you live across the world we likely aren't a match. I'm from the US Northeast. I like movies, writing, hiking, astronomy, video games, tabletop games, good food, and obviously beautiful women.
>>
>>35545586
Lol I am also from the North East! The highschool I went to was literally Northeast Highschool, I also love movies I go to the movies almost every weekend and I am generally up to watch anything i could talk about movies forever. I also really enjoy hiking in general I'm really active I run 5 times a week and got to the gym the other 2 for legs usually. I've run a few half marathons. I also really enjoy rock climbing, roller skating, ice skating, skateboarding, volleyball, biking, and soccer! I love being outside and I'm usually busy from morning to night. The thing which sounds really interesting and I have never heard before is astronomy?? Like did you study that or is it just a personal passion? Im a liberal arts bitch so I love when someone explains a STEM subjecting to me. Even though I never understand it.

Just to be fair though I'm not really looking to date I'm just considering the idea, I'm not really in a place to be a good partner to anyone, but like I said I love talking and getting to know people so if you're okay with that I'd love to get to know anyone that wants to know me. Also the beautiful women line was cheesy but I haven't been flirted with in a long time so it still made me smile.
>>
>>35546028
>The highschool I went to was literally Northeast Highschool
Lmao, small world then I guess. And same for the movies! I actually live pretty close to a small independent theatre that I go to super regularly, not quite every weekend, but usually every few from my end. I mean someone else to go with and I'd definitely be there every weekend.
Woah though you've definitely got me beat on fitness, I'm a bit of an amateur, not in bad shape, but nothing to write home about, been working on getting into the gym more regularly, but it's been off and on still. Used to play soccer myself! Volleyball only ever in gym class, but might actually be my favorite sport.
And yeah astronomy! It's pure hobby stuff, I ended up with a liberal arts degree as well, but had started out in biology with a passion for evolutionary biology and astrobiology! So not a ton of formal education beyond a few high school courses, but I've churned through a ton of documentaries, so it's just a hobby really for me, but I love it.
>Just to be fair though I'm not really looking to date I'm just considering the idea
Yeah that's fair enough, sounds like you've definitely got a lot going on in life. No pressure, you just seem super cool actually.
>also the beautiful women line was cheesy
Lol, well happy to get a smile out of it. Cheesy is my specialty. Never was the calm and cool type, figure I might as well embrace just being fun and funny. Do you have a discord or anything like that? 4chan might not be the best method for long form conversation.
>>
>>35546463
What are some of your favorite movies from recent years vs some favs from further back?

Oh I totally get the fitness thing, I guess I seem like a fitness nut now but I've just always loved sports and running is how I manage my mental health. I just go to the gym because of friends but I guess I seem super fit or something when I'm not really. Im not any good at soccer or volleyball but id love to just play for fun.

That's so interesting, and it's honestly more impressive you've taken an interest on your own. So what is that subject like? What are some interesting facts you know or what draws you to the subject?

Oh yeah you're totally right, I have a discord just to play world of Warcraft with my brother (he makes me) but you could totally add me!
>>
>>35546463
Idk how to share my discord without doxxing myself though
>>
>>35546737
Oh well to list off a few just from this year, Anatomy of the Fall was super super good, probably my favorite of the year. Killers of the Flower Moon also super sick, amazing performances, Persepolis was being shown again in my local theatre and I'm a huge fan of animation so I went to see that, was also super good, surprisingly funny. If we go for like all time classics I'm a pretty big fan of Wes Anderson so I'd have to go with like Grand Budapest or Fantastic Mr. Fox as some of my favorites. 2001 a Space Oddysey might be my all time favorite, hard to say. Usually a fan of Tarantino as well, so Pulp Fiction has gotta be up there. I could really go on, lol, but I have a feeling you've got me beat on this front.
And yep! I know exactly what you mean, exercise is so huge for mental health. I recommend it for everyone and I still go out for a few miles of walking every day, just to get some nature, but I really could step it back up to actually jogging, I used to so I know I can get back to it. And oh hey, I was okay at soccer, but really sports in general I was never the hyper competitive type, all just for fun for me.
>So what is that subject like? What are some interesting facts you know or what draws you to the subject?
It's honestly an insane amount of math and physics, lol. I'll admit the more complex math is definitely beyond me, I barely learned any calculus. But the basic physics concepts are just super interesting. It's hard to explain the interest, I just have a serious curiosity for these things and being given explanations and notions for how the entirety of the universe functions is super cool to me. Just like peeking behind the screen to see it, and it's shocking how much of it is all really intuitive.
Oh and that's funny, haven't played WoW in like five or six years, I even joked recently with a friend it would take a girlfriend to get me to every play an MMO again, lol.
>>35546774
No biggie, you can just add mine, bigguymandude

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.