[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I've recently started HRT (3 months ago), and have been using injectibles without Spiro. I feel like around a year ago there has been some slight thinning in my hair and I would want to make sure that it grows back thick again. I'm wondering if using finasteride on top of estradiol, or adding spiro to the mix (the reason I don't use spiro is that my testosterone levels are already quite low) would be beneficial for my hair? Or does estradiol already cover the benefits of fin?
>>
>>35548916
am also curious about this, had recent hair loss and was wondering what I could do to hairmaxx
>>
i'm also curious. Can someone explain how to hairmaxx?
>>
Do none of you see an endocrinologist?
>>
>>35548916
i use fin, estradiol and spiro its improved my hair a good bit in just like 4ish months since i added fin.
>>
>>35548916
fin is for mitigating hair loss, you want minoxidil for regrowth
>>
>>35548916
>>35549678
>>35549767
E injections are enough of an AA that adding fin to the mix is kinda pointless, especially if your T levels are already low. The reason it gets used for hairloss in men is because it blocks DHT (the hormone that primarily causes hairloss) without all the other feminizing effects of estrogen. Estrogen would be far more effective for this purpose if it didn't cause all the other feminizing effects that men don't want.

E suppressing your T levels will prob regrow any hair you recently lost assuming the follicles are still in tact. If the follicles are dead then transplant is the only way to get hair back in the areas that were lost.
>>
File: IMG_1065.jpg (549 KB, 1800x1800)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
I definitely have some hair loss right? My hair was so voluminous before. Can this be explained by anything else do you guys think? Can it be due to the haircut at all?
>>
>>35550762
hard to tell because it's cut but it looks less thick on the right.
>>
>>35549937
Would this still be true post SRS. Like sometimes I worry my body is DHT poisoning me still despite not having balls.
>>
>>35550762
yes, very minor. Now would be a good time for fina
>>
>>35550762
Persian?
>>
>>35550782
when i got on hrt my hair went from pretty thick to falling out in about a month, adding fin stopped and reversed it thankfully. somehow my body was just primed to make dht i also got kinda buff for a few weeks.
>>
>>35550819
Spooky maybye I should take finn just incase I have all these baby hairs around my hair line and can't tell whether it's regrowth or loss. And every few months get super hypifixated over it until I burn out.
>>
>>35550819
ah it's you the fables spoke of
noted, thanks
>>
>>35550783
But I’m already on hrt. Do you think I should add fin to it?
>>
>>35550958
it won't hurt you outside of causing a massive shed if dht is really fucking with you. fin will eject pretty much all hairs touched by dht restarting the growth cycle for healthy hairs.
>>
>>35550958
hm not sure. I'm a similar state and just maintaining with HRT. I'm on hondose and just got prescribed more E and started topical estriol cream, so I gotta wait and see. If that doesn't show at least a little progress within 3-6 months I'm going to do finasteride+minoxidil
>>
>>35550762
Wait, you want to become a girl? You're gonna be a really pretty girl!!!!
>>
>>35551248
thanks a lot. i've been saving money for ffs, this year i will get it i hope.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.