[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GBkME_uawAAh-Dr.jpg (170 KB, 1082x1740)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
I'm gay cis twink but I want neovag (no tits + no other obviously female features)
Just vagina.
I want to be able to have sex with straight, bi and gay men.
Not just gays. I'm little bit tired of fags.
I really, REALLY want to have vagina and this is only type of dysphoria that I have. Genital one.
I don't want to look like a woman, I just want vagina.
So uh, is it worth it if that would make me happy?
What do you think anons?
>>
Man I love being ftm
>>
>>35541763
we love ur boypussy too
>>
>>35541731
Penis is better
>>
>>35541731
mtpooner
>>
>>35541798
Maybe for you.
Pussy just holds so much power to get laid, it's fucking insane. I want it.
I want that power.
>>35541957
Nothing wrong with it
>>
>>35542163
at the end of the day youre still a man a pussy wont change shit. no straight man will fuck you retard
>>
>>35542223
They will because straight men love pussy
Stop projecting
>>
>(no tits + no other obviously female features)
So you won't land straight men then
>no penis
So you won't land gay men then
I respect the bodily autonomy or whatever but if your goal is straight sex then being an ordinary man in all aspects but vagina will not help your goal
>>
>>35542242
It literally fucking will
Pooners can bang with whoever they want to even if they don't have tits
I don't want tits because I find them disgusting and I'm comfortable with being twink I just want vagina
>>
>>35542262
Yeah because most ftms look like women and you specifically said you don't want to look like a woman
>>
>>35542262
theyfabs and pooners still get banged bc men think they‘re still women.

men will still just see you as a man. after getting srs a mutilated retarded man.
>>
>>35542331
>ftms
>look like women
Sure hairy person with beard and zero tits is a fucking woman
>>
>>35542341
I can larp as ftm, checkmate tard
>>
>>35542232
Most men will take an ugly crackhead before they take a guy anon, having a pussy won’t change that.

Homophobia is just too strong.
>>
>>35542262
You are ballin. I accept your non-binary dysphoria
>>
>>35541731
same. not having a penis would be great.
>>
>>35541731
cis cuntboys... this is kinda fucking hot
>>
as a cis bi this is DIS GUS TAN. the tech isnt there, bro. near every mtf gets a gross looking perma wound. nothing like pussy
>>
can we have twink 4 twink sex
>>
>>35541731
as a girl with a pussy I don't understand why you would ever want one
>>
>>35541731
Dude srs sucks. The technology is simply not there. No straight man wants to fuck srspussy. Honscience isn't real. Genitals that are created via surgery are not identical in function or in looks to natal Genitals.
>>
>>35541731
there's some furry guy who had this done but i don't remember his name or anything, i just found it because an artist i like that drew guys with cunts mentioned it years ago
>>
>>35541763
Pic looks like a woman, your transition goals are being a woman
>>
>>35541731
well then do it. it's happened before. start saving money now
>>
this really is the worst timeline
>>
>>35542163
>I want that power.
god what fucking male brain shit is this. First thing you think if u get srs is how much power you have. Anon just go rape people it seems like you get off on that
>>
>>35541731
i'm intersex and used to have ambiguous genitalia, aside from all the sexual assault/harassment it was in fact pretty dope. don't regret getting corrective surgery once i could afford it, but the consensual stuff was fun
>>
>>35541731
try to find that king ayden trip he's literally what you're describing (a monstrosity)
>>
>>35550392
>god what fucking male brain shit is this. First thing you think if u get srs is how much power you have. Anon just go rape people it seems like you get off on that

incredibly fembased

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.