[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

previously: >>35610187

thread for cis women dating trans women & trans women dating cis women

QOTT: Ideal places for a first date with your (asian) gf

NO ARGUING!! NO DRAMA!! NO TRANSPHOBIA!! NO T4T POSTING!! NO YAOI!!
if you don't like c4t/t4c get out!! not every space is made for you!! there are other places you can be!! please respect the purpose of this thread and be nice

Tagmap: https://tagmap.io/tag/c4t
>>
dead cope thread lol
>>
>>35655607
I could’ve bumped it when I woke up but I just let it die
>>
why not just use lesgen lol
>>
>>35656251
I'm not a lagaloaf simp, she's not asian.
>>
>>35656286
hands off asian cis girls whitey, they belong with asian trans girls.
>>
>>35656312
Can I please just have 1.
>>
>>35656500
yes you can but she is waiting for you in another castle
>>
>>35656640
Oh? What castle might that be?
>>
What does /c4tgen/ think about white latina tranners?
>>
>>35657046
I'm a white latina too so we'd have that in common at least
>>
I like this thread and want it to stay alive, here's a bump

No girls, cis or trans, irl or online, like me. I know I'm autistic but I'm losing hope and I don't know what to do

I just look at art of Coco Bandicoot and wish she was real and we could drink at a bonfire together

I think im just slowly accepting ill never be loved by a woman or feel a woman's warmth or connection, idk
>>
>>35657125
How about we have some white latino babies? What do you think?
>>
>>35657046
I dig it.
>>
>>35657046
Really hot
>>
>>35656251
I don't want to play the game where I'm unsure if a cis woman is into me or not, or deal with transbians
>>
>>35657046
Im a white latina and my gf is too. So my opinion on them is very biased
>>
know your place tranny
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9947511
>>
File: Untitled.png (2.08 MB, 1080x1260)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
God i wish i could find a nice gf, picrel is such goals
>>
>>35657046
Too pretty for someone like me
>>
i'm down so bad i'm actually really close to coping and agreeing to be a unicorn in a threesome. i haven't had sex in so long
>>
what's the difference between this and lesgen
>>
>>35657134
If you build it they will come
>>
>>35658963
Don’t do it. Being around unicorn hunters is the worst. They’re always such idiots that inexplicably have the perfect love life. Normies that life just worked out for.
Don’t be around it. It’s toxic.
>>
>>35659019
i haven't had sex in multiple years. is that really the better option?
>>
>>35659030
Depends if you’re into guys or not and if you actually get access to the girl

It is a weird spot as a passoid tho. I get access to these 10/10 unicorn hunter women but no wlw. Idk why
>>
>>35659047
it sucks
>>
>>35659030
No, don't do it, it's not worth it
>>
just came inside of my crush
we had a mall date earlier
>>
>>35658981
This gen is for Chloe simps. Lesgen is for lago simps.
>>
>>35659940
Cute!
>>
>>35660007
i bought her some perfumes and lotions at victoria’s secret and then got her a little tony tony chopper amigurumi before heading back to my place
>>
>>35660751
She's still around just busy, and her trip got stolen
>>
After 10 years my cis wife admitted that she's AGP and not really attracted to me sexually. She said she loves me for my personality and she thinks I look pretty but she doesn't lust for me at all.

This explains a lot but it hurts so badly. I know I'm a bit AGP myself but I still find her sexy. I'm definitely in love with her but it makes me feel uglier that she doesn't want me.
>>
>>35661310
That’s typical female bottom sexuality. It’s nice to be vers and to be able to tap into a top sexuality but lots of women are strict bottoms
Go watch the recent contra video, it’s all about this.

If you want to make her lustful maybe dose her with T for a month. Can cause a permenant shift and one month won’t do much aesthetically. I think one of the cis posters on here did something similar
>>
>>35661182
i assumed anon above was the trip theif
>>
>>35661360
I know AGP is typical. The problem is it's gotten to the point that we maybe have sex once or twice a year. I can't excite her with anything anymore.

I'd rather she never touched me again than started taking T. I'd never do that to her anyway.
>>
>>35661417
When did you get married and does your transition have anything to do with the lesbian bed death?
>>
>>35661523
Married about 5 years in. The sex stopped earlier at about 3 years in. My transition could have had something to do with it, but then again she does say she prefers me now.

I don't really know what to think. I just feel undesirable.
>>
>>35661739
Idk I think it's pretty common for straight couples as well as lesbians. To push past it you really have to work on it.
See what gets either of you going, be honest, maybe take turns doing what the other person is into.
Maybe if you're willing to top she can just let you do it or something. I know that sounds rough but imo it's better than bed death and might be a way out
>>
>>35661790
I'd say that what you said is good advice, because for most people it is, but honestly she never wants to do anything. Even when I ask her she just shrugs, she seems to have no imagination for what she wants in that way.

I've always topped, I've never bottomed in anyway shape or form. I think I always knew I'd always have to do all the work.

Thanks for the suggestions though.
>>
>>35659710
why not? is it better to be an incel?
>>
>>35658112
picrel's moid has the repper stare
>>
>>35662696
Yes. Absolutely. It's much better to be an incel than to have some fuckwad with a wife use the wife as a toy to manipulate you
>>
>>35661989
>she has no idea what she wants
Duh she’s a bottom she wants you to take the lead and do what you want with her, that’s the turn on. She’s attracted to you being attracted to her.
You being prettier and desirable yourself also adds to that attraction/arousal.
Just grab her
>>
>>35661739
Is she "bi" and heavily leans towards men?
>>
>>35663166
You're right, and that's the only thing that worked so far, but it seems to work less and less everytime.

>>35663674
She has never called herself bi. She always maintained she was straight before we got together. She never once commented on a guy being attractive irl.

If she ever called a guy attractive it was always a some sort of east asian idol. Otherwise she just obsesses over Japanese and Korean girls.

For the record I'm mostly white, touch of siberian, not exactly the type she obsesses over. Not exactly passing either.
>>
you gotta get strong enough to pick a woman up and toss her around while you’re fucking her
get ya weight up, twerps
>>
File: bed-death.png (369 KB, 578x2378)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>35664206
Open up to her before it's too late
>>
>>35655298
qott:
i like going to the aquarium to look at fishies and eat snacks or smoke cigs with the penguins.
>>
>>35664206
>not exactly the type she obsesses over.
That's easy. Go to Keo for FFS and/or get V-line surgery. Then learn Douyin makeup. There ya go.
>>
>>35664438
I like the aquarium too, fish are neat :) I love eating fish too
>>
so there's literally no chance of finding a butch girl that is fully willing to take on the traditionally masc roles in the relationship, right? i'm ok with piv but i feel like no matter what i do, the fact that i'm super submissive is Bad...
>>
>>35664774
Butch girls towing the St4t line seem to be the best for c4t desu. Go read Stone Butch Blues.
>>
>>35664774
that’s literally easy af
getting a butch daddy gf is the easiest thing in the world
just get on the dyke apps
>>
>>35664804
>Go read Stone Butch Blues
Good advice in general, it's very moving, hard to believe it's not actually a true story
>>
>>35655298
>predator thread
Rapist thread
>murderer thread
Abuser thread
>pedophile thread
Groomer thread
>>
>>35665019
which apps... what if i'm only kinda cute...
>>
>>35655298
>QOTT: Ideal places for a first date with your gf
Cis girl dating a trans girl, we edated for 2 years before meeting up in person last year, ik the prompt said “ideal date” but I really wish I could relive this one
We met up at a bookstore and then went to a nearby cafe, she was incredibly nervous but it helped calm her nerves a lot. We then headed to a mall with an arcade and after playing some games we went shopping and she ate me out in a department store changing room. Afterwards we got lunch and sat down on a bench together for a while and she leaned her head on my shoulder. Saying goodbye to her then was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. She’s moving in with me this summer though and I’m very happy about that!! :>
>>
>>35655298
had a dream about a half naked woman scratching my skin and licking my blood and as a reward i got to make out with her.

Im not even into bloodplay but the idea of having someone who is is kinda cool
>>
>>35665871
This is so cute, I hope living with her is a wonderful experience for you
>>35655298
Qott: Want to go with her to HMart and see the funny-looking flat fish, and buy a ton of foods whose names I can't read because they're in Korean or Japanese
>>
>>35665019
Ntabht im not goin on lesbian apps as a tranny. I just want butch gf/bf while not having to put my hand in the fire
>>
How come this thread is so much less cringe and coomerbrained than lesgen I'd expect the opposite
>>
>>35666969
unironically they cycle. one is really fucking coomer for 3~ threads then the other is really coomer for 3~ threads onwards and upwards
>>
>>35666545
>while not having to put my hand in the fire
i hate trannies exactly for having this bitch ass attitude
>>
>>35666969
lesgen t4t transbians hate cis lesbians with passion, kinda like how cis lesbians hate trannies
>>
>>35666969
the people that post in this thread actually have sex and can pull women
lesgen transbians are all terminally online brainwormed incels with zero experience with irl females so they turn hon4hon(t4t) as a cope
>>
>>35657046
you can’t be white and latino
>>
>>35667429
read this thread again
>>
>>35658068
i already know my place but i still need someone to teach me t.t
>>
>>35667496
yes you can
there white, black, indigenous, mixed blooded, and even asian latinos.
>>
>>35667429
>t. bitter tranny dating cis as a validation token
>>
>>35667834
why would i be bitter when dating the superior option? lmao
>>
>>35667957
That's a good question you should reflect on
>>
File: 1713328981076144.gif (1007 KB, 220x262)
1007 KB
1007 KB GIF
>>35667649
that's just a mutt.
>>
>>35667957
ah yes I love being some brainwormed troons high power ranking gf she can objectify in new and arguably more horrifying ways than cis men do
>>
>>35667429
Yeah that makes sense. Seems like a reasonable amount of people in this one actually date outside of terminally online t4t discord polycules.
>>
>>35667040
Congrats you're like the cis girl version of the men who fail to understand the man or bear meme
>>
>>35668172
Mixed Asian girls are crazy hot I can't explain why they just are

>>35668300
Cis girls objectify trans girls so I don't see a problem with doing it in reverse, we should all just be less ashamed about the fact that some groups of people are more attractive to us than others
>>
>>35668300
objectifying females is just another word for big pimpin
i grab hoes by the pussy, pull their hair, bite them hard all over their body, choke them while fucking the shit out of them
keeps em coming back for more
>>
>>35668999
>we should all just be less ashamed about the fact that some groups of people are more attractive to us than others
Checked and so true bestie. Super tired of being shamed for liking objectively attractive women.
>>
>>35669577
idc that you like us its just that you come off exactly like those yellow fever fetish weirdos who are all exclusively insane, autistic and creepy
>>
>>35669606
You should be so well adjusted after going through half the shit I have. Also I'm just having some fun on an anonymous image board, I'm much more timid in real life.
>>
>>35669769
Are you brown?
>>
File: uwp3662644[1].jpg (291 KB, 1472x1962)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>35669792
I'm a blond haired green eyed pale white germoid american. I literally have a hard time finding foundation light enough for my skin tone.
>>
>>35669840
sex
>>
>>35669917
My heart belongs to asian girls miss. If that's you post your discord (I get too much hate dms when I post mine). Otherwise I'm sorry.
>>
In the cinema boutta watch Love Lies Bleeding xisters

got the comfy recliner seats and an ice blast!

what if I could just suck the testosterone out of a masochistic trans bottom like a vampire and then have her lick my huge beefy lady muscles

that would be neat huh
>>
I'm a messed up straight man who wants to penetrate women but pretends to be one
>>
>>35671526
I moved up a seat because the recliner wasn't working and now I'm sitting next to a lone middle aged man who is being very careful with the placement of his jacket on his lap

sub optimal
>>
>>35669959
I don't think you will ever get laid again ever
>>
>>35669959
I’m cis and bi but southeast Asian so I’ve never tried to reach out. You sound so pretty but I’m probably not pretty enough to even message you so I just hope you find a girl and I find a girl like you irl
>>
>>35671644
She may not want you but I DO
>>
>>35671558
He moved away but that has only confirmed his gooning status

god fucking damn it where's Robert at a time like this
>>
>>35669959
thoughts on viet girls?
>>
>>35671774
I’m half viet and half khmer! Usually that’s a bad thing here lul
>>
>>35671774
Beautiful and headstrong women who are loyal friends and companions. Very sweet but might have something going on emotionally. They aren’t all pale, most viet girls are still richly tan it’s so pretty. Great food too
>>
>>35671807
BASED
>>35671859
can't believe i feel valued by the chicago asian chaser
>>
>>35671774
I don't care what country a girl is from/descendant from as long as they have the Asian phenotype. I use an Asian looking anime grill each time I post so you all should have a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for by now.

>>35671644
It depends on what you mean by southeast Asian. Sometimes Indians will call themselves that as a cope. If you mean like the Indochinese peninsula then that's fine.
>>
>>35671526
what did you think of it? i watched it with my gf and she didn't like, i thought it was weird but in a good way
>>
>>35672247
Great idea except anime girls aren't real
>>
>>35671774
Caramel cuties on par with Latinas.
>>
>>35672350
>Great idea except anime girls aren't real
I feel like it would be rude to post pictures of random Asian chicks.
>>
>>35672247
I’m the half viet and half knmer anon, idk you probably want a Korean or Japanese girl
>>
>>35672715
There are plenty of cute SEA girls. Don't know why you all have this inferiority complex about Koreans an Nips. Going to go shopping now but if you leave your discord I'll dm you.
>>
I hope yellow fever anon gets a gf and treats her well.
t. pale ginger hopeless WOC lover
>>
>>35672312
Fucking loved it, the ending was weak imo but didn't detract too much from my enjoyment. Some of the best and most real lesbian sex I have ever seen on screen. As an aspiring muscle girl I feel super motivated by it and am definitely hitting the gym nice and early tomorrow. Apparently some wet wipes on tiktok are bleating about how it fetishizes female bodybuilders, but like, maybe it's nice to show that as sexy rather than gross for once? Especially in a lesbian context.

>captcha: TOP R
>>
what are some things i could do for the cis girl i’m courting to make her feel special and desired?
>>
>>35671526
>cis f chaser is a poon repper
it's over
>>
please talk to me again i miss you so much
>>
I'm too fundamentally broken to date anyone ever and I think I should just be sent off to be condemned like a totaled car
>>
>>35674839
Same desu I’ve been on hrt almost 7 years and it feeels like I’m only now learning how to communicate romantic interest. At fucking 25 years old.
>>
File: Screenshot (1202).png (1.29 MB, 1743x762)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>35673970
I want her to fuck me so hard I forget my name.
>>
>>35674889
Do you also have incurable mental health issues
>>
Really wish I knew how to flirt with women besides just saying “you’re so pretty”
>>
>>35675071
No but I had a traumatic brain injury at 16
>>
>>35675328
yikes
>>
>>35675372
If you don’t like being called pretty maybe you should try not being pretty!!! bitch
>>
FUCK ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>
I wish I was a girl
I wish I was cute
I wish I had benzos rn
I wish I didn’t have to relearn social skills still at the age of 25
I wish I died on June 9 2015
>>
>>35676824
I wish I had been aborted
>>
My mother did everything right.
>>
>>35676572
i wish you would
>>
>>35675328
same, or just variations of that, or how the room feels brighter when she's in it. My brain stops working and idk what to say
>>
>>35667429
Hey im a brainwormed t4c incel how do I pull women
>>
>>35679908
You know everything women say they hate about men and claim to be creeped out by? Go do that to them as a butch female and they'll swoon for your bad girl energy instead.
>>
>>35679908
First of all you must accept that people see you as a woman
>>
>>35680106
Lmao sounds like a bad idea
>>35680152
I hope so, I dont totally pass tho
>>
>>35680257
Doesn’t matter. The majority of lesbians see trans women as real women. Thinking you’re invalid because you don’t pass just creates an ugly cognitive dissonance that people don’t want to be around.
>>
What the fuck does c4t exist? Are you joking?(o.o)
>>
>>35680373
No, transbians are only allowed to date other transbians
>>
>>35680373
C4T is real!
>>
tfw no c5t gf to ascend the mortal plain with
>>
>>35680334
So I should fuckboi butch mode lmao? Based if I pull it off but risky
>>
>>35680739
Do what makes you comfortable
>>
>>35680739
>fuckboi butch mode
YES, lesbians are always looking for a heteronormative replacement to men.
>>
i miss you so bad
>>
>>35655298
The trans girl I’m in love with just sent me her location for another grindr date she went on with some disgusting man. And I’m just home helplessly hoping for her return to make sure she’s safe, but I know she will come back home sad and quiet. I want her to be happy, but this is tearing me apart. Don’t live with the girl you’re in love with. Don’t fall in love with trans girls they said and I did it anyway. Of course they’re all straight and bi. Why couldn’t I have been born a man for gods sake? I get her ready for her dates and some little accessory will always go missing by the time she’s back… just like her smile
>>
>>35683544
>I get her ready for her dates
lmfaooooooo
>>
>>35683544
poons are the ultimate cucks
>>
>>35682136
giwtwm
>>
>>35683561
do you want me to kill myself acorn is my suffering funny to you
>>
>>35683544
>Don’t live with the girl you’re in love with
real
>>
>>35683585
Not a poon, maybe a tomboy at most but that’s because I’m autistic and run around a lot. Should I forcepoon? Will that fix anything
>>
>>35683620
Girls will only date you if you’re trumasc. They say they’ll want feminine women but then they’ll still think of Chad. Start t, abandon everything else and go full AAP. Never bottom again and maybe she will notice you
>>
>>35683673
This, but don’t call yourself a poon. Stay a cis Chad on T to attract cis women too
>>
>>35683544
Are you Asian? Do you like fancy pancake places? Don't poon out, ignore these nerds.
>>
>>35683604
no obviously, and yes a little bit. imagine putting up with it? you're literally cucking yourself. why the fuck are you supporting her? literally HELPING HER TO GO LOOK CUTE FOR THE MEN WHO ARE GOING TO FUCK HER WHILE YOU MOPE AT HOME
girl have some fucking self-respect jfc
>>
>>35683544
>Of course they’re all straight and bi.
Oh well just know that I, the last tru transles exist and go through this same thing with the cis girls I date.
It's probably a probability thing. Bi trans and cis girls so outnumber lesbians that we'll never find eachother through all the noise
>>
>>35683941
What am I to do not be supportive? It’s not her job to fall for me or find me attractive. I love her and want her happy so yes I help her get pretty to get fucked by moids because she hopes to find the one and if she’s happy I can be content. It’s the fact that this is going no where. She texted me saying “he’s so sweet he bought me chips” and when I asked her if she went in with him she says “no he said to stay in the car”. It’s their inconsideration for her humanity and waste of her time that rapes me. Sure I want to be loved by her but she’s bi as in t4t and men only. Not bi as in I’ll actually date a cis woman and enjoy it
>>
>>35683561
Sounds cute desu, tfw no gf you help get ready for her dates with other girls and then they both come back and you all have a threesome
>>
>>35684016
How'd you end up with her?
>>
>>35684016
HAHAHAHAHA you pushed the larp too far sorry. it was believable up until the part about staying in the car. 6/10 made me reply
>>
>>35683892
No Im native and white sorry but maybe I should at least visibly be more butch
>>35684147
High school best friends and became roommates a while back
>>35684184
Everything is always some larp to you
>>
Stay in the car and put this paper bag over your head babe
>>
>>35684263
because people here love to larp, yeah. better luck next time. i know coming in hot gets you more replies, but you risk flying too close to the sun
>>35684269
lol ikr
>>
>>35684269
That was my point that it was fucked up he would say that and it just flies over her head but ok thnx for no advice I hope I’ve entertained you both enough fucking sadists
>>
>>35684263
>No Im native and white sorry but maybe I should at least visibly be more butch
No don't I want a fem gf
>>
>>35684263
Highschool really is the only time to get a cis gf.
Like there's prob lots of good looking t4c trans girls in your area on taimi or w/e but you're hung up on this girl. Why? Because you know her and have been with her. It's hard to get that type of interaction/third space vibe as an adult
>>
>>35684478
it's so over for me
>>
>>35684507
Maybe not
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Azzopardi
>Samantha Lyndell Azzopardi (born 21 August 1988[1]) is an Australian con artist who has been accused of many instances of conning families and authorities, not only in her native Australia but also in Ireland and Canada. In May 2021, the Melbourne Magistrates Court sentenced her to two years imprisonment.
>In late 2016, Azzopardi enrolled at the Good Shepherd School at Marrickville in New South Wales, claiming to be a 13-year old named Harper Hart. In June 2017, she was charged with "dishonestly obtaining financial advantage by deception, for the education, counselling, food, accommodation and electronics she was given while posing as Harper". She pleaded guilty and was sentenced to a year in prison.[1
>>
File: IMG_1411.jpg (17 KB, 735x556)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>35684551
i know this want meant to be a joke but pls no
>>
>>35684568
In the US a more mundane and even normie version of it is taking a language or sports/art class at a community college
>>
>>35684588
i guess i could look into that maybe. that might actually be nice. i always wanted to study linguistics. maybe if there's a cheap class for it at a local CC that might be nice
>>
>>35684016
>water of her time that rapes me
This was written by a moid chaser trying to demoralize us. A cis foid wouldn’t use rape so flippantly.
>>
>>35684725
read more like a fetish post than a demoralization one, but i guess it can be both at the same time
>>
>>35684443
I do
>>
>>35684016
have you told her how you feel? you might want to do that before you get all doomer
>>
>>35684184
thats not like, an uncommon scenario

alot of guys don't want people to know they're dating a trans person
>>
>>35684599
Yea it's worth trying.
It's not only school that will work though. Bars and clubs can have the same effect but the goal isn't to go there to hit on girls. It's to be a regular and to get to know people there gradually. Then you'll know the girls and can pick someone who is a good fit.
>>
it's been the longest you've gone without messaging me since we started talking. i still wait anxiously for that notification to come like a dog whose owner left the house. i don't know why you stopped talking to me. maybe you sensed that i'm an insane clingy mess, even though i would never dream of ever showing that to you. i feel horribly guilty even writing these stupid anonymous posts that there's 0 chance of you ever reading. maybe the honeymoon period is just over and i'm not interesting to you anymore. maybe now i'm someone for you to check in with every once in a while when you're just that bored. i don't know. it doesn't matter. i'll still wait for you.
>>
>>35688903
how long?
>>
>>35688903
anon you need to like

chill out and do other shit like

its fine that you feel this way but you need to keep that to yourself and maybe trusted friends like

dumping it all onto a public message board for whoever it is you're crushing on to see and feel bad is only going to go badly like

if they've invested in you and pulled back they probably have something going on

you're only going to hurt your chances by being pushy
>>
>>35689484
they don't use this site that's why i'm venting here
>>
About 12-24 hours after my shot I get the irresistible urge to be some woman's submissive plaything
>>
>>35689635
i need to take my shots thanks for reminding
>>
>>35689635
same honestly, I reread the messages where she calls me a good girl and just melt through the floorboards. It'd be worse if I were on prog
>>
>>35689635
I'm on pills and I kinda just feel this all the time
>>
trans sugar mommy save me
>>
I should get a job so I can be a trans sugar mommy
>>
>66
>99
its a sign
>>
>>35691206
>>35691166
I'm not hot enough to be a mommy I only have the sugar part
>>
>>35691206
FREAKY-ASS NIGGA HE A 69 GOD
>>
need a woman to lick my muscles and toes kudasai
>>
NEED to eat her out until my mouth is sore and she calls me a good girl for being so diligent with my tongue...do the cisfs lurking here actually enjoy receiving oral? I'm h(c)oping
>>
i am going to kill myself this is the average transbian that cis women are exposed to
>>
>>35657046
lmao same, though im more on the surfer tanned side
>>
>>35692161
Swiping through the horny cross dressers and monster bricks on dating apps gave me so much anxiety about disclosing and being conflated with them that i just gave up and uninstalled and now im going to be single until i die. :)
>>
>>35692161
not even that bad
>>
File: 1714975056148799.jpg (48 KB, 512x512)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>35692253
>>
>>35692333
really
>>
File: 1714089533272705.jpg (122 KB, 837x828)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>35692553
>>
>>35692161
honestly......would
>>
File: 1711137536518605.jpg (9 KB, 186x249)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
yep, i'm going to kill myself
>>
File: acorn.jpg (23 KB, 502x500)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>35692161
why is ur phone so tall btw
>>
>>35692641
it lets me scroll screenshots
>>
I wanna plap a cis girl so bad sisters...
>>
File: bruh-zone-bruh[1].gif (51 KB, 640x518)
51 KB
51 KB GIF
>>35692253
>not even that bad
>>
>>35693713
Same idk how tho
>>
>>35692161
Guarantee she's getting pussy while you all seethe and stay inside lol
>>
>>35694783
yeah, cis women like hons. that's one of the issues
>>
>>35692161
She would pass in a crowd, but not to other trans people, and not to anyone primed to think about trans people.
>>
i'm surrounded by the insane
>>
>>35695155
Why fight it? Why not honmode and slay cis pussy daily?
>>
>>35695310
self-respect
>>
>>35655298
No woman will ever want me cause I will never be a real tranny
>>
>>35695338
Overrated.
>>
>>35695410
honestly probably true
>>
>>35695043
Ohhh I see you're an incel and you're blaming cis womens' tastes and claiming it must be because they only like hons and that's why they're not dating you because if they liked attractive women they would date you, of course. What an ugly repulsive attitude to have.
>>
is it bad to really love trans girl's armpits
>>
>>35696626
correct. i'm glad you understand
>>
>>35696635
No, not at all, all womens' armpits are beautiful especially the stinky ones
>>
>>35696635
what's special about them I don't get it
>>
>>35697137
They smell and it's good
>>
>>35697137
they just look really cute ._.
>>
>>35692161
mogs the absolute fuck out of me and probably actually gets pussy
>>
>tfw no "bi"sexual cis woman who only fucks me because i look like a man but obnoxiously talks about how gay and sapphic we are
>>
>>35697303
i also need this
>>
>>35692161
That's what they're into.
See: Chadhon phenomenon.

The main issue is they might be confused when they see a passoid and not know what they're looking at as it's not what they're looking for
>>
>oh yeah i can't get laid because uh...i pass too well, yeah
kek
>>
>>35697352
Hey I'd be mad too if I spent thousands of dollars on FFS and VFS and women still wouldn't touch me
>>
File: hot_pooner.png (32 KB, 588x194)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>35697352
>>>35596987
>That’s because it’s a universal truth that you have to masc it up to keep the girl. Thanks patriarchy and the ensuing norms that corrupted lgbt relationships with hetero roles and rules!!! I’m high femme and have been the butt of the joke to my masc friends because my gfs always ended up force-mascing me lol
Cis girls get it too
>>
File: misfire.png (447 KB, 477x551)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>35697405
I do think it's possible to pass and be extremely feminine and be attractive to women in a dominant/top way but it requires kind of a unique look and many who are extremely attractive and feminine won't have it.

I think misfire, a cis streamer, does the fem top look pretty well.
Things that go into it:
>she's like 5'11" so extremely tall for a cis girl
>blonde, blue eyed, pale. Socially dominant traits in western culture
>looks very well put together in a socially conforming way, not alt
>yet still a bit of an edge
A short curvy latina wouldn't be able to pull this off. However, some trans girls like Hunter fit this to a T.
>>
>>35697436
>blonde, blue eyed, pale. Socially dominant traits in western culture
Damn this board really has a lot of straight up nazis on it huh
>>
File: nyaa.png (351 KB, 409x747)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>35655607
its not impossible!
>>
File: 1691608466693327.jpg (106 KB, 1080x1313)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>35697436
Then of course there's the classic meowri pic. Meowri is a bishit but she does the top look very well. Her face is also somewhat masc if you look at it close enough.
Still extremely feminine but definitely radiates "top" energy. Primarily due to being extremely well put together and being extremely tall.

I guess my point is it's possible to be pretty and feminine and a good top who attracts women. You just need to have a 10/10 face and to be above 5'10". Also white.
>>
>>35697452
>points out racism in lesbian beauty standards and how some races may be negatively impacted
>called a Nazi
>>
/c4tgen/:
>why no cis gf
>why wamens hate me :(

/sc4tgen/:
>my gf loves me so much, she's such a good gf
>I worry I might leave her for chad
>>
>>35697671
sc4tgen is a dumb meme psyop and I dont even understand what it is
>>
How do I tell someone I am sadly no longer interested in dating for now and am uncertain as to how long?
>>
>>35697937
say that word for word, but directly to them instead of 4chan
>>
>>35697436
>A short curvy latina wouldn't be able to pull this off
lagosisters...
>>
>>35697671
scatgen lol
>>
>>35697436
>A short curvy latina wouldn't be able to pull this off.

Nah she could, trust me
>>
need
>>
>all these useless bitches that are clueless as to how to get any pussy
it’s literally the easiest thing in the world, clearly something is wrong with you all
>>
>>35700282
Splain
Also post stats
>>
dating a cis lesbian rn who looks more like a boy than I ever did and it's nice but at the same time I'm mostly straight and don't wanna hurt her :(
>>
god i wish i had a short curvy latina gf
t. tall white femme top
>>
>>35657125
Hey, I'm one too, lmao
>>
being a verse/top and getting women is easy
>>
>>35700648
Then how am I still a virgin?
>>
>>35698659
anon doesn’t know what she’s talking about
>>
>>35700685
because you have fumbled or been unaware of any opportunities you may have had
>>
>>35700867
I want to say I haven't had any opportunities but that plays into your trap. Incredible hypothesis anon, it's literally unbeatable.
>>
>>35700345
You're not being a good person if you're dating someone you know you're not attracted to
>>
>>35700345
How would you hurt her?
>>
File: mewri.png (531 KB, 473x585)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>>35697463
Meowri really does do the feminine top stuff amazingly well. I'm not convinced she's not a deep stealth tranny
>>
File: file.png (1.21 MB, 686x853)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>35702675
There's no way lol
>>
File: IMG_9380.jpg (539 KB, 750x926)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
>>35702719
Look I’m just saying this is not some foid with zero T exposure. Her face is noticeably masculinized

Most likely she’s just done some roids, pretty clear if you look at her muscles, but being a tranny can’t be ruled out
>>
>>35702898
GO
OUTSIDE
>>
>>35702719
M...mommy
>>
File: meowmusc.png (611 KB, 468x599)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
>>35702947
no u
But yea anyways what was I saying. Oh yea so what Meowri is doing is an alternative to being a hon or a guy to get chicks. Go more feminine not less.
>>
>>35703116
I need her to demolish me
>>
>>35700345
Dated a girl like this for 3 months. She flipped flopped on her sexuality first claming to be the gayest dyke ever then telling me to fuck her brains out like the moid I am. She was also super mean to the other tranny in our friend group because she was stealth and when that came out she was made that she didn't "warn her" that she was a tranny. Stupid bitch I love her.
>>
>cis gf admitted she's been taking my estrogen because she thought it might give her bigger tits
>>
>>35704077
bruh
>>
>>35702719
>>35703116
she is kind of built like a trans woman with expensive hip and breast implants, but i still shes cis, just a bit clocky, especially her face. she has the ffs face
>>
>>35704111
*still think
ugh
>>
I wanna be the third to two married cis women so badly...
>>
>>35704111
How would a foid get ffs face I wonder…
>>
>>35704077
did it
>>
>>35704718
no
>>
>>35705138
Get her on prog or something
>>
>>35705267
cis women have prog naturally
>>
>>35705851
More, then
>>
>>35704664
i just think statistically shes more likely to be cis, since while its possible shes trans, you would need a lot of money into getting all those surgeries and if shes all surged up then there would be cracks in her story. like people who would know her pretrans of pics of her presurgery or whatever. idk its simply too perfect of a transition for it to be real, ykwim?
>>
>>35704077
At least this means she's not a pooner and only has dysphoria about not being feminine enough. Maybe save up for her boob job as a 5 year aniivert gift or something.
>>
>>35707861
>aniivert
anniversary
>>
wump
>>
>>35704077
my brother in christ
>>
>>35704664
Cis women get cosmetic surgery too
>>
>>35707649
Yea I'd say the main issue is celebrity childhood history. That's the issue with a lot of transvestigation stuff. Like someone would have to know.
Then again nikkitutorials did it and witness protection and the like exist so idk. Not necessarily saying in her case, just in general it is possible for someone to have a fairly iron clad background if they really commit to it.
>>
File: mad.png (355 KB, 500x562)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
i'm in unspeakable pain
>>
>>35710393
Same...we have barely talked in like two days actually want to kill myself I'm starting to have angry thoughts again
>>
>>35701079
i knowwww, but she seems really fragile inside that masc outside and I would hate myself for hurting someone who loves me

>>35700345
LITERALLY SAME
first she told me she was a super dyke and only dated women, yesterday she was bi and I'm like... okay, ig, that doesn't change she only dated women before, but I'm starting to think she doesn't see me as a woman even though everywhere we go we get called dykes lol

>>35702295
by leaving her??
>>
>>35710624
If you string them along you are going to hurt them a lot more than being honest now and leaving them, it's too late now to not hurt them at all but you can choose a kinder option at least.
>>
>>35710679
no, no I'll just casually kept it going forever. I dealt with much worse people for longer, I can take someone who loves me
>>
>>35710704
Selfish, I got lead on by a girl from here for two months who told me she actually knew all along she had no interest in me long term and it hurt like fuck when she finally told me, hope your gf boils you in acid when you finally tell her you're actually straight
>>
>>35710781
please don't be so mean, I actually really hate myself for it ://
I still "love" her I just cannot get myself to please her romantically - I wear a strap for reference (bottom dysphoria) and I still don't like doing it, when I was with a hairy masc ftm it was super fun, I just really wish I could love her body but I don't want her to think I want her I want her to go on test or something aaaaaa
>>
>>35710847
>cannot get myself to please her romantically
please her sexually** my bad
>>
>>35710847
Why do people get in relationships with women if they're not attracted to women??
>>
>>35712319
she was super into me and started talking about me to everyone including even her psychiatrist and her friends met me and everyone treated me so nicely and we went out a lot, we got a ton of compliments together like "oh u ladies look so good together" and "oh young couple buying stuff for them home? adorable!" and I kinda went with the vibe I'm sorry :(
>>
I won a free bong today. I've never owned a bong before. It's big.
>>
>>35712319
Women seem really attracted to androphiles for whatever reason.
I think some of the reasons are that androphiles don't push for sex which is something repressing lesbians (if dating a gay guy or straight tranny egg) and ace women really like.
>>
>>35712764
Although I think there's more to it given that fag hags and fujos are a thing. Women are really turned on by gay men. No idea why
>>
>>35712690
Do you smoke at all?
>>
>>35655298
Qott: my idea for a date is always going to HMart and seeing the silly looking fish
>>
>>35714966
I knew a girl that took me to H-Mart and I hate her
>>
>>35715641
Why? HMart is amazing!
>>
>>35716692
Cause she broke my heart and now every time I think of H-Mart I think of her
>>
>>35716708
:( sorry nona

I hope the woman I really like doesn't ruin HMart for me like that...I think I'm in love but she has so much going on
>>
Tfw my tits mog my gf's and she's a little mad about it. I literally can't help it they just ballooned up with injections
>>
fake general
>>
real specifics
>>
>>35712846
>>35712764
you are assuming a lot here lol
I'm not exactly a faggy gay boy, I actually am more "masc" post transition, I just look like a woman at the same time. A mtf tomboy if u will
>>
>>35718660
I know a trans woman like this. Pretty normal
>>
>>35655298
>c4t
Women in favor of leopards eating women's faces lol. You're against your own liberation
>>
>>35719049
liberation from who in this case
>>
my british ldr cis gf really wants me to move there and ignored my concerns and said i'm overreacting when i told her i didn't want to move there because of the transphobia
>>
The meowri stuff gave me an idea, there’s probably a ton of fem4fem stuff among cosplayers but I don’t know what they do outside of cons
Presumably work on costumes
>>
File: GJYApKzawAAoWJO.jpg (3.32 MB, 2448x3336)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB JPG
>>35719963
lmao, my ldr trans girlfirend is moving from UK to my cunt because it's so shit and dreadful there and I don't want her to live in that shithole too. Not only trans related stuff is bad but brits are generally insufferable subhumans. Sux your cissy is retarded kek
>>
>>35720384
>trans girlfirend is moving from UK to my cunt
h-hot
>>
>>35720384
which country?
>>
How do I find a cis gf?
>>
File: 1691760440468150.png (70 KB, 247x248)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>35719963
that's retarded fuck the uk, actual third world country

get her to emigrate to you for the GOCK
>>
>>35720658
>get her to emigrate to you for the GOCK
i'm getting srs later this year
>>
File: 1689328506529935.png (215 KB, 672x457)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>35720786
okie you're both retarded and deserve each other
>>
>>35720465
giwtwm
>>
>>35720511
Be a girlmoding hon and then plaster yourself all over every queer or lesbian dating app available.
>>
>>35722177
I'm too shy to do either of those things...do any cis girls like shy boymoders?
>>
>>35720808
nta but you are retarded. How could anyone want a dick is beyond me.
>>
>>35722177
This is the easy way.
The hard way is to be a 10/10 gigapassoid and radiate top energy like >>35697463
I do think there's a way to do it as a bottom as well. I know a way to make cis women rapey but it's a whole thing and you wouldn't believe me
>>
New thread
>>35722201
>>35722201
>>35722201
>>
>>35722195
>shy boymoder
They love those. Just make it obvious. Like make a straight tinder profile but mention you're trans. A certain type of bi girl is really into you.
Heads up tho, whatever gfs you get, even if they're into feminization, will leave you when you start to pass

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.