[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ab2.png (822 KB, 680x613)
822 KB
822 KB PNG
what are profoundly Pro War Mecha anime? im tired of pussy shit I wanna see people who Fucking LOVE killing people and destroying cultures and history
>>
Legend of the Blue Wolves
>>
>>22601074
/thread
>>
>>22601061
MD Geist
>>
Turn A Gundam
>>
Front Mission first
>>
>>22601061
ebik image
>>
New Dominion Tank Police, the story of a militarized police force fighting against a slimy megacorp.
>>
Unironically og Gundam and thunderbolt. Amuro is pretty much the only child to pilot protag that doesnt have a fucking kumbaya view of the world and understands that wars need to happen. Also in battle he and Io are the epitome of TZD so theres that too.
>>
>>22601061
Jin Roh Wolf Brigade. The protagonist is part of a power armor death squad that hunts down commies in sewers and brutally murders them. I actually kinda pitied the commie in his final moments as he was trying to run away.
>>
>>22606245
This, in CCA, Amuros' issue wasn't
>"Oh why oh why cant we live in harmony, maybe we can reason with char"
Rather, it was
>"Why the fuck is Char still alive? How havent we sent death squads to kill him yet?"
Havent watched thunderbolt yet tho
>>
>>22606253
It's interesting how Amuro is total TCD the entire movie, but otherwise doesn't care about Char, whereas Char is constantly thinking about or toying with Amuro until the finale.
>>
>>22606250
I thought halfway they were gunna pussy out but i was suprised with the ending
>>
>>22606245
>>22606253
Thunderbolt's sure, but not the OG. This is the distinction between good Anti-War message and bad Anti-War message. Bad ones preach and ignore subtext just to tell you "le fighting is le bad". Good ones instead show you the negative effect it has. Becoming a soldier destroyed almost all of Amuro's personal relationships and and any he could've had if war never existed.
>>
>>22601061
VOTOMs
Dougram arguably.
>>
>>22607194
gays be like that
>>
Thanks for the lists of what NOT to watch /pol/acks
>>
>>22610538
>Becoming a soldier destroyed almost all of Amuro's personal relationships and and any he could've had if war never existed.
This, and they show you moments of Amuro being fucked up from what he's experiencing and feeling like a machine doing what he's just supposed to do. I don't know how the fuck people come out of MSG thinking it's all gung-ho.
>>
>>22601061

Last exile
>>
>>22601061
Acrobunch.
>>
>>22606245
???

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.