[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Today I will remind them
>>
File: IMG_2891.jpg (161 KB, 861x854)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>35540088
LOL, still bisexual though.
>>
seeing as the dating pool for bisexuals is about 95% opposite sex, that makes sense
>>
>>35540088
>6% of homosexuals are in heterosexual relationships
What
>>
>>35540088
what's the point of including "straights"?
>>
>>35540116
Nah you wish that were true, I’m just the real deal and your fucking chimp brain can’t handle it.
>>
>>35540088
God, the memes is trve
>>
>>35540088
My uncle used to exclusively date men until he hit 30 and all the twinks were too young for him. He now only dates women.
>>
File: foxes afloat.jpg (373 KB, 1400x1400)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>35540088
I'm bisexual, but my preference is so strongly female that I hesitate to ever admit it. I can count the men I've genuinely found myself fawning over on 1 hand, for women I don't even know the number.
>>
>>35540088
I coom with the lads but enjoy longer term relationships with women. Best of both worlds.
>>
>>35540151
https://youtu.be/qy921BMN8fE?si=k2Uz0_d0BOcyTz0F
>>
>>35540120
Closet
>>
If both straights and gays are going to gaslight me and force me into the closet, why would I pick the side that comes with all that baggage? Norwooding partners, no blood donation, and having to register as a sex offender in any state other than California, Washington, or New York if we get gay married. Seriously what's in it for me? I have the option to choose a normal life with people who will by default just accept me, a straight-acting guy, as a straight guy, no questions asked. Or, I can choose a life with people who will badger me about "when are you going to just accept that you're (thing you aren't", who will always see me, a straight-acting guy, as "confused" or "self-hating" or maybe a "traitor" because I don't speak with a lisp, if they once catch me looking sideways at a girl then I'm ostracized forever from all sexualities.

No seriously, give me ONE (1) reason why I should jump into your inescapable crab bucket and die there getting stabbed by angry little crabs, instead of just enjoying males for a little fun and games and then settling down with a woman like a normal person and living a normal life.
>>
>>35540088
The dating pool for bisexuals is 95% straight. It is offensive to assume people are gay and normal to assume they are straight. The L and G are often outright hostile to bisexuals. Bisexuals are gate kept from L and G spaces.

The deck is stacked against bisexuals ending up in same sex pairings.
>>
Oh wow, there's a lot more straight people than gay people, and if you date both you end up dating straight people more. What a shock! This is some twitter level of trying to find something "problematic" to bitch about
>>
Reminder that men who refuse to date bisexual women are biphobic, whereas women openly stating that bi men are disgusting is allowed.
>>
>>35540088
I’ve never seen a bisexual dating gay couple on youtube
>>
Good morning lgt
>>
>>35540088
Does anyone have the breakdown by gender?
>>
>>35540120
Closeted. Or a beard arrangement, like a woman knowingly marries a gay man to be his cover aka beard, usually rich or very religious people do that since it's more beneficial within their communities to be/appear straight.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.