[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Did taking estrogen made your less misogynistic?
>>
>>35545759
made my less misogynistic what?
>>
>>35545764
LOL
>>
>>35545759
never been able to get my hands on any so i cant say either way, but since i hate myself mabye mabye not
>>
>>35545759
Yeah. I understand women a lot better. Like I understand why some of the stuff they did I thought was irrational actually makes sense when you are on woman hormones.
>>
>>35545759
why would it? ywnbaw so how can you empathize with them? they will tell you to your face that you pass but among cis friends theyre laughing.
>>
>>35545759
desu i dislike women after transitioning. women were so cool before i transitioned, they were so down to earth and cool with me being gender non conforming. but know that ive transitioned, and especially after i started passing, they've become a nightmare to deal with. the passive aggressiveness, the complimenting of things they think to look bad, the complete inability to self reflect on how they contribute to their own problems. it infuriates me to deal with
on the other hand, men went from being a bother to interact with to being super cool and down to earth. before transitioning, it was like they saw me as competition and were constantly trying to measure my masculinity instead of just acting like a normal human being. now after transitioning they're super down to earth and nice to me
>>
>>35545759
I don’t consider myself misogynistic but if anything it made me a little bit more. I idealized women a little before I trooned but it’s hard not to be resentful when faced with the the transphobia cis women are capable of. All in all still a big fan of women though. They are cool and shit.
>>
>>35545759
Not really, now I hate foids even more because I know they will never trully accept me as one of them. I want a chudcel bf who kills afabs for me
>>
>>35545781
So what. Laugh with your trans friends behind their backs about how cissies can't change a car tire, get railroaded by anything technical, and wont ever really understand guys as well as you do.

I have yet to meet a woman that really understands what to do with a penis. Me? You get a penis near me and it is going to feel great, I've got like 10,000 hours piloting one of those things.
>>
>>35545858
this is one of the most malebrained lacking self awareness posts i have ever see on this board
>>
>>35545858
Yeah, it's whatever, we each have things that make us special. I know how to do a lot of stuff most girls don't from being raised male and I really know how to make men feel good. I'm also not exactly passing but I'm like the elf looking ass kind of slightly feminine twinkhon and I look pretty enough so I can't complain, I'd rather look androgynous and super pretty than look clearly female but dysgenic
>>
>>35545872
Being malebrained is a good thing when you're passoid
>>
>>35545801
youre malebrained moid worshiper lol
>>
>>35545872
yeah its because I actually have some self confidence and im not some brainwormed passoid youngshit insecure about the 5% of them that isn't woman
>>
>>35545901
if i was a moid worshipper i would have simped for men before transitioning instead of actively avoid them. im pretty sure men are only nice to you if they want to have sex with you, which does put a damper on things.
>>
>>35545898
>I'd rather look androgynous and super pretty than look clearly female but dysgenic
This 100%.

I'm a bottom and I like looking pretty. I have that in common with women. If they are going to get all weird about the catty bullshit I am not great at, oh well. It is just their version of not being guy enough. I'm too old and too busy being awesome to care about that shit.
>>
>>35545801
Welcome to female world.
Enjoy your sisterhood!!!!
>>
>>35545759
no i never hated women but i hate most moids despite being exclusively attracted to them and i have been since forever.
>>
>>35545801
>inability to self reflect on how they contribute to their own problems
Or maybe they know and would rather commiserate than beat the self-blame in worse?
>complimenting of things they think look bad
Because they have insecurities too, and maybe they want you to feel better about yourself?
>passive aggressiveness
YEAH, DUMMY, BECAUSE THEY AREN'T MEN. You want them to be aggressive aggressive? It just means they don't like you, and frankly neither do I. You sound annoying to be around. You're also terminally malebrained, you're ngmi even though you pass.
>>
>>35545759
Women make me incredibly nervous. I don't trust them, and it makes it difficult to be friends with any of them. Working on that, but I still get very nervous about it.
Also I genuinely just kinda think men are generally better at most things, so that absolutely affects a lot of my feelings towards women. Not that women are bad, just I've noticed that they tend to basically just be large children who need an adult (man) to kinda make sure they don't do too dumb of shit, keep them safe and all that. I'm convinced the estrogen plays a part in that
>>
>>35545801
Ehhh it depends there's cool women too... a lot of the more "normie" women are such massive bitches though they seriously piss me off, they're so much meaner to me than men were when I was still a guy. But there's absolutely cool women, usually ones into like alt subcultures or potheads or nerdier women or whatever you know. Usually way more chill, the women I'm friends with are more like that. I don't like being around catty bitches
>>35545945
Yeah for sure. I'm a lateshit and it's like too late in life for me to master all of that stuff so whatever, I don't even like being around it anyways. I just do my own thing
>>
>>35545901
pickmeism is fembrained, actually
>>
>>35546037
>Or maybe they know and would rather commiserate than beat the self-blame in worse?
This is understandable and makes sense until they make they make the same thing over and over again, and then continue to not see how they contribute to the problem. they continue to blame everyone around them, instead of changing anything they do at all.
its like they see the world as something that happens to them rather than seeing themselves as having any control of it. i used to have that mindset and i changed it cause it leads to misery
>Because they have insecurities too, and maybe they want you to feel better about yourself?
why would giving a compliment we both know is a lie make me feel better? thats basically saying "hey you look like shit, im acknowledging you look like shit"
i will say women complimenting each other when one looks like theyre having a bad day is cool though
>YEAH, DUMMY, BECAUSE THEY AREN'T MEN. You want them to be aggressive aggressive?
There's ways to show disapproval without being aggressive in any manner, for example silence is by far the most effective means of disapproval.
>You're also terminally malebrained, you're ngmi even though you pass.
someone sounds insecure about not passing
>>
>>35545914
>5% of them
wow you must be packing, that's like 6-7 pounds
>>
>>35545759
I've never been misogynistic.
>>
>>35546076
>Yeah for sure. I'm a lateshit and it's like too late in life for me to master all of that stuff so whatever, I don't even like being around it anyways. I just do my own thing
Exactly. I am right there with you.

>>35546037
>Because they have insecurities too, and maybe they want you to feel better about yourself?
Agreed. The logic bascially goes that they know this part of you isn't working out, they can also see it bothers you, or they imagine it bothers you as much as it would bother them. And they feel bad for you and don't want you to feel bad about it, so all they can do is try to make it not seem as bad so you don't feel as bad.

It makes emotional sense, not logical sense.
>>
I was slightly misogynist but not very pretrans and am still that way post trans
I think patriarchal society encourages negative traits in women and that many women internalize those traits, celebrate them, and call it femininity
But mostly I don't blame them most of all of us are taught toxic values by society at large and I will just continue trying to follow in the footsteps of women who leave a positive example
>>
>>35545759
Was never misogynistic but it definitely made me more aware of the extent to which misogyny is still pervasive in society.
>>
I wasn't misogynistic before but now I am
>>
My armchair theory now is that trannies love to white knight ironically the most rancid, unpleasant and smelly hoes that hate their guts because in a twisted projection it gives them validation that they themselves are 'normal' women instead of mentally bleached extremist shut ins. The famous monolithic population of few billion individuals.
>>
>>35546160
so true babe, misogyny is a big problem, post tummy
>>
>>35546080
>they make they make the same thing over and over again, and then continue to not see how they contribute to the problem.
That's not a woman thing, that's just a problem with having a victim complex and not being introspective. My biological father is the exact same way and he's ex-military (hyper malebrained).
>why would giving a compliment we both know is a lie make me feel better?
Because it usually does? Why do you think women pump up larger women? It's different if it's said in a mocking tone cuz that goes back to not liking you, but usually it's "Hey, I bet she's self-conscious about that, I'll compliment it so she feels better about herself". Or maybe it even looks good and you're just being BDD about it. Either way, you're autistic.
>There's ways to show disapproval without being aggressive in any manner
No shit, but not everyone is tactful like that. There are ways to solve conflicts without getting angry but men will just as soon solve it with their fists. This is just how people are.
>someone sounds insecure about not passing
lmaoooo I'm not even I tranny, I'm just a super fembrained cis man that understands women.
>>
>>35546037
>women are never aggressive
Is a misogynistic trope. Patriarchy punishes women who show aggression for being 'too masculine'. Reinforcing that is patriarchal behavior. Women have wife ranges of emotions and ways to express them
>>
>>35545759
It made me incredibly misandrist.
>>
>>35545759
Yeah, much less. Im ashamed for even being so in the first place..

>>35545768
Bitch are your drunk
>>
>>35545759
I became misogynist after HRT when it finally hit me the insane amount of privilege cis women pretend not to have. When I was a man I just rolled with the koolaid unquestioningly.
>>
>>35546193
Yeah, it's a generalization, but it's also generally true. You take a group of 100 women, probably ~90 of them are likely to resort to passive-aggression rather than outright aggression. That's not to say none of them will get confrontational, just that most wont.
>>
>>35545759
getting rid of the things that i needed to be considered male made me stop being misogynistic...
>>
>>35546253
Sure sure it's just that I grew uo with a lot of female friends and they were all aggressive as kids until their mother or men would tell them to their face 'that's not very womanly' or 'men will never want to marry you if you act like that' and I think training women out of being able to express anger is a cruel tragedy. Men want us to be docile little fawns
>>
>>35546320
>mom controlled my behavior
>THIS IS MENS FAULT
It's just hilarious how fucking stupid you are.
>>
>>35546205
feminists think you're a man and a potential rapist
>>
>>35546214
Or maybe they just don't realize what's different because they've never been men? It's like how Norah Vincent lived as a man and became clinically depressed because of it. Most women just don't know what men's lives are like. And the same goes the other way.
>>35546320
Idk, I think its better. ig aggression is needed in men for good soldiers and stuff, but it's not good for society as a whole. That "if women were in charge, there would be no war" trope comes from the idea that women are less aggressive than men.
>>
>>35546320
Yeah and men are constantly shit on for expressing anything besides anger or stoicism so that must be the fault of all women for pushing it on them. God you sound so fucking stupid lmao.
>>
>>35546190
>That's not a woman thing, that's just a problem with having a victim complex and not being introspective. My biological father is the exact same way and he's ex-military (hyper malebrained).
I've personally noticed it the most in liberals, and more women are liberals than men, which is why I ascribe it more to women than men, along with it lining up with my experience in general.
>Because it usually does? Why do you think women pump up larger women? It's different if it's said in a mocking tone cuz that goes back to not liking you, but usually it's "Hey, I bet she's self-conscious about that, I'll compliment it so she feels better about herself".
Why would someone feel better after being told they look like trash? I'd get passive aggressiveness as a means of showing disapproval, because the goal is to show disapproval without too much confrontation and an ability to bow out, but why would someone give a compliment that they don't mean? It's the reverse of a compliment.
> Or maybe it even looks good and you're just being BDD about it. Either way, you're autistic.
could be the case, but back when i was experimenting with my looks, i noticed a very strong correlation with being gendered male and getting complimented exclusively by women. when i was getting gendered female by people, i was getting complimented exclusively by men. this makes me think that isn't the case
>No shit, but not everyone is tactful like that. There are ways to solve conflicts without getting angry but men will just as soon solve it with their fists. This is just how people are.
and i hate men dealing with conflict in an aggressive aggressive way, it was particularly bad before i transitioned, which is why i mentioned i didnt like being around men before transitioning
>lmaoooo I'm not even I tranny, I'm just a super fembrained cis man that understands women.
>super fembrained cis man on tttt
hmm
>>
>>35546193
>Patriarchy punishes women who show aggression for being 'too masculine'
This is so retarded. lmao
Maybe people just don't like aggressiveness, ever considered that? Not everything is a moid conspiracy to oppress women, you're simply deluded if you think men have a free pass to be aggressive without consequences.
>>
>>35546214
This pretty much but I wouldn't say I became misogynist necessarily but it became clear to me that cis women just want to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>35546411
>but why would someone give a compliment that they don't mean?
I forgot to mention it could also be you're just dealing with catty bitches, which is the vibe I get from the whole victim complex thing. That's not all women, babe. That's Regina George.
>and i hate men dealing with conflict in an aggressive aggressive way
same
>hmm
Oh, don't tell me you're gonna start dropping pinkpills now
>>
>>35546607
>I forgot to mention it could also be you're just dealing with catty bitches, which is the vibe I get from the whole victim complex thing. That's not all women, babe. That's Regina George.
It could be, the most recent time it happened was with my boss who seemed very nice, but then she made fun of a coworker for their weight behind their back to us. makes me paranoid she makes fun of me for being trans behind my back
>Oh, don't tell me you're gonna start dropping pinkpills now
do as youd like
>>
File: mountain-bluebird-pair.jpg (130 KB, 1200x800)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
It made me more, actually. God, how irritating and boring they are.
Being pretty and cute is the only nice thing about women. Men are the one who should look that way, like birds that generally look more beautiful and have more brilliant colors than their female counterparts.
>>
>>35546659
Yeah, she's probably talking about everyone behind their back. Just narcissist behaviour.
>>
>>35545759
Taking testosterone actually made me less misogynistic, as a FTM. Gradually, as I’ve been taking it, I’ve released most of my dislike of the entire female sex, which came from my hatred of being treated as a woman and having a feminine body, and not being able to understand why half of the world’s population likes being a woman. Its not that I think more logically, I’ve just chilled out and realized that although women are different from me in many ways, they are still human above all, just with different mindsets and life experiences. Going to college and meeting the many extremely intellectual and fascinating women in my STEM major also helped with this.
>>
was the opposite for me, or at least i hate everyone more, but it may also be a myriad of other causes
>>
>>35546667
>Men are the one who should look that way
But they do. Men have beards and more developed bodies, just like a lion is more beautiful than a lioness. The idea that women are the fairer sex is entirely cultural, and in fact many societies throughout history held the opposite view. That's why the feminist concept of a historical patriarchy has merit.
>>
>>35545759
i am incredibly envious and jealous of them now. I avoid them and am very uncomfortable around them because of this... but I'm also uncomfortable around men because they're always staring at me and making me feel self conscious.
I just hate society and gender roles as a whole because of all of this, I'm a broken human being
>>
File: marvelous.jpg (119 KB, 1500x1000)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
I wasn't really before HRT, but if anything transitioning has made me a bit more misogynistic, at least towards straight women.

>>35546125
I think patriarchal society generally looks down on femininity as weak and lesser. Because of that, masculine attitudes and behaviors seem to now be rewarded, even preferred in modern cis women. One of the original purposes of feminism was to make masculinity acceptable in women, not exalted as it is now.

That trend has lead to younger women in general cultivating the worst aspects of masculinity within themselves: aggression, insensitivity, competition, cruelty. Combining those traits with more feminine personality types honestly just makes for especially unpleasant people. I find it almost perverse as someone who never identified with any of the aforementioned attributes.

The average straight woman my age is just kind of unattractive to me from a friendly standpoint. Most of the conversations I have with them just feel petty or shallow or catty or dishonest. I talk and act and think nothing like them. I don't want to, either, and I find myself not caring if that makes me "malebrained" or not.
>>
>>35547001
if only men (and not women) are staring at you it's probably because they want to have sexo with you. if you were smarter you would enjoy it.
>>
>>35547038
Why would that be enjoyable if I do not want to have sex with the men that ogle me?
>>
>>35545759
nah It made me less misandristic. I thought women were the superior gender from a youngage more elegant and such and that men were uncouth and animalistic by comparison. And as I got older and my dysphoria worsened I only grew to find masculinity even more disgusting and hated my self more by proxy. Also guys were the ones who bullied me most. Towards women I only felt a seething envy but never once did I think they were inferior

Once I transitioned for a bit and became more comfortable in my own skin i stopped projecting my dysphoria onto all men and my misandry faded away.
>>
>>35547055
being desired is always a good thing, you don't need to fuck those guys to benefit from it.
>waah but they're disgusting and I only want hot guys to notice me
I just said you don't need to fuck them you dumb bitch.
>>
>>35547100
It absolutely is not, there are few feelings as disappointing and saddening as realizing that a man that you wanted to befriend or have an intellectual conversation with just wanted to fuck you. I know it might sound insane to someone that hasn’t been desired much in their life, but it is absolutely possible to have too much of a good thing. Men treat you like shit once they get it through their thick skulls that they have no chance with you sexually.
>>
>>35547179
skill issue
>>
>>35545759
misogyny is fembrained
>>
File: 1713666656113959.jpg (176 KB, 1024x1024)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>35546320
A woman prone to anger will make for a bad mother. The adults in your life where trying to encourage you to be kind and nurturing. Don't fault them for it
>>
>>35547179
you mean when you reject them, yeah of course they do you were mean to them. and they know if you're a women you probably don't have much to offer intellectually.
>>
>>35545759
before hrt: all women are goddesses; all men are scum.
after hrt: women are cool i guess, but now i fall in love with any man that treats me with any amount of basic respect.
>>
File: 1714060302653321.jpg (755 KB, 828x1120)
755 KB
755 KB JPG
Also if women want to speak for themselves and others in the public forum of society, whether it be professionally or otherwise, they are in turn open to criticism from the public. Trying to make criticizing women a hate crime is both weak and ridiculous. If you cant handle the heat get back to the kitchen. I've held the same opinion before and after Hrt.
>>
>>35547289
If I were to accept the sexual advances of every man that showed them towards me I’d be a massive slut. Also, not being able to handle sexual rejection is a sign of extreme immaturity, as is believing that women are unintellectual.
>>
>>35547293
good dick = feminism removal
>>
>>35547289
nta but rejecting a guy's sexual advance isn't being mean to them.
>>
>>35547381
i haven't even gotten any dick yet because i'm still a hon :(
>>
>>35547357
Calling everything you don't like immature is a sign of immaturity.
>>
>>35547338
literally me
>>
>>35546037
Not having a dick is not an excuse to be a liar.

>>35547179
Men prefer other men as friends just like women prefer women, there is literally nothing wrong with that. You chose to be treated like a woman with everything that entails.
>>
>>35547357
maybe all those guys are assholes. or maybe you're just a boring bitch and you think you're smarter than you actually are. I'll go with the latter. call me crazy, I know.
>>
>>35547433
Why can’t you handle sexual rejection though? Why does not being able to get your dick wet with one specific woman make you mald so much? Is this healthy behavior?
>>
>>35545759
its helped me stop worshipping cis women i think, treating them normal people rather than projecting all my envy onto and then misreading my own envy as attraction. as i let myself be more feminine and accepted my attraction to men, i've been able to treat them as normal and have been treated as less weird by them as well.
>>
>>35547357
Anon drop the childish egalitarianism nonsense, men and women are not the same and both sexes naturally prefer the company of their own.
>>
>>35547476
honey you're the one complaining that men don't want to commit to you
>>
>>35547471
I'm a different person then who you first replied to. I just don't like seeing people who call everything they don't like immature. Like bitch we don't have to live up to your standards lol.
>>
>>35547508 meant to >>35547471
>>
>>35547435
>You chose to be treated like a woman with everything that entails.
I’m FTM, I’m speaking on my experiences pre pooning. Now I pass and I’m treated like a normal human capable of intellectual thought by other men. Having life experience being treated as both genders has made me realize that the genders are much more similar than they think, and that most perceived differences are a result of people only hanging out with their own gender. I try to interact with an equal amount of men and women, and even some enbies (even though I don’t really get the whole nonbinary thing) to expand my worldview as much as possible. Humans are fascinating creatures, and putting them into two rigid boxes is terribly limiting.
>>
>>35547179
How do you figure out that a guy wanted more from you than friendship? How could he go about it to show that his intentions are platonic? I'd like to make some female friends, but I'm not trans and would have no chance of passing so being a woman's off the table. I've thought about putting on a gay persona since I am feminine, but I'm bi so I feel like they'd be betrayed and grossed out once they realized there's any possibility I might be attracted to them.
>>
>>35547532
You’re true
>>
>>35547556
>How do you figure out that a guy wanted more from you than friendship?
Usually, when we hang out alone, they would gradually start touching me in ways that platonic friends don’t, like placing a hand on my thigh or shit like that. Or they straight up ask. The best way to make friends with women is to meet them in a place where the vast majority of your relationships are platonic, like school or work. Just treat them as regular people, and don’t constantly be scared that they’ll think you want to fuck them. Maybe mention having a different person not in the group that you’re attracted to, so that any suspicions that they have (if they even do have them) are proven wrong.
>>
>>35547532
>putting

Nobody 'put' them there. People generally prefer associations with their own sex, there is literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>35547645
>regular people

'Just people' is not a category, men and women are distinct categories that you treat in different ways depending on which you are yourself.
>>
>>35547510
Is it wrong though? Is getting all bent out of shape because you couldn’t fuck someone not immature? Its understandable to feel a little upset over it, but to let a rejection ruin your day and alter your worldview to the point that you dislike all women because they sometimes don’t want to have sex with you is very childlike.
>>
>>35547508
I think you’re confused about the replies too, I don’t want a commitment with anyone at the moment. I am bisexual, but romance is not a priority in my life at the moment.
>>
>>35547708
I'd call it be sexually frustrated. Not immature. And sexual frustration can happen to any dick that isn't wet.
>>
>>35547735
It is immature to let sexual frustration affect your emotions to the point where you treat other people differently because of it. I’ve been rejected by people too, and it does sting, but I don’t treat other people poorly or have a bad opinion of them just because they might reject me too. You must be in control of your emotions.
>>
>>35547645
I always treat women as normal people, I think it just gets twisted in that I am a man and that like 99/100 times a man is only talking to a woman because he wants to fuck her at some point. But school and work aren't really an option for me (currently in-between jobs, and my jobs have always been sausage fests), so... I'll just do the gay act ig.
>>35547697
Yeah, if you're a nerd. For me, the only categories are A. People I would date, B. People I would be friends with, and C. People I won't fuck with.
>>
>>35545914
my ribs are more like 20-30% of me…
>>
>>35547779
>so... I'll just do the gay act ig.
Don’t pretend to be something you’re not, most people can see through that very easily. Just bee yourself, as corny as that sounds. Even the straightest of men can have platonic female friends if they treat them like they would treat a friend.
>>
File: IMG_6118.jpg (505 KB, 828x1633)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
Reminder that the patriarchy doesn’t exist. Reminder that the top 1% of men who feminists believe are the maintainers of patriarchy are actually feminists themselves because feminism is the dominant ideology in the West and appealing to feminism increases the purchase of their goods by feminist consumers.

Western women have on average the best lives of any group of people of any time period in history, yet each generation of females is still raised to believe that they’re oppressed even though society bestows more and more benefits onto them that it does not bestow on males.
>>
>>35545759
made me more actually. most straight biofems are completely evil.
>>
>>35545759
Why would I be misogynistic in the first place
>>
I felt less misogynistic after 3 years because it felt like I had hope for the first time in my life.
Now I've practically become an incel again with a deep dislike of women.
>>
>>35548543
What changed?
>>
>>35548592
My transition failed
At first I noticed myself feeling increasingly more bitter and jealous towards cis women, then I started revelling in those feelings and then I slid back into misogyny
>>
>>35547645
>Usually, when we hang out alone, they would gradually start touching me in ways that platonic friends don’t, like placing a hand on my thigh or shit like that.
Based and gender validating
>>
>>35548617
Its good that you can at least recognize why you are a misogynist, the first step to self improvement is acknowledgement.
>>
>>35547920
Well the biggest issue is how it's perceived from the outset. Usually, unless there's a reaaaallly good reason I wouldn't be interested, it's "Male talking to me = ulterior motives". I've had it go both ways too, like where a girl was into it but I was just being nice. I say gay "act" only because I am naturally effeminate and it's easy enough to hand wave the relationship thing by just saying "Oh, I'm not looking for anyone right now haha". But at this point I'm convinced that if I don't start with gay voice from the outset, I'm just gonna be seen wrong.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.