[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: aaxaxaxaxaxaxax.png (50 KB, 1252x1072)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>twink in loving relationship
>fearing death tell bf i want to start hrt
>have conversation about if im trans (im not)
>hes understanding and helps me order it even
>ffw 5 months hrt
>notice my balls shrunk a lot in the last 2-3 weeks
>tell him like i have been telling him about all other changes i notice cause yea
>"its okay youre gonna get them removed eventually anyways right?"
so i mean i had been thinking about it in the future cause itd kill t production and be one less thing to worry about but idk why he knows about it ig he did some research on trans stuff. the worst part is him saying it turned me on. i feel like im genuinely losing a part of myself at this point but i think im too far gone to stop hrt and would hate to age as a hairy bald muscular man enough that i can live with it. any other twinks on hrt feel like this?
>>
>>35542500
cool pic. but smoking cancer sticks is gay
>>
you're probably just trans
>>
>>35542520
ya i dont smoke i tried once when i was like 16 and it was so gross i havent since
>>35542530
im not
>>
>>35542500
embrace being an hrt failed-male-womanthing, itll be better for you in the long run
>>
>>35542500
Get castrated, but then have HUGE prosthetic nuts put in as replacement.
>>
>>35542607
i think i can embrace it evntually maybe it still feels weird rn though. i just hope i dont get too much breast growth but it shouldnt be a big risk
>>35542642
lol thatd be funny i should also get srs then get phallo
>>
>>35542500
This is so fucked up
>>
>>35542981
what is
>>
>>35542500
>tfw no no peter pan syndrome twink that gets turned on by me slamming him against a wall, grabbing his crotch, and promising bum i'm getting those useless little things removed any day now.
>>
>>35542500
why would you possibly want to start HRT if you aren't trans?

We literally tell you over and over and over again that HRT isn't for you. But you bottom brained retards are peter panning so hard you get on it anyway.

Lay in your bed and stop complaining. Everybody that wasn't a perv told you NOT TO DO THIS.
>>
>>35542500
why are some trans women like this? do you think you're a male and not a freak if you lie to yourself, or something? Accepting it was the best thing I could've done, haven't been called sir since november lol
>>
>>35542500
I mean you will twinkdeath at some point anyway. Age gracefully and treasure your partner if they make you feel younger in old age. It'll serve you well.
>>
>>35543613
Some people just don't want to go full-in because they're not quite sure of what to expect, they don't exactly have it figured out and want to let time tell it at some point, not all people with dysphoria are trans, the important bit is to take it one step at a time in situations like that.
>>
>>35543650
>not all people with dysphoria are trans
lmao, if you have GENDER dysphoria you are transGENDER, unless u repress the feelings

op is a literal (and I can't believe I'm quotting cuckservatives) a sex deviant who is using hormones to stay younger-looking for his own and his partner's borderline pedo desires
>>
>>35543598
idk it definitely is for me the thought of aging as a man makes me want to commit. i just dont have a desire to act or present like a female at all
>>35543613
im not trans genuinely wearing girl clothes is gross to me and makeup too. i dont think it makes me less of a freak either in fact its definitely bigger than if i was actually just trans.
>>35543647
yea ik but as long as i dont go bald or get a ton of body hair i dont mind it that much. wrinkles and stuff are okay
>>35543686
i think youre reaching a lot here
>>
>>35543650
HRT isn't something you half ass. You either commit fully to being trans or you don't. To really do it right and to pass it is going to require that level of effort.

Real talk from an actual adult here. Being trans is going to affect every aspect of your life. It is going to dictate where you live. Who you date. Where you work. How long you work there. How you spend your money.
It is going to take up a ton of your time learning how to be a person again. You are going to have to get used to a massive social adjustment. You will lose frens. It is going to cost you professional and personal contacts.

etc. etc.

This isn't shit you do if you are unsure or if you just want to look a little younger, lol. This is shit you do because you can not continue living as your birth sex.
>>
>>35543725
>wearing girl clothes is gross to me and makeup too
trans women feel this too btw
>i think youre reaching a lot here
sure I am, like i've not seen it before with "hrt femboys". They're all sex obsessed, coping trannies or mentally ill (or all 3)

hrt isn't a game, and it's not meant for cis people, thanks xoxo
>>
>>35543725
>idk it definitely is for me the thought of aging as a man makes me want to commit.
Get over yourself. Everybody ages. Why do you think you are special and shouldn't have to?

Your entire identity seems to be built around being youthful and cute. You fucked up. Nature is going to take both of those away from you as sure as the sun rises in the east. Time to grow up.
>>
>>35543725
>yea ik but as long as i dont go bald or get a ton of body hair i dont mind it that much. wrinkles and stuff are okay
Fair. You could always get a mastectomy. Having smaller genitals isn't so bad you can try some interesting scenarios with your partner.
Chances are high that your brain will just like femininizing thought.
>>
>>35543686
dysphoria is a general term, not just enclosed within gender, OP doesn't like the idea of what his body may turn into a few years in the future and decided to take hrt for it.
Also, lmao? Borderline pedo? So anybody who takes HRT and doesn't wanna troon out is a pedo to you? Like >>35543725
said, what a fucking reach, don't lots of older women take skin care stuff to keep themselves looking young? Does that make them borderline pedos to you?
>>
>>35543791
>OP doesn't like the idea of what his body may turn into a few years in the future and decided to take hrt for it.
Getting upset about aging is like getting upset about the weather. Or about what your neighbors wear. Or about plants being green. It's something you talk to a therapist about. It isn't something you permanently alter your physiology over.

In the end who cares. Zoomers and Alphas are to brainwormed about getting older they are all going to off themselves on their 30th birthdays.
>>
>>35543791
cope bro, if he takes hrt (which is for changing gender btw) with the single purpose of staying young looking it's a perversion - either you like it or not. The whole twink aesthetic is looking like a teen feminine guy for as long as possible. As for the dysphoria talk I was obviously referring to gender dysphoria since that's the only dysphoria that ever means taking estrogen.
>>
>>35542500
i mean,, u clearly lie, 10 days on hrt and my balls are bigger than ever, stop scaringpl people starting hrt
>>
>>35543773
>They're all sex obsessed
i dont like sex that much honestly im probably a little mentally ill but who isnt on here
>and it's not meant for cis people, thanks xoxo
how do you feel about nb people? should they be allowed hrt?
>>35543777
>Get over yourself. Everybody ages. Why do you think you are special and shouldn't have to?
i dont mind aging just not in that specific way and i can avoid it whats the issue?
>>35543781
yea a mastectomy is an option i dont think ill get much breast growth anyway though we'll see ig
>>35543827
its not to look young specifically but to avoid going bald and getting a shit ton of body hair which is very likey in the next few years cause of my genes. i dont care if i get wrinkles or whatever at some point
>>
>>35543885
>how do you feel about nb people? should they be allowed hrt?
I don't work on the basis of being allowed or not, I just think cis people shouldn't touch it, it's not for you and you are taking it from someone who needs it
>inb4 "there is no shortage"
idc, there is no shortage of housing, doesn't mean you should have two

but nb people are a weird case, half are transtrenders and the other half are coping they don't look how they want lol

>its not to look young specifically but to avoid going bald
take fina or something
>getting a shit ton of body hair
laser shaving, I'm Mediterranean and smooth as butter when even my mom is like big foot
>>
>>35543885
>i dont mind aging just not in that specific way and i can avoid it whats the issue?
You can only avoid it by getting side effects you don't want and by pretending to be something you aren't. HRT isn't some youth serum, it can very easily change everything, including how you think and feel.

>its not to look young specifically but to avoid going bald and getting a shit ton of body hair which is very likey in the next few years cause of my genes.
Deal with it. Deal with it like every other person does. Grow the fuck up and stop acting like a spoiled brat.
>>
>>35543885
if you want to avoid breasts growth you should add raloxifene to your hrt

but i love a little breasts on my twinks, who knows, they might *grow* on you, got it? im so fumny
>>
>>35544035
>raloxifene

Taking raloxifene may increase the risk that you will develop a blood clot in your legs or lungs. Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had a blood clot in your legs, lungs, or eyes. Your doctor will probably tell you not to take raloxifene. Stop taking raloxifene and call your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms: leg pain; feeling of warmth in the lower leg; swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs; sudden chest pain; shortness of breath; coughing up blood; or sudden changes in vision, such as loss of vision or blurred vision.

Remaining still for a long time may increase the chance that you will develop a blood clot. Your doctor will probably tell you to stop taking raloxifene at least three days before a scheduled surgery and not to take the medication if you require an extended period of bed rest for any reason. If you will be having surgery, be sure to tell your doctor that you are taking raloxifene. If you travel while you are taking raloxifene, avoid remaining still (such as sitting in an airplane or car) for long periods of time during your trip.
>>
>>35544035
Raloxifene may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

hot flashes (more common in the first 6 months of raloxifene therapy)
leg cramps
swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
flu-like syndrome
joint pain
sweating
difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
>>
>>35544001
>taking it from someone who needs it
absolutely not this is retarded.
do you think the majority of us would regret it or something? and thats why we shouldnt touch it? or is it purely moral on your end that you dont like what were doing
>take fina
>laser shaving
fina is fair ig but for body hair id rather just avoid getting it in the first place instead of having to do a million laser appointments and then touch ups as well like my mother did (im med too)
>>35544007
im not pretending to be anything, i am a man.
>You can only avoid it by getting side effects you don't want
the only side effect i dont really want is a lot of breast growth and even that in moderation is okay like the sensitivity is nice. all the other stuff is okay
>>35544035
i looked into raloxifene yea and i saw there were very conflicting and unclear results and also some bizarre side effects so i chose to just avoid it
>>
ok i just got lectured about raloxifene sympthoms i guess
>>
>>35544007
oh yea also im in uni and i get good grades and i work its not like being a sex object is my entire life, im probably not the most well adjusted but i dont think im a compete kid
>>
>>35543725
>>35543885
Ahh fuck I feel similar. I've been on hondose HRT for years and feel better for it. I thought I didn't want boobs, actually like tiny boobs, but don't want more yet want more E. Kinda fucked, I'm going to try more E and get a breast reduction if I don't like it. I can accept female physical aging.
Still I don't understand what to do socially. Voice train and try to pass in public for convenience? I don't wanna change my name, it still feels LARP
>>
>>35544129
you can call it purely moral if you want, it's not meant for cis men. Like asking why are you mad at someone for taking the seat of an old lady at a bus when you got a porsche at home. You should not take hrt. You are not trans.
>>
>>35544129
>im not pretending to be anything, i am a man.

So you are cool with your sexuality changing? How about your sexual response? You cool with just falling out of the mood like women do? What about how much more effort it is to cum? Are you cool with your libido fucking off?

How about crying? You want to start crying about everything?

Do you want to lose the male essence of your emotions? Start having a lot more of them? Have your emotions feel different in general? How would you like it if the sensation of fear was more paralyzing and debilitating?

Do you want to smell different? Do you want your sense of smell to change? How about your tastes in food?

Do you want how you experience hunger to change?

Do you want your skin to get thin and fragile. Do you want to start bruising super easily? How about having to use moisturizer constantly?

Literally all things that have happened to me in the first 3 months of HRT.
>>
>>35544129
>do you think the majority of us would regret it or something? and thats why we shouldnt touch it?
NTA 100% yes. HRT is for men that want to feminize. Not for gays that are trying to be more attractive for a year or two before twinkdeath catches up with them anyway.
>>
>>35544193
i didnt call it that im asking you if thats what you think
>>35544242
uh okay this is a lot but ill answer it all
>sexuality changing?
idk if i was suddenly attracted to women id be very surprised im a massive faggot
>What about how much more effort it is to cum?
never really cared about actually physically cumming anal feels good enough on its own for sex to be worth it
>Are you cool with your libido fucking off?
yea it was a pain in the ass getting multiple erections daily for no reason, my drive for actual sex is about the same though which isnt very much its usually my bf initiating
>How about crying? You want to start crying about everything?
i already cried somewhat often before like once a week usually now its maybe 2-4 times but it honestly feels nice having more emotion and being able to actually physically express it
>Do you want to lose the male essence of your emotions?
no idea what this even means desu
>How would you like it if the sensation of fear was more paralyzing and debilitating?
didnt know this was a thing either never heard anyone say this happened to them. i get jump scared easily anyway already
>Do you want to smell different?
i dont really care i havent noticed a massive difference personally i just smell less strong than before
>Do you want your sense of smell to change?
i havent experienced this at all and again havent really heard of anyone saying they have before
>How about your tastes in food?
>Do you want how you experience hunger to change?
i dont really care that much eating is a chore
>Do you want your skin to get thin and fragile. Do you want to start bruising super easily? How about having to use moisturizer constantly?
i already moisturize multiple times a day cause dry skin, bruises i havent gotten an insane amount more than usual, i get cut more often but its like not insanely often
>>35544277
im not trying to be any more attractive just to avoid things i dont want in the near future.
>>
>>35543070
The idea of literally castrating yourself to avoid aging, it's fucking bleak and it sounds like you're on a path to suicide
>>
>>35544413
>im not trying to be any more attractive just to avoid things i dont want in the near future.
An avoidant personality is something you work on, not indulge. If you keep on indulging it, eventually you will avoid everything remotely uncomfortable.
>>
>>35544523
OP is treating features of their body like something they disable in a settings menu
>>
>>35544523
yeah. op is gonna see himself at 34 and sui because no one escapes age. very grim
>>
>>35544523
>>35544864
im not trying to avoid aging entirely idc about wrinkles or whatever. it feels like im just repeating the same thing over n over again
>on a path to suicide
idk its definitely less strong a desire than before
>>35544807
eh idk i do uncomfortable things pretty often just because i have to do them
>>
so much for "muh le bodily autonomy" lol u fags turn on all your hitler particles when someone is queer in a way u dislike pls kys everyone ott but op
>>
File: 1656787328038.jpg (434 KB, 744x749)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>35542500
You got turned on because the idea of being another mans failed male plaything is obviously a turn on. Unless you have really bad dysphoria you genuinely should even consider transition though. We don't need more fake trannies, you're great just the way you are. There's plenty of submissive things you can do to get off without forcing yourself to be female. Get daddy to lock you up in chastity or something.

>>35543613
This is the worst advice. Trannies be like
>Moids can't even tell the difference between femboys and trans women because they are transphobic!
>Feminine gay bottom exists
>YOU MUST TRANSITION NOW!!!! ALL BOTTOMS ARE WOMEN!
>>
>>35545084
>Moids can't even tell the difference between femboys and trans women because they are transphobic!
they actually can't tell the difference because femboys aren't a real thing, just coping tranners! fify <3
>>
>>35545084
>shouldn't even consider transition*

typo heehee
>>
>>35545103
and that's how you know this AGP fake tranny does not experience dysphoria
>>
>>35544975
much like youre allowed to run into the path of 18 wheelers on the freeway, hes allowed to do it. its a terrible idea though
>>
>>35544975
It's funny how you put this like we are hypocrites.

I'm not for body autonomy. I think you should live with what nature gives you unless you have an actual reason to fuck with things.

My brain does not work right and I am a negative to society when my AMAB body runs on T. On E I turn into a normal functioning member of society. E for me is medication, not like pot, like actual medication that makes me feel normal and relate to others normally. E brings me back up to the baseline everybody else gets to experience. People like me should get E.

Everybody else that is taking E because it signifies allegiance with a sect of SJW, because they want nice skin, because it satisfies a fetish, because it gives them more social power, or whatever other pathetic reason... They all should have the gate slammed shut on them so hard they need facial surgery to fix the damage. Giving them 'body autonomy' is as good for them and the rest of us as decriminalizing drugs has been for Oregon (an unmitigated disaster).
>>
>>35545129
shouting random words won't make it a reality :3
>>
>>35545163
kys chuddie it's not your fucking problem lol are u against plastic surgery too?
>>
File: laughing-cat.png (68 KB, 384x380)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>35545167
>Tranny
>Doesn't even know what dysphoria means
>>
>>35545198
again, saying random stuff won't make it facts ^~^
keep coping and hands off the drug made for trans women, cis man <3
>>
>>35545084
>You got turned on because the idea of being another mans failed male plaything is obviously a turn on.
ig so yea
>even consider transition
>forcing yourself to be female
im not doing either
>>35545163
this is weirdly elitist and cringe
>>
>>35545221
also thats not me i have no clue what you two are even arguing about this thread got derailed so hard i just wanted to know if anyone felt the same as me
>>
>>35545255
oh i know it's not you op lol, he types like a chaser or those weird Bridget deniers on twitter

I'm just messing with him :p
>>
>>35542500
ur trans not transfem but a flavor of trans i understand u as a fellow hrt femboy
>>
>>35545182
Plastic surgery to fix deformities or injuries (consider FFS fixing deformities). Absolutely.

Plastic surgery on a normal looking person because waaahhh my brainworms are too deep and I will never be hot with out looking like a clown!
Fuck no, and we see the awful results of this everywhere. Elective plastic surgery is pure fucking cancer.
>>
>>35545229
>this is weirdly elitist and cringe
It's more like watching tons of kids abuse something you need for their own short term pleasure. And being old enough to realize when you see things getting abused like this they are ripe to be taken away. I don't want my medication taken away because some broken femboy craves the validation smooth skin gives them.
>>
>>35545301
idk i wouldnt say im trans but ig who cares labels are cringe anyway
>>35545453
>consider FFS fixing deformities
its not its purely cosmetic, doesnt mean you shouldnt be allowed to have it
>>35545474
this is a weird argument im diying im not going to a clinic and lying about shit to get hrt. im ordering it and consuming it the same way as you theres no reason for it make it any more outrageous than it already is
>>
>>35545674
>this is a weird argument im diying im not going to a clinic and lying about shit to get hrt. im ordering it and consuming it the same way as you theres no reason for it make it any more outrageous than it already is
If you are DIYing whatever. But do not go to a doctor and tell them you have gender dysphoria when you don't.
>>
>>35545725
yea no shit lmfao i literally said i ordered it in the first post what is wrong with you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.