[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jkr.jpg (188 KB, 842x807)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
QOTT: JK Rowling commands all gays to go to battle tonight against the transgender community. Do y'all accept or deny?

OLD: >>36280476
>>
>>36286741
who gives a fuck what a rich old bigot has to say. you can't be this stupid
>>
mreow
>>
imagine caring what some retarded billionaire thinks
I'd rather jerk off elon musk
>>
Who wants to be my boiwife?

qott: yes!!
>>
Better and more relevant question

He is your ideal bodytype, like you made this guy in a character creator
How muh can he get away with?
>>
>>36286795
not much. i'm into personalities
>>
>be billionaire
>can donate/raise awareness for real problems like war, child/sex trafficking, poverty, impoverished nations, etc.
>spend all day on twitter complaining about transgender people, calling them predatory men
JK Rowling is pathetic
>>
did u guys archive emily?
pls drop the link
>>
>>36286795
acting passive aggressive like a woman and letting you clearly know you did something wrong and theyre pissed but won't tell you what's wrong

oddly specific i know.
>>
>>36286828
who
>>
>>36286821
which billionaire isn't
>>
>>36286821
Im pretty sure she entirely funds centers for rape victims but ok
>>
Feet
>>
i hate trannies but jk rowling is so annoying so i hate her more. if i had her money id spent it traveling around the world with my bf not whining about le troons on the internet
>>
holes and soles
>>
Jk rowling is a dogshit author and a batshit radfem whose only redeeming quality is her stance on trannies
>>
crossposting >>36286742
>>
>>36286795
I would let him stick his dick in me in my sleep without my consent
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (166 KB, 926x649)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>36286844
>She's even transphobic when she's helping people

What the fuck is her major malfunction?
>>
>>36286844
My point is that she's hyper-fixated on 0.01% of the global population to an unhealthy autistic degree, demonizing them and trying to invalidate their existence. When there are actual problems she should be concerned with.
>>
>>36286877
My boyfriend is literally allowed to suck my dick while I'm asleep and apparently I do cum. It's his fetish or something... I don't get it, but whatever.
>>
>>36286844
>>36286882
yeah she literally only does that as a means of excluding trannies
>>
>>36286882
lol, rich people are so hateful
>>
>>36286866
kill yourself
>>
>>36286821
based
>>
>>36286891
>invalidate their existence
therapy-speak babble. Doesn't mean shit, she's just saying dudes with cocks are women. lmfao.
>>
>>36286922
>dudes with cocks are women
If you don't go all the way, you're not trutrans.
>>
>>36286741
battle against the transgender community, absolutely.
battle against their right to exist, no.
>>
>>36286956
hate to say it sweetie, but there's no such thing as trans. There's just males and females. cosmetic surgery and hormones wont change that
>>
>>36286975
can i ask what's the distinction here?
>>
somewhere, there are alien just like us. i can feel it, i believe they live in other galaxies
>>
>>36286741
She’s so ugly
>>
File: trash.jpg (79 KB, 600x800)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>36286741
i dont listen to females, their opinions should always be discarded
>>
>>36286999
lol 99% of transwomen mog her
>>
File: IMG_2059.jpg (75 KB, 750x1020)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>36286741
I’d probably accept.

The people against Rowling are the same people who are against biology.

Trans-folk try their very hardest to teach wrong shit to everyone.

Men cannot get pregnant, and saying that they can is just bullshit semantics. A man to one is not a man to another.

It’s the same with people who deny that some races have different cognitive traits and capacities compared to others.

It doesn’t matter how much this hurts the feelings of dysphoric or sexually unhappy people, it’s still the objective truth.

People today are just really not satisfied with reality, especially biological reality.
>>
>>36287020
wait so you believe in differences between races but don't believe that hormones affect your biology?
>>
>>36287020
you sound just like my top after a few beers. except you thankfully didnt drop any N bombs
>>
>>36286982
>but there's no such thing as trans.
Yes there is.

>There's just males and females. cosmetic surgery and hormones wont change that
Biological sex isn't binary. There's intersex and other medical conditions.

>cosmetic surgery and hormones wont change that
They literally can and do though lmfao
>>
>>36286741
What an ugly spiteful man.
>>
>>36287042
Outliers aren’t the norm, and pretending the 1% disproves the actual norm is pure insanity, sorry.
>>
u should talk to me anyway despite their tantrums
>>
>>36287052
>Biological sex isn't binary.
Yes it is
>There's intersex and other medical conditions.
You appear to be insane or deranged.
>>
>woke up
>still no latino bf
Why is life like this
>>
>anon forgets the cis
>trannies flood the thread
>>
File: DxMzZnpKwiyAyePm.webm (233 KB, 720x720)
233 KB
233 KB WEBM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13555347/Baby-girl-dies-hot-car-San-Diego-adopted.html
>>
>>36287052
Wow, you're shitting and pissing yourself and thrashing around and frothing at the mouth. There's literally only males and females. Sorry.

Yes, injecting hormones into your body will have various physical and mental effects. Hurrr. You're still a dude.
>>
>>36287071
that doesn't make any sense
you're trying to make a hard rule and then acting like the 1% of exceptions shouldn't exist or be taken into account because they don't fit in the hard rule you made up
maybe your interpretation is wrong if you have to pretend like outliers don't exist.
Objectively, there is a bigger difference between a man and a trans woman than there is between a white person and a black person. Why do you believe in racial biological differences and not trans people?
>>
File: 1718927085924200.webm (2.24 MB, 480x600)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB WEBM
>>36287086
Life is cruel
>>
>>36287083
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9355551/

Kill yourself retarded shitter.
>>
>>36287088
theres this meme that gay dudes only want a boy but thats desu true for everyone

Its because we all want to give your kid everything you wanted but didnt have, so guys want a son. its just that simple
>>
>>36287087
>op makes a tranny politics thread
>thread full of tranny politics
WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING
>>
>>36287097
Anon, find me a man who was a born a man, who is capable of being pregnant.

You can’t.
>>
>>36287086
>lived in texas and cali
>latinos everywhere
>all of my exs are latino
>move to east coast
>literally none
horrible fate
>>
>>36287127
this is called a non-sequitur, a statement that does not logically follow from any previous argument
>>
There's a Harry potter world a few minutes from my house but I'm too poor to go. They're even expanding it, so I would love to go. I dont want a sugar daddy, Im going to save up to go myself. and hopefully pay for a friend too
>>
A man is one who impregnate a woman.

A woman is one who is impregnated by a man.

Infertility does not apply. Defective jizz is still jizz. A dried up uterus is still a uterus.
>>
>>36287142
So you can’t find one. I accept your concession.
>>
Why do people say JK Rowling is a horrible writer when the books were meant for little kids? it couldn't be too advanced or we would have lost interest. I loved harry potter when I was a kid
>>
>>36287093
Nah, I'm not. You're just a hateful little bitch. You can be biologically male, but still look, sound act, present and thus be perceived as female by society. Nobody goes around with a karotype detector device and scans people to find out whether they're male or female. They just use their senses.

>Hurr
I'm glad you've decided to embrace your retardation instead of denying it.
>>
>>36287142
Holy shit, the cope in this post, you have to be fucking delusional.
>>
So this is gaygen when we allow trans women in

Lesson fucking learned
>>
There's nothing more romantic than eating your boyfriend's shit.
>>
>>36287168
>It's shit because it's meant for little kids!
holy copium
>>
>>36287182
this is gaygen?
I thought it was just a jk rowling trannies thread
maybe op should have not made a jk rowling trannies thread
>>
>>36287086
>wake up
>am the latino bf
Feels good brothers
>>
File: 2dc9b-16631811111267-1920.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
TRANNIES OUT!
BIPEDOS OUT!
>>
>>36287171
You are a man who identifies as a woman
Deal with it you cretin
Nobody hates you, they’re just annoyed by your failing intellect
>>
>>36287188
I don't think it's shit at all, I just think it's meant to be accessible for children. A lot of us read it when we were aged 8 so anything more advanced might have been too frustrating at that age
>>
>>36287183
you need to shave your shoulders hon
>>
>>36287182
This is a JK Rowling thread claiming to be a gaygen thread.
>>
>>36287199
>TRANNIES OUT
True, but we respect trans identified males. However, this is a cis thread.
>BIPEDOS OUT
Bi tops have always been welcomed in /gaygen/.
>>
It is really fucking scary just how willfully ignorant and uneducated trannies like this one anon can be

Education has never been under more boulders than this day and age holy shit
>>
>>36287168
Her books written for adults are way worse than the Harry Potter series.

>>36286761
JK is Cersei's girlboss transpiration.
>>
Why can I smell vomit
>>
>>36287280
x*n
>>
>>36287171
Yikes. You need to relax. There's no such thing as changing your gender. You're referring to something called personality, and men can often be feminine. You're still a guy. Sorry, but there's literally no such thing as transgender. The concept got accepted by white society out of pity. It's not real whatsoever. You're either a male or a female. If you ask the average normie to explain what transgender is, they literally won't be able to.

There's also no such thing as passing. Men and women have distinct bodily structures that can't be altered by pharmaceutical drugs. The online trans "passers" are always simply using deceptive angles and lighting. You would 100% know they were a guy in real life.
>>
dick and jane are causing trouble for us it seems
>>
>>36287311
>Men and women have distinct bodily structures
men and women have different average bone structure, with some overlap
>>
>>36286882
based
women deserve women only spaces
trannies out
>>
File: 1685904984518375.jpg (281 KB, 1154x913)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
stop fighting i just want to talk about attractive men
>>
>>36286882
She's based for this sis.
>>
>>36287342
The JK supporter is obviously transgender and trying to derail gigi. I don't know how no one else sees how obvious it is. Xe also blatantly samefag xir own posts.
>>
>comes to gay thread
>talks about trans topics
???? as if they didn't have the entire board already
>>
File: IMG_1559.jpg (177 KB, 750x487)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>36287311
>If you ask the average normie to explain what transgender is, they literally won't be able to.

I tell trannies this all the fucking time, and they just retort with “well they’re ignorant” as though they themselves aren’t the true ignorants. The average bloke on the side of the road does not consider there to be any distinguishable difference between sex and gender. It is indistinguishable. It is all goddamned semantics, but for some reason trannies (like religious people and autists) can’t into semantics, and I find it particularly offensive, since the idea that words have different meanings is perhaps one of the most beautiful things about all human culture. Trans folk insist everyone use the words they want to use, like word Nazis. Forget grammar Nazis. “Um I think you mean gender, not sex, idiot” is about as dumb and pretentious as D&D autists saying “Um, ackchyually, Gandalf was a Cleric, not a Wizard”, and it says a fuck ton about the intelligence and mentality (or just mental health) of the average dolt who claims to be a tranny or progressive or etc. The same way Catholic Christians refuse to see how their church and mass rituals are literally indistinguishable from witchcraft.

Really, you should be very afraid, the way intelligence is going.
>>
>>36287392
>Really, you should be very afraid, the way intelligence is going.
This isn't how you use commas
>>
>>36287392
Damn, I’m better at common sense than half of the scientific community? Feels as though this is something even cavemen knew for certain.
>>
Y’all ever get caught up in the bussy and decide to make a tape in the heat of the moment?
>>
>>36287438
no & if someone i was with tried it i would kick them out
>>
>>36287433
Short pauses, in speeches, are weird to you? Hmm, I’m not sure, what to think, of this. I
>>
>>36287379
it seeps in
>>
>>36287145
huh? its only like $50-60 a ticket for Florida residents if you know where to look
>>
just deleted my grindr. the bottom epidemic is getting worse
>>
>>36287392
>The same way Catholic Christians refuse to see how their church and mass rituals are literally indistinguishable from witchcraft.
Explain
>>
>>36287342
upvote
>>
what's considered a weird age gap?
>>
>>36287464
Commas don't actually represent short pauses. That's a shorthand trick we teach small children to help them understand how to properly use them, and something you should have unlearned by late grade school. Incredible you feel confident calling other people dumb, though.
>>
>>36287458
How boring
>>
should we just abandon ship
>>
File: IMG_1067.jpg (62 KB, 749x268)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>36287477
Catholics go to a house to worship a dead guy’s ghost and partake of his flesh and blood, or else they go to hell.

Catholics are symbolical cannibals lol. At its most ironic in European history, monks of the Church were the ones to attempt to summon demons, and the Church was in reality a self hating, self prosecuting guild of mages by any other name.

Mexican ladies also sacrifice chickens to mother Mary, and Haitian vodou, hoodoo, etc, all incorporate heavy aspects of the Catholic belief system.

Christianity just has a monopoly on words and semantics.
>>
>>36287491
You should stick to people older than your age/7 + 2
>>
>>36287491
realistically there is none assuming both are adults. only straights give a fuck
>>
>>36287494
Yeah, no. That’s a failure to see that reading is just another form of speech.
>>
>>36287513
a faggot goes down with his ship

>>36287477
did you really need an explanation
>>
>>36287548
>this person thinks he's smarter than other people because he can't use commas correctly
>>
>>36287438
post the tape
>>
>>36287494
Idiot. Periods and commas are punctuation marks. A period ends a sentence. A comma shows a pause, breaks up a list or separates part of a sentence. This technique should be familiar to you as you will have studied it at 3rd level. Teachers teach that commas represent pauses in speech patterns.

Are you arguing with that anon purely because you got ass blasted over sex and gender or something? Argumentative spite?
>>
>>36287491
Boomer and zoomer
>>
why is harry's son back ruining the thread today
>>
>>36287574
Wow, I bet Tolkien’s painful writing would melt your brain.
>>
>>36287580
Again, you are merely repeating a shorthand trick used to explain the function of commas to children. Do you think semi-colons, colons, and periods are all fungible?
>>
>>36287609
Okay you’re not even answering the question, so you are being argumentative purely out of spite, LOL.
>>
we should make a plot where u kill oliver and its
publicized and it was because u just wanted to
be called aryan and we all come to respect that and no
one wouldve been harmed because thats u!
>>
>>36287609
Could you sound any more pretentious or mad on the internet
>>
Comma chameleon
>>
>>36287494
>Commas don't actually represent short pauses
They do. What even is this fucking thread.
>>
Big balls
>>
> Tonight....you
>>
>>36287609
>google commas
>see the word ‘pauses’ everywhere
Lol you’re so mad you have to argue about something you aren’t even familiar over lol
>>
>>36287617
Clarifying that you are incorrect is answering the question.
>>
https://youtu.be/t2dMZew8EB0
>>
File: 1717392855096214.jpg (109 KB, 1024x1002)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>36287088
I wish I had a cute anime daughter who looked like this.
https://youtu.be/_QusNJbJK7I?si=-rv3LFJCsiaf89RK
>>
>>36287668
You are so petty and brittle it’s adorable
>>
>>36286741
I LOVE Joanne. Talk about a kween. I wonder how big Harry's cock was? He was a jock you know...
>>
This Dr disrespect thing is so funny 2024 is the year of the clown
>>
>>36287707
we all saw how big it was
>>
FINALLY HOOOOOOME. i think ive slept like 4 hours total the past few days
>>
File: zzz.png (613 KB, 858x693)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>
>>36287522
41/7 + 2 = 7.85

Yikes! Not very teen meat of u
>>
>>36287710
innocent until proven GUILTY. i hope hes innocent. i love the doc.
>>
what if i'm mid 30s but look like 25 year old twink?
>>
I want to get blacked
>>
>>36287732
delulu
>>
>>36287491
Boomer + gen alpha (once they turn legal)
Or whatever is after gen alpha + gen x
Or whatever is after the one after gen alpha + millenials. Luckily I am a millennial so I can fuck for a few more generations before I need to kms.
>>
my first question to you, as men, is, since when do we take orders from a woman?!
>>
>>36287748
people have told me, it's not my opinion
>>
>>36287222
>we respect trans identified males.
no
>Bi tops have always been welcomed in /gaygen/.
no
>>
Whenever I say “white people did the most for the modern world” I get looked at like I’m Hitler or something

Why is this?
>>
no ma'am
https://youtu.be/i_5jc4nXUXo?si=jZ7qrsY1h5yUItKW
>>
>>36287720
We wish a n word would retaliate bro we have soooo many missiles
>>36287729
His own game studio just cut ties with him and he didn't outright deny doing it. The lack of hard proof does make me think he could be innocent but idk I think he's a bit of a scumbag even though he's objectively entertaining and funny
>>
so its really normal for faggots to have guys who they are just friends with but they also fuck all the time?

im kind of new to seeing guys. i met a guy off grindr, saw each other a lot for a while, i start to get feelings but he doesnt want a relationship. we kept seeing each other and i was kinda hoping/expecting it might change but no now we are just friends who bang.

we play games together and like spending time together, but he still constantly goes on about other guys he talks to on grindr and i guess im just nothing but some friend he fucks now

guess i will end it soon. i dont understand how people can like someone enough to spend so much time together, do stuff together, have sex, but it just be like "lol yeah we're friends"

to think we actually tricked straights into giving us rights and convinced them our relationships are valid lmao
>>
>si=jZ7qrsY1h5yUItKW
>>
>>36287770
Probably because you're making something that isn't about race about race and it reveals some underlying issue that you have. You also are probably weird looking.
>>
>>36287809
you don't like married with children?
>>
>>36287792
the game studio is just looking out for their interests but that studio is sort of a sinking ship either way.
>>
>>36287801
Yeah. If you're friends with a gay man, expect sex will eventually occur that's possibly noncommittal. Being friends with a gay friend, who you don't have sex with is pretty rare.
>>
File: 23Ducktweet_xp-jumbo.jpg (57 KB, 1024x597)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>36287794
God damm it
>>
>>36287794
>>36287835
Oh wait nvm that's the freshie troll I knew he was racist I thought it was one of the new trips I'm high
>>
Being friends with a gay man*
>>
>>36287710
what if it was a sting and doc called their bluff. like they had a twitch staff member pose as a minor with the intent to hook-up with him and twitchcon, but he somehow knew so when he took him to court he showed him how he knew they were trapping him and twitch had to pay out for entrapment.
>>
>>36287825
it's a tracker
>>
the last time i checked?
nobody pays good money for cum.
nobody would pay money for your cum.
>>
>>36286741
I will fight for you, my Queen! Death to all those with internalised homophobia!
>>
>>36287812
What if they aren’t actually racist and they simply stated a fact casually and even forgot about it a few seconds later, until someone mentioned it again due to how annoyed they are.

You can state facts without having an agenda you know. Humans are meant to parrot information.
>>
>>36287846
ur high on fats luv
>>
>>36287855
i know. just don't be weird and tell me you post here if we happen to run into eachother. also, not every anon is me.
>>
>>36286761
Isn't it incredibly good to be a bigot though?
>>
d*baser expost as freshieanon stan
>>
>>36287651
>>36287801
>so its really normal for faggots to have guys who they are just friends with but they also fuck all the time
Drain your bros balls they drain yours its nbd we dont need to make a big federal case about it
>>
The idea that all humans are equally productive and contribute equally to the development of the human race is quite illogical

Equity of outcome doesn’t exist anywhere in nature
>>
>>36287900
brolife
>>
What should I invest $2000 in?
>>
>>36287512
ppl who make stupid/rash decisions always think everyone with common sense is boring. if you were extolling the virtues of black tar heroin you'd call me boring too
>>
>>36287886
it's the most undeniable form of low intelligence
>>
>>36287873
it's not me who knows who you are
>>
who came in my wallet?
>>
>>36287922
yourself. get something you want or that makes your life better. what are you missing out on anon
>>
>>36287922
me
>>
Being a bigot is actually a sigh of high IQ at times since new/correct knowledge is always upsetting to the majority lol

Common knowledge today would be very offensive 500 years ago

The knowledge of the future would likely piss us off today, and that’s an even a big understatement
>>
>>36287945
Nothing.

>>36287951
What would my returns be?
>>
>a sigh of high IQ
>>
>>36287958
>Common knowledge today would be very offensive 500 years ago
Don’t need to go that far back either. Just like a hundred years, even less.
>>36287964
lol
>>
>>36287951
I gave you everything and you used me!
>>
>>36287960
then save it. shit will come up
>>
>>36287960
7''x5'.5'
>>
>>36287951
BIG SURPRISE delta leeching off someone for money instead of getting off his fat ass and getting a real job
>>
>>36287801
>normal for faggots
>>
>>36287978
Or I could invest it.
>>
>tfw no tankienon bf
>>
>>36287964
Imagine blocking information from your brain if it isn’t typed correctly.
>>
>>36287834
honestly its just sad to me. i like this guy a lot and itll hurt to not see him anymore but i dont want to just be some guy he fucks and i dont want to have to hear him talking about other guys and desu i wont wanna sleep with him if he sees anyone else anyway

maybe im a prude but i cant do this shit and i dont want to be just another slutty fag who bangs random guys like its nothing

guess ill just be a loner homo who jerks off and finds other shit to fill my life becuase clearly actuall relationships dont really happen
>>
>>36287980
lol you think people should pay to sleep with you? you really are delulu
>>
>>36287926
No, I think it means that you're still in possession of a soul. I know this on account of the fact that people who brandish this term are invariably soulless gender blobs.
>>
>>36287827
Yea idk I just think it's funny
>>36287852
I mean that would still say something pretty bad about doc
>>36287868
Then they just have autism which is why people stare at them
>>36287899
Hatestan
>>36287958
The opposite is true and statistically significant
>>
>>36287992
buy nfts and bitcoin
>>
>>36287922
all in on the roulette table. black.
>>
*screeches*
>>
>>36288002
imagine thinking you have anything of value worth reading
>>
>>36287936
like the fresh prince of bellaire. call me hollywood. i hope you like a show.
>>
>>36287976
bah
>>36287986
double bah

>>36288011
lol
>>
>>36288008
Don’t end it. Play the long game.

You need to understand that men are in denial about a lot of things, especially a committed relationship lol.

Actions speak louder than words, and it is easy to be there for someone.
>>
>>36287491
If you're dating anyone who wasn't born on the exact same day, month and year as you, it's an unacceptable age gap and you're a disgusting pervert!
>>
>soul
>soulless
>gender blobs
>>
>>36288033
Imagine thinking knowledge doesn’t piss people off. You’re proving it right now.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6T3wLbuHfs

Is this an ideal fag couple?
>>
>>36288044
I gave you a plate of corn muffins back in 2020 to paint my chicken coop and you never did it.
>>
i'm slightly androgynous
>>
>>36288018
it depends on doc's motives. maybe he knew twitch just had it in on him so went along with it so he could cash out as didn't see twitch surviving in it's own right. with his own brand recognition he got to cash out of twitch and move onto a new contract on his terms. psychotic if anything. significant short term game at the cost of a long term relationship with twitch. it's possible. guys a streamer. we don't often see behind the mask.
>>
>>36287992
You can't go wrong by buying FAANG or SPY/SPXL. Bear in mind that the market has been very unstable these days, so you could try with NVDL, SOXS or SPXS.
>>
>>36287900
i mean part of me is like if im gonna bang grindr guys it might as well be someone i like spending time with but if we enjoy spending time together and having sex but thats not enough to just be together idk what the fucking point even is
>>
>>36288067
who the hell wants corn in a muffin
blueberry pls
>>
>>36288008
Why not fuck around yourself to test the waters as well as his feelings? See how he reacts. Continue sleeping with other guys around him. You need to be more clever in a situation like this. Don’t be an absolutist; you miss out on hypothetical future opportunities that way. Don’t do it. Don’t be a regretful bastard like me. Just don’t become jaded either. Don’t take the sex for granted.
>>
>>36288061
Gays are disgusting
>>
>>36287491
half your age minus seven or something idk i only fuck older guys
>>
>>36288103
you
don't
corn
muffins?
>>
>>36287311
>Yikes. You need to relax.
No, fuck you. I have very little patience for retards.

>There's no such thing as changing your gender.
Yes there is, and people do it all the time.

>Sorry, but there's literally no such thing as transgender.
Yes there is. It's recognized medically, legally and politically.

>There's also no such thing as passing. Men and women have distinct bodily structures that can't be altered by pharmaceutical drugs.
A lot of trans men and trans women pass. Some can pass with very little effort, while others have to put in a lot of effort to pass. Everyone has different bodily structures, even among the same sex.
>>
>>36288120
I
don't
really
know
what
they
are
>>
>>36288092
They couldn't have it on him if he didn't try to meet up with someone appearing to be a minor. Whether or not it was a sting he would be screwed, though only public image wise as I assume he's already set financially.
>>
I don't like corn, full stop. I do, however, enjoy picking the corn out of my boyfriend's poo and pretending I'm a prospector :P
>>
>>36288139
It's like cornbread but muffin shaped
>>
>>36288121
>Yes there is, and people do it all the time.
Women can’t have a surgery that allows them to impregnate men, and men don’t have a surgery that allows them to give birth or have periods, etc.
>gender is not sex
To the average bloke on the side of the road it is. If you insist it is, then by that point you’ve entered semantic territory, and what is a man to one is not going to be a man to another. The same way past Christians thought pagan gods were bad demons, not gods.
>>
>>36288121
>A lot of trans men and trans women pass.
oh ok cool
post one transwoman that passes
>>
>>36288117
Lmao. Not even close.

Its

Maximum(18, ((Age/3 + 7) - ((1/12)*(.5*Pounds of Muscle over Median) + ((1/12)*1*Pounds of Fat Over Median) + (Income // 150000)

I will be raw fucking 18-19 year old boys easily into my 50s.
>>
>>36288149
'entrapment'
>>
>>36288121
Passing doesn’t mean they’re that sex. It just means they pass off as that sex.
>>
>>36288160
ya, you put some butter on it. delish. cut the too off and slice the bottom into wedges. get a plate.
>>
>may have thought it meant country boy corn :/
>>36288160
don't think I've ever had it
>>
>>36288102
>but thats not enough to just be together idk what the fucking point even is
Drain his balls, he drains yours
If you want something deeper maybe get off grindr
>>
>>36288045
>Play the long game
i tried. i nearly ended it when he said he wanted to see other guys (we were exclusive for a bit) but i thought i might as well keep banging him for a while because we have a good time but i can tell now it really wont change.

we have good sex, enjoy spending time together and i actually care about him but thats not enough apparently and hes still on grindr all day talking to other guys. he often tells me about them usually saying what freaks they are but apparently theyre still good enough to talk to.
>>36288112
>Why not fuck around yourself to test the waters as well as his feelings?
i mean thats basically what im gonna do, tell him im not just gonna be some guy for him to fuck until he finds something else. we've spent a lot of time together over the past few months and ill miss him, if there's anything between us he'll miss me too and maybe somethng will change but if not there is no point investing more time and energy into him.
>>
>>36288175
Right. I'm not delusional enough to believe I'll ever be a biological woman. But if I can look, sound, act, dress and be perceived as a woman by society, that's good enough for me.
>>
>>36288173
"Dr drizzrespect"
https://youtu.be/T6eK-2OQtew
>>36288190
You slice down the middle put butter in there then eat it from the baking paper
>>36288198
Your British is showing
>>
>>36288198
you know how i know your gay? you don't like corn muffins.
>>
>>36288171
So for me it's around Maximum(18, 12.5).
And sorry that should read (age/3 +5)

My income is growing about 30k/yr but my muscle/fat ratio remains impeccable. That gives me another 19.5 yrs before I need to stop fucking teens.
>>
>>36288217
>If you want something deeper maybe get off grindr
I mean, you're right, and maybe I'll try. But most guys on actual dating apps are such normies and I dont feel like I can connect with them but yeah I probably should
>>
got offered $30k to fly out to Dubai and shit in some guys mouth
why are arabs always into poop?
>>
>>36288246
That also means if you make a hafl respectable income of $150k per yr and are at least half attractive you can be fucking 18 year olds until you're 39. Why are you fat fuggies too pathetic to fuck them?
>>
>>36288259
post your photo already, I'm 18
>>
>>36286741
Could she rep her FTM any harder?
Her every tweet at this point can basically be summarized as "I wish I was a gay man."
>>
i hate when you some of you bitches start talking to yourselves
>>
Sometimes my headmates shit in each other's mouths...
>>
>>36288287
she won't it's a deliberately ridiculous character she invented to get (you)s on gaygen
>>
>>36288287
She is a larper sis
>>
>>36287005
Based long hair having, team sport ignoring, stage show performing, always angry for no reason, man.
Wait...
>>
I found my weed bottle in the fucking bed.
The weed store sold out of my usual weed liquid and I am trying out this backup, and the backup actually works pretty ok but I lost it in the sheets and I had to CHANGE my sheets and as I'm lifting the fitted sheet, the bottle falls out, it was trapped between the bed frame and the sheets.
>>
File: ME.png (2 KB, 118x91)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>36288298
they're all me, even you
>>
OK thanks
>>
File: Tartt_TheGoldfinch.jpg (338 KB, 1200x1849)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Has anyone read this?
I started it the other day and it feels very dense.
>>
>>36288324
That happened to my car keys once was so spooky
>>
>>36288309
which poster is it really?
>>
>>36288350
objects getting trapped within other objects is simply the worst
>>
>>36288233
>>36288240
hold up
it's lemon loaf sans the lemon
that's quite boring
>>
P
>>
i bet debaser was the bigest sargon fan circa 2016
>>
>>36288324
i bet it stained
>>
>>36288381
it's not boring, it's corny.
>>
>>36288233
oof. nikki mercz sweatin bullets
>>
>>>/gif/27439439
How can white bottoms even compete sis?
>>
are fem bottoms allowed to date each other?
>>
>>36288416
no the bottle has a childproof lid, ive actually never spilled one open before and I've been using weed liquid erryday for god almost a decade now.
Actually these aren't even my NORMAL bottles, these are even more annoyingly childproof, plus weed liquid doesn't have anything in it that could stain anything.
You have NO idea how happy I am I didn't just waste 60 dollars. The bottle was nearly full!
>>
i need a rich older guy to take care of me
>>
>>36288305
>>36288153
>>36287183
The gays.
>>
god you fags are so fucking annoying
>>
>>36288426
but lemon loaf is lemony
>I swear to thor I will hunt down the creator of webp and beat them to death with a shoe
>>
>>36288462
the transgender woman angryposting in here because op hurt her feelings
>>
File: i3sf4eo2dj8d1.jpg (872 KB, 3024x4032)
872 KB
872 KB JPG
>>36288466
I love this twinks cute ears, eye shape, face shape..
>>
>>36288462
The (((gays)))
>>
do y'all realize that if trannies get purged us the gays are next?
>>
>>36288493
He looks like a monkey.
>>
me: a victoria sponge cake
deltoid: a southern corn bread (because he is racist and boring)
>>
mmm, put your loaf in my mouth
>>
>>36288512
what makes a sponge cake victorian?
I actually really like southern corn bread
racism is based, black people are genetic garbage
delta is more homophobic and generically conservatives than outright racist
>>
>>36288500
Not necessarily, maybe it will even improve the LGBs' public image
>>
>>36288512
hey I'm a bong
and still not a racist
>>
>>36288524
it was made for queen victoria
>>
>>36288309
>>36288322
explain her presence on telegram and hm and mg then? you cant because cooper is a deranged trannie pedo
>>36288364
pooner named cooper
>>
>>36288538
ok but like its just normal vanilla sponge or what?
>>
>>36288502
all humans look like mammals
>>
>>36288542
cooper isn't freshieanon she doesn't have the vocabulary and makes too many typos
>>
>>36288364
Debbie
>>
>>36288538
>>36288564
it's was apparently her favourite
>>
>>36288566
freshienon makes lots of typos, she's an android phoneposter for sure aka poor
>>
>>36288564
it's a sponge cake sandwich, filled with whipped cream and strawberry jam, topped with caster sugar
>>
>>36288364
Skylarp
>>
>>36288594
that was a bleagle larp tho
>>
>>36288594
that would be funny but no
>>
>>36288580
Okay freshieanon
>>
How over is it for me with this physique?
https://unsee cc/album#XM3K8UHWlpAQ
>>
>>36288607
Proof skylarp was a Bligger larp? Freshieanon could definitely be Bligger. Racist and mentally deranged.
>>
>>36288620
Ozempic NOW
>>
File: 1715196150996474.jpg (108 KB, 1136x1017)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>everyone I don't like is cooper
>everyone I don't like is doxanon
>everyone I don't like is freshieanon
>everyone I don't like is luvposter
>everyone I don't like is ******
yes yes sweaty we trust you
>>
>>36288615
I'm anything but fresh
>>
8410 mogged you
>>
>>36288493
He looks finnish
>>
>>36288620
> looks like 40+ yr old aids victim
>>36288364
Freshie anon is probs blu crying out for help
>>
>>36288364
why does every poster need to be some other poster in disguise for you?
>>
>>36288640
so you admit to being racist :0
>>
>I'm a bong
>not a racist
lol
>>
>>36288632
t. Cooper aka doxanon aka freshieanon aka luv poster aka ******
>>
>>36288645
because people like xanthippe and beagle create multiple trips like its normal. its not hard to realize some people dont get the attention they want and then start acting out
>>
i absolutely hate tripnigger discussion hour
>>
>>36288630
I've been trying to lose weight. I am very insecure about my body. Any advice? I think oxempic I'd a bit extreme plus I don't wanna go through the effort of getting it
>>36288643
How can I improve? I've been trying to eat less garbage
>>
>>36288309
freshie anon posted pics when he first joined gigi he was a hot dilf definitely older no face but muscular
>>
>>36288651
I just meant I'm quite sweaty
bongs aren't built for heat

>>36288656
still not a racist now drop it
>>
at least bliggrr got tired of spamming the man that wouldnt fuck her
>>
>>36288669
now an answer from someone that isn't insane
>>
>>36288686
mogged fats mogged pizza gays mogged olds and twinkdeath gagatrondra
>>
>>36288699
so you're trying to say that neither of those people have created multiple alts? lol
>>
does /gaygen/ miss sneedfus? lol
>>
>>36288686
This was just a white arm in a TGI Fridays. It could've been anyone.
>>
>>36288693
Do you admit to being a pedo? Even if you'd never act on it? We need one of the tripfags to admit to it so gigi can move on
>>
>still not a racist
that ship has sailed
>>
Is womanhood performative?
>>
anon: delta you are cute :3
delta: *ignores*
other anon (actually cooper phase 4): delta you are boring, fat and racist
delta: oi I'm not fat you bloody mothershagger
anon #3: delta ur from lancashire
delta: REEEEEEEEEE KYS KYS KYS
>>
>>36288714
it was a gym not a tgif but I lawled at the idea of 40 year old freshiepedo hanging out at tgifs waiting for some highschool or college boys to come around
>>
>>36288699
the question is just done to troll and bring out schizos
>>
>>36288718
Out of everyone? I fully believe delta is a suppressing pedophile. Not even the freshie poster is a real pedo but delta? Wew
>>
>>36288724
kinda yeah, just ask any women if you dont believe
>>
>>36288718
not a pedo either

>>36288721
bring me this fabled racism

>>36288725
who the hell called me cute
>>
>>36288747
Pedo. Leave those kids alone.
>>36288744
Based.
>>
>>36288747
>hurr I just dont notice the positive bc it doesnt happen
so full of shit you just want to be a miserable cunt
>>
>>36288699
xanthief used to post as conbot and xe changed xer trip last week, bleagle has tried to come back but someone always finds out who xe is
>>
>>36288741
That one makes the most sense and it looks like it works
>>
>>36288768
beagle has been Scarlett blaze and kurowashi as alts as well
>>
>>36288725
>>36288512
i like delta but these posts are funny as hell sorry delta lol'd irl
>>
Freshieanon is Jeb, they type in the same voice and both have edemic cankles.
>>
can the new thread be not about trangenders
>>
>>36288744
END HIM BUCKO
>>
New
>>36288826
>>
Okay. Today I consumed three of these soft antibiotic pills and two activated charcoal pills. I didn't feel the need to shit, and passed very little gas compared to yesterday. I also didn't feel the characteristic stomach churning.
>>
>>36288684
post body? unsee didn't work
but luckily for you black people easily get fit once they start working out

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.