[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9483.jpg (24 KB, 469x385)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Unusually serious post here, to know me I’m basically a “chuddy” MAGA supporter. I have a younger (11 years) sister who’s been kicked out of our parents house and has moved in with me. We’re not as close as I’d want to be, but I get the impression she thinks I’m a bad person and anti lgbt. I do consider myself right wing and MAGA but I don’t have a problem with her being gay. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t find it a bit awkward at times but I overheard her talking about me to her friends and she made me sound like a total peace of shit. Like I’m oppressing her when she lives with me. I get maybe she’s playing it up for sympathy but it makes me sad she thinks I’m so against her. I don’t know what to do to make her see that I love her and support her with whatever she does in her life. What can I do so we can improve our relationship?
>>
>>35546799
rape her, lesbians need correction.
>>
>>35546807
No
>>
>>35546807
1 1
>>
>>35546812
>>35546830
https://old.reddit.com/r/dykeconversion/top/?sort=top&t=all

its real.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 300x168)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>35546807
fippy bippy. Sex ur cute lesbian sister, she needs to know that a man can give her pleasure beyond her dreams. And just think, having a baby with her could be the bond that keeps the family together. No one would have to know you're even related.
>>
>>35546799
You have to spend quality time with her, make sure to keep an open mind even if her opinions seem stupid. She must also keep an open mind, so that you two can have civil conversations if controversial topics come up.
>>
>>35546799
Stop being such a chud? It turns out when you hate minority groups, other minorities assume you hate them too. Especially since lots of arguments against trans or black people apply to lesbians
>>
>>35546799
>I don’t know what to do to make her see that I love her and support her with whatever she does in her life.
Literally just tell her??
Pull her aside one day and say hey, i know our political views don't always align but i want you to know that i fully accept you and support your right to love who ever you want and will always love you no matter what and will always have your back
Always try to find common ground instead of arguing the things you don't agree on
It's that simple
>>
>>35546842
Of course that would be a thing, and it would be on reddit
>>
>>35546830
what does this mean
>>
>>35546912
redditors being goated as per usual
>>
>>35546881
This is how conservatives were to me in AZ. They could be complete and total assholes to groups they didn't like. Now if they knew you, and you were part of a group they didn't like, they would cut out a nice big exemption for you.

Put another way its like they don't like or want the concept of trannies but they know you, and you are alright so they don't want you getting the idea they hate you.
>>
>>35546799
You're voting to take her rights away, retard. Of course she's not gonna like you.
>>
>>35546876
I don’t hate anyone, dems hate white people. So I have to vote with who I do
>>
>>35546928
Yeah that's very common, very much an us vs them mindset. It's also very short sighted and full of cognitive dissonance ie supporting lgbt people they know and like while simultaneously voting for policies that will cause them harm
>>
>>35546964
What lesbian right is Donald Trump taking away?
>>
>>35546991
Way to prove the whole "short sighted" thing lol
>>
>>35547064
Nice dodge
>>
>>35547077
Nigger you are literally asking for advice from troons. The answer is always in the question. Your question sucks. Your decision making sucks. You suck.
>>
>>35547091
I wanted advice from lesbians
>>
>>35546870
>>35546870
This or at least ask. Ask her to watch a movie with you that she picks.
>>
>>35546799
>I do consider myself right wing and MAGA
Those are anti-woman anti-lgbt platforms
You can't convince her because you actually are against her whether you feel like you are or not
>>
>>35547663
Here you go. Probably the only real L passing by.
Your sister knows you're voting for the party that wants to make 10 year old girls carry their rapist's baby (actually happened), thinks women are only good for cooking dinner, and spews homophobic shit on the daily. That's the way she sees you. Of course you could try to spend more quality time with her, teach her how to drive yadda yadda family bonding straight out of Hollywood, etc, but in the back of her mind she will always perceive you as a situational ally who doesn't really take her seriously. Source: me and my dad.
>>
>>35547785
My dad is a trump loving boomer with absolutely retarded politics that does not support my pooning out in the slightest, but I am still able to have enjoyable dinners with him. We talk about topics that interest the both of us, like history and science. I teach him things about chemistry (my main interest) and he teaches me things about comp sci (his main interest). Sometimes, his bitterness about my poonhood slips out, but my mom is usually around to moderate any shitfits that might happen. (she is more politically moderate, sees me as an “indeterminate genderless creature” and just wants me to be happy) This is how to maintain a good relationship with someone even if your politics are completely incompatible.
>>
>>35547851
this. she will never fully trust you because your politics are against everything she is
>>
File: her body my choice.jpg (27 KB, 465x580)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>35546799
Literally just kick her out, the fuck am I even reading here. You are not her parent or her caretaker, her shitting on you to her friends behind your back while you give her free rent and take care of her should be a packing through the door. But also she is 11 and lesbian? Is this some shitty larp?
>>
>>35546799
she's too young to really feel the impact of MAGA bullshit yet and probably being a little dramatic as all 11 year olds tend to be, but also if you don't want her to feel like you're against don't actively support causes and people that would make her adult life worse. you can't say you support her and actually have these views, its hypocritical and shallow. decide if your views or your sister is more important to you before she does for you.
>>35547876
this isn't mature of you its retarded. you are actively rewarding him for having views that would directly contribute to you having to detransition by not having the spine to avoid interacting with him.
>>
File: 1676872179894417.jpg (7 KB, 232x217)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>35546799
>I'm a chud
>I support the party that's been routinely taking away women's rights across multiple states for the past few years
>I vote for politicians who want people like my sister to not exist
>How do I make my sister like me?
Dude, come on.
>>
>>35547876
how do I get a chempooner bf
>>
>>35547908
Wow I'm sure your family structure is great and full of love and great connections built on that
>>
My dad has always been a conservative who listened to the talking figureheads (usually more economy/finance-oriented, but he was soaking up the cultural talking points too)
And then my sister came out as a lesbian and started bringing her serious girlfriend around

He actually did some introspection and realized he doesn't really believe in the cultural stuff and can't bring himself to vote for conservatives who are trying to work against gay rights that will harm his daughter, so now he votes for the libertarian candidate every election

Be like my dad, OP
That's how you salvage a relationship
>>
>>35547988
>not having the spine to avoid interacting with him.
Oh trust me, I’ve had plenty of very nasty arguments with him on politics and trans stuff that would always end in us screaming at each other. He is an old man and very set in his ways, but above all, he is my father, who raised me, and loves me very much. He also wants the best for me, he just has different, incorrect views of what is best for me. Losing my relationship with him to disagreements over gender and politics would be very sad for the both of us.
>>
>>35548062
relationships are give and take, if you are giving everything to someone who still shits on you behind your back then its time to reconsider things. OP's sister obviously doesn't love him or consider him a brother so it's just insane to have someone like that as a freeloader in your house. he is actively ruining his chances at resting at home, bringing a gf over, saving money etc. all for someone who hates him. All of my brothers and sisters are straight so this is not a problem in my family thankfully and not affecting it's integrity/core/structure doebeit.
>>
>>35546799
stop supporting politicians that hate people like her
>>35546807
kill yourself
>>
>>35548114
>OP's sister obviously doesn't love him or consider him a brother
She’s also 11 years old, think about how many people you thought you hated as an 11 year old for silly reasons. Especially if they were your sibling.
>>
>>35548131
Sounds like a not his problem, actions have consequences, she will either go back to his parents or be given to a caretaker by the authorities. Gotta leave past in the past and focus on the future, him investing time in his sister that will never agree with him is cost sunk fallacy.
>>
>>35548131
>She’s also 11 years old, think about how many people you thought you hated as an 11 year old
When I was 11 I thought I was a half-elf... but that was before I got unrestricted internet access
>>
>conservatives being severely empathically retarded
Yeah that checks out
>>
>>35548291
>Dude you are a evil bigot for having different opinions from me on politics, you are opressing me and hate me for voting conservative! i could never tolerate that or come to any middle ground!
>W-what do you mean you want to cut ties and split ways, why aren't you molding yourself into the person I want you to be?!
why are you like this? idgi
>>
>>35548131
I didn’t say she was 11 years old, just 11 years younger than me. She is an adult just
>>
>>35548291
>>35548129
>>35547992
>>35547785
I am not anti lesbian, neither is the Republican Party really, especially not under Trump. What’s your issue?
>>
>>35549609
damn feels like it's 2016 again in here. thanks for the nostalgia
>>
File: IMG_8987.jpg (73 KB, 998x997)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>35549609
>>35548129
>>35547988
>>35547851
>>35546983
>>35546964
Why can’t we all just get along? :(
>>
>>35549609
the republican party platform is explicitly anti-gay and anti-trans. please stop with the cope.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.