[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sui fuel.jpg (199 KB, 1803x1257)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>start hrt at 16
>this fucking hairline
>parents hug box that it's fine

it's so fucking ogre. Every time I get a haircut I feel humiliated and question suicide because the stylist can see past my tranny bangs and probably clocks me as a norwood hon. I can't even cope anymore that it's just anorexia hair loss because I have been a healthy weight for at least a year. Also paranoid that it's somehow getting worse post srs.
>>
>>35548992
You're insane thats barely a norwood 1
>>
You can just get a hair transplant? Chill out.

I transitioned at 30. I got a hair transplant. You vould get one at 22 and still have almost your whole 20s with a girl hairline.
>>
>>35548992
>this fucking hairline
The image makes me assume you are sucking dick. So, most men are not considering that shit.
>I feel humiliated and question suicide because the stylist can see past my tranny bangs and probably clocks me as a norwood hon
Then commit to it, if that is actually what you want. However, it isn't. I don't know what you look like, but it is unlikely to be as bad as you think.
>Naz, I know I drink a lot. However, I can clarify any possible misinterpretations
Don't worry about that.
>>
>>35548992
cis women can have male pattern baldness too. but probably not that young.
>>
>>35548992
looks fine tb.h, but if you care enough you can just get a transplant, it shouldn't even be that expensive since they'd just be filling in the temples mostly
>>
>>35548992
>round forehead with no browbone

stfu idiot, you will never know the pain of having a caveman brow
>>
>>35549025
I'm 24... My time is already wasted and I'm a broke college student who can't afford transplants. Also I'm paranoid that I'll some how bald more and have my body produce DHT even without testicles my hormone doctor said that doesn't happen but it's spooky

>>35549023
i looked at pics it's literally norwood one the firsts stage of crippling deformity and hondom
>>
>>35549034
exactly its ogre

>>35549027
I'm to much of a pussy to sui and a virgin that's my own hand

>>35549045
hmm maybe it's less than I think it is. But is their a risk of continued balding after the balls are obliterated to mess one up?

>>35549049
balding is worse than a brow bone. I know a cis girl with a brow bone but none with my shitty hair line
>>
>>35549074
>I'm to much of a pussy to sui
Good, you shouldn't. However, work on your grammar.
>a virgin that's my own hand
A bit too pedantic with the virgin, if that is the case. It is not "ogre", and assuming you are actually looking for a long-term partner, they would probably be willing to tolerate it. A transplant may be required for you, but not now, or the near future.
>>
>>35549051
>i looked at pics it's literally norwood one the firsts stage of crippling deformity and hondom
Seems like the universe is trying to humble you. Maybe take it in stride?
>>
>>35549132
hmm i suppose theirs the option of wait until someone says something or clocks me then kill myself
>>
File: rope tier.jpg (370 KB, 2123x2661)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
also it's even worse from above. hate that hair dressers can easy tell I'm a troon
>>
>>35549051
You need to adjust your attitude. I get the impression you aren't very kind in your initial thoughts when you see non passing trans women. Sorry, you're no better than them.
>>
>>35549182
NGL I don't care if other trans people don't pass that's their own buisness. Its just humiliating to have Norwood despite starting at 16. I do why I have to be such a failiure like it's more understandable if you are a late shit. But for me it's just proof I am a freak and was destined to be ugly.
>>
>>35549321
I also just hate that my parents insist on hug boxing me about this it's literally gaslighting.
>>
>>35548992
>post srs
It should be illegal for hons to get bottom surgery. Also your adrenal glands can still produce dhea which can be converted into DHT, so even castrating yourself can do nothing to fix your hairline.
>>
>>35548992
shut up jerma, go stream
>>
>>35549321
Oh my god shut the fuck you're transitioning as a teenager and have supportive parents. You're in such a better position than 90% of the trans population that you think norwood 1 is the end of the world. It's embarassing you have this level of priviledged tunnel vision, grow up.
>>
>>35548992
i'm a pooner and had this hairline pre-t. just take vitamin d supplements and see if it helps, as it can cause hair loss (and was the case for me)
>>
>>35549351
Honestly I would of rather gotten ffs or my hair fixed but my parents paid for the SRS and insist on gaslighting that I look fine.

I wish my doctor believed that and renal androgens could be more than normal ciswomen levels so I could get a DHT test instead of just estrogen. I guess if it gets worse I'll just kill myself. Since I can't drive or anything I'd need to do to get DHT tested and my mom insist on gaslighting me that things are ok so won't help.

>>35549360
Idk who that is. I'd never stream to ugly
>>
>>35549403
Pediatric transitioners complaining about having hairlines in cis female variance is rage inducing.
>>
>>35549408
Why did your parents force you to get SRS instead of one of the surgeries you actually wanted?
>>
>>35549413
ayrt, i get it. it looks like her hairline is a mix of genetics, hrt, and a vitamin d deficiency
>>
>>35549166
OP, just admit you made this thread just to flex your hairline on the balding hons that inhabit this board.

kinda based if u ask me
>>
>>35549382
It's still a humiliation like Norwood is literally the worst male feature possible.

>>35549403
Hmm maybye their is hope I don't take a multivitamin and mostly eat cereal and 2 servings of veggies a day. Maybye I just need to vitamin max again. I stopped taking vitamins because I was taking a nutrition shake to gain weight but now I might need one again
>>
>>35549382
big soaps impact
>>
>>35549413
I didn't realize it was within cis variance

>>35549421
I mean I still wanted SRS. My parents just straight up believe I don't need any kind of facial feminization and that my face eossues are all Body dysmorphia. I think it's the mom always thinks their kids look fine effect and it's just them gaslighting themselves and me.

>>35549431
Nah I actually have severe anxiety and self image issues about this. Basically struggle to function before a hair cut. And always spooked by the wind blowing my bangs
>>
>>35548992
Post srsussy
>>
>>35549437
I know cis women who are norwood 2, though admitedly most have PCOS
>>
>>35548992
post srsussy please i haven't had anything good to jerk off to in weeks
>>
>>35548992
https://youtu.be/Pram4CRHK6A?si=PPmUB0sQDj025zrr
>>
>>35549051

Bro I got my hairline fixed for like a thousand bucks in Bangkok at Hairtran Clinic. You can absolutely get that kind of cash together in your first year of working after college. It's not that far away. YGMI just don't wallow in self pity, make a fucking plan and go for it.
>>
>>35550042
roidtrannies are fucking insane. guy probably wouldnt even need to bother with hairloss prevention if he didnt pump himself up like a balloon animal.
>>
>>35549596
I guess that's reassuring that it at least won't necessarily clock me even if it's gross looking.

>>35549510
Perv

>>35549461
Probably am more pathetic than her have been body image posting on this board every now and then since 2018.
>>
>>35550250
Hmm I suppose it's not completely over still feel super insecure about it tho. Makes me anxious something be will see. And paranoid it will get worse but maybye some vitamins like other anon said will help.
>>
>>35550376
what srsussy surgeon
want srs and need real reviews
>>
>>35550250
very cool, thanks for a lead
>>
File: leaves.jpg (16 KB, 336x229)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>35549027
>>35549023
damn OK. I look just like OP and freak out about it. I guess it's just personal dysphoria.
>>
>>35550459
Sorry I went someplace local that would likely not even be on your radar and that's probably for the best desu... and I don't really want to disclose where because of doxxing concerns.
>>
>>35550376
Damn just realized it's been 6 years since I discovered this board like I'm not a chronic user but still I really need to leave for good kind of pathetic.
>>
>>35550758
You don't choose to leave 4chan. 4chan decides.
>>
>>35550968
It's ogre I honestly just want to cut out all socials except Tumblr. I have a real chronically online internet addict in general not just this board but I always end up dragged back in.
>>
>>35549025
does hair transplant look natural?
>>
>>35548992
Its not even that bad and you have no browridge, be thankful for the shit you have retard youngshit

inb4 "im not a youngshit!" stfu
>>
>>35548992
oh you have no fucking idea how bad it is out here for some of us, i'm fighting to get my crown back so i don't have to look like a literal caricature, you have next to no recession at all, maybe a slightly thinning forelock? can't tell because the quality is shit
>>
I thought this was one of those "what is she doing whose hand is that" pics
>>35548992
also op ur brain's messing with you, tons of girls have horrible hairlines (without even having to resort to black girls) and yours looks ok in that pic
>>
>>35548992
Anorexia hairloss can be permanent.
>>
>>35548992
My hairline is slightly worse than this and I feel similarly.

It's awful and I'm getting a hair transplant and/or hairline correcting surgery at the earliest possible opportunity.
>>
>>35552714
>>35552973
>>35553985
I guess it's not cripplingly bad. And maybye I can fix it after college if it's a promblem

>>35554014
I guess I deserve it for putting my parents through that after they were nothing but supportive still sucks tho.
>>
>>35554646
>putting my parents through that
through what?
>>
>>35554679
The anorexia I did it post transition in highschool idk why exactly. The bullying just got really bad and I thought I could win at being a girl by weighing less than all the other girls.

So I made it to a BMI of 14 was skinnier than the short Asian girl. But ended up in the hospital got mentally messed up from the psych meds they put me on said some unkind things to my parents etc. it was really bad and I forever regret it and it really hurt them. This is the kind of thing they were supposed to not have to deal with because they were supportive of my transition but I was an ungrateful miserable wretch incapable of just being happy with what I had
>>
>>35554733
I getcha. On the other hand, you were bullied to hell and back, had full blown BDD boosted by the GD stuff, and fell down the ED hole (and plenty of cis chicks get their shit rekt by that). You did the best you could with the experience and knowledge you had at the time, given the circumstances. Now you can take care of yourself (don't fall for the orthorexia jew ofc), and be kinder to your parents. That's the best way to "make it up to them for the past", if any such thoughts are messing with you. Take care of yourself anon, and you'll be alright.
>>
>>35554771
Thanks Yeah I definitely see trying to live my best as the only way to make it up to them. At first I wanted to sui out of guilt and other mental issues but to kill myself would be to spit in the face of everything they have done for me so I'm not allowed to die until they do I decided.

honestly I don't think my BDD would be this bad if it wasn't for highschool. Like the second I came out all the bullying 180d from you look so girl and me pretending to be upset to them hyper analyzing my appearance for the tiniest masc feature and shouting it at me. So I guess that combined with going down some diet rabbit hole when I was weight cycling fucked me up.
>>
>>35554805
Yeah jeez, you got the 4chan treatment but irl from the people that should've been your group
>>
>>35555682
Yeah basically NGL maybye that's why I ended up here it's very familiar NGL how we get treated here to how I was treated in highschool. Kind of wish I just boymoder to graduation I might of made it without becoming mentally ruined.
>>
>>35548992
Is it even that bad? Try minoxidil
>>
>>35548992
i know a bazillion cis women with that hairline, doesn't even look like mpb.
>>
>>35558023
>>35557982
Hmm maybye it is just my brainworms mixed with having a giant forhead
>>
>>35558089
The forehead is fairly big and even a bit sloped but the hairline itself doesn't look bad
>>
>>35558153
Ye I've had it since I was a kid like idk what was wrong with my genetics like got teased for it every time I didn't have bangs in childhood but mostly just had tranny bangs before I even knew I was trans lol
>>
>>35558494
But have you actually noticed any hair loss? Because it doesn't look like it's thinning and you can easily find cis women with that kind of hairline
>>
>>35558527
Idk when it was longer like longer than my waist it felt like I was losing a lot but not so much now(slightly past collar bones) so it might of just seemed that way because it was so long. But definitely haven't noticed things like waking up with hair in my bed or falling into my food like what happened when I was anirexic
>>
>>35548992
>parents hug box that it's fine

they already wrote you out of the will since you won't bear children.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.