[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SSRI Baby.png (245 KB, 598x553)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>You can't have blockers because the evidence isn't high enough quality
>We should do "Exploratory Therapy" even though there is ZERO evidence it works or has positive outcomes.
>You can't have blockers because there could theoretically be some long term side effects which we don't know about and have no evidence of right now.
>We should give these kids SSRI's which DO have negative long term side effects which are so severe they're banned for use for those under 18.
Every time she yaps in one of these interviews she reveals she's just talking out of her arse, like she has no idea about the most basic aspects of this area of medicine and is just saying whatever she has to to stop people using blockers at any given moment.

Link to clip : https://twitter.com/HolyroodDaily/status/1787780402217685322
>>
>>35705766
>You can't have blockers because I keep imaging that you won't be able to orgasm when you're older and ignoring all the evidence and testimonies that that isn't how any of this works.
>You should have SSRI's, which famously make it hard or impossible to orgasm
>>
>>35705766
Another clip : https://twitter.com/HolyroodDaily/status/1787767429940097053
Cass had 300 pages, 7 papers & £500K to make her case yet when questioned to defend her conclusions she pulls an uncited study from the air, which explicitly did not measure gender dysphoria and was not part of her review.
>>
>>35705766
>the one treatment that works
>after a century (centuries?) of fucked up demonic treatment that made thousands of people or more kill themselves
>the one treatment with an extremely high success/satisfaction rate, FAR FAAR to high to be ever dreamt of being put into real question
>is being put on a totem
Yeah of fucking course it is if we got a magic wand that kills cancer in everything it touches we'd put that shit on a totem too because as far as medical standards and practices go blockers are essentially a medical miracle. SSRIs are literally 100x worse and blockers have no other alternative treatment found
>>
Here's my rdrama write up, what do you think girlies?
>>
>>35706134
niggas still post on drama? i thought it died when the kikemins vanned all the meta political subs
>>
my parents exactly what's suggested here and it permanently stunted my sexuality turned me borderline asexual. didn't even have my first orgasm until I was a full adult and years off of SSRIs. all they do is zombify you and make you easier to control. put up with shitty conditions that you otherwise wouldn't. miserable, miserable drugs

absolute freakish behavior. fuck these people
>>
she's recommending ssri's because she doesn't believe that the huge influx of trans identified youth is natural. what she's suggesting is that the trenders are more akin to psychopaths abusing the system for the right to arbitrarily bully, manipulate, and control other people by means of enforcing their gender ideology onto others.
>>
>>35706304
yeah I was put on SSRIs from about 10 or 11, only went off them when I was 19, I was a complete zombie for my entire adolescence
>>
>>35705766
They LITERALLY did this to me, fuck her, fuck her so much. It wasted 10 years of my life and caused physical damage while my psychiatrist was doing damage control.
I am now transitioning at 25, realized it at 15, this is hell. I wish the worst possible future for her.
>>
>>35706134
rdrama is not fruit farms v2.0? I thought they hated trannies
>>
>>35705766
shes unironically right.
>>
>>35705766
Lmao another psychiatry shill. NGL high dose of SSRIs couuld "treat" dysphoria. But only because one of their side effects is permanently blunting all of you emotions even after you stop taking them. So you won't feel sad happy or theoretically dysphoric again. Instead living in a brain fogged emotionless grey purgatory

NGL I think this applies to most psychiatric meds in general and they only exist to chemically lobotomize you so that you fit in better so glad I'm off all of that shit
>>
>>35706385
Ritalin initially awakened me from the SSRI curse. I can't take it anymore though. And sadly my shitty country does not offer any alternatives.
>>
>>35706349
anon.
if you realized at 15 why didn't you start hrt at 18?
they give you ssri's to help you cope with not being allowed to transition until 18. if you didn't start until 25?
trender
trender
please return to sender
>>
>>35706395
>if you realized at 15 why didn't you start hrt at 18?
I told you, SSRIs. I was literally a mindless zombie for the next 10 years, until I stopped it at 25 against my psychiatrist's advice. That along with lack of support from my family and lack of access to the trans community, lack of knowledge of diy, lack of knowledge of how how one even starts transition, unsupported religious and alt right psychiatrists.
And regardless your question doesn't make sense, you might as well ask why I did not start at 15, since I look about the same from 18 to now but I literally looked like a girl at 15.
>>
>>35706395
not OP but
> if you realized at 15 why didn't you start hrt at 18?
ive know since 17-ish, im turning 26 later this year. as of why haven't i done anything. well im from the bloody balkans. people aren't really accepting unless you're from the capital, which i am not.

ig ill rep until i die
>>
>>35706418
anon,
that's not how ssri's work fundamentally. they don't make you an emotionless zombie devoid of though. that's you trying to retroactively rewrite history so you can try to play victim and blame your previous psychiatrist's regime for why you didn't transition sooner.

conversely, i came out to my family multiple times in childhood an adolescence and got shoved back into the closet each time. when psychiatrists tried ssri's, they were ineffective. the urge to transition did not die or go away. so finally at 18, they sent me to the endo.

ssri's don't make the urge to transition vanish or go away. it comes across as you just being another lost boy because not only did it take you a decade to get around to transitioning, but that you convey it as a shift or change. if you're trans it should be life long. the whole crux of the argument is that identity is immutable. that's why being gay is no longer classified as a mental illness. you can't fix being gay. they just are. when bad faith actors like yourself say you didn't know until you were 15, what it comes across as is bad faith acting. you not having not always known, means you aren't the same. it means you're a trender that got groomed into stopping their meds. not because the meds were ineffective, but because some people on the internet groomed you.

congrats. you're an asshole. people like you are the problem.
>>
>>35706491
>that's not how ssri's work fundamentally. they don't make you an emotionless zombie devoid of though
No more gaslighting please. My doc was telling my the same about the physical and other mental effects that they caused.
>>
>>35706491
I hope you get run over by a car
>>
>>35706306
You'd have to be delusional to think kids are exploding their lives, fighting through 7 year wait lists and becoming the target of the entire British establishment all for the theoretical thrill of getting one over on people. It's just not a reasonable concern.
>>
>>35706491
I am an asshole for being a kid who was abused by psychiatrists ofc
>>
>>35706395
Also nta but I knew since I was like, 10
And for me it was
>maybe it'll go away
>maybe I'll grow out of it
>maybe I just need to get out more
>maybe I just need more friends
>maybe I just need to not think about it
>maybe it's not even real
>maybe I'm just crazy
Spending thousands, taking hormones and potentially losing friends and family while also looking like even more of a freak for years isn't most people's first option
>>
>>35706304
They're rather people be zombies than happy whilst trans.
>>
>>35706491
you're clearly on SSRIs because you're devoid of any empathy
>>
When are trannies going to realise that the entire report - and a lot of Bri’ish anti-trans sentiment in general - is based on Irreversible Damage and is 1000% about enby trenders? Like the Cass report specifically highlights that the cause for concern is that demographics went from a few amab autists wanting to LARP as women into mostly afabs who want to cut their tits off.
If you don’t believe much of the ‘she/they’ stuff is an attempt to escape experienced misogyny you’re not a woman.

This is why transgender protections will be rolled back everywhere. Trans statistics are going to be fucked up by a bunch of teenagers and young adults who think identifying as queer will get Grandma Ethel to stop pestering them for grandkids and the actual gender dysphoric types will continue being so publicly cringe and nonconformist nobody will accept them, all the while demanding instant hormones which is easily the least important part of the transition process.

None of this applies to transmen, y’all are fine, stay winning and enjoy your testosterone solving all your problems.
>>
>>35706507
so from the age of 10 you should've been in therapy so someone could monitor the ideations for consistent persistence. if you weren't then we have no way of verifying the validity of your anecdote.

i agree, transition is the last ditch effort. after they've tried everything else and failed. hence you give them ssri's and if the ssri's help the person for a decade and they don't transition until they stop the ssri's it sounds like the ssri's were doing their job and the person is a nutjob.
>>
>>35706547
>hormones are easily the least important part of the transition process.
opinion discarded
>>
>>35706547
>Irreversible Damage

Dog whistle
>>
>>35706549
I am glad diy is the only solution in the uk now, it filters out retards who suck up to the authority like you
>>
>>35706567
lupron literally retards them.
please stfu
>>
>>35706549
>no way of verifying
Oh yeah because otherwise I totally would've handed over my medical records to a stranger on 4chan, what the fuck are you even saying
>>
>>35706577
good luck
pray you never get a back batch and lose your leg from muscle death

>>35706582
that your story doesn't add up.
that people lie on the internet.
that you're just another band wagoner.
>>
>>35706491
youngshits not be sociopaths challenge: impossible
>>
File: .png (52 KB, 1024x1024)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>35706601
pray you don't get breast cancer :)
>>
>>35706491
get your levels or therapist checked you're having a bpd moment
>>
>>35706615
Do bpdemons get pleasure from trying to torment random people online?
>>
>>35706601
>my story doesn't add up
Mentally ill teenager was not constantly observed by a medical professional for condition they literally just said they didn't want the treatment for
Shocking and unbelievable tale I know
>>
>>35706611
it'll be the blood clots that do me in anon.
not breast cancer.
>>
>>35706627
Sure thing anon, sure thing :)
>>
>>35706549
>so from the age of 10 you should've been in therapy so someone could monitor the ideations for consistent persistence

you do know for most people, even in the developed world, this means going and talking to a fundamentalist "religious" counselor? grew up as a zoomer in America and access to an actual accredited secular therapist was just not a possibility for me as a child. most of this country is barely above third world tier religious superstition. Lol. I'm a 1996 baby and the only mental health care I got as a child was five exorcisms

you come from INSANE privilege
>>
>>35706491
Why did you wait until 18? All of my friends had body hair and male faces by 16. I started DIY at 15 and prevented all of this. I don't think you really wanted to transition.
>>
>>35706634
Literally I was gonna say this but I wanted to be concise like, I live in the UK - I was in the childs mental health services and that meant seeing a counsellor once a week, where the fuck are the constantly available therapists and how can I get there
>>
>>35706621
no it's comes naturally to them but the way they write feels less like normal youngshit contempt and more like mental disorder to me idk
>>
>>35706547
>all the while demanding instant hormones which is easily the least important part of the transition process.
kys 77th
>>
>>35706615
>>35706621
>i can't refute any of what they said so i'll just resort to name calling and idle threats

>>35706626
if they didn't want treatment, then why did they pursue it? that's detaching intellectually to absolve the self of responsibility. meaning they either got groomed, or they're misrepresenting things. if you didn't want to transition, why would you pursue treatment?

>>35706634
>INSANE privilege
anon i was homeless for a period of time in my life because i'm trans.
not only am i older than you, but i started transition earlier than you through the proper channels.
please stop projecting your privelege onto me.

i know i've said some things that have upset a number of you today.

fuck yourselves.

it's not bpd if we never had the best friends phase. it's avd, you fuckin' retards.
>>
>>35706671
>>i can't refute any of what they said so i'll just resort to name calling and idle threats
I made no threats anon, I am legit curious
>>
>>35706671
>if you didn't want to transition, why would you pursue treatment?
Anon is about to be introduced to the concept of linear time
>>
>>35706660
>77th
What the fuck does this even mean I’m not terminally online enough
>>
>>35705766
daily reminder. they are insane reppers and want us to suffer. all the "alternatives" have worse consequences while not even working. it's about tormenting us.

https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12889-015-1867-2
>Among those who desired medical transition, those on hormone therapy were about half as likely to have seriously considered suicide (RR=0.52; 95 % CI: 0.37, 0.75).

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/2749479
>Findings In a cross-sectional study of 27715 US transgender adults, recalled exposure to gender identity conversion efforts was significantly associated with increased odds of severe psychological distress during the previous month and lifetime suicide attempts compared with transgender adults who had discussed gender identity with a professional but who were not exposed to conversion efforts. For transgender adults who recalled gender identity conversion efforts before age 10 years, exposure was significantly associated with an increase in the lifetime odds of suicide attempts.
>Meaning The findings suggest that lifetime and childhood exposure to gender identity conversion efforts are associated with adverse mental health outcomes.
>>
>>35706491
>you can't fix being gay. they just are
You can fix it with hormones
>>
>>35706641
because my diy got detained by customs
because my family wouldn't sign the paperwork consenting to experimental treatment for a 14 year old. it wasn't unknown. i was literally in therapy for years. as in started going to therapy at 12 because the parents couldn't keep it a secret anymore as it was bleeding into public life (like getting bullied at school and getting in trouble for defending myself). i literally dated boys and wore girl's clothes.

you know what's crazy? rle is valued more by the health industry than hrt.
>>
>>35706674
>calls you bpd
also see:>>35706611
>>
>>35706547
british troon hate is based 100 percent on brexit not providing adequate muslim and polish neoscab labour bashing catharsis
>>
>>35706689
time isn't linear. you only perceive it as such.
time is flat, like a circle.
imagine a rubber band ball is like time with a bunch of strands all mashed together is some timey wimey amalgamations. if you were to step back to look at it, the object becomes flat, like a circle even though we experience it three dimensionally. instinct and intuition are the measurement of one's ability to remember their past lives, like when you get deja vu.
>>
>>35706700
>because my diy got detained by customs
Order another one??? Ask another local trans for help??? Sounds like a pathetic excuse. And then you go around being proud that you started "legit". Sounds like sour grapes anon.
You waited at least 6 years for this? Only to transition AFTER puberty? Why did you even try?
>rle is valued more by the health industry than hrt.
Because they don't know/don't care about us? Why would you be a gross cross-dresser when you can be a woman? You sound like a meta-attracted AGP.
>>
>>35706694
placebo effect.
hormones don't change your sexuality.
they tried giving gay men shots of test. did it make them straight? no.
>>
>>35706706
I did not call you bpd, I asked if bpdemons get pleasure from this. It's a legit question, do you have a response for it?
>>
>>35706385
SSRIs sound scary because even though I've never taken any psych drug i already have that brain fog and physical/emotional blunting as well as depression, WTF would SSRIs do to me if I took them?!
>>
It may be a blessing Cass obviously had a large stroke during this investigation. She can barely speak, her entire body is shaking. She's talking a pile of crap that even the terfs are having trouble defending.
>>
>>35706719
>You sound like a meta-attracted AGP.
so trutrans?
>>
>>35706706
>>35706611 here
see >>35706601
>>
>>35706726
They literally do lmao
Should have given them shorts of E.
>>
>>35706719
>Order another one???
i tried many times before giving up. if it wasn't customs it was the family. i'm not going to sit here and jade you. i'm explaining it was a lifelong problem that didn't just go away. it didn't spring up at the age of 15. my mother has pics of me playing with girls toys and engaging in gender non conforming behavior as a child. they were hoping i'd just be gay and not transition.

>another local trans
anon, there were none in 1999/2000. not publically because it was treated as private health condition. we didn't have support groups for a few more years still.

>>Because they don't know/don't care about us?
it's not that they don't care. it's fear of consequences in the event they're wrong. as in they don't to catch a lawsuit.
>>Why would you be a gross cross-dresser when you can be a woman?
you grossly over exagerate the impact of hrt. cis people see you as a gross cd regardless. rle is about getting you accustomed to being treated as a third class citizen.
>>You sound like a meta-attracted AGP
more senseless name calling to try to shame me for voicing contentious opinions as fact.
>>
>>35706737
More like fetishist.
>>
>>35706671
>resort to name calling and idle threats
i'm not name calling or threatening you

assuming you aren't a larp or a troll, i'm telling you to step away from the computer because you're clearly having a moment where you're just saying shit on autopilot because your emotions are getting to you
>>
>>35706549
>>35706660
You’re both just mad that femboys didn’t need hormones to be more convincing women than you.
Transchads in literally any time period before this one passed to the point of being buried as the gender they assumed. How did they do it?
>>
File: image-11-2.png (234 KB, 1005x772)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>35706795
>>
>>35706793
Cis women are meta-attracted AGP
>>
>>35706547
>all the while demanding instant hormones which is easily the least important part of the transition process.
This is both a bait but also unironically what normies actually believe. They genuinely think everything is solely about social identity
>You only want to be fit so you can attract women
>You only want money for status
Normies cannot imagine wanting something for the sake of having it
>>
>>35706795
femboys are either literally underage or on HRT
>>
>>35706806
Y’know what, fair, I rescind that half of the post.
Mollyhouses weren’t exactly brimming with passers.
>>
>>35706777
Anon idk you knew it for so many years and decided not to transition. I don't understand why someone would transition after so many years of not wanting it? You waited until puberty was over and now in your 50s you are trying to convince people retroactively that you actually wanted it? And this is a lie, trans communities always existed, the early 2000s was the golden age of trans prostitution, you could literally ask one of them for help lol.
>>
>>35706810
Sure thing coomer
>>
>>35706491
Why don't you lick the psychiatrists boots harder you fucking shill. These kids aren't playing the victims for speaking out against the drugs they get forcibly put on you piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>35706728
they do not because there's no net gain for them.
usually people that engage in psychopathy are doing so for short term societal gain at the cost of a long term relationship.

this is supposed to be an anonymous board (that's not to say there aren't shady things going on behind the curtain). the idea is that posting here is a self-reflective activity.

bpd's don't gain anything by telling anons to fuck themselves. especially when they're not a tripfag (meaning it's not an attention seeking behavior for the sake of validation and they aren't seeking to make friends).

bpd implies there's a love-hate relationship where one minute they're your best friend and the next they hate you.

anon is anon. you can't love or hate someone that you don't know. you can't have empathy for words on a screen. that's not a person. it could just be a bot. you never know. they could be acting disingenuously (just trolling).
>>
>>35706740
see:
>>35706577
>>it filters out retards
>>
>>35706493
They're a chemical lobotomy doctors get paybacks for pushing onto the populace
>>
>>35706842
Rightful and unironically based. Fuck the larpers.
>>
>>35706834
Do you have BPD? Even if we assume that this is not a BPD moment.
>>
>>35706261
No anon, rdrama.net is a spin off site to that subreddit
>>35706372
The environment is generally welcoming to trans users, though the site tends to lean towards anti-trans positions on political issues
>>
>>35706821
>>golden age of trans prostitution
no anon. getting herpes because you had to suck dick to provide for yourself when you were homeless is not the golden age.
>>
>>35706847
nta but i've never been on an ssri but holy shit everyone from my parents to every psych i've been to have wanted to push that shit on me
just the complete lack of consistent effects alone make me not want to be on them. if i ask 10 people what it was like on one i'd get 12 different answers
>>
>>35706863
Whatever, the point is that you could ask one of them for help, you didn't, I don't think you really wanted to transition.
>>
>>35706870
I had to masturbate for at least 6 hours non-stop in order to coom, and the worst part is that it did not kill my libido. Imagine a teen in the middle of puberty having this forced on them, while testosterone ravages their mind and body.
>>
>>35706813
Gender is a social construct that literally requires third parties to re-enforce. Presentation is unambiguously part of gender, definitely a bigger part than getting a couple very slight fat redistributions. If having presentation and external affirmation of your gender isn’t what you want out of transition, you don’t want to transition, you want an identity.
Or you’re schizotypal. Which is very common in people with Aspergers.

… y’know ‘about 20% of trannies are schizotypal’ would explain a LOT.
>>
>>35706856
i do not have bpd.
i understand the condition from studies and interactions with legitimate bpd's.
i would be avd, avoidant personality disorder.
like i can talk to you guys cause you're anon, but i can't talk to people because i'm avoidant.
>>
>>35706870
SSRI's didnt do anything for me. It was like taking sugar pills. It's so funny how the medical establishment just throws that shit at the wall to see if it sticks. They dont know what they will do to you. They have no fucking idea!! "Experts" are a fucking joke.
>>
>>35706873
>homeless
>well you could've just asked for help
i did and that's how i ended up homeless. your ivory tower is looking a lot like the leaning tower.
>>
Think of all the hurdles TERF island is putting in your way as character building.
>>
>>35706893
that's because ssri's treat clinical depression, not situational.
>>
>>35706900
That was literally years later. Are you sure you weren't groomed? You basically admitted that you were a gay boy. I transitioned as soon as I learned about DIY, everything else is just excuses.
>>
>>35706729
delay actual treatment and make you less of a vocal problem for the psychiatric system
>>
>>35706491
Based. I don’t understand the whole ‘antidepressants made me a zombie’ thing. DEPRESSION makes everything grey, that’s one of the oldest ways of describing it. The meds just make it so you don’t add blood crimson or rope blue to that palette, depending in your preferred method. Fuck the anons in this thread, and the trans community in general, digging themselves into a hole and claiming it’s the world’s fault.
>>
>>35706549
>It doesn't exist UNLESS THE EXPERTS SAY IT DOES
Fuck you
>>
>>35706913
grooming indicates positive reinforcement.
considering all i received was a tremeandous amount of negativitiy and pushback in the face of transitioning, no i was not groomed.
my transition is a story of triumph over adversity.
from a young age i claimed i was a woman and got pushed back into the closet and called a liar. (how backhandedly validating of my womanhood to feel unheard and devalued). i had therapy session crying to my parents because i told them i'm a girl and they told me no.
>>
>>35706601
Young person has dysphoria - > parents use docs to drug them into submission - > in adulthood they choose to transition and get off the chemical lobotomy pills

Pretty fucking easy to follow if you're not an idiot bootlicker
>>
>>35706973
many such cases for that path
>>
>>35706884
>Gender is a social construct that literally requires third parties to re-enforce.
Yes and sex is a biological categorization that is derived from an individual's primary and secondary sex characteristics.
Race is a social construct as well but a black man does not become white through presenting as a white man.

>If having presentation and external affirmation of your gender isn’t what you want out of transition, you don’t want to transition, you want an identity.
I want to present and be affirmed as female, but also to have biological features which happen to be associated with women.
>>
>>35706973
way to miss the point anon.

ssri's are not a chemical lobotomy anymore than smoking pot. stop over exagerating the impact of ssri's. if you don't have clinical depression they're no better than taking sugar pills. if you didn't have depression to begin with then they wouldn't have worked for a decade.

>>they choose to transition
and this is where your arguments falls apart because likening transition to a choice rather than a compulsion comes across as fundamentally misunderstanding the condition. transition isn't a choice anymore than eating food or taking a shit. you act like it's professor oak asking you your gender as if identity is mutable.
>>
>>35706671
>I was homeless for a period
Unless there was constant observation and 10 years of documentation by a heckin expert I'm calling bullshit on this claim. Otherwise how do we know you're not just making it up XD

Theirs no proper way to transition you hallmonitor
>>
>>35705766
i hope this bitch gets the worst and most painful type of terminal cancer
absolutely fuck her i hope she rots in hell.
i was put on ssris when i was 16 and got off of them when i was 19 and starting hrt
all the ssris did was make me numb
and omfg the LITERAL BRAIN ZAPS WHEN GETTING OFF OF SSRIS? MISERABLE
>>
>>35706729
Shut you up and make you docile and easy to push around. Which is why it's authorities go to
>>
>>35707025
you can ask the aprn.
i couldn't afford to do blood work for years and she didn't know what to do with me after her boss took a leave of absence because his entire family got murdered.
>>
>>35706834
Why dont you spam more buzzwords and pathologies you wannabe quack
>>
>>35706870
They see you as a problem and the drugs as a lowest common denominator, one size fits all solution. Don't listen
>>
>>35707000
Hormones won’t give you the biological characteristics of a woman. This is my whole godsdamned point, they’re not magic sex change pills. They’ll give you some tits you’ll need to pad anyway, maybe some hairloss prevention if you don’t roll badly on the genetic lottery, and MIGHT have some very minor effects on your hips. If you don’t have a decent bodytype and you’re not thin, none of this matters to begin with.
Something like facial hair electrolysis or lasering is WAY more important to looking like a girl. Your voice is one of the most important things, and hormones won’t help it.
How you dress, how you carry yourself, how you do your hair, all of that effects the person you see in the mirror far more than hormones.
I’m not saying hormones *aren’t* important, anon. Getting those puffy nipples and some better skin might well make you feel better, they are a PART of the process. But they’re the star on the Christmas tree, not the baubles and the lights. The finishing touch. That’s why real life experience matters so much more to any system of gender transition that actually makes sense. That’s the BULK of transition, and it’s on you.

Trannies like vidja gaems, think of hormones like the quest reward at the end of your journey. It completes the experience.
>>
>>35707123
Hormones prevent unwanted body and beard hair retard
>>
>>35706884
More buzzwords and fake pathology from this wannabe quack. Maybe we wanna transition cause we're trans
>>
>>35706468
hi anon, just wanted to say im from the balkans and started at 17 :)

Maybe its a willpower/psychological strength issue?
>>
>>35706923
Holy shit the docs and their bootlickers are humongous gaslighters. No they weren't chronically lobotomized zombies before the drugs, it's the drugs that did that to them you shill. These people will harm you and claim you where always hurt
>>
>>35707155
>chemically lobotomized zombies
>>
>>35705766
violence in the streets
>>
>>35706956
>how backhandedly validating of my womanhood to feel unheard and devalued).
Fuck off with this feminists nonsense. The last thing women are is unheard and devalued. Their pussies are put on pedastal and their every little complaint catered to. How many mens lives where ruined by a bunch of lying me to whore's? Far to many
>>
>>35706579
What's your excuse for being retarded
>>
>>35706660
Based and RP
>>
>>35707177
>>why are women picking the bear over the man?
>>if i was stranded in the woods and a bear attacked me, people would believe me; but, if it was a man that sexually assaulted me, they wouldn't, so i'd pick the bear.
>>
>>35707132
Anon you lemon, who told you this?
It’ll slow your hair growth, for sure, but you’ll never approach actual biological woman levels of hair growth, especially facial hair growth, no matter what drugs. You’re still going to be plucking darker hairs more often than a woman would.
And no matter what you’re going to have to take care of your facial and body hair anyways - women have to, transwomen doubly so since we have to perform better as we’re at a disadvantage in assuming the ‘woman’ role.
So you should probably get on that as part of your real life experience rather than assuming hormones will fix it.

Plus you want smooth legs, don’t you? Everyone does, that’s a universal human experience. It’s good for the soul.
>>
>>35707006
You tried to claim their logic was hard to follow. My point was that it was quite simple. 3 steps actually. And yes these psych drugs are just chemical lobotomies to make a docile and easily manipulated populace. That's why they make up disorders to push them on people. But hey why believe the patients when you can take the word of the experts getting kickbacks and overinflated salaries. Clearly no conflict of interest there and the patients are just crazy so who the fuck cares what they think.

Ssris are nothing like pot. pot is actually fun and makes you happy. Nice false equivalency there.
>>
>>35707170
Giga based
>>
>>35707183
i took lupron
>>
>>35707123
>Hormones won’t give you the biological characteristics of a woman. This is my whole godsdamned point, they’re not magic sex change pills.
Hormones will give some but not all, that's my point.

People who think about RLE being the key and HRT being a minor thing grew up in a time when the word "transvestite" was normal, where the idea of biologically being a woman wasn't the mainstream idea of transsexualism, and instead it was all about "woman = clothes"

>Something like facial hair electrolysis or lasering is WAY more important to looking like a girl.
You mean removing the facial hair who's growth is stimulated by androgens?

>>35707206
Anon you don't actually believe anything you're saying. You are very good at larping as a susans boomerhon though.
>>
>>35707061
>LITERAL BRAIN ZAPS WHEN GETTING OFF OF SSRIS? MISERABLE

I was on quetiapine. Getting off that almost killed me. I didnt sleep for two weeks, i went mad. I was hunched over in pain. My head hurt tremendously.

A cattle prod was shoved against it every minute, relentlessly. Torture, literal torture.
>>
>>35707134
You want to transition to alleviate gender dysphoria. It is the treatment for GD. If you don’t believe that being trans is having GD and undergoing the steps to make it not want to neckrope, then you think transition is cosmetic and not necessary for your health.
>>
>>35707204
Women pick the bear to annoy men. Their just seeking negative attention from men because they where raised by feminism to be hostile antagonistic cunts but still are biologically programmed to seek attention from men.
>>
>>35707238
>then you think transition is cosmetic
Seems like you are the one who thinks transition is cosmetic since all you focus on is presentation
>>
>>35707207
>>why believe the patients?
maybe because they're crazy? maybe because they're manipulative and narcissistic and that's why we created insitutions to agree upon the proper course of action based upon evidence collected.
if a schizophrenic tells you there's someone else in the room with you two, but there's no one, do you believe them?
>>
>>35707238
>schizotypal
>aspergers
My comment was about you throwing around these you dumb bitch. Not wanting to be a tranny
>>
File: 5sd407yjizjy.png (176 KB, 493x2165)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
btw remember all those Mike Pence memes. None of them happened and UK are doing it for real.
>>
>>35707253
>I don’t understand why you want to treat depression with changing material circumstances, do you think it’s cosmetic?
Getting a kid out of an abusive home will help their mental health far more than drugs or therapy, even if they might help. Getting a tranny to be treated like a woman will help their condition too, even if HRT will help.
>>
>>35707254
>maybe because they're crazy? maybe because they're manipulative and narcissistic and that's why we created insitutions to agree upon the proper course of action based upon evidence collected.
This is just an excuse to disregard what people have to say and abuse them. Now all you have to do is label someone crazy and you can do whatever the fuck you want to them. After all who cares what they say after you abuse them you can just call them crazy and lie

This is why the mental institutions where originally closed down. Because people just abused them and denied it after the fact cause they're being crazy.

>if a schizophrenic tells you there's someone else in the room with you two, but there's no one, do you believe them?
if a schizo told me a mental institution harmed them I would believe them yes. You're arguing in bad faith with an idiotic example.
>>
>>35707278
If a patient tells me that not having drunk anything for 2 days isn’t the reason for their dizziness I’m going to call them an idiot.
Self-diagnosis is less than worthless, which is why you listen to the people who trained to deal with medical shit for longer than you’ve ever had a partner. Maybe you’re a zebra and get mistaken for a horse. Real sorry, but most people are horses, no matter how much they want special stripes.
>>
>>35707274
>Getting a tranny to be treated like a woman will help their condition too, even if HRT will help.
It's all fun and games until they start balding at 24 or they start to grow more body hair and their voice deepens.

Nobody pushes the RLE first argument in good faith outside of literal 50 year old boomerhons who had to suffer through it.
>>
>>35707278
>>Now all you have to do is label someone crazy and you can do whatever the fuck you want to them
that's simply not true. they can file suit against you for malpractice under the guise of misdiagnosis if they can prove legitimate harm as a result of the misdiagnosis. like if you lable someone as bpd or histrionic and they call you because something went wrong and you ignore it because you assume they're being overly dramatic. that's neglect as a result of a misdiagnosis and constitutes malpractice.
>>
>>35706923
I did not have depression, i had dysphoria.
>>
>>35707315
i'm neither zebra nor a horse.

i'm a donkey :[
>>
>>35706956
>grooming indicates positive reinforcement.
What positive reinforcement did the other poster in this thread have? I think you are projecting and instead are copying their story as yours.
>>
>>35707006
>if you don't have clinical depression they're no better than taking sugar pills
That's bullshit lol. They have a lot of side effects, we are literally talking about the side effects.
>>
>>35707006
>rather than a compulsion
TOCD detected
I actually had pot recently, it's nothing like SSRIs
>>
>>35707373
i've ruined you guys :[
>>
can someone explain to me how this isn't illegal? isn't this a transparent abuse of purchased/granted authority to enact a personal agenda? isn't that like, treason?
>>
>>35707370
You are a 50 year old seething on 4chan
>>
>>35707331
lol, lmao
nothing ever happens
>>
>>35707123
Hormones will stop testosterone from poisoning your brain and making you aggressive like a moid.
>>
do SSRIs actually make you into a zombie??? i have severe OCD and im taking prozac but that's one of my biggest fears and now i dont wanna take them ;_;
>>
>>35707061
I had this with seroxat. Lasted for months. "It's not withdrawal symptoms guys!!111"
Do you also feel like they stopped you from starting hrt?
>>
>>35705766
Reminder that blockers are a compromise with cis people. The real goal is to get minors HRT when they need it. The vast majority of youth that use blockers go on to start HRT. I agree we don’t need no stinkin blockers!!!
>>
>>35707443
based, it's an immoral compromise too unless they're going through seriously precocious puberty or really just not sure and need to buy time
>>
>>35707401
You are only ruining yourself desu. It would be much more healthy to talk with a professional about it instead of projecting your own insecurities about not having the willpower, determination, and the inner woman in you to start hrt before or during puberty.
>>
>>35707422
Did you have brainfog while on them?
>>
>>35707454
>talk with a professional
i like burning money, too.
>>
>>35707446
Yeah like……. People act like blockers are some kind of evil medicine “the left” is pushing on kids. “The left” is pushing DIY for minors. The libs used blockers as a compromise and now they’re calling takebacksies. Well fuck them :3 Remember to buy raws while you still can!
>>
>>35707470
Keep seething online then anon, idc.
>>
>>35707321
If you were balding at 24 there was never any hope for you to begin with, lol.
Passing is the purpose of transition. If you weren’t gonna make it you need help to repress or to learn that carbon monoxide is a painless death that can be acquired with disposable bbqs, available from many supermarkets.

You need 3 years of RLE in the UK. Assuming you start your journey at like 17 - gone through puberty, understand you don’t like it - you’d get your pills at 20. RLE should be something you’re doing while you’re on the waiting list and/or undergoing assessment.
Maybe you think 3 years is too long - sure, fair enough, perhaps it should be closer to 1 year to be done in tandem with assessment. But it’s still important. Far more than your pills are.
Maybe the problem here is a lack of support in RLE. Not everybody can just go learn from supportive cisgirl friends, after all.
>>
>>35707465
no
>>
>>35707443
Blockers for FTMs in early puberty (AFABs start their puberty earlier which makes them grow less)
Hrt for MTFs
>>
>>35707479
alleviating gender dysphoria is the purpose of transition
>>
>>35707479
Holy shit just fuck off gincel

You're only parroting RLE and that hormones don't work because you know it's the easiest path to making trannies as miserable and less likely to pursue full transition as possible

You're just being a prick. Everyone ITT has been put on notice, this is a notorious shitposter who is just wasting your time.
>>
>>35707491
I mean fair honestly? Idk I feel like FtMs should start T at like 13? But like when I’m talking to other bros people are like getting their period at like 7? What the fuck chemicals are in the water? I support blockers during this period.
>>
>>35707479
It should be 0 years
Thank god for diy
>>
>>35707422
they're emotional lobotomies, that's the point. a solution that doesn't involve taking a pill will always be better
you need to weigh up whether the severity of your obsessive-compulsiveness justifies blunting your ability to feel positive things
>>
>>35707123
actually retarded
>>
>>35707542
inwas at the point i didnt know what to do anynmore and i couldnt do anything irl
now im back outside and able to do some stuff again like going to the gas station and grocery store
>>
>>35707422
yes, there are much better options now
>>
>>35707479
unironically KYS
>>
>>35707422
Please don't suddenly stop taking medication because of 4chan. From the sounds of it you don't know how it's effecting you just yet? SSRIs take a few weeks to build up in the body and the effects vary per person so you really never know. Just be sure to discuss your concerns with your doctor and maintain/build healthy habits and you'll be fine.
>>
>>35707479
Here's some advice, if you want to troll and make people feel bad in this board, you have to larp as a youngshit.

>>35707496
>Everyone ITT has been put on notice, this is a notorious shitposter who is just wasting your time.
I just thought it was a larping TERF acting in bad faith, idk who gincel is
>>
>>35707492
Being treated like Macho Ma’am Transy Savage by everybody you meet for the rest of your life and only ever seeing a manly hon in the mirror sure seems like it’d make the dysphoria flare up. Passing - to yourself and to others - is the most surefire way to alleviate dysphoria.
But the fuck do I know, transmen are out there getting news stories about being happily pregnant which seems like it’d be the most dysphoria inducing shit on the planet so maybe none of this is real and I’m suffering a critical empathy failure somewhere.
>>
>>35707422
Did your doc inform you about the withdrawal symptoms?
>>
>>35707652
I don’t think gincel is a person, it might be ‘girl incel?’ Separate from ‘femcel’ which means female incels?
But then this board keeps using ‘troon’ not understand that it means ‘trans goon’ and this isn’t Something Awful, so words don’t mean anything here.
>>
>>35705766
Awwww did all the little gender extremists get their fweelings hurt? Lmao your trans agenda is getting shut down, normal people know how deep you are in Big Pharmas pockets. Deal with it
>>
>>35707695
>if people don't pass as well as I think they should, they're not allowed to transition
????
>>
>aww didnt take your pill?
>BRAIN ZAP ZAP ZAP
>oh hmm, sorry you have something wrong with your brain even though we drugged you during your development.
>definitely not from the chemicals
>>
>>35707767
>you have to masturbate for 6 hours per day to reach orgasm with SSRIs? Uhhh this is normal and fine
>uhhhhh just think about the sexual dysfunction that hrt would do to you instead.
>>
>country with healthcare system being destroyed from the inside out commissions a study that magically discovers that overdosing people on psychiatric drugs until they're effectively lobotomized and incapable of complaining is actually just as good as treating them
curious
>>
>>35707755
>HRT is big pharma
>SSRIs are good and wholesome
glow harder retard
>>
>>35707798
I’LL NEVER TAKE THE DAMN PILLS THEY’LL HAVE TO CREATE A HUMAN DIVISION IN ANIMAL CONTROL!!!
>>
>>35707618
i wont. it's stopped me from panicking so i can think thru my compulsions before doing them. driving a car is almost normal for me now
>>35707703
yes
>>
>>35705766
Hilary Cass, like most bong women and TERFs (I repeat myself) is a fat balding cishon. British women cannot tolerate british men becoming more attractive than they are, and will come up with any ideology necessary to stop this from happening.
>>
>>35706729
should reduce brain fog a little, make you feel more capable of enduring adversity
baseline feeling of things being okay, some optimism, motivation, and not feeling crushed by everything
Vortioxetine was the only one that made me feel this way desu, ymmv
antipsychotics, on the other hand, are basically chemical lobotomies for people that don't need them
>>
>>35708401
>should reduce brain fog a little
It's the other way around
>antipsychotics, on the other hand, are basically chemical lobotomies for people that don't need them
SSRIs are the same for people who don't need them
>>
>>35706857
>The environment is generally welcoming to trans users, though the site tends to lean towards anti-trans positions on political issues
how does that make sense? or do you mean they align more w groups that also happen to be anti-trans?
>>
>>35707479
Fuck off I made a bunch of good life changes, met solid girl friends and got my documents in order while boymoding mostly and letting HRT work.
It changed the fat patterns on my face, thighs and butt. I got boobs and all of my hair slowly grew back and now I get to dress comfortably, confidently and safely.

I will never get back those years I wasn't on HRT.
>>
>>35705766
I like how doctor’s solution to everything is to just hand out ssri’s like candy. My grandma was put on them and she immediately felt better after she stopped taking them. My mother literally got sent to the psych ward because she started having thoughts about killing herself and me and my sister.

My sister is chronically ill and the doctors have been pushing that shit on her for years even after we tell the doctors there is a history of the ‘1% of people may experience:’ effects in our family.

I swear to god one day the mainstream news is going to pick up on this ssri candy mill, that causes 1% of people to loose their shit. I’m not going to say that this is the case, but I’d be very interested in learning how many mass shooters were caused by the “rare” side effects of ssri’s

Shit’s like the reaver drug from firefly
>>
>>35708918
What side effects does your family get?
>>
>>35708413
i'm a ftm, started testosterone at 19. in my 30s i went into psychosis after i had to stop testosterone for several months. then i went into it again right after i was accidentally injected with 3x the normal dose of testosterone. i got schizophrenia both times which resolved itself both times once i was back on regular testosterone. the docs refuse to believe it could be hormone related and forced me to go on antipsychotics. i'm on a dosage so low that it can't normally stop schizophrenia, but still the antipsychotics made me have severe memory issues and be more depressed and anxious than i ever was even pre-transition, and they made me gain a ton of weight and even caused hair loss - within a year of starting them. the meds caused a kind of ocd too, i constantly think about how me and everyone else is going to die, but if i dont take the meds it doesn't happen. if they catch me not taking the meds i could get fired or something as i am endangering people since i am now officially diagnosed as schizophrenic. meanwhile i have no schizophrenic symptoms and i'm convinced it was from the hormones. fml and docs are shit.
>>
>>35706504
in every thread about detransitioners it's claimed they weren't "really" trans and just lied to doctors therefore have themselves to blame, now you're saying they don't exist because no one would lie like that.
>>
>>35705775
>You can't have blockers because I keep imaging that you won't be able to orgasm when you're older and ignoring all the evidence and testimonies that that isn't how any of this works.
what evidence and testimony is that? I know that the expert testimony of dr marci bowers(trans and head of wpath herself) is ignored when she says that is how it works in fact.
>>
>>35709082
SSRIs caused some form of OCD for me, I had to sit on the toilet for HOURS and I would do it once or twice a week, would not go poop more often. I now have hemorrhoids from this.
SSRIs caused my ADD to worsen by a LOT
SSRIs caused brainfog
SSRIs caused the other issues that I mentioned in this thread
Can you find some doctor to discuss this with so that they can help you escape?
>>
>>35709111
We talked about this before anon, not this shit again, you withdraw from the discussion every single time and we have to repeat the same shit over and over.
>>
>>35709082
I am so sorry. Tell people your story and ask for help. You are worth more.
>>
>>35709111
Trans people who were on blockers can still orgasm anon, every single time this comes up a bunch of trannies who were on them say so themselves. If the people who supposedly can't cum explaining that they can in fact cum isn't good enough evidence, nothing possibly could be.
>>
>>35705766
Yeah basically all psych meds are horrible and designed to cripple the person dosed
>>
>>35708942
I'm not that anon, but my mom went into full-blown psychosis after taking one of the common antidepressants. She says she literally blacked out and "woke up" weeks later in the dark with an empty fridge and all her bills unpaid, she had only snapped out of it because she had at some point flushed the whole package of them down the toilet, which she doesn't remember doing.
>>
>>35709136
you never posted any evidence to the contrary. So far only one testimony is ignored and that is the expert testimony of trans woman and head of the highest(arguably only) trans healthcare authority in the world.

This is like claiming you're correct because you "feel" the presence of the holy spirit, but then Jesus comes down and says in person you're wrong so you declare he's a liar.
>>
>>35709082
>T gave me schizophrenia
I'm not sure about this one anon
>>
>>35709153
You mean posters on this board who were puberty blocked are testifying that they can orgasm? I haven't seen it.
>>
>>35709153
It wasn’t blockers but I started cumming blood after a few years on HRT. No other pain or symptoms, I just… cum blood now.

It’s pretty metal desu. Fits my aesthetic real well, my boyfriend isn’t complaining.
>>
Friendly reminder that this anon >>35709171 at one point literally admitted that he "never said whether he agrees with her", as he is a troll.
He does that quite often because he is a loser with nothing better to do than shitpost on the tranny board.
He always disregards any evidence or arguments provided and will keep repeating that "The head tranny said that this is the case so everyone else is wrong", after he wastes everyone's time he withdraws from the discussion without responding to any arguments only for the same thing to be repeated again the next day.
>>
>>35709111
Bowers said that she wasn't aware that anyone of them could orgasm *while one* blockers, which makes sense as sex hormones are a necessary condition of orgasm. Bad faith actors saw this and purposively misconstrued it as them never being able to have orgasm, even post blocked, which is just unequivocally bot true and not backed by science

much more of a risk of permanent anorgasmia from SSRI use (which is a documented and replicated finding)

idk, people really aren't scientifically literate and don't read source materials, but still think they should be listened to due to the intended moral content of their beliefs
>>
>>35706491
SSRIs are a fucking nightmare pls autodecapitate psych flunkie everyone hates people like you and if your trans you’re a traitor to your people :3
>>
>>35709190
retard, do you remember how the church used to castrate boys only for their precious voices?
they did have sexual lives, they could orgasm.
>>
>>35709230
That's like the 5th time someone says that to him.
>>
>>35709210
>"The head tranny said that this is the case so everyone else is wrong"
I never said that since that would be a fallacious appeal to authority. I only cited her expert testimony on the claim for which the only evidence supposedly existing is testimonial evidence, yet you ignore the one actually testimony that exists.

It's possible dr marci is wrong but you have to explain
1) why she could reach that wrong conclusion when she's a practicing doctor herself and trans
2) alternatively to 1), why she'd be lying against her own interests
3) what the evidence is that she's wrong.

none of which you did.
>>
>>35707798
literally all of psychiatric history has been to pathologize and control hated minorities. Just the imposition of state power into the psychic realm. Psychiatrists are literally and unironically brain cops (not that that isn't occasionally needed, most of the time it's purely a matter of political control)
>>
>>35709257
>yet you ignore the one actually testimony that exists
No, I already said that she is unreliable and a retard in one of the previous threads. I don't feel like repeating myself.
>2) alternatively to 1), why she'd be lying against her own interests
She is not very good at her job, you would know that if you had actually taken the time to read what I posted before you literal troglodyte
>>
>>35709230
>Bowers said that she wasn't aware that anyone of them could orgasm *while one* blockers
no that's literally a brazen lie, here she is on TAPE for fuck's sake clearly talking in past tense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuwOx9YdHXY

>>35709251
it's a brazen lie when she's literally on TAPE saying it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuwOx9YdHXY
she literally says that doesn't change. STOP LYING.

why do you feel the need to lie against another trans woman and doctor? Why is puberty blockers worth that?
>>
>>35709293
To be honest I am against puberty blockers for MTFs, they should start with hormones straight away. There are a lot of side effects that they cause but this aint one.
>>
>>35709286
>I already said that she is unreliable and a retard
you never explained why.
>"shes wrong cuz i say so ok"
isn't convincing.

>She is not very good at her job
so she starts lying against her own interests? Why?

This is literally dogmatic mindset bullshit, you can't accept the truth so you invent bullshit conspiracies and you can't even begin to explain what anyone gets out of them.
>>
>>35706395
>didn’t grow up catholic and was brain washed into thinking the only thing that could make your life livable will damn you to hell for eternity
couldn’t be me
>>
>>35709321
>you never explained why.
Every time i explain why you just leave the thread and you repeat the same thing next time.
>so she starts lying against her own interests? Why?
"She is not very good at her job"
>you can't accept the truth
So you admit that you agree with her?
>>
>>35708918
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-gsk-lawsuit/gsk-must-pay-3-million-in-generic-paxil-suicide-lawsuit-u-s-jury-idUSKBN17M2SH/

SSRIs only got approved after a coverup of increased suicide risk and other deceptive methodology. Even in the studies used to justify them they have a smaller effect on depression cessation than regular exercise. If Cass wanted to be consistent she out to just recommend people exercise their way out of dysphoria instead of whatever other bullshit she's peddling. at least that would be more honest
>>
>>35709337
>Every time i explain why you just leave the thread and you repeat the same thing next time.
no don't be ridiculous. You haven't explained why and it's only been two threads iirc.

>"She is not very good at her job"
where is the evidence of that?

>So you admit that you agree with her?
holy shit, if I repeat myself it's because you literally can't understand.

AGREE WITH WHAT? She's testifying to her own clinical experience. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN AGREE?

Yes I don't think she's intentionally lying. I have no evidence to her lying here, nor do I know what she'd lie, nor can you provide a reason to why she'd lie.
>>
>>35709360
You are the only one who keeps talking about lying. I never said that she lied.
>AGREE WITH WHAT?
That youngshits on puberty blockers are not able to orgasm after they stop them.
>where is the evidence of that?
It was posted on one of the last threads.
>>
>>35707006
SSRIs have no demi started effectiveness in metastudies besides 100 percent making people kill themselves. Read moncrieff et al
>>
>>35709383
>I never said that she lied.
you are the liar because you lied about what she said. You lied when you said she spoke only of those currently on blockers.

Listen to yourself, you've reached a point where you need to lie about a fellow trans woman, doctor, and head of the only authority on trans healthcare that you can cite.
>>
>>35707123
>They’ll give you some tits you’ll need to pad anyway

Hi, just wanted to point out that you get actual boobs that show through clothes without the help of any padding.

>t. Got tits that don't need padding.

Also, HRT fits better in your metaphor as the actual tree itself, with presenting yourself as female as the star and the clothes and laser and voice as the decorations.
>>
>>35709414
>You lied when you said she spoke only of those currently on blockers.
I never said that.
Pills now
>>
>>35705766
From across the pond, this is getting so fucking stupid.
>>
>>35709421
ok so none of these are you?

>>35709230
>>35709251
>>
>>35709440
I am not the first poster, no.
The 2nd post does not say what you attribute to me.
>>
>>35705775
>You should have SSRI's, which famously make it hard or impossible to orgasm
You should be on those drugs that famously cause youth violence like school shootings and stabbings so we will have PLENTY of ammo to demonize trans people in the future
>>
>>35709293
>Why is puberty blockers worth that?
Motte and Bailey. we both know that fascists won't stop at blockers (which in themselves were a huge compromise made to appear cis people). They've made their intentions very clear and have explicitly stated that they don't think any sort of trans healthcare should exist. Give them a single inch and they'll take the rest of the miles.

we both know that you don't actually care about the science and don't care about these kids. Surrending to monsters is an abandonment of moral fiber and hope for the future. Literally an existential battle for people like me.

I want what's best for these kids, forcing them to go through puberty is extremely cruel. like literally Nazi tier medical experimentation. It's very clear you don't have genuine or good faith concerns about these drugs, I believe that medical professionals and bioethicists are more than capable of figuring this out, just as they have for cis kids using PBs for precocious puberty (which you will NEVER hear fascists talking about).

Cass is entirely politically motivated and needs to be unequivocally rejected for her genocidal efforts
>>
>>35709454
Oh yeah, did you know? Ayden who did the school shooting a year ago was on SSRIs.
>>
>>35709454
/pol/ brainrot retard, kill yourself
>>
>>35709452
>The 2nd post does not say what you attribute to me.
you approved of the first poster >>35709230
who said
>she wasn't aware that anyone of them could orgasm *while one* blockers
which is a lie.
>>
>>35709483
>you approved of the first poster
I did not
I said what I said, and it was a statement of fact if you look at the previous threads.
>>
>>35705766
There are ongoing studies that recommend ADRS´s for Trans youth.

ADRS= Anal Displacement Retracement Supplements.

Also other studies point out that being trans is a parasitosis. Worms control the brain in the guts and change the sexual orientation and identification.
>>
>>35709489
>I did not
yes you affirmed the lie. Now you've backtracked from the lie and instead made up a claim with no evidence: namely that she's wrong(how could she be wrong in this way) because she's incompetent at being a doctor, so incompetent she fabricates things about her patients from thin air.

Now I don't know if that's a lie, I suspect it is, but either way you've yet to post evidence, so you're making a really insulting and offensive accusation against a trans woman and doctor who has dedicated her life to trans healthcare.

>>35709466
your defense of trans healthcare makes you lie about a trans woman and doctor and champion of trans healthcare. How is that worth it?
>>
>>35709519
>yes you affirmed the lie
Nope
What I said is true, people have responded to you in the same way multiple times.
>>
>>35709537
>people have responded to you in the same way
ie by literally lying about what marci bowers said. So you're admitting that people, plural, straight up shamelessly lie over and over again.
>>
>>35709519
>Now I don't know if that's a lie, I suspect it is
You suspect that she lied? Why do you think?
>so you're making a really insulting and offensive accusation against a trans woman and doctor who has dedicated her life to trans healthcare
Good, WPATH is shit
>>
>>35709545
I said what I said.
>>
>>35709550
>You suspect that she lied? Why do you think?
who are you referring to, marci or anon? Obviously the "lie" in this case is anon's.

>Good, WPATH is shit
uh huh. Ok. So which medical authority backs trans healthcare?
>>
>>35709475
>>35709482
I'm old. I remember back when it was in the mainstream that school shooter after school shooter was found to be on SSRIs.

Maybe I wasn't clear. It seems to me like she is trying to make shit worse and instead of giving trans kids something that works she wants to improve the probability they turn into monsters. It's fucked up.
>>
>>35709577
>So which medical authority backs trans healthcare?
None
>>
>>35709519
Lying necessarily entails active deception. Your argument against Bowers is entirely hearsay and is not backed up by actual evidence
>>
>>35709634
you're responding to the wrong person, I didn't accuse bowers of anything
>>
>>35709582
it's sampling bias, school shooters are more likely to have been referred to mental health services and are therefore more likely to have been prescribed SSRIs or anti-psychotics. there are tens of millions of SSRI drones in the US, if the link were causative all the kids would be dead already
>>
Some time ago they offered to put my 17y/o friend on SSRI's. HRT is illegal for her in her state. She asked me for advice and I told her SSRI's were well known to cause sexual dysfunction. I've read some anecdotes on 4chan and Reddit that they cause a numbness for live, and told her that while I had heard of it I did not know if this came from particularly trust-worthy sources. She decided not to go on them and was angry that they were suggested to her.
>>
>>35709889
I've been on SSRIs, I started feeling like either my actions didn't have consequences or the consequences were meaningless. They should be way more careful about prescribing this shit. I 100% believe SSRIs makes people act out violently because they removes the mental barriers.
>>
>>35711262
I've been on SSRI's and anti-antipsychotics as well because of muh depression as a teenager.
also pol is not brainrot
>>
File: 1715217817983.gif (1.14 MB, 254x387)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>>35711262
rare moment i agree with you trannies.
i dont wish SSRIs on even you lot.
THAT SAID, it might actually fix some of you. im genuinely in a conundrum. I know exactly why she's suggesting this, but i think therapy is a significantly better option.
>>
>>35705766
I was on SSRIs as a teen and they fucked up my head. I don't doubt that there are people who are helped by these drugs, but most people probably shouldn't be taking them. It's fucked. They're just trying to see how hard they can push it with the eventual goal of chemically lobotomizing anyone deemed undesireable, not just trannies.
>>
>>35707006
>stop over exagerating the impact of ssri's.
https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/scientists-explain-emotional-blunting-caused-by-common-antidepressants
>>
>>35715003
this. im not against trannies enough to support this kind of slippery slope

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.