[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>yfw take the knot of a bad dragon
>>
>>35543721
god i love knots AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>35543721
is getting a knotted toy worth it? asking for a friend
>>
was chatting with someone who randomly told me they were a dogfucker and that dog knots were the best thing ever. i stopped talking to them but i wonder if it's actually true or if they were fucking with me lol.
>>
>>35543765
Yes, there's no other feeling quite like a anal knot, prostate gets pushed to the max
>>
>>35543721
I wonder how good this will feel in a srsussy
>>
>>35543786
>///<
>>
File: 1640947163012.gif (2.31 MB, 302x266)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB GIF
>>35543793
considering i have to be extremely careful not to tear my asshole when I knot, my guess is

>riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip
>>
>>35543765
it's a fully unique experience you should try at least once...umm....the feeling when you're working your way down the knot stretching yourself and then you work your way halfway down the knot and the rest of it just slides into you in a single moment and nestles itself inside you is just....><...it's like a shock of pleasure and surprise and just an overwhelming feeling like im exactly where i belong....i recommend the sea dragon >.>
>>
>>35543779
>dog knots
didnt know what this was and found tons of people on quora talking about fucking their dogs jesus christ
>>
>>35543817
what did you think bad dragon knots were modeled off anon
>>
>>35543721
>tfw bought too big of a toy and cant take the knot
I gave up trying after a year :/
>>
>>35543828
i didnt know what a dragon knot is either. was unfamiliar with the term "knot" until now, unfortunately
>>
>>35543721
I never even took a normal dildo so idk about that
>>
isn't it like dangerous? imagine explaining to doctors why you put it inside yourself
>>
>>35544405
just use a lot of lube
>>
the way my dick is shaped I kinda have a knot and im also a puppymoder so I kinda get off on this..
>>
>>35545900
that isn't gonna stop your sphincter from splitting like a banana peel
>>
>>35543786
>prostate gets pushed to the max
Can confirm. A knot literally crushes your prostate and it feels like you're having multiple orgasms.
>>
>>35544405
Just get something with a flaired base
>>
>>35544405
lol imagine it getting stuck and having to waddle into the emergency room

then imagine you are from /k/ so there is a gun attached to it somehow.
>>
>>35546344
that's why you have to stretch your ass for quite a bit before trying to knot. bad dragons with coom tubes also make it extremely easy to get extremely lubed up and ready for it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.