[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: BygZam.png (2.65 MB, 3366x2472)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
I can understand that the bald monk can control minds, but how is it possible for Newtype bullshit to spoof multiple sets of electronic sensors to show a Big Zam that isn't there?
>>
Ohtagaki has repeatedly proven he doesn't understand anything about anything in Gundam, it's practically an unrelated story just using the name for brand recognition.
>>
>>22601328
>repeatedly
Repeatedly where? When?
>>
>>22601329
Everything past the initial three volumes the series was only supposed to be.
>>
>>22601340
I'm not a fan of a lot of things in Thunderbolt (personally, I think they should've killed Io a long time ago, because the forced "balance" in the story gets to my nerves), but I don't see much in it that is explicitly "not Gundam".
The thing with the Big Zam is an egregious example of a plot hole.
>>
>>22601347
I suppose people have a hard time with it because he broke Gundam like he said he would, but he can't make up his mind by giving fap-worthy material to stray into straight-up stupidville.
>>
>>22601316
The volume in the converted oil rig was nice, but this whole climax feels like it's dragging things up, piling up plot twist after plot twist, only for the predictable "Io vs Darryl" matchup.
>>
>>22601316
newtypes can sense and target nuclear missiles with funnels in CCA, it's not too insane that they have a power that's sort of a reverse of that.
>>
New mango just dropped, boyos!
>>
>season 3 of Thunderbolt never ever
>>
>>22607736
Good.
>>
>>22607740
Tell me why
>>
>>22607775
Ain't Nothin' But a Heartache
>>
>>22607775
my ex likes it and I don't want her to be happy
>>
File: Bull-S.png (1.56 MB, 720x1423)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>22601316
>simulate digital data of the Big Zam
>mindcontroll all the scouts in the area
>feed them fake data, they relay it back to their HQ
>electronic sensors tell you something is there when it isn't
Also, gotta love that this faggot finally landed a shot just to help Daryl regain balance
>>
>>22606255
>screenshot
>>
So I was thinking about nabbing the english pos releases. Before I throw my money away, I know that shit gets fucking goofy as hell but is it at least a fun story?
>>
File: 20240503_210851.jpg (1006 KB, 1674x2162)
1006 KB
1006 KB JPG
>>22611953
Buyfag here, I love it specially since the Viz release is printed bigger than the regular nip mango. From tomes 11 to 15, iirc, the art went to shit since the author's hand exploded and had to draw left handed, but he got better
>>
>>22609183
The core fighter and leg combo clicking their heels in the background is an excellent detail.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.