[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

QOTT:
1. What are your thoughts about marriage? Do you want to get married one day? ARE you married?
2. If you are married (I know there's at least one of you in here), tell us how you proposed, what kind of ceremony you had. If you're not married, tell us how you'd like to propose/be proposed to and what kind of ceremony you would want.

Reminder: This gen is for cis homosexual females (lesbians). All trans-related or bisexual posts are considered off-topic and should be directed to other generals or threads.

Discord: https://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Old threat:
>>35654257
>>
>>35694743
I think marriage is a good way to end up on the list.
>>
>>35694757
what list? (bracing myself for some schizo shit)
>>
File: 1623518111080.jpg (145 KB, 800x1200)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
For me, it's east asian girls.
>>
>>35694791
The list of homosexuals. When the next homo panic hits, it's going to be way more deadly because the modern government has more info on citizens.
>>
>>35694817
when and where do you think this is going to happen, and what exactly do you think they're going to do? send us to camps? round us up and shoot us against the wall?
>>
>>35694817
Can you elaborate im interested what happens after how will it begin
>>
anyone else like looking at wedding dresses despite not even having a gf
>>
>>35694837
Look at Russia. LGBT is literally a terrorist level threat in their book. They arrest people for liking articles about gay marriage. Now extrapolate that and imagine the potential disaster.

>>35694840
Fine, arrest, and beat up a bunch of people so that others would stay in the closet forever. Claim victory, family values restored.
>>
>>35694879
That makes so much sense thank you anon I'm glad I now know about this
>>
>>35694879
Oh and remember when the Catholic church bought location data from Grindr and used it to track down users? Cuz I do.
>>
>>35694879
russia has always been homophobic though. it's much less likely that countries that are accepting to the point that they've legalized same-sex marriage will suddenly turn around and make being gay punishable by death.
>>
>>35694952
where was this? can I see the source?
>>
>>35694958
The US only stopped lynching homosexuals a few decades ago. Russia used to be pretty liberal in the 2000s. Things change anon.

>>35694964
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/03/09/catholics-gay-priests-grindr-data-bishops/
>>
>>35694985
i feel like there's difference between being cautious and outright paranoia though. you can't live your life in fear of what might happen, one day, maybe.
>>
File: 1713628236040461.webm (2.21 MB, 720x1280)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB WEBM
>>
>>35694678
> which is not their fault
It absolutely is their fault. They’re homophobic.
>>
>>35694952
>Rela, a Chinese lesbian dating app that was on iOS, leaked 5 million user profiles via an unprotected database
https://www.macobserver.com/news/chinese-lesbian-dating-ios-app-rela-data-leak/
>>
>>35695062
don't bring old arguments into the new thread you mong
>>
>>35695062
It isn't lol they're not kicking me out or anything I'm just thinking they may be uncomfortable because this is the only space they get to escape the male gaze and then I go and get in
Bad planning on my part but I thought I could learn something from it..Guess I did, just not the way I expected
>>
So I remember some almost two years ago I was one of a few sad sack lesbians that just got dumped by her ltr girlfriend and I was bitching here. Gotta say it's been an odd time cause this past month 3 out of 3 girls that I ever managed to fuck, including my ex that broke my heart, have all hit me up with some out the blue "hey miss you/ how are you?". Thing is I suck at responding to basic vague texts so I haven't. And more importantly I'm dating this new girl now for almost 5 months and I love her and it's weirdly the healthiest loving relationship I've ever known.
>>
File: bazaart gay collage (5).jpg (206 KB, 640x1056)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>35695312
happy for you anon. you should tell us about your gf so we can live vicariously through you (and maybe seethe and curse your name a lil bit)
>>
File: Jordi Johnson.webm (1.11 MB, 464x824)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB WEBM
>>
File: IMG_3470.jpg (139 KB, 1164x1334)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>
Ahem.
You are in the woods, alone. Would you rather stumble upon a bear or a male stranger?
>>
>>35695459
Well I love her immensely. I'm also afraid to love her and be loved by her cause lol might as well be another basic chick thinking
>last time I loved a girl and thought she loved me back I was a very wrong dumbass
But nah we've been at it for almost 6 months. Only reddish flag is that maybe I make a lil more money and have 0 debt compared to her. Still she works hard, never asks me for money, and pays all her bills it's just I tend to have more cash on hand to splurge cause I like splurging on anyone I love, it's a bad habit but hey we had a good time at the spa and I'm never late on my bills and responsibilities. I think together when we start living together and combining finances it'll be good. This is common enough whenever I try dating. A girl thinks "ah the bartender, I can save her struggling chaotic ass" and then a girl finds out I make slightly more than her despite me not using a college degree and got my own cash and wanna go eat at places thatd hurt her budget but for me whatever I'll pick up that bill and also that I'm secretly stupid anti social when not being paid and thus never wanna go out to drink and do basic socializing events. So over the years the girls I've slept with thought I was hot and mysterious until they actually got to know me and realized I'm boring, don't really need someone to save me from slinging drinks for cash to dumbasses yet, don't really wanna enable her functional alcoholism, cause I just wanna fuck tenderly and watch anime and maybe we can walk my dog and get into birdwatching.

Anyway what I love about my girlfriend, what makes me so committed among many more shallow reasons, is that she knows all this about me. She knows I'm secretly boring and I just wanna maybe try hiking and learning how to label all the birds and insects we see on the trail. She doesn't ask me for drink recommendations or make me babysit her drunk ways or treat me like a basic hot bartender cause she doesn't even drink much.
>>
>>35694837
>>35694817
It’s gonna be led by incels, so it’s gonna have a flair of sexual humilation

Lesbians like all women will be forced to wear thick leather collars and nothing else. We’ll be kept in cages and exposed jails, so our bodies are always exposed to men, and they’ll write words like DYKE or BREED THIS SLEEVE on our bodies. We’ll be forced to repeat demeaning patriarchal mantras like ‘I am inferior because I am a woman. I was born into opulence and arrogance, and I am grateful to be shown the error of my ways. My holes and my future belong to men, I will make my body more pleasing to you’. Then we’ll have to get implants and augments that make our pussies more sensitive to cock, they’ll inject drugs that make us horny at the smell of male musk. Lesbian lovers will have to watch each other get raped, and unable to do anything but hold a hand or kiss them or touch themselves. Cartoons and other children’s shows will end with the girls rewarding boys with sex and will be watched by wholly naked young girls taught by naked teachers, and they’ll all draw cocks and pictures of being pregnant.

They’ll never punish us for still liking women, they’ll break us for rejecting men. We’re too weak to stop them physically, all the structures of society will be turned on us and dethrone us and every man will get to fuck girls all the time and we’ll be like that for centuries, since men will have records of the pain of equity.

They’ll never let us go again, we’ll all be born to fuck and live and die as sex slaves and nothing else and we’ll be happy. They’ll make us happy.
>>
>>35695694
My family owns a hut in bumfuck nowhere so I've met strange men in the woods plenty of times. It can be scary but meeting a bear (huge wild animal that you can't reason with) is 100x worse. I saw a boar once and almost shat my pants because they can be murder machine-tier aggressive.
>>
>>35695749
ok not gonna read this weird coomerfiction, moids gtfo
>>
>>35695694
we've already done this
>>
>>35695779
Met a bear?
>>
>>35695727
>birdwatching with your gf
this is like the best date i can imagine
but how come people think you need to be saved bc you're a bartender? do you feel like people tend to look down on you because of your profession?
>>
just found out that my mom's best friend's daughter who I always thought was extremely pretty since childhood is a lesbian and is living with her equally pretty gf
good for them but I am also kinda jealous
>>
>>35695750
Why do you think so many women are picking the bear?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/s/d4o434cJck
>>
>>35695828
Ouch, you almost had a childhood romance.
>>
>>35695843
They immediately assume the guy is a serial killer who is also into torture. I assume he's out mushroom hunting or walking to the train station.
Additionally, zoomers know fuck all about the reality of nature. They saw it on TV but they never lived it.
>>
>>35695727
Continuing cause fuck the incels.

So yeah so far green flags
>she loves me
>she doesn't have some "I'm gonna fix you/you're gonna fix me" bpd bullshit fix
>no drinking problems or substance issues
>holds down a job, pays her own way, responsible w her own money
More reasons
>she's very athletic, does intramural volleyball and such
>plays dnd and into similar hobbies and tastes as me
>never has acted surprised that I read books and use the library regularly cause she also reads books and likes the local library
>NOT into horoscopes or crystals
>likes my cooking a lot
>has really intense eyes, like this chick from doctor house show, that I just love and hate cause it makes her hard to look away from but also I feel like a goofy ass just staring at them
>this was a harder struggle initially in the relationship cause I didn't wanna be so obviously obsessed but now we all know I love her and she's cool with me staring into her eyes and face all the time, says it's cute
>ok so she's shy in these things and says I can't be bragging IRL like this but for real it's the best goddamn sex
>like she's done new things to me
>I've learned skills
>always been a switch but now I can't switch more than once during one night
>It's just too intense the sex to be switching, too damn good, I've never orgasmed so quickly and so often, I feel bad and selfish almost
>never felt this way in bed, like usually I'm the initial top
>hell sometimes I'm the stone top to a princess pillow and I don't even mind that occasionally I like doing most of the work
>but this woman...like a fucking demon in bed
>at this point I can't go back to any ex cause I imagine it'd start a fight
>now I know newer techniques, better angles, we be getting into bondage like I always wanted to try
>she'll let me do things to her and be rougher with her than me ex would ever wanna try
>and yet it's always from a place of love and this intense way she looks at me
>>
>>35695843
bears are cute
>>
>>35695843
They compare worst case scenarios and underestimate how much it hurts to get eaten alive.
>>
>>35695827
Idk it could be me projecting but yeah I noticed this.

So my ex was a line cook. When we broke up, if I ever got hit on at a bar by lesbian (which happened twice) it was by another lesbian line cook with a drinking problem. The hot mean bartender is what the self hating heavy drinking line cooks want. Cause ya know...free drinks I guess.

But I don't want that. So I tried going to meet lesbians at lesbian events and the general gay scene. Now I'm kinda femme at work. About as femme as the average burnt out female bartender. Off the clock a lil more casual, been told I look stud, I blame the boots, but my hair is long and I'm attractive enough. The job is something I felt like I used to get looked down on when I was younger but nowadays nah. I think I make more or equivalent to the average office worker, if anything the average office work seems jealous sometimes cause they assume I enjoy my job more. It is often fun enough. But I think many also assume I drink a lot, people gift me bottles for holidays exclusively as if I can't buy better stuff myself if I wanted it. I just regift them. Lesbians getting to know me ask me about work all the time, wanna know the details of stopping drinks and being hot on etc then say "wow you talk about work a lot" and it's like...you keep asking? They want me to show them all the hot spots in the city, assume I know any bartender like that, bring up that I work in the industry so we can get a discount even though low-key a cringe at that shit so fucking hard. I hate going out to clubs. I love to work at a busy club. Hate all the major bullshit overpriced and overcrowded events and made up holidays in the city that exist to encourage overspending and overdrinking. I'll drop kick a bitch to volunteer pick up that busy even shift though. I want them drunk bitches easy money. I will charm and be the drunk bitches bestie, but the moment I'm off the clock I am not looking to hang with any drunk bitches.
>>
>>35695887
>never has acted surprised that I read books and use the library regularly cause she also reads books and likes the local library
do people really act shocked about this? i feel like your average woman at least reads like a few chicklits or mysteries or something
>>
>>35696053
at first i thought "yeah it makes sense for them to buy you alcohol if you're a bartender", but then i realized that knowing so much about drinks would logically make you way pickier with alcohol than the average person, so unless they know exactly what you like so it's kind of pointless.
oh yeah I forgot to ask, where did you meet your current gf?
>>
>>35696123
Girl I was fucking before my lovely girlfriend now would say shit like
>huh I'm surprised you're so smart
>wow I don't think I've dated anyone who reads books like that still

And just generally she was constantly surprised when we'd have conversations and I understood the basics of her work in child cognitive behavior cause I've read books on that and occasionally read a study if it sounds interesting or more often I wanna debunk for myself some bullshit faux pop sci article. Not just her. When I talk about a book I liked some people talk back like a fat dude talking to a guy that goes to a gym.
>>
>>35695694
well this is a different question, last time was "stuck in the woods with" so I chose bear figuring it's most likely to mind its business, might not even interact at all unless the woods are the size of a mcdonalds. obviously this time I choose to kill the man
>>
>>
>>35696222
kek based
>>
>>35696159
It never makes sense to buye alcohol. If I want alcohol I'll get it at work. If I want like a really good exclusive bottle of Blanton's, I'll buy my boss to add it to the liquor order and get it under the table. Anything else? Guys I can go to specs too.

Buying a bartender booze to get in her good graces is like buying a Walmart employee a Walmart gift card, so dumb. Buy me food. No one ever buys me food.

Well except my gf. She's sweet like that.

And we met at a lesbian pool party. Some lesbian hosted big house party, public event around Halloween. I'd met her before briefly at some other lesbian event hosted by the same party but I was too shy the first time to talk to her. I just kept asking her if she wanted to keep hanging out again and she kept saying yes until I slipped the word DATE in there and then we started dating for real. We took it slow. At least I was slow to act cause I wasn't sure she was even into me or even freely available. But turns out that was the right move cause she was very charmed by my shy ways.
>>
>>35695312
Ignore them anon, especially your ex. Make them wreck their minds about you as you enjoy life with your new gf.
>>
I’ve never actually seen 2 attractive lesbians date. If one is super attractive the other is always butt ugly. Why?
>>
>>35696734
ugly girls fuck well, that's how they compensate
>>
>>35696734
Just from personal observation but the ugly one will usually have the courage to ask the pretty one out versus all the orbiters around her. Or of course the, "she's way out of my league" mentality.
>>
>>35696734
reminds me of that one lesbian yt couple where one girl was a cute petite girl and the other was a loud fat troll
>>
File: fat bastard.webm (2.13 MB, 480x584)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB WEBM
>>35697173
giwtwm (the fat troll)
>>
File: GMkn9G0aYAAO16C.jpg (1018 KB, 1100x1000)
1018 KB
1018 KB JPG
Would you a gf who was insecure about her crooked teeth? (her parents were neglectful and didn't get her braces)
>>
>>35696734
most lesbians are butt ugly desu. probably 0.01% of actual lesbians (not the LARPing hets/bis) are actually gorgeous. it’s more due to probability and statistics rather than preference.
>>
>>35696734
Because women are psychologically predisposed to compete on beauty, regardless if they’re gay or not. If 2 attractive gay women were to date there probably would be a lot of friction. It would be a fast but hot trainwreck waiting to happen.
>>
>>35697332
moid take
>>
>>35697332
nah
>>
>>35697332
Never have I ever in my life felt the need to compete on beauty. You're just an asshole projecting.
>>
>>35695828
>missing out on an osananajimin romance
I know that feel.
>>
>>
Its been a week and I still can't stop thinking about leanbeefpatty. She lives rent free in my head.
>>
>>35698427
i genuinely don't get how people can obsess over internet personalities this way, or anyone they've never met irl
>>
jfc how are people STILL making new jojo siwa videos every day
>>
>>35698448
I don't know I just think she's really cool and attractive.
>>
>>35695843
They're choosing the bear because of heavy man-hate indoctrination. Feminism is poison for the soul. Of course, they're also morons. These are the same idiots who walked around in pussy hats in washington and got hysterical over abortion becoming slightly harder in some states.
>>
File: 1715087823276179.jpg (53 KB, 550x550)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>
>>35699191
I won't queen
>>
>>
>>35699191
Is there really any doubt about them being misandrist feminists or that they're stupid?
>>
Yawn
>>
>>35699210
Thank you.

Who's gonna watch Eurovison this year?
>>
>>35699218
>>35699239
I never see girls this dark where I live they're so pretty
>>
>>35699240
I will watch the finale but but I don't care enough to watch the semis. I don't go out of my way to watch any of the entries before then because I like to be surprised. Not excited about my country's entry this year (sweden). Do you have any favorites?
>>
>>35699266
Johnny Logan, strangely. But we'll see.
>sweden
I'm so sorry lol.
>>
>ugly black women
>feminist circlejerk
>unironic yass kweening
Boring thread.
>>
>>35699266
Are you going to actually vote? Because I'm gonna vote this year.
>>
>>35699266
>brown girl poster is swedish
>bipedo-chan is swedish
made me lol
>>
>>35699295
>I'm so sorry lol.
Yeah idk what happened there. I'm not xenophobic but I feel like you should at least be a citizen in the country you represent. But more importantly the song is garbage.
>>
File: 1714934727830472.webm (1.39 MB, 576x1024)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB WEBM
>>35699330
I don't usually vote but if I feel strongly enough about any of the songs I might... Who are you voting for anon?

>>35699350
Hehe
>>
>>35699376
>Who are you voting for anon?
I have no idea yet, that's half the fun.
>>
>>35699396
You just seemed so determined lol
>>
>>35699457
I am determined. Now they have to convince me and compete for my vote!
>>
Interested to know if there's anyone in here who thinks sweden has a good song (I won't bulli)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKhscaE_9Ks
>>
>>35695887
Ok anon but you gotta let us in on those new techniques and better angles.
>>
is there like a doctor for retards who can't into fashion? someone who would pick the right hair style for me and give advice on how to dress. i would pay actual money for this shit.
>>
File: 1715111982147322.jpg (623 KB, 1364x1024)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
lmao me @ center bottom (but with darker hair and less money)
>>
Is anyone else a bitter old maid?
>>
>>35699853
surely there's some sort of ai thing where you can upload your face and body type and play around with styles like the sims by now
>>
>>35700001
that's the thing, i can't tell if something looks good on me. i need a person with the relevant experience.
>>
File: Tumblr_l_483341797443325.jpg (131 KB, 1080x1591)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>35699935
the problem is none of them would choose me

>>35700000
nice digits, pic related
>>
File: 1700011853159170.jpg (14 KB, 280x280)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>banned from /tv/ again
>>
>>35699853
A stylist?
>>
>>35699853
There are personal shoppers
>>
>>35699853
genuinely once I jumped income brackets and classes and went from poor southern to comfy NEster, I learned all these rich women are paying personal shoppers to run their lives. My boss has a personal stylist that picks out her nails and then sets up a pre-meeting with the nail stylist before she even gets there
>>
>>35699210
I look like this, hit me up
>>
>>35699350
>>brown girl poster is swedish
Many such cases! Sad!
>>
>>35700140
>jumped classes
>i'm suddenly above those peasants
>being this full of yourself over earning 30k extra a year
lol
>>
File: model.png (1.79 MB, 753x1645)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>page 6
>>
I've been saggy boob pilled. I saw a pretty blonde alt girl wearing a tube top with no bra. She didn't have huge boobs but the were pretty big and you could kinda see her nipples through her top. I think she noticed me looking cause she smiled at me.
>>
>>35700810
That's a man.
>>
File: red-panda.png (606 KB, 700x450)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>35695694
i think the answer is obvious
>>
>>35700276
>above peasants
>full of yourself
? nta but that 30k allows for a significant difference in life quality, I don't see her implying any attitude
>>
>>35700833
>perky, perfectly shaped b-cup breasts
>cute, feminine, oval face
>long, smooth legs
>hourglass figure with big thigh gap
>perfect sticc figure
>high leg to torso length ratio, which is ideal
What do you mean?
>>
>>35696708
Ignoring minor inconveniences is what I do by default. So this is easy. I already ignored a general "hope your doing ok" some month ago. But now I'm thinking ...well happens another time might as well shoot her an honest update on how I'm doing. Something like
>Work is going good, staying busy. Adopted a dog. My couple of friends are the same ol. Family is doing ok. Oh and you should hear it from me: I've been dating someone wonderful, she's really cute and treats me crazy good. Planning on moving in together later this summer once my lease is up. Figure I should let you know in case you liked this old apartment you can make an early application for it?

Idk. Something along those lines. Thing is I hate texting. Rather just say it bluntly in person. That way ya know...it's clear in the open. I'm not on social media such that any ex can see my relationship status update, I am rather private IRL in that way. So if I want my ex to stop vaguely texting me out the blue maybe I gotta ya know...let her know in no uncertain way that there's no point to her texting me out the blue.

Although for real I am itching to move in with my girlfriend sooner rather than later. So maybe responding back to ex with like...hey wanna do me a favor of taking over my current lease so I can shack up with my true love a couple months earlier?

I just suspect my ex may be still living with her mom. So if correct, well I got lucky finding the spot I've been at over the years that it's rent controlled and lower than the local average by hundreds while still being better quality than many. We kinda argued over whod keep it when we broke up but I had the higher ground, what with her dumping me and me being the primary on the lease that paid the rent.
>>
>>35701088
>>Work is going good, staying busy. Adopted a dog. My couple of friends are the same ol. Family is doing ok. Oh and you should hear it from me: I've been dating someone wonderful, she's really cute and treats me crazy good. Planning on moving in together later this summer once my lease is up. Figure I should let you know in case you liked this old apartment you can make an early application for it?
this is too much
>>
>>35695036
Who tf keeps posting these ugly freaks
>>
>>35701088
I just think you shouldn't text your ex at all. It's curious to me, because you're about to move in with someone new, but you're entertaining the idea of having contact with your ex? Not tryna say anything here, but I think the idea is best if dropped entirely
>>
>>35701088
>taking over my current lease
don't do that with an ex, unless it's a full conversation you've had with your gf and she's all "hell yeah" about it. that's a bigger tie than you should be instigating there
>>
File: 1715108332825017.webm (1.76 MB, 720x1280)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB WEBM
What can be done about the white women problem?
>>
>>35701535
Agreed. I have to make a cup tea and think about life.
>>
>>35702056
the key word here is fat, not white.
>>
>>35696734
Cause ugly girls are hot in their own way
>>
File: 1670513172393387.png (36 KB, 200x200)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>35694743
>1. What are your thoughts about marriage? Do you want to get married one day? ARE you married?
I got married in 2022. It was nice.
>2. If you are married (I know there's at least one of you in here), tell us how you proposed, what kind of ceremony you had. If you're not married, tell us how you'd like to propose/be proposed to and what kind of ceremony you would want.
She proposed to me while we were moving, she knew that I was already thinking about it and figured it was about time. We had a small ceremony at a Methodist church, despite neither of us being Methodist, a lot of my family came but the only family members she had were her sister and cousins.
>>
File: 1714593838465724.jpg (696 KB, 1200x1744)
696 KB
696 KB JPG
how many khvs itt?
>>
>>35701535
>>35701783
>>35701823
Yeah plus thinking on it I don't owe her anything or any favors. Feel some kinda pity though. Like I owe her a last favor. But also I want her to stop texting me. Without going ghost seeming petty. I'd rather say over a phone call something that says "can you not bother checking up on me unless necessary? cause I'm in a healthy and loving relationship now and it's best we not bother. Hope the cat is doing well."
>>
does anyone want to play L4D together
>>
>>35702812
she's perfect
>>
>>35702056
Make the entire United States walkable & add dedicated bike lanes everywhere. Also improve public transportation and fix the homeless problem (return asylums) so fatties have no reason not to navigate their area on foot. Amerifats need to learn that 15 minute cities aren’t our enemy
>>
File: 1697980756835745.jpg (31 KB, 315x420)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>35702812
one of the few actresses I would consider a 10/10 beauty, such a cute smile.
>>
>>35703665
>"can you not bother checking up on me unless necessary? cause I'm in a healthy and loving relationship now and it's best we not bother. Hope the cat is doing well."
fair enough
>>
File: unknown-nextbot.gif (44 KB, 640x640)
44 KB
44 KB GIF
>>35704585
>>
File: 1708185607922970.png (359 KB, 457x503)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>35704585
I first saw her in Yellowjackets, she easily mogs the rest of the cast especially Sophie kek, the only one who comes close is the laura lee actress. Has anyone seen sweetbitter?
>>
File: GM7ZXxoXwAEf55H.jpg (467 KB, 2048x2048)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
>>35694743
>1. What are your thoughts about marriage? Do you want to get married one day? ARE you married?
I'd love to be in a relationship that lead to that, but it isn't a dealbreaker if a girl was against it
>2. If you're not married, tell us how you'd like to propose/be proposed to and what kind of ceremony you would want.
absolutely no public element in the proposal, those are cringe and strike me as impersonal. wedding budget matters to me, I don't want to waste money just to do the expected things. go sentimental, maybe some natural beauty in the venue choice, but sensible overall
>3. What are your thoughts on divorce?
hell yeah
>>
>>35704548
The car lobby will never let that happen. Only AIPAC has more control of American politicians than the car lobby.
>>
>>35702812
I'm a kv and handholdless, not sure how someone ends up hugless
>>
>>35704827
how old are you?
>>
>>35704957
>>
>>35705028
eh that's not bad. i'd figure something out soon though.
>>
File: 20240410_213251.jpg (188 KB, 2048x1515)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>35694743
I'm a happily married woman. Like all things in this world, marriage isn't for everyone
>2. If you are married (I know there's at least one of you in here), tell us how you proposed, what kind of ceremony you had. If you're not married, tell us how you'd like to propose/be proposed to and what kind of ceremony you would want
You think I proposed? Kek. I am not the dominant lesbian in my relationship. We had a small ceremony. I'd have married her in a dumpster if she'd asked me to. I'm not going into debt to show my love for her. I'd rather use my money to spoil her with vacations or anything else she'd want

I like to trib women but instead of clit to clit, asshole to asshole. I call it The Fartsnatch. So far women have been hesitant to try at first, but they leave as believers in The Fartsnatch
>>
>>35705092
Hell, she said she wanted a house and i said I got u bb
>>
>>35704585
holy shit post more, she's gorgeous
>>
>>35705052
Thanks for the advice, I haven't thought about relationships in a long time, I've heard of 30+ lescels on here and female ibs though, scary shit.
>>
File: IMG_2833.jpg (2.04 MB, 1125x2145)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
hyoketsu peach for this eve
>>
>>35705162
i would prob kiss you. best of luck tho
>>
>>35704809
The mutt posting is geting out of hand.
>>
>>35705257
breh more like gookposting
>>
File: pure asian qt.webm (2.67 MB, 600x360)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB WEBM
>first boy!
>other boy!
>other day, other boy!
White women bros, pure-hearted east asian girls are dabbing on us and implying that we're loose cumdumpsters.
>>
>>35705409
lol what is this
>>
>>35695459
I want to do my hair like the one on the left.
>>
>>35695887
>NOT into horoscopes or crystals
This is so hard to find.
>>
schizo take but i think the Facebook algorithm pokes fun at me because I'm fat
>>
>>35695887
>So yeah so far green flags
>>she loves me
>>she doesn't have some "I'm gonna fix you/you're gonna fix me" bpd bullshit fix
>>no drinking problems or substance issues
>>holds down a job, pays her own way, responsible w her own money
NEED... need
>>
>>35705409
if you're well enough off to study in a foreign country and not live in a slum flat, you're well enough off to buy a pair of closed-can headphones or normal-ass earbuds with the snug rubber tips, and if all you listen to is classical then put on some Tschaikovsky or something bitch nega
>>
>>35705092
>I like to trib women but instead of clit to clit, asshole to asshole. I call it The Fartsnatch. So far women have been hesitant to try at first, but they leave as believers in The Fartsnatch
No gg to try out this trib thing. Fml. Wasn’t sure about it from your description, but I looked it up and it looks really hot. Don’t know if it would get me off, but I really want to try this now. I’ve only been able to get off on the clit to clit thing once with this really skinny girl. Normally I prefer someone going down on me and returning the favor.
>>
File: GM7U0CNbYAAgCFT.jpg (143 KB, 832x1105)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>35705257
you're an idiot. this was the only met look that did anything for me, she looks absolutely murderous and that's so fucking hot
>>
>>35705494
The TikTok algorithm does discriminate based on beauty, and doesn’t recommend fat people. Maybe FB implemented some thing similar. Social media sucks. Just delete it if you’re not using it for work.
>>
File: 1560958065027.jpg (51 KB, 436x536)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>35705528
You cannot possibly think this shitpost sex move that my wife and I wrote is hot. I cannot advise you to further your perversion but if you do, please report back
>>
>>35705556
Agreed. I don’t know if the other anon is smoking.
>>
>>35704548
I moved out of a walkable city and got fat. I love driving, but we really need walkable cities.
>>
>>35702588
That’s really sweet
>>
>>35705571
it's my personal one and my feed pops up some fat actress pic from a recent netflix flick and other similar stuff, basically many posts come up that are like that. i have no problem but it's kinda weird lol
>>
just briefly saw the friendzoner.

her:
>i feel like i haven't seen you in ages
>we should catch up soon

me:
>message me (to organise)

am i too autistic to have noticed that that was an invitation to organise plans in irl in that moment?

i was trying to be detached and ambivalent... hmm
>>
>>35696971
>ugly girls fuck well
Nice try uggo
>>
File: end.jpg (10 KB, 259x194)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
thinking about picking up a casual smoking habit. i love the act of smoking, but i refrain bc i know its bad for me.

i used to smoke casually/socially from 18-19 but haven't since.

is this a retarded decision?
>>
>>35705985
cont.

i hate smokers. i think it's disgusting. is there a difference between casual and chronic smoking though?

cigs are like au$40 a pack here now i think tho lol. you can get black market chinese cigs but apparently they're garbage.

anyway. i'm drunk
>>
>>35705985
yes, it is. be fr
>>
>>35705999
i unironically have an oral fixation which is being fulfilled by naught. i need gf or cigarettes...
>>
>>35705985
I smoke everyday two rollies with my coffee and that's it. i don't think it's harmful at that stage. The retards who smoke 3 packs are a different case
>le price
too bad anglo countries restrict freedoms
>>
>>35705998
in the balkans you can buy a pack for 2 euros lmao the absolute cuckery of anglos. anyways if you start, start with rolling tobacco because it's milder than the packed ones and the rolled cigarettes are smaller. pick the brands that have a white pouch for mild tobacco. the yellow/blue/green ones are harsh and will fuck you up.
>>
>>35706104
how long have you been at it?

>>35706140
lol yeah i went to europe in '19 and the most i paid for a 20 pack was 7 euro. 2 euro in greece.

i dont think we have yellow or green here. i think red is the most extreme, then blue (which is what i used to get.. JPS blue lol... then maybe silver or gold?? idk it's been a while
>>
>>35706197
>how long have you been at it
years, from university. I had some breaks now and then.
>greece
yeah it's 7 bucks here, that's why many people prefer to go on a trip to the balkans north to get the 2 euro ones. I'm sure you have the brand Golden Virginia there. if you do, the pink one is the mildest I think. I smoke the yellow one and it's okayish. Used to get a greek brand that has no chemicals and additives in the smoke but not every kiosk has it so yeah.
>>
>>35706246
cheapest i'm aware of in AU is this shit. was $17 a pack in 2021, prob more like $20 now.

everyone here just vapes (filthy)
>>
>>35706289
>20 for this shit
damn that's grim
>>
File: 1705250702375579.jpg (33 KB, 600x570)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>35705556
>she looks absolutely murderous
>>
>>35706296
actually i think most smokers do rollies but idk how much pouch tobacco is now. think is was likeee au$32 for 25g in 2018... so prob fully fucked now like $50 hahahah
>>
>>35706289
i used to smoke this and it's not that bad
>>
>>35695749
male hands wrote this post
>>
File: munky.gif (19 KB, 220x285)
19 KB
19 KB GIF
>>35695749
>>
Fellow horny bisexuals, it worth getting the paid version of the HER app to find out who swiped right on you?
>>
>>35706104
>i don't think it's harmful at that stage
I think stuff like genes affect that a lot. like people with "bad" genes are rolling a smaller sided dice and those with "better" genes have more sides, as in more likely to cheat cancer. and then maybe smoking more decreases the sides. basically not smoking is the only zero roll, nonharmful option

just my nonsense based on anecdotal shit. you know there's always those crazy packs a day smokers who live forever and never catch it
>>
>>35705092
do you think ianthe would use flesh magic for sex and how would she
>>
I started smoking back in high school to have an excuse to hang out with my crush and other cool kids that smoked behind school during breaks. Good times, but in hindsight it wasn't worth it.
>>
>>35705985
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_obstructive_pulmonary_disease
Is risking this really worth it? A super common, incurable disease, and the later stages of it are every bit as terrible and fatal as late-stage cancer.
>>
>>35706796
sure, genes play a big role. I just personally think this small use isn't bad for me personally.
>>
File: 1715146088198749.png (349 KB, 678x620)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>gets caught raping her pupil
>not even suspended
>gets to rape another one while awaiting trial and a customary slap on the wrist
>media covers for her and puts "grooming" in quotation marks
Where's the "patriarchy" in all of this? Is this how institutions would have handled the genders being reversed and a male teacher raping several middle school girls?
>>
>>35706766
>paying for a hookup app
Are you a man?
>>
File: IMG_4167.png (742 KB, 828x1792)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
>>35706912
Female privilege is real in the West. A woman in America got community service for stabbing her boyfriend to death while she was high.
>>
>>35706912
>Where's the "patriarchy" in all of this?
blindbro.. he's right there waving at the camera happy as a clam
>>
>>35706912
The kid's gonna have to pay child support, isn't he?
>>
>>35706949
>in this context, the old father that really had nothing to do with the events represents male oppression
???
>>
>>35706972
as anyone can see he's literally weighing her down right there, and he obviously raised her to do it
>>
>>35706953
Yep. No feminists or "pedo hunters" will mention the term "rape culture" or have any interest in the case, either.
>>
>>35706912
Do you just keep sperging about feminism and shit here because we’re the only thread on this board that has females in it? Literally nobody comes to a lesbian general because they want to talk about women raping boys bring it up with /r9k/or something
>>
>>35706992
lol You feminists spam about your nonsense in every thread. You're just going to have to cope with me, for once, bringing it up and pointing out how full of it you are.
>>
uh oh
>>
>You're just going to have to cope with me
>>
>>35707011
>”You feminists”
I’d hardly describe myself that way but I’m uninterested in male issues and the majority of heterosexual female issues as well so I guess you’d naturally consider me one. God blessed me with lesbianism so I’m one of the few females on earth born with the luxury to not have to give a single shit about the male/female social interactions you mald & bald over
>>
>>35705985
Just vape. It’s less disgusting smelling and will maybe make the lung cancer process develop slower
>>
>>35706912
>30
>looks 45+
>>
>>35705482
you should! i think it's cool when people bring old-timey aesthetics into the modern day, like when women pair victorian blouses with a pair of denim pants.
>>
>>35706829
>copd
I worry about this every time i cough. I've never even smoked.
>>
>>35705985
how about snus?
>>
>>
https://youtu.be/KTQRV9je3K0?si=VZUj7C5CpLr-WQks
>>
File: Wilhelm Kotarbiński.jpg (328 KB, 708x1435)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
so can people who watched the eurovision semi give the rest of us a tldr
>>
That's that posh ass talent show, right? Like each country has a person in a gross outfit and either does a dance routine or a song or both?
>>
Some women are so pretty it hurts
>>
>>35707365
yeah it's a european music (or """music""" competition) where every country sends their own act and then vote for a winner. it's kinda cringe, kinda fun and my family force me to watch it every year.
>>
>>35706912
are you the egyption? lmao
>>
>>35704548
>Make the entire United States walkable
Robbed and murdered by blacks while walking.
>& add dedicated bike lanes everywhere.
Bike stolen by blacks.
>Also improve public transportation
Robbed and murdered by blacks on a bus.
>and fix the homeless problem (return asylums) so fatties have no reason not to navigate their area on foot.
Even if you fixed the homeless problem we would still have a black problem.
>>
>>35707369
yeah, these terrible bangs hurt our eyes indeed
>>
>>35707429
you're a faggot
>>
File: 1711894695844802.jpg (27 KB, 300x451)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>35705134
nature's perfection
>>
>>35705556
I like brown girls but zendaya looks like a neanderthal and hollywood can't psyop me into thinking otherwise
>>
File: 1694316824278416.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>>35704629
I will watch for she, supposedly it's lezkino
>>
File: 1698204822452889.jpg (2.4 MB, 4080x3072)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB JPG
Rate my setup
>>
>>35707751
moid/10
>>
File: 1614121323116.jpg (280 KB, 1395x1979)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>35707409
Nope.
>>
I look like this btw
>>
File: 437234274.png (179 KB, 798x754)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
Didn't know what to put for the free space beyond the three lesbian pets.
>>
turns out my former classmate was trying to make a joke instead of insulting me? i still don't get it but w/e. told her what was up and yesterday she offered to teach me about applying makeup and shit, which is a big relief because i don't have any clue where to start.
>>
File: 20240222_022446.png (76 KB, 1195x343)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>35706817
>Ianthe
God I want her so bad. All the necromancers absolutely use their powers for sex, so Ianthe wouldn't be an exception. The how part I don't know. I have seen futa Ianthe art, which was upsetting but I suppose the lowest hanging fruit of flesh magic applied to sex
>>
File: zendaya.png (839 KB, 980x831)
839 KB
839 KB PNG
>this is the murderous beauty i was telling you about
>>
>>35695694
>You are in the woods, alone
Is there a path? Because if there is a path, id rather have aneurysm.
>bear or a man
What are the odds that the bear is actually a man in a disguise or a druid in a bear form?
>>
File: GM7UsaHaMAAEeBS.jpg (470 KB, 1366x2048)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>>35708298
>post her from the met again please
okay. it's camp, her expression is intense, committed and delivers the vibe, the dress is gorgeous, the makeup is crazy but works with the look, looks like grapes hanging off her body, and grapes taste great. it's a banger

her second dress was whatever, this isn't about her anyway. post a better met gala 2024 appearance, show me what you like I want to see it
>>
>>35708298
she's hideous without tons of makeup, don't know why they don't cast hot black actresses like laura harrier instead
>>
thoughts on your gf getting your name tattooed on her body
>>
>>35708834
I hate tattoos.
>>
>>35708684
she actually looks white now after she dyed her hair blonde lol
>>
>>35708834
>it's a discussion
I convince her to get some sort of image instead, so it can still mean something to her since I picked it
>it's a surprise
I'm terrified and want to break up
>it's a surprise but oops she's already my wife
I compartmentalize and live with it, her body her choice. goes in the red flag folder though
>>
File: Camillagcb.jpg (167 KB, 960x960)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>35708940
you'd really be that turned off by it if she was already your wife?
>>
>>35708908
Is she who passes for White in America?
>>
>>35709026
less by the tattoo itself, more that it should be a conversation. sure it's her body but it's my name, if she thinks it's something I'd like then she's misread me or doesn't care and that's a bad sign
>>
File: anarxtasia.jpg (229 KB, 864x1080)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>35709157
alright, that makes sense
>>
File: aniexjoy.jpg (169 KB, 1080x1350)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>
>>35707369
you can't be pretty unless you have black hair and blue eyes sorry
>>
>>35710043
you're extremely wrong but that's ok
>>
>>35708834
I would laugh at her, tell her she is extremely dumb and break up with her right after just for shits and giggles, that would be funny
>>
>>35708834
>tattoo
trampstamp* Fixed that for you, senpai.
>>
I like dark eyes and hair!
>>
>>35710144
she looks too black
>>
>>35710144
Er du en Sverige anon?
>>
>>35710143
it's not a trampstamp if it's not above her butt dummy
>>
>>35710185
That's an african woman, whether she's here or not.
>>
>>35710200
All tattoos look trashy, even the small ones, I mean.
>>
>>35710206
? I meant to ask if that anon was the Swedish anon who posts pictures or Black women.
>>
>>35708834
I would have my name only to cover her exes.

To be fair she's aware it's trashy and got it done at 20. She's already got some laser work done to remove it and some light leaf to vaguely cover it, long before meeting me. But I have thought of saving to cover it with a different tattoo and so has she. Not my name though. Would prefer not my name. If Satan gave me some devil deal to replace it with my name I guess but if I find a tattoo artist willing and able to do basic roses coverup for $500 that'd be ideal.

I've always been of the opinion that getting someone you loves name tattooed is dumb and curses the relationship. So dumb. But so is drinking and driving and if you got a DUI before the age of 24 and we're both like 30 now I mean...so you were a dumbass when young I guess. My girlfriend was sadly a dumbass when young.
>>
Decided to just not think about or interact with women at all anymore. Most prob think I'm creepy so I'm withdrawing, it's not like I get paid for being around them.
Honestly it's not that hard since all my (2) friends are gay men. I'm just going to avoid public bathrooms and completely quit social media, stick to drawing stylized sceneries and not women, look away from attractive women on TV etc.
God im such an incel but let's see how long this lasts
>>
>>35710185
Yes I'm Swedish :)
Are you norwegian?
>>
File: 2.jpg (121 KB, 736x1104)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>35710399
>I've always been of the opinion that getting someone you loves name tattooed is dumb and curses the relationship.
I don't know if it neccessarily makes it more likely you'll break up, I think it has more to do with that when you're that age your relationships is more likely to break than last
>>
>>35710415
Make sure to keep us up to date with your journey so I can know which mental illness this behavior will inevitably trigger. If this is hetsubs I still believe a better alternative for you would be to just pay for a lesbian escort (or free willing hookups with dating app randos) every once in a while so you can enjoy women without having to acknowledge that part of yourself in your public life. That or quit being a pussy and get therapy
>>
>What are your thoughts about marriage? Do you want to get married one day? ARE you married?

Although I’m not married, I would probably like to be married with someone sweet one day. Personally, I never saw marriage for me in the near future, but possibly later on when I find someone committed enough.
>>
>>35710564
This one isn't even to become straight anymore (well if it helps I won't complain) it's just so I can move on from this retarded creepiness complex. If I don't even lift my gaze to look at them, or draw them, or listen to songs sung by them, how could I even be creepy
>>
>>35710043
I have brown hair brown skin, does that fit your checklist? I don’t have dark eyes, I have green eyes, would that be a issue
>>
>>35694743
>1
Yes, I do. I was this close to getting engaged to my ex, had a proposal and wedding ceremony all figured out, then she broke my heart. Always wanted to marry around the age of 30, but my birthday is in two months so that ain't gonna happen. Now here's the twist: My current gf has been married before and I was very cautious around the topic of a second marriage, but she's actually fine with it, doesn't wanna marry anytime soon, but promised me a wedding before I turn 40.

>2
I want one small ceremony with just our closest friends and one extravagant ceremony with everyone we know. I wanna rub my happiness and my beautiful wife into everyone's face (not literally pls). Gf said she's probably gonna be the one to propose. There's like a marriage island near my city that I would book, but I'm not sure she'd like that.

thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>35710185
>>35710305
There's another Swedish anon here that isn't Uppsala? I had an ongoing conversation here with a Swede to practise my abysmal Swedish, but I haven't talked to her in a while.
>>
pussy
>>
>>35710492
Nej, Jeg kommer fra Irland og Jeg lærer dansk.
>>
Why are women so unreasonable and entitled? Makes me want to be straight ffs
>>
>>35706049
just get a big bag of jolly ranchers and keep them on hand instead of giving yourself cancer
>>
>>35694743
HAIRY PUSSY HAIRY PUSSY HAIRY PUSSY HAIRY PUSSY HAIRY PUSSY
>>
>>35694743
does clg like hoochie daddies? it's a reality tv show about black butch lesbians. except it's really funny because it's super low budget.
https://youtu.be/262UnyGv6hg?si=zpx_oj9WzzIp2T51
>>
I remember watching Xmen when I was little, I remember the episodes focused on Bishop and most of season one. Season one is the only part that made it to VHS if I remember correctly. I remember Deadpool being an edgyboi who didn't speak, or was just standing there menacingly.

They got the majority of the voice cast back and picked right up where they left off. So this new show is a new season of the old show. They're speedrunning E is for Extinction and Operation Zero Tolerance.
https://youtu.be/eAiY9R9Jy_o?si=29lxu_BsCyQqTwmM
>>
How do I get a gf who’s so dominant she doesn’t allow me to wear clothes inside our house?
>>
>>35707729
hnnng
>>
>>35713191
And all the couches are white and she's going to beat you if there's a single red stain on them.
>>
File: 1715197662275128.jpg (227 KB, 960x1280)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Are straight women or lesbian women more likely to pick the man or the bear?
>>
File: 1686607956816649.jpg (81 KB, 900x600)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>35707729
Why do they make her kiss someone so ugly? I wish she had a lesbo scene in Yellowjackets.
>>
>>35713404
speaking of I just gushed out so much it pooled at the front of my pad, never seen that before. guess I was laying down too long
>>
>>35713678
Do you get painful period cramps?
>>
>>35713678
one of the only benefits of a hysterectomy is not having to deal with this anymore
>>
>>35713404
Lmao
>>
>>35713728
thankfully not regularly but I've noticed the ones I do get have been more painful in my 30s. had about 4 hours of discomfort last month, feels like this month will be a skip. I'll know for sure tomorrow when heavy flow day ends
>>
>>35703665
Really think you should leave it alone unless she becomes egregious. It's seemingly been one text, no?
>>
>>35713743
it's not fair that it doesn't take menopause off the table, my mom's been complaining about hot flashes for over 10 years so I am not looking forward to that
>>
>>35713611
>Yellowjackets
I really thought they were leading us up for a dyke arc with her and the fat gal
>>
>>35714044
they do suck. i had to get the full package taken out so i feel her pain
>>
>>35708044
>inviting someone you hardly know over under a flimsy excuse
Hope you enjoy your date.
>>
This is probably a very stupid question, but does anyone else just feel constantly annoyed by friendships?
I'm starting to think it's the company I keep, but I mostly am friends with men. They tend to be really clingy and needy and the more they act that way, the less I can entertain their shit.
>>
File: 1688371785484062.jpg (252 KB, 1200x1196)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>35714066
Me too, it would've been kino, literally all the yellowjacket girls are qts.
>>
Am I a freak if I like rape conversion porn despite never having any other attraction to men?
>>
>>35714852
That just means you’re a bishit who needs a little bit of force to acknowledge your attractions
>>
>>35705218
late, but thanks anon.
>>
>>35713191
Fetish social networking website probably
>>
>>35714883
I would never, ever engage with a man even if it was some kind of coercion roleplay that fit my porn fetishes. It is entirely theoretical.
>>
>>35714852
you should go read some psychological books on the difference between common men and women's sexual fantasies. but basically the fantasy of getting raped is not usually about the rape itself, it's about stuff like letting go of a sense of control which is holding you back. also anything taboo helps raise your excitement level which is usually necessary to feel sexual stimulation.
>>
>>35714171
Wait so if you get your ovaries removed you experience menopause symptoms like hot flashes? Idk why I thought it would just make your body stop going through hormonal issues
>>
>>35714914
People often miss the nuance between fantasies and reality. You're not really a freak but maybe lay off the porn
>>
>>35714852
>am I a freak if I like porn
probably
>>
>>35714928
*If it bothers/upsets you
>>
>>35714914
If rape is the fetish then obviously you wouldn’t have to be willing to enjoy it kek
>>
My mom is really digging the fallout show. She remembers me playing all the time and is hip to Some of the lore through osmosis but is still pestering with questions, shits fun
>>
>>35714631
I might get laughed at for saying this, but men are incredibly attention starved nowadays. It's good to set boundaries so you're not constantly dealing with their bullshit neediness, but I would hope some part of you as a human acknowledges that there's a societal issue going on and if you care about these men that trying to be supportive (without being an enabler, of course) is something you should try to do. But again, your own bullshit tolerance is your own to manage, if they abuse your time and attention and don't respect you, then maybe they're not worth keeping around as friends.
>>
>>35714038
Two like that over the past month. Some months ago similar checking how I'm doing vague text. She broke up with me near two years ago now.
>>
>>35714924
well yeah. i don’t produce any sex hormones at all anymore and i can’t do ert. i’ve noticed after my surgery that i have menopause symptoms, but i think they’re not as bad as actual menopause. mostly it just makes me depressed
>>
>>35714852
Do you enjoy the opposite as well, being "converted" from a straight girl?
>>
>>35715027
Yeah. I just feel less shameful enjoying that.
>>
>>35714981
So, I'm maybe a weird person and I'm always trying to help people. I've tried with the person I'm referencing and we just had a conversation last night about boundaries. He freaked out today when I didn't text him on my work breaks, and is profusely apologizing (? for what? I don't know). He ultimately ended the conversation by saying gn and how he felt pushed aside because I don't watch videos he sends me. I am so tired bros.
>>
>>35715002
Just keep on ignoring it homie. It's really not worth it
>>
>>35715054
Would you consider you and him good or even best friends? Honestly, it sounds like he has a much higher opinion on the relationship than you have of it. I assume he knows you're a lesbian too, right? Because this also sounds like a classic "I slowly am thinking you are now am becoming my girlfriend for the all time please give me attention" if that isn't the case
>>
>>35714787
>ugly mutts
>>
>>35715104
I didn't want to be judgemental but sometimes I feel like my fellow lesbian falls into the "ugly women are hot" lesbian trope too much
>>
>>35715083
He's a good friend, but still a new friend. I'm really weird with friendships, I consider them to be short term, with anybody. He does know I'm a lesbian.
>you are now am becoming my girlfriend
I fear this is the case even though I've shared my many cases of befriending men to only have them try to hit me up in a more than friendly way.

I'm scared to cut it off because he's obviously attached to me in a way in which he relies on me for happiness, but fuck man. It's just not compatible.

I also just want to say thank you, for replying.
>>
Upside-down anon is doing great work at trying for GF, what have You been doing?
>>
>>35715154
Was there a time where you felt as engaged with the friendship as he "expected"? I'm not blaming you, it's entirely OK to lose interest in a friend, but I could definitely imagine feeling like I did something wrong if someone that I was getting along well with suddenly seemed to lose interest in me, especially from a woman since (as previously mentioned) a lot of men are starved for attention from women (lesbian or not). It might be that he feels like he did something wrong to offend you and not get the attention he used to get from you.

Just want to be clear here and say that you're not to blame in this, but he is a human and humans can be fickle and weird. I think it's a bit odd to consider all friendships short term, but if that's the way you like to engage with people, all the power to you. But if you see him as a friend you'd like to keep engaging with then maybe trying to understand exactly why he was apologizing and try to shift the dynamic to something more healthy for the both of you would be worthwhile.

>I'm scared to cut it off because he's obviously attached to me in a way in which he relies on me for happiness, but fuck man. It's just not compatible.
Yeah... that's a bit worrisome and it's good that you're worried about his happiness (we live in a society where a lack of empathy in situations like this is common), but being an enabler is pretty bad for both of you. If you can't find a way to make it work, you shouldn't feel bad about dipping out.
>>
>>35715160
piled up the blankets so my chihuahua could get an extra hour of sun today :3
>>
File: yellowjackets qts.png (1.92 MB, 4200x1168)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>35715120
lol. shit taste. These are the most beautiful modern actresses by far
>>
>>35715160
i’m eating ice cream
>>
>>35715483
Hey, reinforce the stereotype all you want, we all have our kinks and if you think dogs are hot, go for it
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 293x172)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>35715160
thanks. i rly need to step up my game though.
>>
File: 1714338480072163.webm (1.65 MB, 480x360)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB WEBM
>>35715508
Kek please post a woman you consider actually attractive if the ones I posted aren't up to your standard
>>
File: kawaii.jpg (17 KB, 236x353)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>35715540
>>
>>35715540
genuinely what is your obsession with posting this girl multiple times per day? whats the point? why do you act like this?

fuck off
>>
>>35715559
lmao
>>
File: IMG_2925.jpg (344 KB, 2300x1294)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>35715483
second one has butthole eyes like Steve Buscemi
>>
File: GM40PTDXkAEeipl.jpg (258 KB, 1569x1071)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>genuinely what is your obsession with posting images on an imageboard multiple times per day? whats the point? why do you act like this?
>>
I extract money from straight men by pretending to be their girlfriend. AMA.
>>
File: wut.png (827 KB, 470x776)
827 KB
827 KB PNG
>>35715825
>>
>>35715835
can i have some?
>>
>>35715858
No, but I do use it to pamper my girlfriend :)
>>
>>35715839
bless you
>>
>>35715835
Are you a vtuber?
>>
>>35715988
No, I do it personally. I find lonely guys on Discord and befriend them and turn them into payers.
>>
>>35716001
Do you just talk to them? Do you feel any guilt about what you’re doing?
>>
>>35716012
I talk to them and play games with them. I feel a little guilty, but I'm not entirely a tease and will at least play along with ERP and have a few nudes in the chamber to share if they're good payers.
>>
>>35716063
are you a character or yourself when doing this? what do they pay you for?
>>
>>35717287
I mean it's not really paying in the sense that I'm asking for money directly; it's more that I've put them under the impression that we're dating and that I expect gifts and such as part of it. So they'll send me gift cards, in-game items, Steam gifts, etc., and in exchange I'll give them words of affirmations or flirt with them or ERP with them. I've had a few guys that I directly ask for money but that's more of a findom fetish thing they seem to be into. I've sent sufficiently "anonymous" nudes (but actual nudes because guys are smart enough to ask for mildly specific things to avoid catfishing in 2024) but I don't do anything live or on cam because it'd be too hard for me to keep up the straight girl act lmao

>are you a character or yourself when doing this?
Since I do spend a good amount of time with them, I'm pretty much self except I pretend to not be a lesbian. I guess I'm a little cutesier and more flirty than I normally am, but I'm not going super kawaii uwu egirl mode or anything.

I thought a bit more about >>35716012 and sometimes I do feel a little bad if the guy ends up being nice or actually fun to be around, but that's only been the case for 2 out of like 20 guys I've milked this way and I figure even if it's a lie, I think a lot of them get a lot of confidence out of it.
>>
Lesbian movies plz reply k thx
>>
>>35717640
I like to make them up in my head
>>
>>35717640
carol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.