[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gate-540x540.jpg (82 KB, 540x540)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
If things were functioning perfectly, who would be gatekept and who would be fastracked onto HRT?
>>
>>35543651
a coinflip would be healthier than what we have.
>>
>>35543668
/lgbt/ is convincing me that informed consent was a mistake
>>
>>35543651
gatekept: 26+
fast tracked: 18-19 year olds, intersex trannies, people who have documented dysphoria from a young age and under 18

anyone outside of those groups gets normal wait times
>>
>>35543651
>who would be gatekept
medically? like for coverage and everything? anyone not reporting symptoms of gender dysphoria, they can still DIY if they want, that's it no other gatekeeping

anything else is fascism
>>
>>35543832
proofs?

>>35543858
why make old people wait longer?
>normal wait times
what does that mean? why do you think people should have to wait at all?
>>
>>35543876
old people should be gatekept to not be allowed to transition at all. the rest I don't care what happens to them because they likely won't pass.
>>
>>35543894
why?
>>
>>35543900
not passing is bad for optics.
>>
>>35543907
>victim blaming
tourist or self-hater?
>>
>>35543913
neither I just pass
>>
>>35543929
sure thing, hon
>>
>>35543876
>proofs?
Every femboy that comes on here asking how they can keep E from making them grow tits or any of the other changes they don't want.
>>
>>35543832

Informed consent isn’t a mistake, uninformed people are.
>>
>>35543913
hons aren't victims
>>
>>35543959

>”How do I make E stop me from growing tits I’m just a femboy”

I hope twink death outruns all of them.
>>
>>35544013
oh good so you won't be able to file a report!

>>35543998
this
>>
>>35543651
for mtfs
fast tracked: 5’0-5’8
gatekept: 5’9-6’3

for ftms: fast tracked: 5’8-6’6
gatekept: 4’8-5’7
>>
>>35543998
>uninformed people are.
The problem is people respond so differently to E. You get some people where it doesn't change anything and despite good numbers they are legitimately confused posting if E actually does anything. They get a ton of replies calling anything beyond nice skin and boobs honscience which then encourages low IQ gayboys to take HRT not realizing what they are fucking with.
Then you get other people where there is nothing it doesn't change.

So then people decide to believe whichever they want to believe then act all surprised pikachu when their mileage varies.
>>
>>35543651
Easy, and doctors literally already do this btw:
>the ones that have a chance of turning out cute are given all the proper help they need, and reassured often that they'll feminize well
>the ones that will never ever make it are given the run around, hon dosed, lied to, and treated coldly and rudely
They literally already do exactly this in informed consent areas
>>
>>35544061
Fuck you
>>
>>35543651
you'd probably all gatekeep me just because of my age so im against gatekeepers

its not my fault i couldn't start sooner; im the farthest from any fetishy creep; and i just want to live my disabled life as best i can and be pure true self
>>
>>35544082
I hate doctors so much it is unreal
>>
>>35544098
I would like to say my gate keeping would exclude you specifically and allow you to transition because you're sweet and I love you

t. >>35543858

idk when you started but you're allowed
>>
>>35543651
if things worked good then HRT would be otc and detrans would be fined for wasting ressources.
Surgery would be payed by healthcare but gatekept by psychologists
Under 18 can buy HRT with permission slip by either one parent or a doctor's note
>>
>>35543959
I'm transitioning from femboy desires. It could be repping. The dysphoria is real but people only treat it like a fetish so I only ever treated it like a fetish. I un-fucked myself after meeting an adjusted nonsexual trans girl
>>
>>35543651
no one
anyone who asked for it
>>
>>35543651
Gatekeeping is cringe, just OTC that shit. HRT, even T, is OTC in Thailand. Guess what? Ftmtf detroons who screech about being groomed aren't a thing here. Like, if you're a tom or a full blown transman, but then stop HRT and start bitching and moaning, your own parents will be the first to bitchslap you across the face because you should've used your head earlier. Blockers aren't a thing here, people who want and can just DIY cypro and progynova from like 10yo and go through desired puberty alongside everyone else.
Those who want to try trooning as early as possible, should have a chance to do that. Those who want to rep will rep regardless, repping is super common in Thailand. Manmoding is also a thing, albeit more niche than in other places, local trannies often have all or nothing attitude, so if they can't girlmode and look fem enough from day 1, they just try to rep instead. For this reason really late transitioners also didn't disappear either. Nevertheless, at least those who really want it for themselves have a chance to do that shit as early as possible.
Westerners are way too coddled.
>>
>he doesn't know that autism results in high T low E for both sexes
>he doesn't know that autism causes fewer estrogen receptors
>he doesn't know that autism itself is known to develop when fetal sex hormone levels of any type are elevated
>he doesn't know that HRT supplements the missing estrogen in autistic males and extra T can be converted internally to supplement the missing estrogen in females
>he doesn't know that the instantaneous mental changes described when taking estrogen are indicative of correcting a chemical imbalance
>he doesn't know that incorrect levels of T/E results in cognitive defects
>he doesn't know that the basedjak meme has created a distaste towards phytoestrogens in the population that they could most help
>he doesn't know that removing the gonads causes dependency on external hormones to prevent cognitive decline
>he doesn't know that the rest of the transition train not described by autism is supported by fetishism, sex addiction, and body dysmorphia
>he doesn't know that all this could be prevented
>he doesn't know
>he just doesn't know
>>
>>35543651
>gatekept
whoever can’t pass
>fastracked
whoever can pass
>>
>>35543651
in an ideal world there would be a series of tests for young boys and a failure would cause them to be injected with estrogen (I would've failed)
>>
>>35545028
OP here, this is really interesting to me.

How does Thai culture integrate all this? Do hons get hatecrimed there? Do people even care?
>>
>>35545028
honestly based if true. where are you getting this from though? are you thai?
>>
>>35543651
>who would be fastracked onto HRT?
people with gender dysphoria

>>35543832
yeah having bodily autonomy in some countries sure is awful

some truscum and transmed need to wake the fuck up and remember all the hoops they had to jump through too
.t transmed truscum
>>
>>35545770
I've been living in Thailand for the past few years, I'm a russian manmoder who lives here. I have thai friends who are trannies and there's even 1 repper ik.
>>35545614
It's already 0230am here, I'm really not feeling like writing about all this again, it's a topic I used to talk a lot about in the past.
>>
>>35543651
Gatekeeping is bad ACTUALLY
>>
>>35545828
>some truscum and transmed need to wake the fuck up and remember all the hoops they had to jump through too
I'm old enough to clearly remember what it was like 15 years ago. Yeah it is nicer now. But people are abusing the fuck out of the permissiveness and I don't want to get grouped in with those people.

It feels like there is no middle ground. We went from shit being way too hard, to shit being way too easy.
>>
>>35545828
>.t transmed truscum
you need to be 18 to post here
>>
>>35543651
Westerners are absolutely brainbroken by the medical gatekeeping complex. To answer your question it should just be over the counter like it is in every country that’s sane and not obsessed with restricting everything. You’re allowed to drink yourself to death but god forbid you take hormones that make you grow A cups.
>>
>>35545895
Oh anon Incase you see this I wanted to ask you a few questions about being a tranny in Russia if you know anything about that
Is HRT OTC there? If not, are there clinics that do prescribe it? Is there SRS/FFS clinics or is it illegal?
If the answer to these is ‘no’ were they available before the recent lgbt crackdown?
>>
>>35544165
thankyou i appreciate it
>>
>>35548369
>Is HRT OTC there?
Technically, it's not OTC, but no one cares to actually ask for prescriptions, so they sell it. You just tell them that you need it for your mother, sister, gf, you name it. For bica, just say that your uncle needs it or something. Some pharmacists can be really anal about it tho.
>If not, are there clinics that do prescribe it?
Not anymore.
>Is there SRS/FFS clinics or is it illegal?
No SRS, orchi, or anything like that. Technically, FFS is also illegal, but those also are cosmetic procedures and so they still do them without ever mentioning anything about gender affirming care, transitioning, and whatnot. You even notice it in the posts from russian surgeons on socials.
>If the answer to these is ‘no’ were they available before the recent lgbt crackdown?
Yes, they were available in the past. Previously, when you could change your legal gender marker you needed to go through some medical checks and get all the necessary letters from your doctors and shrinks, if you're from a bigger city like Moscow or St. Petersburg this was a rather effortless process.
>>
>>35543651
If things were funktioning properly, people would be able to easily akses HRT themselves, and would be entirely responsible for the konsequenses of their own aktions

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.