[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712943197258538.jpg (382 KB, 1072x1170)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
I need stories and peoples experiences with their boyfriends, I'm incredibly lonely and starved of love so if I could live through your stories, that would be great
>>
I met my bf on 4chan he's a super cute sweetheart and we are gonna get married!!!
>>
someday if I'm ever blessed enough to get a boyfriend I am going to flood this board with greentext threads about him and our interactions just you wait
>>
>>35545345
>meet bf online playing awful video games
>fly to him over christmas break
>take him out for dinners and movies
>fuck his brains out in the hotel room
>turns out I’m his first (had no fucking clue)
>he was so sad he begged me to come back soon
>came back this march, we had a great time
I honestly thought he was doing a bit when he said he was a khhv. Was a really great time, when we were having drinks at the hotel the bartender said we were a cute couple which was sweet. Also you shoulda heard him moan when I gave him a prostate orgasm
>>
tfw no cute twink4twink bf to help me carry car batteries to the beach to throw into the ocean
>>
>>35545394
he will cheat on your and if he won't then it's because he hasnt found an opportunity which is worth it yet
>>
>>35545415
When is taking his turn to fly out and see you?
The LDR I had didn't want to see me again after I flew home, shit hurt bad
>>
>>35545443
when he finishes his master’s, but it’s also easier for me since I have a job and no more debt from school loans. Sorry to hear about your LDR, I hope you find someone who’s head over heels for you
>>
>>35545345
my bf admitted he wanted to troon out
he couldn't handle basic intimacy to the point where I could barely get him to cuddle me
he admitted that the only reason we were dating was because he was convinced his roommate was out to get him
when we did have sex he would be so dominant I'd be too scared of him to say no and even if I did he would have been so angry at me he would have left me for a few days
after he left me he attempted sui and is now in a psych ward
he sends me messages every few days begging me for hormones but I just ignore them
>>
>>35545345
i met my bf on this board 3 years ago
long distance during the first year but after meeting 5 or 6 times we moved in together

t. mtf
>>
File: 1695892896788982.png (137 KB, 500x324)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>35545443
>The LDR I had didn't want to see me again after I flew home
First time I've felt bad for someone here in a while.
>>
>>35545345
Instead of telling you a story, if you live somewhere in Europe I can fly over for a few days and give you the boyfriend treatment :)

I'll go out on a nice date, maybe we'll go downtown visit some shops, get you a cute outfit, visit a museum or do some sightseeing if you live at an interesting place.
Afterwards we'll get some takeaway food, get to my hotel, or your place if you are comfortable with that, sit on the bed/couch cuddle together while eating and watching some stupid shit on tv.
>>
File: IMG_3281.png (268 KB, 544x600)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>35545345
>be friends in highschool
>become friends-with-benefits right at the end of senior year
>go to different colleges very far apart
>continue hooking up when we're both home on breaks
>every time we get back together it's more and more intimate
>start keeping in touch a lot more often during the school year
>last summer we had a lot of time together and I pretty much fell head over heels in love, or maybe it happened earlier and I just finally realized it, idk
>wary of LDRs, but since last summer we literally talk every single day and neither of us are sleeping with other people, so at a certain point it becomes clear that we're already boyfriends whether we call it that or not, so we make it official
>occasional weekend visits but it's hard, it's a long flight
>summer is approaching and he's cockteasing me constantly with lewds, his ass looks fucking amazing and I'm literally dreaming about touching and plapping and breeding and making out and cuddling and sleeping together and just generally hanging out with him all the time again
The distance absolutely sucks, but in a year we'll both be graduated and we're already planning to live together post-grad
>>
>>35545547
unfortunately I dont live in europe, you sound nice though
>>
>>35545574
Adorable, thanks for sharing!
how did you start being FWB way back, like who made the first move to initiate that and whatnot if you can tell that story?
>>
>>35545574
based cute guys. wishing yall the best
>>
>>35545626
Idk how romantic that story's gonna be, lol, but it started something nice :P He made the first move, in extremely clumsy fashion. He was openly gay as long as I knew him, I was getting curious and was secretly attracted to him but kept if under wraps at that time

We always got along well and we were at a friend's house party and he was kinda sticking close to me all night and we were goofing around a lot, and he got absolutely shitfaced drunk and got really physical with me. Kept trying to crawl onto me and sit on my lap and whispering in my ear how I should let him suck my dick. At the time I was embarrassed and pushing him off, and I ended up having to help him puke and take care of his dumb drunk ass, so nothing happened that night

He was mortified the next day but the thought really stuck in my head and I started having INTENSE fantasies of doing stuff with him, so a couple weeks later I nutted up and asked him if he actually meant his offer or if it was just drunk-talk. And we went for it, and it was fucking great, and so we kept doing it whenever we could
>>35545636
>>
>>35545879
god dude this reminds me of a twink that i used to be super into in high school who was pretty touchy feely all the time with me
idk if he was into me or if i was just the only other gay dude around
but i was so scared of being gay that i pushed him away and i've regretted it ever since
>>
>>35546247
Too late to hit him up again?
>>
>>35545423
sour grapes
>>
>>35546247
tfw went to high school in the wrong era when it would've been accepted today
>>
>>35545574
are you a twink4twink couple? if so i think i remember your greentexts, they were hot.
>>
>>35546293
pretty much, since i moved a long time ago. i could message him on facebook and see how he's doing at least, i guess.
>>35546452
i'm in texas so not really but people also didn't actively kick your ass for being gay where i was
>>
>>35546500
Could very well have been me, I've hornyposted and simp-posted about him a fair bit on here
>>
>>35545345
>met bf online through a game we both played
>took trains to see each other every few months at first
>eventually move in together
>sex and kisses every night
>we hang out more over time
>introduce each other to our families
>eat out and go to events together
>cuddling watching shows in bed
>few years later we upgraded apartment
>shopping for furniture together
>planning out our future and finances
>boysmelling him to sleep every night
>still do a goodbye smooch each time i walk out the door

i love him so much
>>
>>35546877
i need a detailed rundown of the introduction to family went, please. i am nervous about this myself
>>
>>35546877
wait tell us more pls
>>
>>35546923
i didn't really have a tranny problem back then because i was still presenting as a guy and he just introduced as his boyfriend. nice open-minded family so it was already not an issue and they treated me warm.

usually these kinds of things will already get relayed to people through phone/text like someone's mom will know X is trans and let some others know so by the time they see you there is already that expectation

unless you're stealth then your situation is totally different

his dad was just glad that he has a partner that makes him happy. mom was very nice and open and talked to my about my background and the peculiarities of men in his family. his siblings are about my age and very chill, invited me to smoke with them and talked about normie things
my first time meeting them made me feel very welcome and at-ease. later on when i transitioned and came back to visit as a woman they were also understanding and accepting. his grandma kisses on the cheek and calls me beautiful. mom went out of her way to gift me makeup and cute accessories and had me hang out with all the women during the function. everyone just treats more like another woman that is included in their family. it's honestly amazing and makes me feel so happy and normal. really healed the pain i felt when part of my own family rejected me.
>>
>>35547086
so lucky ;_; good luck to both of you!
>>
bumpppp
>>
>>35545879
>I was embarrassed and pushing him off, and I ended up having to help him puke and take care of his dumb drunk ass
awwwhhh, he got all gay on you and freaked you out but you still took care of him <3
>>
>>35545345
I met my twink4twink bf on tinder :)
he is intelligent and loves cuddling
>>
>>35548441
whats his favorite cuddling pose or one he really likes
>>
>>35545345
bump thank u everyone in this thread reading these makes me feel fuzzy inside
>>
>>35548676
>reading these makes me feel fuzzy inside
saaaaame, i need more
>>
File: Ft53t3XacAAuWhu.jpg (598 KB, 1845x792)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
>>35548676
same, the imagination of what it could be like to have someone sustains and keeps me alive
>>
>>35545345
got a date with a boy i met off hinge on wednesday, from DM's he seems like a cute softie thats super understanding of all the stuff i need (bottom dysphoria, getting tested, not wanting sex immediately) but also he's tall and ripped and wants to princess carry me >///< i hope i can make him my bf!
>>
>>35545493
are you the "if you don't have a partner you're not really trying" anon
>>
I am not transgender, but when I was 19, I had a trans girlfriend. We dated eachother for a while. I am a pretty hairy guy and she was the only girl I ever dated who liked how hairy my legs were. It really felt good hearing that as a guy. Its funny how you think that the trans girls needs affirmation, but hearing that from my ex is still something I keep on my shelf of moments I treasure.

I never had a girlfriend before. She was the first girl I ever dated and I was very nervous and shy about doing everything. She was very understanding to my autism and she really helped me open up. She used to call me a strong and brave guy but honestly, I always thought highly of her whenever she would tell me her stories of how hard it was for her to transition. I secretly had a lot of respect for her.

Sometimes I browse this board because it reminds me of her. Unfortunately our relationship was not meant to be. She was a nice girl and I hope she is doing well.
>>
File: 1707135432402198.png (670 KB, 508x642)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>>35549013
Yes.
>>
>>35549741
Aha finally chisato poster can see my plight!
>>
>tfw no twink 4 twink bf to shoot guns with
>>
>>35550020
the dream
>>
>>35550040
are you down
>>
boys and their boyfriends!
>>
bump <3
>>
>>35545345
Actually just made a whole thread about my bf, Murphy. Would love to share some greentexts if people are interested.
>>
>>35545345
mine mentally abused me and then dumped me after he found another T lol
>>
>>35549741
you're kinda an asshole but you're also kinda right. you're like 10% responsible for me not being a khhv but also you're unnecessarily mean and unempathetic
whatever, you contribute meaningfully to the board. i respect you but don't like you
>>
>>35552606
dump all you want to share please!
>>
I won't get into details, but opportunities may come from anywhere, anonette, as long as you make even the smallest effort to meet new people.
Doesn't even have to be offline - you can meet people from your general area thanks to all sorts of city-based online communities. It's easy to connect with people if you share a common hobby.
>t. met bf in a multiplayer game over a year ago, applied to uni in his city shortly after and we now live together
>>35545412
As much as we love bragging, we must try and stay humble
>>
>>35555086
humble but we need to share them as motivation to others
>>
I was in love with a guy once
>>
>>35557387
what made you fall for him?
>>
>>35557403
his personality
>>
File: whack.jpg (79 KB, 403x403)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>35557425
be specific dork
>>
>>35557446
it's arbitrary at best, trying to explain how my brain works is too difficult
all I know is: he's cute
>>
File: 1697603542595963.png (533 KB, 642x642)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>35553429
I hate people who pretend to be lonely and they actively make incels more suicidal. The lack of understanding I believe is from people who date easier than 80+% of straight men pretending they're victims.
>>
>>35557480
what happened with you and him?
>>
>>35554910
Will do! Here's one
>sharing a spliff with some friends
>get pulled aside partway through
>"Anon, I invited my friend from work but I need you to be chill and not stare at him."
>confused but okay
>friend arrives, turns out he's heavily scarred to point of disfigurement
>but he's pretty tall, broad, eyes are beautiful
>get over initial fear and end up talking with him
>can't get enough of his voice
>low with a kind of growl to it
>mostly talk about 40k and music we like
>exchange numbers and we talk/text nearly everyday
>over at his place when I tell him about how family disowned me for being gay
>comforts me and confides in me about his own abusive childhood
>feel heartbroken and just wanna hold him
>go in for a cuddle, testing the waters
>he doesn't stop me, ask him if I can stay the night
>says sure and we just lay there til morning
>>
>>35558732
Ow how was he scarred, what happened to him? but very cute! who confessed to who first can you tell about that?
>>
>>35559012
>what happened to him?
Growing up his dad and dad's friends would do things like taking a blow torch to his head, cut or stab him, shoot him with metal pellets, and push him into fights with other kids. Set on fire once, too but only his upper back, still got his head and neck some.
>who confessed to who first can you tell about that?
Yeah! He did. Was having a smoke on his front porch while it was raining and I came out to offer him something but got distracted. We talked, I said something about the weather being shit and he said "Sometimes it's worth suffering the rain for the rainbow...Happy I found mine." And just looked over at me.
>>
Bump! This Is good inspiration for writing my smut, good one OP
>>
absolute suifuel thread

....might masturbate later
>>
Bump
>>
This post just made me miss so much my ex gf like I hadn’t in a very long time. Guess I’m activating those sweet proustian memories
>>
>>35545345
If he wakes up in the night and we've rolled away from each other in our sleep he'll pull me back towards him like a teddy bear...it doesn't even disturb me and it feels so good to wake up in his arms again
>>
>laying in bed a distance apart after getting back from the beach
>hes shaking his head smiling
>idk how but he reached over while laying down, and lifted me up plopping me right ontop of his chest without any good leverage i was baffled like am I that light or is he that strong
>starts nibbling my ear as I lay on him and the feeling makes me laugh and giggle so much
>he says holy shit I love being your bear
>>
>>35560090
I'm glad my brain sees these as good motivating things and not kms material
>>
>>35545345
>be me
>in an attempt to self-harm I post in /passgen/ hoping to hear how much I don't pass and should kms
>guy hits on me and posts tag
>we start talking every day
>about to move states for work, he jokes about being my maid if he can move with me
>decide to meet IRL before I move
>he lives a state away, about 8hr drive
>we keep talking for a month and he decides to visit me for a week
>whole time is magical and we have great time
>he makes me feel cute and small
>brainworms wither and dye from lack of nutrition
>go visit him for a week
>he makes me get dolled up and takes me out every night
>unashamedly holds me close when walking around while others have literally ran away from me while walking near others
>admit our love for each other
sparks.jpg
>spend last night visiting, together on roof watching desert thunderstorm
>already miss him before leaving
>we decide he's moving with me
...2 years later
>still living together
>asked me to marry him
>treats me better than any previous relationship
>mental health better than ever thanks to his constant reassurance
>we do everything together and rarely apart

that's been my life these past two years. he's tall, buff, handsome, and is super sweet to my cat. i still secretly think he's gonna leave me eventually for a cissy once he gets bored of me or decides he wants kids afterall. doesn't matter, I'm gonna cherish every moment until then. or... maybe I actually got my happily ever after and I should count my lucky stars. I don't feel like I deserve this level of happiness, just praying I don't fuck it all up. doing my best to keep improving myself. I don't wanna lose him
>>
>>35558732
Another one
>Murphy, bf, takes night walks
>wanna go with him during one
>very few lights cause rural area
>full moon and cool breeze
>hear coyotes and get a little worried
>"How do you not get scared doing this alone?"
>he laughs "I'm the scariest thing out here."
>both really quiet for a minute
>playfully grabs me by the waist, kissing on me
>pretend fighting back but can't stop giggling like an idiot
>picks me up and walks over to an empty lot
>several acres of tall grass
>puts me on my back, lip locked
>biting and licking his way down
>on our way back after some fun
>holding hands, feel warm
>spend night huddled on couch
>binging show on prime
>he falls asleep big spooning me
>just lay there, trapped in his arms but content
>>
Bump
>>
>>35545547
I live in Europe and would be up for such a deal :0
>>
File: IMG_7159.jpg (1.09 MB, 1146x938)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>35545345
>met bf on /soc/
>been together 2 years now
>still live at home because im a loser
>parents are always fighting but wont separate
>used to it but every once in a while i have to separate them during screaming matches
>they behave when he comes over on weekends but after a while slip in front of him
>he always asks me if i want to spend time at his place instead
>tells me im always welcome no matter what and can stay over forever
>finally decide to after being woken up at 6am to a fight before work because my dad didnt rinse his dishes from the night before
>i usually helped him with chores on the weekend but i start staying over for weeks now
>i wfh so while hes gone i do laundry, do the dishes, go grocery shopping, make him dinner
>hes really surprised at first because his ex would literally come over and trash his house and then leave
>he usually comes home with little gifts for me either from his lunch break when he goes out or stuff he orders me online even flowers
>i get up with him in the morning before work and pack his lunch and give him head before he gets ready
>i give him a kiss before he goes and then go back to bed and he usually calls me later to wake me up for work

he sent me this pic of a napkin i packed him and told me he saves all of them. i didnt really believe him. he recently switched jobs and came home with a box of his stuff when he was cleaning out and had a ton of napkins and they were all my notes. i cried after that
>>
>>35565177
awwwwww this is adorable anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.