[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5276.jpg (27 KB, 500x513)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
6 week abortion ban, missed the window. aside from a myriad of other implications, they are genuinely quite dysphoric despite not being on hormones and I suspect them to be a semi repping ftm... If nothing else what can we do to minimize the milfification body horror?
>>
>>35546327
save up for a trip to a blue state or get ready to throw the rest of your life away on this child, your choice
>>
>>35546327
Don’t try to minimize it now for the health of the baby (if you’re really refusing to go to another state and get the abortion there).
They can minimize it after the pregnancy and reverse the damage. But do not minimize the pregnancy changes during the pregnancy
>>
>>35546327
tell them to drink / do drugs / all the things pregnant people shouldnt
>>
File: FUCK IT WE BALL.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1080)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>35546327
Fuck gonn ftm timmy do? Just knock the fag up again and again and stop caring, literally not your problem.
>>
>>35546371
We are both very broke and neither of us have a car but it seems like this has to be it... otherwise, idk...
>>
>>35546433
If you’re broke enough now you can’t afford an abortion then imagine raising a kid
>>
>>35546433
it costs, on average, 1 million dollars to raise a kid from birth to age 18. you gotta make that abortion money or your life is over effective the moment that kid pops out
>>
UNEXPECTED VICTORY THEY JUST MSGD ME THEY NATURALLY ABORTED THEY FUCKING MISCARRIED AHAHAHA WE STAY WINNING HOLY FUCK THANK THE UNIVERSE WHAT THE FUCK AHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HELD OFF POSTING ABOUT THIS TILL I KNEW FOR SURE AND THEN BAM !!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35546493
quick get it into formaldehyde
>>
>>35546493
congrats on the miscarriage, use protection next time nigga
>>
this thread has inspired me to get the two letters from psychiatrists to sign off on orchi so this doesn’t happen to me
>>
>>35546525
if you can ejac your dose is too low
>>
>>35546551
230pg E
12ng T
i am just paranoid
>>
> Condom for you
> Prog for theyfab
> Ideally illegally stockpile abortion pills
>>
>>35546559
it was so long since I diyed I don't even know what this means any more, what's T?
>>
>>35546594
testosterone idiot

>>35546559
Those numbers look good! T is well suppressed and E is in roughly the right range

>>35546551
Absolutely not true. How much genital function remains on HRT varies wildly from person to person and there are no hard rules about it
>>
>>35546551
I've been on high dose injections for over a year now... but if I edge for a long time and am psychologically turned on I can still shoot pretty good.
>>
>>35546625
testosterone and oestrogen?
>>
>>35546625
>>35546689
oh lmao I thought that was a dose not levels duhhhh
>>
>>35546327
>>35546525
mtfs who fuck pussies are something else..
>>
>>35546327
you can also stock up on these bad boys
>>
>>35546637
how does that even work why's your prostate not all dried up
>>
>>35546725
it feels way better than fucking someone in their ass
>>
>>35546739
Well, I guess it's cause I still touch my cock a lot. it's 99% clear liquid but it only takes one sperm evidently

>>35546768
this, ass is a bit too tight for my liking. I like the wet and sloppy what can I say...
>>
>>35546798
dick and pussy were evolutionarily designed to feel amazing when one is in the other. it’s foolish not to use that gift nature gave us
>>
>>35546798
might be the kind of aa too
>>
>>35546821
I am on monotherapy E injections and Fin to be safe with DHT. I've been trending probably above average even for injections, I don't think it's a levels thing. More importantly I cum completely dry if I get going from nothing, it takes like an hour to get anything of substance out. I got mondo unlucky here because I've ironically always had a breeding kink and the risk turned me on so much that I came a lot more than I usually would pre-HRT... maybe TMI but whatever. The breeding kink didn't make things any nicer, before you ask.
>>
>>35546897
it's probably monotherapy then I was on just e for a bit and started to ejac again until I got on dec
>>
>>35546327
>sleeps with woman
>woman gets pregnant
That's heterosexuality for you.
You can dress it up all you like, but at the end of the day... It's 100% heterosexual.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.