[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gay4thefreedom.png (91 KB, 340x293)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
JUSTIFY YOUR TOP 5 GUNDAM SHOWS NOW.
zeta
victory
seed
IBO

Justification is I am pretentious and autistic af come at me you 8th MS loving faggots
>>
>>22588960
>pretentious
More like pleb. Besides Victory you couldn’t have a more mainstream list of series. Just throw Wing there while you’re at it.
>>
>>22588960
Justifications are themselves the opposite of the very term. Neither I nor you owe any one else any explanation for why they like a show. It's anime. Watch it and shut up.
>>
Turn A
G
Freedom

I don’t have to explain shit to you
>>
>>22588960
CCA
Turn A
Zeta
Victory
bald grandpa knows how to make a gundam show click.
>>
File: 1402036502811.jpg (171 KB, 1440x1080)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Zeta
X
SEED
Unicorn

I'm a sucker for raw emotion and idealism
>>
>>22588960
G-Witch
IBO
Zeta
Turn A

Why yes, I applied for a tourist visa in 2022. I realize IBO and G-Witch are far from perfect, but they were my first Gundams and hold a special place in my heart.
>>
>>22588960
Macross
Patlabor
VOTOMs
Escaflowne
Dunbine

I don't care about Gundam
>>
>>22589305
>No Dragonar

shit list
>>
>>22589305
You know what? Based
>>
>>22588960
G
X
Turn A

>Justification
I refuse
>>
File: tomcat times.webm (2.94 MB, 1442x1080)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>MSG
Self-explanatory.
>Zeta
Winds of Jaburo is such a goddamn cool episode. The rest of the series is pretty cool also, but not quite as cool as Winds of Jaburo.
>Victory
https://youtu.be/v5-9zerkpAs
If you know, you know. Best use of an insert song in the franchise. Even replays it over the final few minutes over a disquietingly quiet moment to remind you of what was sacrificed to get everybody still alive to the end of the journey, and the sins of those that tried to kill them.
>G-Reco
Unapologetically chill while also being a pretty good example of Tomino's godlike battle choreography, (which has always been his strongest aspect, desu) colorful imagery even for Gundam, and honestly, pretty much anywhere depicted seems like it'd be a pretty nice place to live. Great while stoned. Every character seems to be doing what they think is right, or is at least looking out for their own interests within reason. There's no cartoonishly evil villains to root against, no shallow justice-fueled payoff to some arbitrary buildup of evil deeds, and even the closest thing to a true villain in the series dies in a pretty goofy, accidental way. It's kind of nice to have a series that makes humans act like humans, no matter their background.
>Thunderbolt
Whenever someone is curious about Gundam, I always tell them to give Thunderbolt a try simply because it's short and consumable within a small time frame while also being a distilled version of Gundam's equivalent of the "Rule of Cool." My reasoning is, as presented to those I recommend it to, "If the Sci-fi aspects and battle choreography in Thunderbolt seem cool to you, you'll probably find a lot to like in the Gundam franchise, or a least the U.C. works." You'd be surprised how many skeptics I brought over to the Gundam with December Sky alone.
>>
File: 75448.jpg (457 KB, 700x1000)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>>22588960
>Gundam '79
The only series I watched to competition. I liked it, and Fraw is ridiculously cute.
>Gundam SEED (the first 11 episodes)
Wasn't really feeling it, but since I heard it was a spiritual remake of the original series, I decided to try that instead.
>Gundam SEED Destiny (the first 6 episodes)
I liked it, but realized at some point that I had downloaded the wrong show. I meant to watch SEED, not SEED Destiny.
>Gundam Wing (the first 14 episodes)
Felt boring, tryhard and I didn't care for the cast, (unintentionally?) funny as they might have been at times. I tried watching this first since this was how a lot of people here got exposed to Gundam (via Toonami).
>Gundam Build Fighters Try (two or three episodes)
Was interested in hearing the Animax dub, since Sunrise made it available both on home video and on YouTube, which is unusual for English dubs produced for a Southeast Asian market. They normally get broadcast a few times there, then become lost media. I also wanted to watch something with Fumina in it, since I had jacked off to her plenty back in the day without ever watching the show she's from.

Justification: These are the only Gundam shows I've seen.
>>
SEED
IBO
Build Fighters (Only the first season and the solo Sei in Galaxy Cosmos short)
X

Justification? I like idealist retards, unfortunate bioweapons and above all, bonds of true brotherhood.
>>
>>22588960
X
Zeta
Turn A
Unicorn

I like em, simple as.
>>
Seed Destiny, Victory, Build Divers, 00, and X.
>>
>>22588960
>0079
Likeable characters and a lot of cool stuff. A tightly-wound, satisfying story that does almost everything right.
>ZZ
Its characters are way more likeable than Zeta's, and its worldbuilding is way cooler too especially with Moon-Moon.
>G-Reco
This show has the coolest "space stuff" in all of Gundam, what with its religious cults and Venus colonists. The characters were weak, though.
>Zeta
Gundam's best protagonist and politics.
>>
1.CCA
2.Z
3.V
4.08th
5.F91
>>
>>22588960
Zeta
G
???
>>
>>22589925
Oh yeah, War in the Pocket makes 5
>>
>>22588960
G
Seed
Reconguista
Zeta
Also >>22588977
>>
>>22588960

>G Gundam
Silly concept grounded by a serious sub plot. Plus cool Super Robot fights. Domon/Rain romance wasn't great... but by the last episode I was convinced.
>SEED
I like a lot of the MS designs, and the side characters (Mu and Murrue forever!). Pretty good music.
>0083
I like a lot of the MS designs, animation, and the general plot concepts are good... Execution not as much.
>00
I like a lot of the MS designs, and the plot was pretty original. Some god music too.
>Build Fighters
Never thought I could get so into a story about kids playing with model kits. But I did. Was always enough to make me start forgetting the weird other universe thing about Reiji... until they brought it back up again.
>>
SEED
Zeta
Wing
X

Because I like them and my taste is superior to all of your because I am a special snowflake that is superior to all of you. You are all pawns in my game of life and know that I can and will sacrifice your own lives for my needs and pleasure
>>
>>22588960
Zeta
G-Reco
Victory
SDF Macross
>>
>>22588960
Thunderbolt
08th MS Team
Cucuruz Doan's Island

I'm not a UC elitist, I just haven't gotten around to any AUs outside of G-Witch while it airing
>>
>>22588960
Kidou Senshi Gundam (1979)
ZZ
Victory
G
SD Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors

They just happen to be the best. I'd readily put L-Gaim instead of G though, but sadly it's not a Gundam show.
>>
This could have have been an interesting thread until you limited it to Gundam trash only. Every time I accuse this horrible board of only watching Gundam, I always get push back, but you faggots never do anything to convince me otherwise.
I don't even like five Gundam shows enough to do a real top five. So fuck you, OP, here's my top 5.
Tekkaman Blade
Macross 7
Mazinger Z
Getter Robo manga
GaoGaiGar
I like hot-blooded anime with lots of screaming, G Gundam is pussy bullshit compared to these shows.
>>
File: 1693733997880328.jpg (37 KB, 500x570)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
0079'
Zeta
Turn A
Build Fighters

I'll be honest these have been the only shows I've fully completed but I still feel quite strongly about all of them. That said I've seen some of the OVAs (8th MS, Stardust Memory [beautiful animation tho], CCA) and don't rate them highly compared to the actual shows. I'd like to give Victory, ZZ, G-Reco, and G Gundam a watch someday.
>>
File: rlj2o2417mp71.jpg (2.81 MB, 1447x2047)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB JPG
>>22588960
G
G-Reco

I don't need the validation of this board or it's fake-ass fans to enjoy these. Also I include Build Divers as an honorable sixth. Suck my hairy balls /m/
>>
>>22588960
I rank them based on how many times I've willingly watched them, not how good I think they are as individual productions.

Stardust Memory
Wing
G
>>
>>22588960
>Zeta.
It's fun to watch in general. Kamille is fun to watch. And his story of life is more compelling than Amuro's. 'Quattro Bajeena' gives Char an interesting shift to his character. Zeta Gundam is amazing.
>Wing.
Nostalgia factor. The political setting is interesting. I haven't watched all Gundam series, but from what I know, Sanc is the only nation in all Gundam series that practiced total pacifism only to fail miserably. Which makes you realize that is impossible (as a Government) to have this stance, even though it's something you wish for your country. Humans are war animals, as Dorothy said. Treize is the most charming antagonist in the Gundam franchise. I blame EW Wing Gundam for my fetishism with winged Gundams.
>X.
In general X is a light series. It's not really deep, and it doesn't pretend to be it. It's just a cheerful boy fighting for the girl he loves and his friends. It's a story about an innocent, naive but sincere love. It feels refreshing to watch it. Besides, it has 2 amazing OPs and a BEAUTIFUL first ED.
>Turn A.
At first I thought all the characters were idiots. But for some reason I kept watching it, and then I started to like them. Kihel became one of my favourite female leaders in Mecha's series. The setting caught my eye, this not very technological Earth, the fashion, the Moon society, etc. The interaction between characters is fun, their development feels right, logical.
And the fucking soundtrack. One of the best, if not THE BEST.
>SEED series.
Hate the characters's development. It's shit! Except for Yzak and Dearka. But separately, as individuals, all characters are very likeable. What I love of SEED is the production: the voice actors work, the soundtrack, OPs, EDs, the battles (ships battles!), how the insert songs are used, Infinite Justice is one of my favourite Gundams along Strike Freedom, i even like pilot suits and uniforms. I'm fan of the SEED world, but not of its characters' development.
>>
>>22590159
I've watched all of these and they're SEED-tier garbage. Steal better taste, fuck knows you won't develop one anytime soon.
>>
>>22588960
>come at me you 8th MS loving faggots
Why so hostile?
>>
>>22589305
You're a faggot but your list is good
>>
>>22590159
Cry even harder before killing yourself gundam raging schizo
>>
>>22590159
Your taste here is pretty limited & very popular on /m/. Watch more mecha anime before accusing this board of only watching Gundam, dipshit.
>>
>>22588960
Thunderbolt
ZZ
X
>>
>>22588960
CCA
Zeta
V
Non gundam:
Ideon
Blue gender
Macross DYRL
Dunbine
Hi no Tori 2772
>>
File: Marble_Pepe_-_3.png (1.38 MB, 1024x1024)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
00 Season 1
00 Season 2
Awakening of the Trailblazer
Thunderbolt Movies
War in the Pocket

Justification: Gundam is better when it's not written by Tomino and doesn't waste your time with monster of the week bullshit
>>
>>22589292
IBO looks very bad for a gundam anime and G-witch spins its wheels for a long time before rushing the ending. I dont really understand you anon, but I hope you watch more mecha anime, because IBO and G-witch are pretty far from mecha anime's best, I'd say its debatable that any of the gundam series are the best of /m/.

t. election tourist who joined during Fafner exodus airing
>>
>>22588960

G-Witch
Zeta
Seed Destiny (Stopped when Shinn "killed" Kira)

I dunno, they just click with me.
>>
>>22588960
>MSG
Somehow still holds up after all this time, both in spite of and in part by the animation.
>Zeta
Hands down best character writing of the franchise. An insane number of banger designs too.
>War in the Pocket
Best all rounder. Looks great, characters are great, doesn't drag on too long. Minimal flaws.
>G
Certainly not one of the best but easily one of my favorites. Crazy number of really good moments.
>Thunderbolt December Sky
Strong action and a few good character moments. Bandit Flower is Destiny levels of shitty and if I have to include it I'd replace Thunderbolt with Reco.

G-Reco would be up there in place of Thunderbolt if the ending was stronger.
>>
>>22588960
Zeta
G
X
>>
>>22588960
SEED
SEED
SEED
SEED
SEED

IF YOU DISAGREE OR CRITICIZE THIS FACT YOU ARE A CONTRARIAN FAGGOT THAT DESERVES THE ROPE
FUCK YOU
>>
>>22588960
>pretentious and autistic
The latter proves why you think those choices are the former.

>>22589145
Based.
>>
>>22590241
>>22590259
Kill yourselves immediately.

>>22590261
>Your taste here is pretty limited
Yes, because I know what I like, retard. I've watched plenty of mecha anime and know exactly what I like.
>Watch more mecha anime before accusing this board of only watching Gundam, dipshit.
This has barely anything to do with your braindead first sentence, you stupid faggot. I've watched plenty of mecha anime, over two hundred actually, which obviously isn't every mecha anime ever made but it's a good chunk compared to the retarded faggots in this thread listing the only five shows they've seen.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>22591242
Write a list of everything you watched the stick it up your ass, nigger. Your taste is shit so it really does belong in your ass anyway. Faggots like you will get roped soon when the revolution comes and I'm going to enjoy crushing your kidneys under my boot.
TLDR; die monkey fuck
>>
>>22591242
No one's taking any of your bumfuck demands or posts seriously, bitch. Plug that fuming butthole of yours and fuck off.
>>
>>22590627
>monster of the week bullshit
>Tomino
Pick one because it's obvious you've never watched a tomino anime before
>>
>>22591272
>>22591278
No u (I'm trans btw)
>>
>>22588960
>Thunderbolt
The peak of mobile suit action direction in the entire franchise. An absolute must-watch due to its short runtime for any fan and the perfect first watch.
>G-Reco
Plot and dialogue is near incomprehensible but is charming if nothing else and peak Tomino. This show is an acquired taste full of eye candy. Every fight feels so casual but in weird “This is the culture in the future” way.
>Zeta
I find it difficult to think about old UC stories as individual entries without considering the overarching story arcs of characters like Amuro and Char from the other series. Zeta is just here mostly because the AEUG/Titan factions set the narrative for countless other UC spin-offs since then.
>G-Witch
Similar to G-Reco, if you can get past the show’s strange setting, you’ll enjoy it. Mostly on my list for mech design because the characters lose me near the end - G-Reco had the decency to write side characters as side characters.
>Build Fighters
One of the most influential entries in the franchise that solidified Gunpla as a “for everyone“ thing instead of just for mecha otaku. The original series is cute and light before it began taking itself too seriously as a shonen toy fighter.
>>
>>22591281
>I'm trans
We know. Your seething faggot tier shit posting gives it away.
>>
>>22591272
>>22591278
Pathetic responses from assmad retarded Gundamfags, you niggers need to get some better taste. Maybe you will once your balls drop you zoomer faggots.
>>
>>22591293
As seen here, the Zoomer has made a bold decision to camoflauge himself into the common folk of /m/ by pointing at others. This is a common tactic which was popularized some decades before but is surprisingly quite effective even now. Now will his gambit pay off or will he be revealed as the assmad faggot he truly is? Find out next week in: /m/alding: Tales of the /m/acabre
>>
>>22591293
Oh and I also forgot to mention that I'm trans.
>>
>>22591293
The irony of this minor that likes getting fucked in the ass by bigger balls than him. Just like itt.
>>
>>22591304
He's projecting and gets off getting told off.
>>
>>22591293
Look who's crying from the little dog pile
>>
>>22591293
Now he's got a point. Except he's wrong.
>Verification not required.
>>
>samefagging this hard
How embarrassing
>>
>>22591453
I guess it helps if you believe that.
>>
>>22588968
Wing is actually the connoisseur choice as it's seen as very contrarian on /m/ and most of the zoomer crowd hasn't seen it.
>>
>>22588960
Zeta (masterpiece in direction)
X (misunderstood love story)
0083 (all-around epic)
00 Season 1 (writing is amazing)
0080 (too comfy and depressing at the same time)
>>
>>22588960
Counting movies or not?

With movies:
0079 TV
CCA
Turn A
Unicorn OVA
Trailblazer

Without:
0079 TV
Turn A
Unicorn
X
>>
>>22591453
>EVERYONE's samefagging!!
>Coping this hard
How embarrassing
>>
>>22591999
Its the most the popular gundam in the us because of toonnami. Zoomers have larping nostalgia for that era because of millennials hyping it up
>>
Wing: Best grunts
0080\
0083: Takes the grunts and supercharges them into cooler designs.
08th /
Thunderbolt: Aside from the trashbag joints, more grunts, cooler grunts, both sides equally explode excellently to jazz.
>>
>>22590648
>mecha anime's best
This is a Gundam thread. There isn't a "best" anything in here
>>
Zz
War in the pocket
Thunderbolt
Seed
CCA

I LIKE FUN SHOWS also UC is the best but Seed got me. It's the only AU that it's not boring even if the animation is shit.
>>
>>22595585
>gundam raging this hard
Stop crying
>>
>>22595585
Maybe so, your presence here is proof enough of garbage here.
>>
>>22596527
>y-you're raging, you're crying!
Pick yourself up, champ. Watch something decent for once.
>>
>>22596632
Then why have you never taken your own advice? Tastelets get the rope and you'll hang
>>
>>22596637
>n-nuh uh! No you! Get da rope!
Gundam fans are brainless apes.
>>
>>22596666
Can't lie to me Satan.
>>
>>22596666
>so he says while repeatedly coping
Typical tasteless response
>>
I'm on Episode 4. Sell me on this fucker.
>>
>>22596632
>>22596666
do you have any bullets in your arsenal? niggers these days I swear
>>
>>22588960
Turn A
CCA
G
Zeta
G Reco
>>
>>22589292
I am declaring a public fatwa on all zoomers. May Allah unleash a colony drop on you fucks.
>>
>>22595597
You don't like fun shows because G Reco isn't oun your list, when its peak fun, genki, and comfy
>>
File: vlcsnap.png (655 KB, 960x720)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>>22597231
he's a chad and fucks an autistic girl
>>
>>22596632
>>22596666
Post hit the nail on the head eh? Practice what you preach & stop seething.
>>
>>22597005
This.
>>
>>22590159
>Macross 7
You talk like a fag but your taste isn't retarded.
>>
>>22598248
Yeah i agree, that's the main thing he's got going for him at least.
>>
File: 1681064602720421.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>22588960
>G-Witch
Suletta won my heart ans my favorite Gundam MC. I also enjoyed the setting, character and MS designs, and the overall direction season one seemed to be going in. Additionally, I found the music to be pretty decent. The first OP and ED have stuck with me just for the feeling the lyrics evoke.
>00
My first Gundam. Season 1 felt a bit more real-world in its setting than most entries I’d see since.
>Unicorn
Godlike soundtrack.
>Zeta
I enjoy the Gryps conflict overall. The Messala’s introduction in particular is a standout moment for me.
>build divers re:rise
It’s the closest thing to a Gundam isekai/dragon drive type series we’ll ever get, and I like it for that. I especially enjoyed the revelation that it was in fact ”all” real.
>>
>>22588960

F91
Zeta
MS IGLOO
08th MS

I will probably get torn up for this. These are mostly carried by the art direction and the mech designs, along with the characters.
>>
>>22599839
you are based for MS Igloo, 0083 and Zeta. F91 is questionable and 08th is for retards
>>
>>22598710
You are so fucking stupid but at least you like Zeta
>>
>>22599852
I like 08th, but I would hardly call it great Gundam (Frankly, I just think the team camaraderie on both the Zeon and Feddie sides are nice. Karen and the rest of the 08th are fun to watch around in their semi-customized ground types and Norris Packard almost steals the show himself). F91 is far from good and one of the worst movies in the series but I appreciate the Yoshikazu Yasuhiko artstyle and I just really like the MS design in that movie for some reason. The F91 itself is really sleek, the new Jegan and the Heavygun are nice, and Crossbone hits it off with the Den'an Gei and Vigna Ghina.

I won't pretend F91 and 08th are GREAT or even good shows but they're in my top even with their flaws simply cause what appeals to me in them outweighs the fact they're kinda weak Gundam media in the first place.
>>
>>22590159
you are so based for saying G Gundam sucks and all of those are great
>>
>>22599867
You're a jegan + heavygun bro so I have to give you a pass
F91 is cool and all it's just unfortunate what happened to it, because it seemed like it couldve been something really special.
>>
>>22599881

Another Jegan & Heavygun truther! I will never forgive what could've been for F91. Crossbone Vanguard manga is cool and all but it's pretty clear that F91 the movie was heading in a somewhat different direction. Just wish we could've seen where it was going and all the cool ass mobile suits we missed out on.
>>
>>22599896
The dream of F91 will live on in our hearts my friend
>>
>>22599839
Good selection actually
>>
>>22588960
Thunderbolt (only the first movie, war horror porn)
The Origin (nostalgia bait and lots of Zaku I action)
Star Dust Memory (fantastic ms designs, good story, so so voice acting)
08th MS (great 90s animation, ok designs)
Tie with 00 and IBO (good designs, stories are unique, but they’re missing an X factor)
>>
>>22589720
I started Thunderbolt three days ago after randoming it aniwave and now I'm a 1/4 of the way though 0079. So I second Thunderbolt being a great starting point.
>>
>>22591999
>>22594852
i loved 0079, tried watching wing but couldn't really get into the story. i do like the art, animation and grunt designs though.
>>
>>22589720
been trying to get my friends into gundam through war in the pocket, but i suspect it's too old for them to watch. i'll try recommending thunderbolt, thanks.
>>
I really think this should have just been a general top five thread, I think the variety would have been way more interesting to read through. I'm really not sure why you'd limit it exclusively to Gundam.
>CCA
The best Gundam entry by far for me, carried mostly by the ending which I think is the perfect thematic ending to not just Amuro-Char but the whole of UC, only to be ruined by further content added that cheapens the sacrifice Amuro made. Also has a great soundtrack and great designs.
>00 Season 1
Mostly good because of how original it is. Aside from the same basic set up of Wing in that they have a team of Gundams piloted by pretty boys, the series is very unique. I think there's a lot of great worldbuilding as well. I personally hate Season 2 for how it basically turns the series into a Zeta clone, also the original Lockon was way better.
>Victory
I did say that I didn't appreciate further entries cheapening CCA, but I give Victory a pass for great designs, a great soundtrack, and the story overall. I feel like Victory pushes the war is bad themes of Gundam to the max. For example, LM is consisted of only old men, women, and children, the last people who should be fighting in a war. Their ace pilot is literally a 13 year old and they can't get an adult male to do his job.
>G Gundam
Not much to really say. It's just solid hotblooded fun. The first AU and by far the most original and unique. Why couldn't every AU take the basic framework of Gundam and do something interesting rather than rehashing 0079 as so many do? That being said, recent attempts to do so (IBO, G-Witch) are just as shit as the endless UC rehashes, they shouldn't bother making AUs at all.
>0079
The cast is quite good for the most part and the choreography of the fights is good in spite of animation that wasn't particularly good even for the time (Mazinger and other Toei Dynapro shows look better). I don't particularly love anything outside of CCA in this franchise but 0079 is alright.
>>
>>22588960
>0079
Fraw Bow's cute face occupies most of my mental capacity, leaving me unable to explain why I like 0079 so much.
>Encounters in Space
"Th-The beams!"
Basically all my favorite parts of '79, compressed into something I can watch in two hours.
>Turn A
Ao ni
Lala-lu, lala-lu...
>War in the Pocket
it's war in the pocket dude
>Wing, I guess
Relena is cute. I like epaulets, they should come back.
>>
>>22597231
He believes in God.
>>
>>22588960
The only Gundam shows I watched are G Gundam, SEED, GSD, 00, SEED Freedom, and WfM and C.E. verse is my favorite
>>
>>22604496
Also I'm not interested in any UC Gundam shows maybe except for Hathaway's Flash because the cinematography is top notch
>>
>>22603940
>The best Gundam entry by far for me, carried mostly by the ending which I think is the perfect thematic ending to not just Amuro-Char but the whole of UC, only to be ruined by further content added that cheapens the sacrifice Amuro made. Also has a great soundtrack and great designs.
This. I second this.
>>
>>22598710
>unicorn and g-bitch
awful fucking taste lmao
>>
>>22604496
>>22604500
>Also I'm not interested in any UC Gundam shows maybe except for Hathaway's Flash because the cinematography is top notch
Tastelet detected. Next time keep your opinion to yourself. Die in a fire fucking faggot
>>
File: Spoiler Image (21 KB, 400x320)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>22588960
G
Build Divers Re:Rise
Wing
>>22591999
Wing is the only Gundam casuas know.
>>
>>22590159
G Gundam is pussy shit compared to GaoGayGar? You mean the show where 75% is taken up by Fagoru and his infantile school antics? At least other Braves child protagonists are entertaining like Yuuta and of course Seiji. GaoGayGar is only hardcore in that it deals new mechafags a harsh dose of reality: just because there's a cool lion-chested robot on the cover doesn't mean the contents of the show itself will be above mediocre.
>>
What's the most gritty gundam series? I want to see VIOLENCE.
>>
>>22607947
GGG is much more hotblooded so its better, cry harder Gundambabby.
>>
>>22588960
>Waltz
No need to justify, it's probably highest effort Gundam OVA in terms of animation quality
>SEED D
Shinn is the only mainline Gundam mc who was actually a solider and not another super human space wizard baby that just happened to fall into the cockpit
>X
DX is the best looking suit in the frnchise
>Zeta
English ver had cool OP
>>
0079 has the best battles, love the animation, best overall story

08th ms team makes mobile suits seem like real robots more so than any other series

0083 love the story and just the atmosphere of the show, cool designs

Gundam X love the Gundams very cool looking especially the Virsago, love the post apocalyptic setting

G Gundam I like that it’s such a departure for the franchise and somehow it works and still feels like Gundam
>>
>>22605282
UC faggot malding because every UC gundam anime is a flop
>>
>>22608073
>he has loud hotblooded sex with gay men
Burn in hell, faggot
>>
File: Heavyarms.jpg (2.44 MB, 1778x2500)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
>G
>Seed
>Wing
>G-Witch
>IBO

My justification is that I'm a basic bitch
>>
>>22588960
SEED, this is prime 00s kino.
ZETA, feels like the most unique out of most of the gundam. it definitely was paving its own way while being made. lots of iconic character designs, music, scenes.
0080, most emotional ending with the irony. i think it's the best "oh shit" gundam has ever gotten.
G Gundam, i just wish we had a better training arc and the tournament at the end didn't turn into a round robin to a battle royale. shit was hella weird. I get that's the point that it's less about the tournament but damn.
tie between Turn A/Victory and OG for me. I think Turn A is the best one of the three, but Victory has the most epic moments and twists and turns. Not as well polished though. OG's the original and it sets up a lot of stuff I like about Gundam.
>>
honestly thinking about it, why is gundam so afraid to branch out from UC? i guess they're trying a little more now but I can't help but when I see shit like Gundam Burai where it's ancient japan gundam that's still "canon", that shit's awesome. why don't they play around with the settings and shit.
>>
>>22609359
>62 IQ down syndrome ridden Gundam rager doesn't know what flop means
>Throwing around random buzzwords at the wall.
Imao
>>
>>22609771
He even tells his boyfriend never to forget to bring home the pipe.
>>
>>22609075
>best overall story
I disagree

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.