[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Screenshot_3.jpg (146 KB, 950x692)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
The first like five episode of this show were genuinely fucking GREAT Wtf happened
>>
I'd say most of the first season was fine. Then the same thing happened to it that happens to all mainline Gundam shows made after SEED, the executives get involved at the halfway point and force the director to make changes to ruin it.
>>
>>22622914
You found out Tekkadan is not a group of heroes to root for, outside of Kudelia and maybe Atra they are all monsters who deserve to be put down.
>>
>>22622914
It should have ended with the first season
>>
Total kekkadan death!
>>
I was watching it and X at the same time and I was really thinking they should've switched story structure. IBO should've been more episodic with the gang tackling a mercenary mission at a time. X should be less episodic and more about the actual plot.
>>
Gjallarhorn are good guys
>>
File: Kimaris_trooper_gyoubu.png (564 KB, 600x900)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
Didn't really care much for Tekkadan, just for Gaelio and McGillis.

Also, based GyoubouCHAD slapped those Studio 3 cunts with his hand blessed by TominoGOD. Ebikawa was shook!
>>
>>22622941
Almost all four cour anime is like that. Even since the 80s.
>>
>>22623417
Gaelio and Macky were the only entertaining characters desu.
Well I guess Space Guts and his gf were fine too (even if the plot featuring his little brother was horribly written)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.