[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i cut her name into my arm once a month now, just so i can always be reminded that im hers :D
>>
boring
>>
i wish someone loved me this much
>>
>>35538786
you wouldnt do this if you couldnt tell other people about it because its not about her its about people observing you being obsessed with her, you relationship is about how you look to others and that makes you a fucking loser
>>
>>35538877
shut up dweeb
>>
>>35538786
i will never have anyone. forever, always, alone.
>>
>>35538987
its easy!
just become increasingly obsessed with your highschool friend over the course of half a decade
>>
>>35539093
i haven't seen anyone from my high school in seven years nor do i want to desu
>>
>>35538824
would you actually take care of them or let their love go to waste
>>
>>35539462
of course i'd take care of them. i hate it when normies will fall in love with someone who clearly has some kind of mental illness but will be driven away as soon as said person shows signs of that mental illness.
>>
>>35538786
maybe it's good that i'm unlovable. if i had someone to obsess over and who enabled it, i worry i would do something like this... even the thought of it gives me butterflies
>>
>>35538786
post it or fuck off
>>
>>35538786
Meds now. No buts
>>
>>35539714
its a little old now but im gonna redo it next week
>>35539718
i dont have any meds, nobody will take me to see a doctor lol
>>
>>35538786
>RIV
such a basic name her parents must be boring people
>>
>>35539777
her dad's a little bit of a bitch but her mom seems alright

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.