[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

thats it, gonna kms this monday, is there a way to do it without pain? i was thinking about getting poisoned by kitchen gas but i heard about a relative that started having convulsions during a gas leak

i promise if you help me i'll give away my steam account with 450+ games
>>
>>35549589
Why are you killing yourself monday anon?
>>
>>35549589
Have you tried talking to someone about your problems instead of killing yourself like a dumbass?
>>
>>35549589
don't kill yourself because then you are die and that's BAD!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35549589
i attempted in november and all i got out of it was brain damage that’s not only made me too afraid to try again but also impedes the life i still have. don’t do it, it’s not worth it
>>
>>35549621
Hahahaha that made me laugh!!!! Maybe LIFE is not so BAD after all. I'm sorry. I won't kill myself. I have seen the light!
>>
>>35549589
stream it
>>
>>35549641
Sorry. I changed my mind. I will live!!!!!
>>
>>35549642
yaaaay
>>
>>35549642
cringe
>>
>>35549594
cuz i have to burn my computer's hdd this weekend and i want to watch some fav movies before killing myself
why im doing this is cuz basically im poor and a tranny, im 18 and living by my own and i dont hsve money to afford even tje most basic shit like food so im starving if i was a girl i could at least be a whore but in this time and reality im fucking disgusting
>>
What's up, it's your nigga, Real OP here. I'm not going to kill myself. Suicide is wrong and never the answer. I have realized that. I'm not going to do it and I think anyone else considering it should RECONSIDER IT!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35549685
Don't kill yourself. You're half the age of a considerable amount of trannies on here. You won't ever know if it gets better if you stop now.
>>
Barbiturates the one they use for euthanasia. You can get it otc in Mexico. Not painful and prett guaranteed. Other forms of OD'ing are pretty luck based unless you go with like fentanyl
>>
>>35549685
Tbh these things sound like they could improve in the future don't kys it's not hopeless
>>
>>35549685
what illegal shit did you download that you have burn your hdd
>>
>>35549756
not illegal just humiliating
>>
>>35549685
Maybe you should've bought food instead of 450 steam games you utter spastic. Please try charcoal burning method get in a bathroom put towels all over the door to stop oxygen getting in and drink before you do you'll have passed out in like two minutes.
>>
>>35549621
no, is good thats why im doing it

>>35549619
ummmm.... its not something i have to talk to somebody you piece of shit, if talking would give me money i'd be the richest bitch in this world

>>35549629
how did you survive? nd im sorry but if i wss trying to kms and i ended up alive and worse that would omly encourage me more to kms :(

>>35549703
stop
>>
>>35549799
if you kys you will regert it.
>>
>>35549799
smth about this picture makes me wanna break your nose and make you suck my cock
>>
>>35549799
You should beat every steam game in your library before you cash in.
>>
>>35549799
Literal chud in wig
>>
>>35549799
o hey its u. can u at least give input at >>35542016
lol were starving over here
>>
>>35549685
go get free food from the food bank or some other charity. i used to work with one, they have more food to give out every day than they know what to do with. there's job opportunities everywhere. your problems are all fixable by you. don't be a retard and make good life choices.
>>
File: die-dying.gif (8 KB, 220x191)
8 KB
8 KB GIF
Yummy food, good music, cute outfits to wear, fun games, cool movies, pretty places to visit, life is worth it pls don't kys go slave away as a wagie for a few months, ygmi
>>
File: batman_is_shocked.jpg (31 KB, 390x585)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>35549685
>burn my computer's hdd
you wouldn't happen to have anything criminal in there do you?
>>
>>35549589
call a hotline and ask for tips
>>
>>35552032
Maybe they should kill themself…
>>
Suicide is a sin
You're dying after committing the sin of murder, self-murder
Hell is eternal
God loves you
>>
>>35549685
>if i was a girl i could at least be a whore
Transgenders are disproportionally whores, what are you on about. Become a whore if that's what it takes to keep you alive.
>>
bump
>>
>>35549589
Just keep going.
>>
File: ba7.png (1002 KB, 680x574)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
I'm gonna do the same this weekend anon, why not contact me on disc or something and we can plan together

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.