[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714141615109980.png (212 KB, 628x562)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
Why do ftm's who barely even try to pass, put no effort into their transition, get zero transphobia and society deems it more acceptable while mtf's get all the hate
>>
>>35542504
>get zero transphobia
because they look and act like women
>>
>>35542504
CUZ ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS.
>>
Why do poo poo pee pee shit fart
>>
why would you spend a moment's time ever thinking about a woman? they are the side characters of life and will never accomplish anything useful
>>
>>35542524
tfw i will never have this
>>
>>35542504
>it more acceptable while mtf's get all the hate
>mtf's get all the hate
Ha ha ha... Lurk more and you will see.
Actually you don't even have to lurk, this one is right here >>35542532
>>
>>35542504
Pussy pass. Cis men still wanna hit so they wont ridicule them.
>>
>>35542504
>Completely ignoring how this whole board treat ftms.

>Completely ignoring how ftms get shited on for anything they do
>Masculine ftms get hate, femmine ftms get hate, androgynous ftms get hate
>Malebrained ftms get hate, femalebrained ftms get hate
>Old ftms get hate, young ftms get hate
>No one is ever taking them seriously no matter how much hard they try
>"Holes", "just women" etc etc
>Ftms always feel like they are walking in eggshells here

Ftms get no hecking hate!
>>
I'm school, there were not mtfs and one ftm. That ftm would go through hell. Everyone would shit on him. Everyone would tell him he's a fucking retard and sucks shit. He'd get the shit beaten out of him. I tried to be his friend but he was frankly too beat up and bullied to even want connections anymore. Really sad.

But yea they make less transphobic propaganda about them than us so they just be in paradise huh?
>>
>ftm hate thread
>"Why don't ftms get any hate"
>>
women are terrible people
>>
File: IMG_20240426_154636.jpg (188 KB, 530x1007)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>35542614
So mtfs are terrible people? Yeah I agree.
>>
>>35542504
they only ones that don't get hate are the trenders that are just quirky gals
>>
>>35542504
what do you mean? they get a lot of hate here, take the 'theyfab' meme for example
if you're talking about in the news and general public, they're just not viewed as scary like le heckin tranny mtf rapists!!11! are, because most of them are just women having fun
>>
>>35542504
can we stop shitting on each other for a moment pls its getting tiresome
>>
>>35542636
trans women are homophobic men, not women
ftms are women
>>
>>35542737
So mtfs aren't women?
>>
>>35542587
They don't, not in real life
>>35542659
Everyone gets hate on 4chan, ftms get no hate irl, mtfs are harrased, called name, beaten up, it's a completely different experience
>>
>>35542813
Read this one
>>35542600
You fucking moron
>>
>>35542600
Something similar happened at my secondary school but the Ftm ended up committing suicide.

It’s been 4 years

Because I wasn’t out at school but was on HRT I didn’t get much of it but one time a group of guys clocked me and threw rocks at me (they knew I was an Ftm cause they were yelling that I was a girl)
>>
>>35542802
no, mtfs are homophobic men, did I fucking stutter?
>>
>>35542587
>they call me names on social media :<(
>>
>>35543083
They do the same to you
>>
>>35543101
i know :s
>>
>>35543123
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>35542524
fippy bippy
>>
File: 2189989214.jpg (65 KB, 1200x514)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>35542504
>hmmm why do feminine afabs get less hate than hons hmmm
>>
>>35542504
caus they're annoying, but cute little pooners
>>
>>35542587
>typing paragraphs screeching about things that literally don't happen except in their imagination
have you ever considered the reason why people see you as a retarded fucking woman is because you literally act like one?
>n-no i want to be that but i don't want to be called that
incredible how fucking retarded you are.
>>
>>35543245
ya like that shit literally doesn't happen lmao. women are just better at screaming when someone says 1 mean thing one time and they think it's equivalent in any way at all because they aren't capable of rational thought or logic. they just think "my feelings got hurt now i have to scream about it louder than anyone else!!!"
>>
>>35543297
you can just look at how much ftms argue in bad faith on this board alone. whenever someone says anything bad about ftms theres a common type of ftm that just instantly lashes out at mtfs even when it's another ftm that posted the thing that made them mad. just reeks of privilege and literal kindergarten tier screeching. there's plenty of ftms i respect but the ones that screech about shit that literally doesn't happen to them because they want to farm oppresssion points are the ones that are literally just retarded fucking women. and they wonder why people will speak up against them once in a blue moon when that's how they act. and then when people speak up one time and hurt their delicate feelings they think they're getting anywhere remotely close to the amount of hate literal regular men get on a daily basis let alone any other flavor of queer.
>>
>>35543245
>typing paragraphs screeching about things that literally don't happen except in their imagination
But ftms do get the hate.
Lurk on this board for a while and you will see.
>>
I guess cause they're women
>>
>>35542504
FtMs are female and society is misandrist
MtFs get mor transphobia because males are not allowed to deviate from their designated role
males are also regarded as as sexual deviants and worthless if they do anything remotely feminine

no one is ready for this conversation though
just acknowledging that misandry exists will get you labeled as every -ist in the book
>>
>>35545042
>no one is ready for this conversation though
its been had a million times ackshully
>>
>>35542504
because nonpassing mtfs are ugly as fuck
>>
>>35542600
This. All tranners get hate, real hate. Completely fucking idiotic thread.
>>
because they are women

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.