[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i have this really close friend who is 3 years younger than me. for a while now weve been pretending that im his older brother just as a comfort thing. but recently ive realized im sort of attracted to it. i turned 18 not too long ago and hes still in high school but the idea of him being my little brother i groom arouses me immensely. i dont think i actually want to date him because thinking of dating him without there being a fucked up power dynamic isnt that interesting to me. he has a boyfriend and i think i find the idea of stealing his virginity as his older brother from his boyfriend really hot. i dont actually want to hurt him in any way in the fantasies i just want to make him addicted and completely dependent to me.

i legit dont know what to do about this. do i see a professional? do i kick the bucket so my degeneracy can end forever??? i dont want to act on my fantasies because i want our friend group to stay the same but i dont know what to do. its really fucking me up im not going to lie

and before someone asks i was never sexually abused as a child, my brother was just physically and mentally abusive but it was never of any sexual nature
>>
>>35554446
sounds like you were abused as a child.
>>
>>35554446
I want you to know I mean this in the kindest way possible, for the love of God go to therapy
>>
>>35554446
are you retarded
>>
>>35554461
well no shit i know THAT already but it was never CSA
>>35554513
i should
>>35554518
howd you know?
>>
Im the opposite, the idea of having a taller and older brother groom me arouses me immensely, a guy i used to fw liked to pretend i was his little brother, best time of my life. I have a giant crush on my bsf whos like 1,1 feet taller than me and i want him to treat me as his little brother so badly.
>>
>>35555589
i hope you can get a big bro anon
>>
>>35556190
And i hope you get that lil bro

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.