[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Billionaires.jpg (141 KB, 1200x800)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Not talking about the money, but the attitude. I know there's luck and inheritance involved, but that can't be the only reason, if it is, a lot of rich nepo kids would be billionaires.
>>
Red Mars
Green Mars
Blue Mars
>>
>>23301192
Literally just talk pridefully and like you know everything. Most people won't be able to discern bullshit anyway.

/thread

/thread
>>
>>23301192
You can't. You'd have to be born into a rich family with aristocratic or bourgeois traditions and be inculcated with the spirit of high culture from an early age. If you even have to ask it's over for you
>>23301208
Bill Gates reads more books in a week than you will read in your entire life, pseud
>>
>>23301192
There’s a hunger, you can see in their eyes
They stare as if they are looking for their next meal, but rather than something as simple as food or even satisfaction it is an endless one for power and wealth. A desire to have all, lest the consider themselves having nothing. These are men whose brain chemistry has been warped by the absurd amount of money that comes with being at the top.
There can be ethical millionaires, but there has never been an ethical billionaire, as that level of success requires others to fail as your climb to the top.
The prince by Machiavelli is probably what you want, but I doubt even he could have predicted an age where power didn’t come inheriting blood and titles but rather the wealth and power you could wield
>>
>>23301210
kek, how many does he read then fag
>>
>>23301192
The Power of Positive Thinking. The author was Donald Trump's pastor and his writing heavily influenced him. That's why he talks the way he does (vastly inflating every aspect of his life). You might not like him, but that mindset made him very successful (yes I'm aware of his dad's wealth but he wasn't a billionaire).

I'd also recommend Titan, which is a biography of John D Rockefeller. Numerous times it talks about his unshakeable belief in himself. For example, when he was a kid, he'd constantly tell his friend, "I'm bound to be rich. I'm bound to be rich". He would say it not as a wish or hope, but as an absolute certainty.

Maybe also Principles by Ray Dalio (a hedge fund billionaire).
>>
File: Max-Stirner.gif (50 KB, 650x850)
50 KB
50 KB GIF
>>23301192
>>
>>23301192
There's four of them and eight billion of you
>>
>>23301217
I tried that but I am failing. I can't bring myself to ruin people's lives. I work in Insurance, and my job is to find obscure stuff to deny people their insurance. Thing is, most of them are uneducated poor, who were lied to, when it was sold to them. I make sure their claim is approved. My boss hates me and thinks I am a retard, I might lose my job :(
>>
>>23301233
Stirner was a good person though.
>>
>>23301210
Come on, post some books, please?
>>
>>23301247
i know. But his philosophy is very useful
>>
>>23301241
Then you either need to find a new line of work OP or play the game and make that money
>>
>>23301210
okay bill
>>
>>23301192
You need family members who are willing to give you a zero risk zero interest small loan of a million dollars.
>>
>>23301283
How do I gain the will to fuck people over?
>>
>>23301192
Get rid of your soul and if you want to do extra then have a bizarre sense of moral righteousness while doing demonic acts without care
>>
File: IMG_1810.jpg (37 KB, 326x242)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>23301312
Idk try drugs to loose your empathy or something
>>
>>23301192
>I know there's luck and inheritance involved
That's 90% of the battle
>>
>>23301192
The Satanic Bible
>>
>>23301328
>drugs
Which ones?
>>
>>23301346
Probably psychedelics to talk to 4th dimension beings
Cokes good but you need a spirit journey, not a pickmeup
>>
>>23301192
The Torah
>>
>>23301241
Why ruin your soul?
>>
>>23301312
Read the Law of One. I'm not expecting you to buy into its whole premise, but it may resonate with you. It explains how what we consider evil is simply one path to the self realization of God. But it also warns of the cost of taking such a path (you basically have to brainwash yourself into becoming a psychopath, meaning you'll probably never have meaningful bonds with other people).
>>
>>23301312
cocaine
>>
>>23301192
Maths, psychology, sociology, physics
>>
>>23301192
I can't imagine wanting to be like these people, Musk especially. I can imagine wanting to have a gazillion dollars, or to be the powerful overlord of some huge corporation, sure, but I can't imagine wanting to be the person aside from all that. Do you really think those people have some particular wisdom?
>>
>>23301192
bill is a nice man in real life. one of the only members of the human species I would not send to Hell
>>
>>23301192
read the elon biography by walter isaacson
>>
>>23302182
pity about the repeated child rape that caused his wife to divorce him. great guy otherwise
>>
>>23301380
>the Law of One
By whom?
>>
>>23301192
Are these the people we allow to become mods? Mark my words guys if I'm banned you know why.
>>
File: F6K2zgtXYAAphw-.jpg (64 KB, 541x680)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
One is not totally like the rest though.
>>
>>23301192
The Talmud
>>
File: Alberich.jpg (77 KB, 600x666)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>23301192
>Clever though be the many thoughts expressed by mouth or pen about the invention of money and its enormous value as a civiliser, against such praises should be set the curse to which it has always been doomed in song and legend. If gold here figures as the demon strangling manhood's innocence, our greatest poet shews at last the goblin's game of paper money. The Nibelung's fateful ring become a pocket-book, might well complete the eerie picture of the spectral world-controller. By the advocates of our Progressive Civilisation this rulership is indeed regarded as a spiritual, nay, a moral power; for vanished Faith is now replaced by "Credit," that fiction of our mutual honesty kept upright by the most elaborate safeguards against loss and trickery. What comes to pass beneath the benedictions of this Credit, we now are witnessing, and seem inclined to lay all blame upon the Jews.
- Richard Wagner, Know Thyself

>They know neither Greek myths nor Christian ethics nor French moralism nor German metaphusics nor the poetry of all the poets in the world. Before the true life, they are only dwarfs. But they are Goliath technicians – thus giants in every work of destruction, where they ultimately conceal their mission, that they ignore as such. They have a clarity and unusual precision about everything that is mechanical. They are confused, stunted, drowned, by all that is beauty and love. They are titans and cyclops, spirits of darkness, negators and enemies of all creative forces. Those who can reduce millions of years of organic development to nothing by a few meager efforts, without leaving anything behind that could equal the least spring of grass, the least grain of corn, the smaller wing of a mosquito. They are far from poems, wine, dreams, games, hopelessly lost in fallacious doctrines, articulated in the manner of pretentious professors. Nevertheless, they have their mission to accomplish.
- Ernst Junger, Paris Journals
>>
>>23301192
Why does this post have the Five Chan symbol? Serious question.
>>
>>23302382
4chan pass.
>>
>>23302224
I highly doubt that any of tge fiur have read the Talmud.
>>
>>23303765
the four*
>>
>>23302219
Which one?
>>
>>23301225
I read somewhere that he reads one book a week. he had a reading list that was all the typical
>I’ll look smart reading this on the plane
stuff.
not looking it up.
inb4
>lmao you’re saying you’re smarter than Bill heckin Gates!!??
no. he has his domains of genius and otherwise seems like a midwit.
I, on the other hand, have no domain of genius.
>>
>>23304410
nta btw
>>
>>23301192
i think you have to be born a reptilian to be a reptilian.
>>
>>23302204
Lmao
>>
>>23302204
>repeated child rape that caused his wife to divorce him
Proof? Those are just rumours by conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>23301192
Read a book on how to trade socks or futures/ETFs capitalists always start there
>>
>>23301210
pseud is worrying about the count of books you read as if it were the profit itself. Most effort is wasted finding the right memes to use, enjoy, or follow.
>>
>>23305891
it was documented he was with epstein all the time and his wife said that was why he left him. seems nobody wants to investigate further about all this epstein nonsense i cant imagine why you bootlicking libtard
>>
>>23301192
Just take out a small loan (~500K) from your parents. It's that easy.
>>
>>23301192
But without the money they’re unlikable spazzes. You get the attitude to have the money.
>>
>>23307178
zuck lit as hell now tho

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.