[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5663.png (1.25 MB, 1170x2532)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
They always have many of the negative malebrained traits, but none of the positive ones. Generally no redeeming qualities in general
>>
>>35546656
elaborate
>>
Because it’s literally you see the try hards bragging about how heckin malebrained they are when they associate being male with being a shit person

And the normal “type1” ftms don’t do that shit
>>
>>35546706
*it’s literally just because
>>
>>35546672
Men are supposed to be competitive, powerful, “protectors” etc. “Alphas” as internet retards say.

Pooners are never anything like this. They do however have many of the classic negative male traits (narcissism, anger issues, coomerism, unhealthy emotional repression, etc)
>>
>>35546744
damn ngl i have literally all the traits you listed
>>
>>35546744
>>35546656
wait a minute, you're onto something. why is is only ever cruelty or similar traits? where is being protectors or any other positive markers? wtf
>>
>>35546744
a lot of men are like that too. The testosterone causes the negative traits but most men these days (pooners or otherwise) don't really learn how to be a good man
>>
>>35546805
But anyway, I didn't answer the main question.

Nature fucked ftms and most of us just don't look intimidating, which makes it harder to appear ''powerful''. Crazy, I know.
Being trans also comes with a lot of negative experiences which can shape you into a negative person. I don't think all pooners you'd consider ''bad people'' are just being tryhards
>>
>>35546656
All trannies are Cluster B, its the same thing. Youre paying attention to the worst of the worst psychological miscreants on the planet. They all as worthless as they feel
>>
>>35546656
No. I have been told I look intimidating but I would not hurt the weak
>>
>>35546953
it's certainly an interesting strategy when many/most of them are not going to garner basic respect from anyone. it's thuggish to act out antisocially when unable to gather respect. doubling down on the meanness is just going to make no one like them ultimately. similar to when the most violent incel chud type doesn't get respect, even when he is violently ending someone's life. it's like a rabid Chihuahua dog biting and humping you; harms you, still doesn't make you respect it in the end.
why don't they jovialmax and channel appropriate movements of kindness instead for prosocial bonuses?
>>
>>35546744
Narcissism is a female trait
>>
>>35546656
Where on Reddit is that from?
>>
>>35546656
hm, I think I might be a type 2 mtf? what personality traits are associated with women again?
>>
>>35547033
Lmao I guess you could say they're like an angry chihuahua.
I think that success is the ultimate way to get respect. Most normies don't really care if you're malebrained or not, they still see you as less worthy than themselves. But they wouldn't if you had a fuck ton of money.
I don't know why so few type 1 pooners use their negative traits for financial gain and become scammers or some shit
>>
>>35547034
Female narcissism is histrionic personality disorder. Narcissistic personality disorder is more common in men
>>
>>35547146
true. why DON'T they?
>>
>>35546815
kinda the same with mtfs. they don't want more responsibilities, they want to get away with more shit.
for some reason ftms think it's more acceptable to act like an ape when you're male.
>>
>>35546656
I'm a perfectly normal stealth trans guy with like a job and a life and a gf and friends and stuff, but my posts tend to be so boring because I'm so average that they get overlooked lol
>>
>>35547359
how to find friends
>>
>>35547477
huh
>>
>>35547493
just asking
>t. not very stealth ftm who doesnt have friends
>>
>>35547509
idk im a loser too but im about to go to the library and try to find someone to talk to for a little while
>>
>>35547189
>kinda the same with mtfs. they don't want more responsibilities, they want to get away with more shit
I *literally* just want to be pretty
>>
>>35546815
Who do the protectors protect us from anon, oh wait, its other men.
>>
>>35547477
Be normal and talk to coworkers and hang out with the cool ones outside of work congrats you have friends
>>
>>35547542
nta but how do you start a conversation at the library, most people go there because they want to read and be left alone
>>
It's called autism and autistic traits
>>
>>35548456
yeah, I know. it's time for women to do mass 4B/6B4T movement lol
>>
>>35546656
#notallpooners

No, y’all crazy lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.