[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713564047162909.jpg (464 KB, 768x1024)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
do chastity cages make you gay
>>
chastity is malebrained imo
>>
>>35686153
duh? why would you, as a straight man, let another person control your sexual function?
>>
>>35686153
Do gays make chastity cages?
>>
>>35686153
is it over (malebrained) if i looked at htis for a solid sec and thought the art was kinda pretty? i mean it all goes together well and if ur trying to go for cute/delicate it rlly isnt bad,, at all. like in a non horny way the proportions go together actually rlly well n everything. pls help am i malebrained for thinking this looks pretty like ud expect it to be a lot worse, at most the eyes and hands look a bit off and thats straw-clutchy even, but the art itself looks nice o godd how over is it
>>
>>35686153
If you’re a straight cis male yes. But if you’re a trans girl or femboy your boyfriend/husband should choose a cage for you to wear 100% of the time for him. That should be a given
>>
>>35686153
I wish I could be put in a chastity cage so I could stop trying to sex but it won't stay on
>>
They make you bosnian
>>
>>35686153
Where does one get said chastity cage?
>>
>>35689657
innerned
>>
my hrtdick got hard (which is 50% of my prehrt hardness) upon imagining this scenario but ITS AGP FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>35687183
anon said gay, not trans
>>35686153
and yes. Yes they do.
>>
don touch da pp ya 'ear?
>>
>>35686153
Chastity cages turn straight men into lesbians, which is gay, so yes.
>>
>>35689447
this is all i want. i just want my male horniness under control and someone to never let me out.
>>
>>35693719
You should still be horny. Just not allowed to get hard or actually use your dick. The cage itself should be cute too
>>
I don't really get trans women that are into it. You really want to be constantly aware of your dick? Nightmarish. I have a pretty low libido too tho and reaching orgasm isn't always easy so making it harder just sounds like a hassle with no upside.
>>
>>35695598
I have a cage. I don't use it often (no keyholder), but it's almost soothing, for lack of a better word. For all that it makes unhideable bulges, it also separates the penis from all other contact it normally receives all the time. It's also nice if you're still getting random erections, but that's not an issue for me.

>>35686153
If you have any tendency toward liking men or wanting to play with your butt at all, chastity is an absolutely sure way to take you more in that direction. If you are definitely fr fr straight, it won't turn you gay.
>>
>>35695696
>If you have any tendency toward liking men or wanting to play with your butt at all, chastity is an absolutely sure way to take you more in that direction.
Yeah when I put on my cage I go from "I'm bi" to "I'm a bottom slut who needs to be owned by a man"
>>
>>35696422

Hot. Not my experience exactly, but really hot. Umm, maybe I do need a keyholder...
>>
>>35695598
unlucky that you can't orgasm easily, my bf doesn't have any issues making me orgasm, sometimes it takes a while, but it's all so pleasurable I don't mind, I honestly kind of love getting edged or orgasming many times.
chastity tho turns me into such a bottom slut, I want to get railed for hours and my pp leaks through, it's kind of cute when i look down in between my legs and see him pumping my ass and my cock just slowly leaking more and more endlesly.
and it takes me longer to like properly orgasm, so more fun for him too ^^
>>
>>35695696
Dang, can't relate from my experience using one but I'm glad it does that for you!

>>35696985
That does sound nice, I might consider it if I were getting railed regularly but I'd be soft and leaking even without a cage lol
>>
>>35686153
If I had a trans gf, I'd make her wear a cage because I'm the man in the relationship so I should be the only one getting a boner.
>>
>>35689515
oh god oh no
can i be saved?
>>
>>35697327
Looks exactly like a gay relationship
>>
>>35695696
>>35697327
Exactly. It shouldn’t be seen as fetishy. It should be normal if not expected for trans girls to wear them
>>35697297
He’d probably think it was hot and a nice show of submission to him if you wore one. Try it and see how he reacts
>>
>>35688497
its fembrained to care this much
>>
>>35700621
>It should be normal if not expected for trans girls to wear them

I don't know if I'd go that far, but it just seems silly to dismiss them out of hand.
>>
File: 1706522087762461.jpg (230 KB, 1409x1528)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>35686153
Yeah chastity kind of just changes your priorities and if you have a bf or gf you might end up annoying them a lot or you'll just have lots of sex. My bf got me to try it around a year ago and now he keeps the keys 24/7. Personally I get a little frustrated or upset about it sometimes but he's good at comforting me and it makes him happy so it's not really a big deal for me. I imagine if you were masturbating everyday with your cock you might have more apprehension but idk, maybe thats the fun for some people.
>>
>>35702609
are you perma horny or it loses its power after a while
>>
>>35702676
I am just permanently horny lol, it helps a little for a weird reason too, i got chronic health problems and funny enough just being horny 24/7 is a decent painkiller. Bf also produces a lot of cum and semen has some mood lifting properties and oxytocin, so I don't really mind being perma horny if it feels this good. He's also really good about doing stuff with me even if hes not horny. Idk if I could do it by myself, id probably just go crazy. Wbu though anon? Do you like chastity?
>>
>>35702609
How would you annoy them?
>>
>>35703904
mostly just being terminally horny and them not being in the mood despite wanting me to stay locked. Some people just dont know what that kind of thing entails until theyre living it.
>>
>>35703981
Knowing you were locked and horny the whole time probably makes it hotter for them when they're finally in the mood. Knowing that you stayed a good girl for them for that long
>>
I hope not, my gf makes me wear one on my days off.
>>
>>35704068
y-yeah youre probably right. I have a bf now who is pretty vocal and will use his fingers or toys on me when hes not in the mood. Apparently i'm really fun when im desperate and he wants to keep me that way. Tbh just thinking about his cock makes my body heat up, usually he just wants to use my mouth but if im really good he might fuck me. It probably makes him happy to know i want his cock more than i want to be unlocked.
>>
>>35704438
You both lucked out with each other
>It probably makes him happy to know i want his cock more than i want to be unlocked
Absolutely. You make sure to stay a good girl for him
>>
>>35686153
i'd wear one but wannae kkeep the d ));
>>
>>35704710
you should wear one it'd be cute you can keep your dick
>>
>>35704755
wouldn't that shrink it?
>>
>>35704777
not if you're not taking estrogen
>>
>>35704789
i'm taking it,,
>>
>>35704820
wellll it'd still feel really good to be caged, besides it's not like you're doing anything with your cock
>>
>>35704824
i'm moving mountains with it and abolishing government
a total massacre
>>
>>35704836
massacre part is probably right... jk I'm sure you have a cute dick but it'd look cuter in chastity
>>
>>35704841
give me that armor
>>
>>35686153
Wore a chastity for 3 days now and yeah I'm 1000% gay

It's also the only way to finish your transition

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.