[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: op.png (2.96 MB, 1880x2922)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB PNG
This is the general thread for the alternative fan sites of the My Little Pony fandom. Discussion, development suggestions, and criticisms are all welcome here.

oops it dieded edition

>Why alternate boorus?
Recent changes to Derpibooru have made the site a less than ideal location for pony fan art. So, several new boorus have arisen to provide alternatives. Many of the altbooru owners post in thread and listen to questions and comments from anons. Note that this is NOT the Derpibooru drama general. Please keep posts about Derpibooru in the thread on mlpg.co.

>Why alternate text sites?
Pastebin.com has deleted, and continues to delete, greentexts on the site. FimFiction does not allow stories in the greentext format, so a new home is needed.

Overview: altboorus.org
>General purpose boorus
twibooru.org by Twifag [!twifag.HOY] and Not Twifag/Floorb [!!H3PJaMJmY66]
ponybooru.org by ZizzyDizzyMC [!DizzyMC4pc]
ponerpics.org by Lotus [!!WYvH32WjaoR]
rainbooru.org by Raindev [!RaInbOWink] (dev MIA)

>Specialized boorus:
booru.foalcon.com by Pathos [!!arjIjTdCTdq] - Underage
lyrabooru.org - Hot glue

>Greentext sites
ponepaste.org managed by Not Twifag/Floorb
IAS (derpy.me/1yd6A) (Text search)

>Video sites
pony.tube
pon3.stream
projectvinyl.net

>File sharing
smutty.horse (frozen until further notice)
IWIFTP

>Latest Developments:
-Anon releases searchable DNP list (derpy.me/mxM0C) (derpy.me/LSj5y)
-An anon is scraping pastebin links (derpy.me/zFWPk) (download green.zip)
-[Dead] Mediafire rip now available on IPFS (>>36440908)
-IAS Anon needs help seeding IPFS files (>>36700329)
-Reminder to backup Fimfiction (derpy.me/fPTg1)
-yuki.la likely dead, some other /mlp/ archives (>>36764936) (>>36764947) (and of course Desuarchive)
-yuki.la backup (>>>/t/1033260)
-Ponerpics gets a new dark theme (>>40265520)
-Ponemusic archive is dead, latest torrents (>>37005785)
-Poneb.in dump (>>37346011)
-Userscript to load GDrive resource keys (>>37536855)
-FimFic story filter (>>37512031)
-WiP userscript for offline "accounts" on Philomena (>>37705442)
-Twibooru still looking for help(?) (>>38113999)
-New Ponepaste dump >>38375740
-Old ponibooru.org database found (>>38882814) + beta v. of Ponibooru.org Restored (>>38872905)
-Search millions of images by MD5 or SHA1 hashes, as of 2022-08-07 (>>38927537 >>38947506)
-pony.tube (running PeerTube) updated to a newer software version (>>39172527)
-Someone is working on a new booru website, which should be cool (>>39189860)
-Missing pbooru.com images and maybe also web pages were found (>>39190286). Some users were going to share some files, but didn't yet
-Archiving stuff like old pastes
-List of alt boards https://ponepaste.org/8236
-Some scripts for scraping youtube comments
-smutty.horse still frozen until further notice?
-ponytube is on an old version, update in ???

Previous: >>40841403
>>
Why did Ainiggers shit up the last thread, can't you faggots stay in your protected class containment.
>>
>oops it dieded edition
Almost did again.
>>
Not the best start.
>>
>>40911727
Perhaps so.
>>
>>40910778
Copy Derpibooru's original upload info such as number, date, source link, and add a function for poniness (number of non-oc pony images divided by total number of uploads) for artists.
>>
>>40912959
>Copy Derpibooru's original upload info such as number, date, source link
Isn't that exactly what Ponerpics is doing?
>>
>>40911122
... and again...
>>
>>40910778
has twibooru stopped randomly deleting oc pics yet?
>>
>>40914112
No, and never will. Go away.
>>
>40914112
Obligatory reminder that what this guy is crying over, is non-pony lolicon pics being deleted for being non-pony. >>40636699
And he explicitly wants all the non-pony loli content by (formerly) pony artists to be in pony archives. >>40636879 >>40636940
And tries to gaslight people, repeatedly, that these images being deleted is some sort of change in policy rather than what the policy was since Twibooru was created, or that a single person was responsible (ignoring explicit confirmation that it wasn't >>40629910 ). Using the exact same wording furries use to try and weasel into non-furry communities, to boot. >>40636896 >>40637333 >>40637382 >>40638138
And then tries to deny, attack, and reverse victim and offender (as expected). >>40651599
>>
>>40913930
Yep.
>>
>>40914734
This guy is still at it?
>>
>>40915562
>>
>>40916443
>>
How hard is it to make your own booru?
>>
>>40916774
Depends on your resources and the autism you're willing to put into it.
>>
File: 6749668.jpg (749 KB, 2000x2000)
749 KB
749 KB JPG
Well, the site hasn't crashed in the last ~44 hours it's been up since we made this, in retrospect, obvious change, so it seems to be more stable
>>
>>40917468
What "this obvious change"?
>>
>>40913194
I stand corrected.
>>
>>40917540
Given the image I have to assume partnered with the US Marine Corps.
>>
>>40917468
Are there plans to move back to the newer version of philo since it fixed other site issues or is the obvious change something you'd rather not repeat?
>>
Up.
>>
File: 3185147.png (993 KB, 1830x2200)
993 KB
993 KB PNG
>>
>>40920239
chocolate mare!
>>
>>40920239
What a cutie.
>>
>>40919185
>>
>>40912959
>poniness
You can do it yourself with API and userscript
>>
Not letting it drop.
>>
File: 3186540.png (781 KB, 4822x5000)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
>>
I might be the only person trying to use this function but,
In Twibooru, when I try to rearrange the pics in a gallery the changes are never saved. They return to how they were originally arranged after I refresh the page. Twifag fix very please!
>>
bump
>>
>>40923031
I think Twifag is still on vacation.
>>
>>40918583
Yes. The difficulty is that we believe the new code actually has *multiple* issues. But we are working on getting the new code to work correctly
>>
Twimporter is not twimporting.
>>
File: 3186489.png (9 KB, 651x617)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>
pony.fm down
>>
>>40924117
Any chance the "related image" button could be turned back on in the interim?
>>
>Page 10
>>
File: 3186874.jpg (271 KB, 1636x2232)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>
>>40925340
Can confirm, it's still not available.
>>
Up.
>>
>>40917468
I see no difference, but what did you change, also can the new themes work now its fixed?
>>
>>40927628
>I see no difference
What do you mean by that?
>>
File: 3187263.png (1.98 MB, 2250x2850)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>
>10
>>
>>40928632
I will save your general
>>
Unintentionally or not, PonerPics, you are blocking the Twibooru importer. Get 403 Forbidden constantly on both the API and image files. Let me know how we can sort this out.
>>
>>40929486
Thank you.
>>
Feels like the board has become a tad faster than before.
>>
>>40929675
>site has been very open about having ongoing server issues
>"Why isn't your site letting me endlessly request shit?"
Dumbass
>>
>>40931313
That's what rate limiting is for. Ever wonder why the site has a 10 second cooldown on uploads?
>>
>>40931313
If you knew how the importer worked, you'd know it only makes two requests per uploaded image, 30 minutes apart. Less than a normal user browsing the site. But that's irrelevant - the site doesn't let me make even a single request.
>>
File: 1505950604128.jpg (51 KB, 599x535)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>40929675
I should preface by saying that the "Internal server error" is not completely new or unique. I believe I saw it about 3 times in 2023, maybe 2022, before the errors became frequent. Philomena crashes, and restarting philomena on the server allowsit to run again.

I should preface as well that PonerPics traffic in terms of number of unique users and data transferred is down significantly now and for most of 2024 than it was at its peak shortly after Marefair in september of 2023. Unique users are fully 1/3 lower than they were just after Marefair, and about 25% lower than they were back in August just beforeMarefair. If we look at the amount of data downloaded, the difference is even greater. It's down fully 40% from what it was at peak in October, or even 40% lower than it was in the month of December last year, when the regular crashes began.

I'm not entirely certain when the crashes began, but looking through messages it seems to have been around Christmas of 2023. The website would give an internal server error, need to be restarted, and then it would do it again. This started happening consistently, multiple times a day, every single day. Pupper showed me how to restart Philomena on my computer - I don't know how to code, mind you - so that I could restart it while he wasn't around. This went on for weeks. We did not know what caused the internal server error. We could tell that it had something to do with Elastisearch. We could guess that some kind of query or action was overstressing elastisearchsuch that it would time out, or otherwise consume too much data. But we had no idea why that would happen.

The first guess would be, as someone in this thread suggested, that our server was shit and unable to handle the number of requests it was given. We were, to besure, using a very cheap server that Pupper recommended, that surely leaves a lot to be desired as specifications go. But we have been on this server since March of 2023. Why would it be crashing regularly, now, multiple times every day, but not crash at all in the month of October? Or indeed, why was it stable back in 2023? Why is this only happening now, when our traffic is much lower than before?

Pupper believed from the very beginning, and has believed since, that the constant crashing of Philomena and Elastisearchwas caused by some hostile outside actor that had found an error or weakness in Philomena or Elastisearch set up a bot to make specific queries that would cause Philomena to crash. I dismissed Pupper's belief more or less out of hand. The timing of the crashes did not correspond to a human sleep schedule, but were common late at night or early in the morning, would happen periodically every few hours rather than all at once or after a long delay - and most of all, it seemed very unlikely that someone would attack the site without claiming credit for it on X, on 4chan, or wherever.
>>
>>40931379
Then the day came, and we moved servers and moved to an updated version of the code. And it did not take an hour for the site to crash. Updating the code solved nothing. In retrospect I should have figured the problem wasn't the code. Derpibooru, Ponybooru, and Manebooru all run Philomena and don't have this problem. Ponyboorueven runs a very outdated version of Philomena, like we do, and they don't have this problem. And surely it wasn't likely to be caused by the unique changes we made to the code, as those occured years ago, and this was recent. So we were left to try to guess where the error was occuring. Pupper is not very familiar with the inner workings of Philomena still, and so he had no idea where to look.

The crashes became much worse. I had already started the practice of taking a personal laptop with me to work so I could use it to restart philomena. Most mornings that I woke up, the site was on an internal server error. On mornings when it wasn't, it often would be by the time I made it to work. And several times I would restart philomena after waking up, just for it to crash again by the time I got to work. Opening the site on my phone would always fill me with apprehension, because the chances that I would open it to see that it crashed were not small at all. I would restart the site several times in one day, and I have no idea how many times Pupper did it. I'm honestly amazed that we only lost 1/3 of our users, because every single time Philomena has to be restarted, the importer is turned off, to the degree we would sometimes go days without imports.

About one week ago, Pupper came up with the idea of simply triplingthe amount of data allottedto elasticsearch. This was such an obvious solution that I'm kind of embarrassedwe did not think of this months ago. Of course, we didn't know what was causing the crashes. Pupper was still very much of the belief that there was a vulnerability in elastisearch, and some hostile outside actor was crafting a request and sending it through a bot to crash our site. I told him, for about the 5th or so time that I did not believe that there was any kind of attack on our server. He asked me to set Cloudflare to "I'm under attack!" so I went to do this.
>>
>>40931382
Yeah, "I'm Under Attack" is going to block API requests, especially from other datacenter IPs. You need to whitelist the Twibooru scraper IPs, or turn off Cloudflare on the image and API endpoints. I sent you a PM on PonerPics.
>>
>>40931382
Now, I need to clarify that I have been checking PonerPics' traffic on Cloudflare periodically for the last 4 years. I know where our users come from. I know what is normal, and I know what is not normal. The vast majority of PonerPics traffic comes from the United States. It easily gives as much traffic as every other nation combined, and at least twice as much traffic as the next 4 highest traffic nations combined. The second highest traffic nation is usually Canada, with maybe something like 1/8 as much as traffic as from the United States. The Russian Federation is often in 3rd, and always in the top 5, with something like 1/20 to 1/10 of all traffic coming out of Russia. The top 5 is usually rounded off with Germany and Great Britain. We will get small numbers of requests from almost every nation in the world, but no countries really stand out, especially non-western countries. The pattern of usage is generally about what you'd expect for an English language show with an oddly high Russian fanbase. This pattern has been very consistent for many years. I had been checking cloudflare semi regularly out of morbid curiosityof how the frequent crashes were affecting our user numbers. I had noticed unique users were down, though the total number of requests were not.

Then I checked traffic by country, and was horrified by how anomalousthe results were. Hong Kong was number 1, with about 60% more requests than the United States. Austria was number 3, with more than half as many requests as the United States, and more than twice as many requests as Russia and the United Kingdom combined. Now, I had to take Pupper's theory seriously. I did as Pupper requested and turned on a captcha for the whole website. I found out through cloudflare that Hong Kong and Austria were indeed bots, unable to handle the simple security. Hong Kong has two IP addresses, and Austria has one. Googling the IP addresses gave us no useful information, save the hosting companies used by the IP addresses. I assume that these IPs are not web crawlers, because we've been crawled by Google and Yandex for years, and they've never used these countries before. Hong Kong was generating at least 11,000 requests every single hour. Austria was generating around 3,500 every hour. For point of reference, Great Britainwould generate maybe 11,000 requests in a day.
>>
>>40931398
What is worse than the sheer volume of requests is the way they are made. These requests are not continuous,but rather, the Hong Kong IPs would, every minute or so, access 5 pages all in the same second. As the timer doesn't delineatetime more precisely than the second, it's likely that the pace of these queries is much higher than just 5 a second. Exactly what page would be accessed varied. Sometimes it was an image, sometimes it was a watchlist, and sometimes it was a tag. It's not hard to imagine that the bots opensa tag page, it creates an inquiry in elastisearch to search that tag. It's also not hard to imagine that sometimes, all 5 pages are tags. And with at least three different IP addresses active, it's not hard to imagine that every hour or so, multiple bots align to make10+ inquiries in much less than a second. And with Elastisearch being budgeted a small portion of an already rather underpowered server, this could very possibly cause a crash. What I knew for damn sure was that I didn't see these bots active on PonerPics before the crashes started. I think I may have seen Austria before, and I believe I have seen bot activity out of the People's Republic of China recently (likely after the crashes started), but this many requests from this small number of bots is new.

At Pupperwoff's request, and with confirmation from Porter that the captchawas preventing the upload of images through the importer, I turned off the captcha, and decided to throttle Austria and Hong Kong specifically. Then I noticed that Switzerland was suddenly creating a very high number of requests. I watched it for a couple hours, until it was clear that it was making 16,000 requests every hour. This was unacceptable, so I throttled that country too. That source was also using two IPs. I decided to stop throttling Austria after the first day, as it was "only" making about 3,000 requests an hour. That one Austrian IP is still responsible for 80,000+ requests a day. I do not know who these bots are from. I believe that Austria and Hong Kong are likely two different people/groups. I think that Switzerland likely comes from one of the other bot owners, most likely Hong Kong, as it only came online after I started throttling the bots, and the number of requests per hour is obscenely high, like Hong Kong.
>>
>>40931356
>>40929675
>>40931392
We currently only have three settings that are new:

A high security setting
"Managed" challenges for Hong Kong
"Managed" challenges for Switzerland

Looking at your PM, I think I know what the issue is
>>
>>40931401
.ch was very likely Twibooru, though 16,000 seems a bit high - the way it works, if an import fails it does progressive backoff, so it retries in say a minute, then 2 minutes, then 4 minutes, etc - but when the importer gets stuck for awhile (usually because one of the services crashes,) when it comes back online it'll retry all of the pending requests at a rate of about 1 per second and apply backoff if they start failing again.
>>
>>40931406
The IP address you linked me is noted by Cloudflare as being blocked after delivering 29 requests in a single second... continuously over several seconds with 32,000 pages of managed challenges blocked in the last 24 hours
>>
>>40931434
Yeah, because there's 4000 imports backed up right now - what do you want me to do about it? They're all going to be retried until they're done.

Also can you please either message me here or in PM but not both at once?
>>
>>40929675
We fixed it! TL;DR it was unintentional.

i) Something(???, I'm not sure what) made imports start failing, leading to a huge backlog of them, in the thousands.
ii) This causes the progressive retry to keep retrying them, slower and slower, but still a lot at first (I think it starts out at once per 10 seconds and slowly backs off to once per day, but multiply that by 1000 imports and you see the issue.)
iii) PP staff decided to block anyone making excessive requests, assuming they were doing something untoward
iv) Twibooru got caught up in that
v) The solution was for me put a hard limit on the global number of requests so even if this happens again we don't look like a bad bot

However, due to that limit, the old imports will take forever to come through, so be patient! Probably about 5 hours before it's caught up again :p
>>
Isn't it just funny how ponerpics has such a tiny userbase that 10,000 requests in an hour freaks them out? Seriously, that's enough to allegedly break the site? Maybe they're just salty about twibooru "stealing" their images and grasping at straws for an excuse to ban them?
>>
File: 1499327209672.png (173 KB, 420x420)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>40931561
Requests is not the issue. The issue is elastisearch queries, which some of the requests may or may not correspond to. The two countries were throttled a week before Floorb stated that one of them corresponded to his importer. Floorb has not claimed to have anything to do with the Hong Kong IPs, which were responsible for the bulk of it.
>>
>>40931561
meds
>>
File: 1505272787829.png (390 KB, 597x597)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>>40931561
You know what? You've got me. Now that I've already won, I'll come out and tell you my evil plan.

I am super, super jealous of the software that Twibooru runs on. So I used my super sekrit high powered software and used it to look through all of the 10,000s of thousands of IPs PonerPics comes in contact with, and figured out which one was Twibooru's importer. Then I spent several months pretending like PonerPics was having internal server errors, and when it was time to lay my trap, banned Twibooru's importer country as well as several others! I waited for him to admit it was affected on 4chan, and of course pretended like I didn't know which IP it was until he DMed me. Then, when he asked me to, I unblocked it! Mwahhahhah!

And now, I have Disney and Warner Brothers in a bidding war for my story, as Disney wants to use it for the villain's plan in She Hulk Season 2, and Warner Brother's wants to use it for the villain's plot in Madame Web 2. And once I sell the movie rights, I will use that money to buy a less shitty server, even less shitty than Twibooru's servers! And then, PonerPics will have even fewer server errors and importer halts than Twibooru! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And there's nothing you can do about it, because the studios are just going to keep on making superhero films.
>>
>>40931398
I'm sure Austria is solely me archiving, so pls no block.
>>
>>40931796
Actually, the amount of requests should only be because your installation has some errors, and my downloader also has some errors I was too lazy to fix.
>>
>>40931704
I can't believe you would do such a thing D:
>>
>>40931532
You're getting slammed by petalbot lol
It hits every link and possible query it can input to scrape all data, which means it spams deep ES queries
They did that shit to my philo instance mid December, took me less than a minute to figure out and fix lmao
>>
>>40932237
I think you replied to the wrong guy. I'm not having any problems with my site.
>>
>>40932242
Which ever of you runs ponerpics and didn't check logs lol
Not very assuring how it took them four months to even notice and still not understand why
>>
>>40931379
So basically, you started getting attacked a few months after Mare Fair, where you cohosted a panel for boorus. Curious. If I was a theorizing man I'd almost say there's some relation there.
>>
>>40931401
...But then why PonerPics did not crash when I downloaded thousands of images a while ago? I did not throttle requests much.
My most recent download was Derpibooru, it did not crash even when I run it completely untrottled, as much requests as possible per second. 2500 pages in a minute/few minutes or so. Cloudflare did get involved a couple of times, though, not the usual captcha, but white screen with plaintext Cloudflare error code, but changing my VPN's IP fixed it.
So either the attacker does something very specific, or your new server sucks ass (AFAIK you moved to another server at some point).
>>
>>40932631
It's not an attack, it's petalbot. It's notorious for hammering poorly run sites to death
Derpibooru probably wasn't affected either because they block it, or their server is just beefier
It's not a good sign it took them this long to figure out something clueless wordpress users realize in less than a day
>>
>>40932631
>>40932867
I'm not an IT guy. I have a liberal arts degree and a day job, but it isn't in IT. Maybe Pupper would have found it if he ran the cloudflare? I don't know.

>>40932237
That might be it

>>40932254
I doubt it

>>40932631
Requests and downloads are not the issue. The issue was that elastisearch was being overloaded. It's likely specific elastisearch queries that were causing the crashes.
>>
Bump.
>>
>>40932915
>I'm not an IT guy
Did you not read what >>40932867 said? Even a lowly wordpress user could figure this shit out, liberal arts degree or not. That said, what the hell was pupper doing if it could be this simple fix? I'm surprised you still maintain a booru with this level of incompetence and that people put up with it.
>>
File: 2018708.gif (1.42 MB, 535x475)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB GIF
>>40934352
>Posts "oh yeah! It's so obvious!" only after a different poster points it out
>Didn't know or post about petalbot or the solution before today, and neither did floorb, zizzy, darkdoomer, ponyporter, or anyone in the thread
Anon, I'll admit that I thought you were pretty clever when in >>40931561, you figured out that I faked the internal server errors as a part of a larger scheme to temporarily disable Twibooru's importer. However, my patience with you has reached its end. I will now use the FBI software I used to isolate Twibooru's importer, and use it to find your location, which I will then give over to Kathleen Kennedy in Disney. They in turn, shall send the People's Liberation Army to your house, and replace you with a diverse, empowered, female version of yourself, who shall post on 4chan in your name, improving representation on the board. By the time you read this post, I suspect it will be your new, diverse self. Farewell!
>>
>>40934631
To be fair it doesn't sound like you asked for help
A quick look at the server or CF logs would have shown the HK IPs and the URIs they were loading, and a whois would have shown they're all from petalbot, and that lead to how to block it
4-5 months is a really bad turnaround for diagnosing a critical issue and instead circling around conspiracy theories about the philo contributors or complaining about code issues
Hard to see the point of using ponerpics over twibooru, just seems like a wast of money and time
Also hard to see why ponybooru even exists but that's a different topic
>>
>>40934795
>Why isn't everyone using MY favored altbooru >:(
These arguments were stupid four years ago and they're still stupid now.
>>
File: you probably should.png (844 KB, 613x800)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
>>40934795
even i'm not this much of a schizo anon
>>
>>40934631
...yes, because I totally have access to your logs and philo instance. In comparison to your developer, who definitely didn't have access to that and that's why it took you guys 4 months to fix the issue...
...I can also see your liberal arts degree being used to its fullest extent...
>>
>>40934795
>whois would say that it's petalbot
They literally don't. I looked up the IPs on whois, and all it said was that they were using Alibaba.

>Nooooo people can't keep using their preferred boorus! Everyone needs to use the booru I use!
This reminds me.

Among the works completed in the last month were a series of changes to the site to be implemented in the new code. These include fixes to long-standing issues like favorites not being correct or the navigation arrows not working, but also new features like embedded images and more sources of uploads, as well as new themes. These will now implemented on the existing code rather than the updated set, so there will not be a conversion to markdown.

Of course what I really want is the automated backend-importer. Pupper actually made pretty significant progress on the code for updating legacy scores and tags on imported images, although there is a big of a snag now with the speed at which it occurs. I'm hoping that because we don't have to switch code sets, the process will be smoother.

As always, we are looking for help on the technical side. Volunteers are always welcome, although honestly I'd accept paid help. I've tried to pay Pupper, but he won't accept anything.

>>40934894
DM me on PonerPics about volunteering. Or Discord, whichever
>>
Up.
>>
>>40931561
>twibooru "stealing" their images and grasping at straws for an excuse to ban them
That's the most retarded claim I've read in a long time.
>>
>>40935560
The purpose of those posts is to get attention. You gave him attention, expect more retarded posts
>>
>>40932915
Are you guys just... completely fucking dumb and retarded or something?
>>
>>40935628
Fair point.
>>
>>40935400
>>
>>40934925
>Volunteers are always welcome
I've volunteered more than once, but I was declined. Let me know if you want to revisit that.
>>
>>40937211
Would you give Pathos and Zizzy root access to Twibooru server's OS? No? I thought so.
>>
>>40937243
I wouldn't give anyone but Twifag that, no matter who they were or weren't. I don't need "access" to anything to provide advice and assistance.
>>
>Page 9
>>
Bumpen.
>>
I've seen people post these links like kissable.bluefast.horse which look like an alternative to smutty. Is it available publicly or is it completely private?
>>
>>40938571
Probably just some random person's HTTP server.
>>
File: 1669954134659169.gif (67 KB, 550x428)
67 KB
67 KB GIF
>>40931532
Hooray!
>>
>>40937871
Yes.
>>
Archive thread is still did so I'll post this here.

https://www.youtube.com/@DARKANBRONY/videos

Account got hacked and is posting videos about cheats so expect it to be terminated.
>>
>>40939521
Actually on second look at this channel its mostly just reuploads. They've all been up for a decade or more though.
>>
I feel like we will soon need a 4chan alternative. Getting captchas for posts is already on a 1 minute delay, making threads are on 5 to 10 minute delay, ip counter is off, netflix doing a "documentary" of 4chan interviewing a bunch of purple and green hair things, on other boards mods delete a bunch of normal threads while keeping whatever aligns with the propaganda they need to push, etc.
>>
>>40939619
We have nhnb.
>>
Bump.
>>
>>40939619
Not to mention random "IP blocks" that don't block by IPs. Both text and image variants. They magically go away after a few days, meaning cookie age must be days old before you're allowed to post text or images.
>>
>>40935400
Agreed.
>>
>>40939625
It's still alive?
>>
>>40940951
Well, the site still exists. People don't really use it though.
>>
>>40940967
I figure that's going to change if this site really goes tits up at some point in the future.
>>
>>40941226
Boiling frogs.
>>
How come the certificate for ponepaste is expired?
>>
>>40941524
It happens every 3 months, because for some reason Let's Encrypt auto-renews it but doesn't restart nginx despite my effort to make it do so, and it happens just infrequently enough for me to not put a lot of energy into figuring out why.
>>
>>40941538
>3 months
>infrequently
It's good to be young
>>
>>40941538
How long does it take to restart? The site is still down for me.
>>
Up again.
>>
Ponerporter down?
>>
hmm, ponepaste still timeout erroring
>>
>>40942982
Looks like it's back and working.
>>
>Page 10
>>
>>40939619
>I feel like we will soon need a 4chan alternative.
Lol. Lmao even.
>>
>>40944280
It never hurts to be prepared, just in case.
>>
>>40944376
There have been dozens of 4chan alternatives. They go down in three ways: /pol/ but more schizo, cp, or have all of four active users a month
>>
>>40944409
When I saw that post, I wanted to make an epic collage of the hundreds of times somebody had used the phrase "4chan alternative" or "mlp alternative" on Desu, but they've only been used about thirty times total. It's more on other boards, but it's one of those Youtube/Twitter/Patreon things where an alternative does get made every couple of years but then immediately dies from lack of users. Ponychan, mlpol, nhnb and the /mlp/ on *chan are/were ghost towns. (You) can set one up right now super easy. Grab a generic webhost (you can get a real server later if it takes off) and some FOSS chan software. I could do it in literally twenty minutes, but nobody would ever use it.
>>
>>40944676
>(You) can set one up right now super easy.
And then get in a jail because a certain organization spammed illegal pics into your board while you slept.
>>
Crawlers and bots collecting images have a huge impact on the servers, it's a well known issue, so here's some unrelated question but regarding Foalbooru, foalcon.moe, is it ok how Pathos use the entire site as a source of content for generating AI foalcon? Isn't this against the morale or idea of altboorus?
>>
>>40944899
Boorus don't own images, artists do.
>>
>>40944899
>Crawlers and bots collecting images have a huge impact on the servers,
maybe if your server software and hosting provider are still living in the year 2000
>>
File: 3 Ponks laugh.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>40944899
>waaaaah AI
here's your (You) you jokester
>>
>10
>>
Late night bump.
>>
So did anyone do autotag model for MLP? What about character recognition?
>>
File: meerfk.png (1.29 MB, 2032x1588)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>40944899
>Foalbooru, foalcon.moe, is it ok how Pathos use the entire site as a source of content for generating AI foalcon

No, we had this conversation in the previous thread, and even if he does that should be the least of our concern about the people using the site instead.
If you know what I mean.MAPs.
>>
>>40946136
>>
Up again.
>>
>>40947620
These people need to be eradicated. Not because of their pedophilia, but because of their humanization fetish.
>>
>>40938571
I dunno
>>
>>40947262
None that I'm aware of, no.
>>
Bump.
>>
>>40949803
I know that someone did a plot detection
>>
>>40947262
can be done, color pattern detection etc, but is it necessary, how to implement it ?
hell even myself i don't name my image files, and still miss tags.
>>
File: wat.png (50 KB, 466x604)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
hey, what are you doing here page 10, we're not dead yet
>>
ETA for ponerpics upgrade to newer version?
>>
>>40952603
>>40934925
>>
>>40951970
I hope you're right.
>>
Ponerpics not importing again.
>>
Up.
>>
Bump.
>>
Not much happening here at the moment.
>>
>>40954986
What do you mean? We have the protest of Sunnyfeetfan and allies going on in Ponerpics https://ponerpics.org/images/6928738
>>
>>40947262
I uploaded a porn image to a generic image detector (think it was ChatGPT4?) and it determined it was "a shiny anthro pegasus laying on its side holding a can of energy drink" - you could probably find the image on Twibooru using that description. So I think it's possible, especially with fine tuning a model for MLP and booru tags.
>>
>>40955731
Can't they believe they went full troon before freeing Sunnyfeetfan, Ponerpics has fallen off.
>>
Ugh... So, it looks like someone spam reported us to our hosting provider. You can see the letter I just received from the hosting company here: https://twibooru.org/provider-letter.txt

So... I guess we have no choice but to comply, or possibly switch providers. Any ideas anons?
>>
File: yes i'm tired.jpg (155 KB, 851x1418)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>40956267
Nevermind, Ponerpics suddenly only barely loses in the shit joke day department.
Truly we live in a clown-based reality when Derpibooru manages to succeed here.
>>
>>40956354
Several of our staff hate it when I do anything that actually changes the site because they have bad experiences in the past with Derpibooru doing stuff you can't turn off
Also, Derpibooru one is recycled from like 8 years ago but nobody here is old enough to remember
>>
>>40954986
>not much
Fimfetch is going full derpibooru.
https://fimfetch.net/foalcon-advisory
Given Fimfarchive is lacking deleted fics, we need an actual archive for fimfic.
>>
>>40956453
Working on it as we speak. It won't be full-on Twific, but it will be something to tide us over. Also, you can get deleted stuff from Fimfarchive by downloading old versions and merging them in
>>
File: 1616002118907.jpg (50 KB, 472x547)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>40956453
Another somebody with god complex going on thousands of witch hunts literally genociding people online because it's "his fandom"
What kind of life had he been living to reach a point where you murder 5000 people?
>>
>>40956453
Oh please not again.
>>
>>40956453
Correction: it's full manebooru. The Foalstein List has such gems as:
>Openly admits to dating 16/17-yo in US/Germany while living in NZ. Also shown prone to outbursts of racial slurs.
>Soliciting for a date from a user they knew to be a minor (17) and direct implications about asking for sex.
>Sexual harassment / attempted grooming of a user they knew was a minor in DMs
>Sent sexually-explicit text in a public channel of a MLP server sexually-explicit text doubleplusungood enough to land you on Foalstein List: the spongebob copypasta
>Pretending to be between 5-9
>Attempted to groom a minor in DMs (reported by minor, no screenshots of DMs obtained)
>Posted porn in a MLP server general chat. Further investigation found them associated with nazi furries and ā€œteachers are literally pedophilesā€ posts on their Twitter.
>Racism/transphobia, 2nd hand report of cp + grooming, could not verify
A lot of the "verified proof" is either completely unrelated messages or accusations too, that is, not proof at all by the normal people's definition of the word.
The derpiusers list also has an "Untagged Foalcon" listing, which is, quote,
>Images that are "untagged" are images that were manually reviewed and found to sexualize young or teenage characters but do not have the "foalcon" tag. My understanding of the reasoning for why many of these images are not tagged is because "they aren't foals" - eg, the artist aged up a 7-year-old to be 14. Or the creature's species is not equine. Or they may argue that "cutie marks are the age of consent in Equestria" as if that reasoning makes the imagery non-pedophilic. Some of these images in the "untagged" list were even confirmed to be hosted on a lolicon site, yet Derpibooru staff refused to remove the image when I reported it.
And for everyone "proven", remember: they shared your names and your DMs without your consent. This means it's entirely within moral high ground to share THEIR usernames.
>>
>>40956453
>Irrelevant enough to not be in the list
>Not favoriting anything and always posting as Background Pony is paying off
Well, that at least confirms that this harassment-campaign-leading SJW have no inside staff in derpibooru.
>>
Cloppy Hooves here. Apparently I'm on the list because I've drawn foalcon and loli. No DMs or anything illegal. I'm not even into the shit. I'm just some dude living paycheck to paycheck lol.

I don't know if it's related but I had someone randomly DM me accusing me of sending unsolicited nudes. I left the DMs and called them out in public in my server. Demanded they post these so called nudes right there for everyone to see. They post a couple of random dudes with completely different bodytypes and dick sizes. Everyone present laughed them out of the server lmfao.
>>
>>40956453
List Chads? Where we at?
>>
File: 1665043120636032.jpg (157 KB, 1254x1253)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
I need some clarification on this one:

>Images that are "untagged" are images that were manually reviewed and found to sexualize young or teenage characters but do not have the "foalcon" tag.

I spotted in the list around 100 or so pictures in this category that are extremely fetishistic, including gore, vore and diapers. Does this mean he manually crawled through this extreme content and classified every single picture by hand? This process must have taken years
>>
File: foalstein.jpg (60 KB, 947x688)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>40956888
Classifying isn't hard for people like Foalstein. "Does it get my dick hard? FOALCON!"
He most likely just crawled "foal" and "delicious flat chest".
>>
>>40956453
>https://fimfetch.net/foalcon-advisory
archive ph/ZJ6kz
ghost archive org/archive/6YWpq
Ghost archive can get the scripts for the expanding boxes, but neither is able to grab the images.
>>
>>40956453
>listed at least one dead guy
lol
>>
>>40956923
https://litter.catbox.moe/vn6vgx.txt
Here's the links to images, someone download them please.
>>
>>40956997
>>40957188
https://iwiftp.yerf.org/Pony/Miscellaneous/Fan-made/FimFetch%20meltdown/
>>
>>40956997
https://files.catbox.moe/06dfkj.zip
sha256sum 1023a5b1ce999d88ed76d8d71f750b299927a2711e3bd20f3c3de42a6a06f25e
The file "https://fimfetch.net/foalcon-advisory/img/princessfluttershy_flist-maybe.png" had 404'd by the time I got to it.
>>
>>40956453
>https://fimfetch.net/foalcon-advisory
I can't wait for the lawsuit for the mass doxxing.
>>
>>40957270
>doxxing
>literally only screencaps and usernames
What you smoking, mon?
>>
>>40957407
https://law.stackexchange.com/questions/101304/is-there-some-kind-of-law-that-even-if-data-is-legally-compiled-from-public-sour
As with all laws, it's depends on the country, and on how much you want to spend on lawyers. Intent also matters:
https://law.stackexchange.com/questions/90523/is-it-ever-illegal-to-spread-true-facts-with-malicious-intent
>>
File: Untitled.png (56 KB, 792x202)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
Current status of FoalFetch... I've been hacking away at it for about 8 hours now. I've got all the relevant pages implemented - search, results, story and chapter viewing... Search is about half-implemented (some of the fields don't work.) I'm currently at a bit of a block, trying to work out some bugs in the script I'm using to import the fimfarchive into FoalFetch's database. I'm going to TRY to get it out tonight, but I can feel my death approaching ever nearer, so it may be tomorrow instead.
>>
>>40957938
Stop dying, nigger. You don't have permission.
>>
File: 1606314559125.png (73 KB, 512x512)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>40957938
You go King
>>
>>40957938
Alright, a little update... I added a bit more stuff to the search. The script to import the fimfarchive data into FoalFetch is running. Unfortunately, I didn't code a progress counter for it, and it's already been going for about half an hour, so I have no idea how far along it is, but I'm too afraid to restart it with progress in case it's almost done. In addition, I'm waiting for a VPS to be set up for the site. I'm thinking I'm gonna head to bed, and get it finished up in the morning. There's not really much to share in terms of screenshots since I just ripped the design directly from FiMFetch, but you'll get to see it all tomorrow.
>>
>>40958272
As usual, I forgot to mention something: once it's polished up and bug tested, it will be fully open source, including the scripts I used to import the fimfarchive dumps and instructions to use them, so that anyone else can set up a copy if they want.
>>
>Page 10
>>
Late night bump.
>>
>>40958272
The script crashed overnight. I fixed the issue and also added a progress counter. It seems to be doing about 1000 stories every 2 or 3 minutes, and there's over 200,000, so it will indeed take awhile. I could probably parallelize it because it seems to be CPU-bottlenecked (it has to parse every EPUB file,) but ideally I only have to do this once, so...
>>
>>40960041
Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>40958272
While that's catchy, this is kind of like naming twiboorr/ponybooru something like "nazibooru" and expecting it not to have a negative effect.

Unless you're fine with that or I misunderstand what you're doing, in which case do whatever you want.
>>
>>40961180
>site owner goes full retard, bans all X content
>someone else makes a different site and names it after X
Doesn't seem like much of a stretch. Anyone who'd be upset about the name is on Tardo's side anyway.
>>
>>40961200
so then yes it's exactly like naming them nazibooru
glad we agree
>>
>>40961202
(same anon as this)
Wait this is just an archive with no direct community interaction, right?
So we can't really have an off-putting cabal of sussy squatters anyway? There's no way for a culture to develop in the first place, let alone chase people out by being weirdos?

In that case I'm just basically wrong.
>>
>>40961220
Yeah - I said awhile ago (yesterday) that this isn't going to replace Twific, it's just going to be something to tide us over as a searchable archive
>>
>>40957938
BasƩ !
>>
>>40958272
>FoalFetch
Love the theme, love the aesthetic. Will it have an open API for anyone to make tools/apps for the site? <3
>>
>>40961524
Sure, I don't see why not! I can work on that once I get the initial release out - still working on that as we speak, mainly with processing the absolutely horribly inconsistent fimfetch data
>>
>>40957938
Based.
>>
>>40957938
Based but give arc his stuff back pretty pls
>>
FoalFetch is almost ready... I'm just doing some final testing and data import into the production server now.
>>
>>40962774
with any luck, the dorks try to ddos it and you can send the cyber attack to the feds
>>
>>40962774
Gib docker container
>>
https://foalfetch.net/ is live... It's probably really buggy, so please let me know if you find anything amiss. The basics should be there, though. Feature requests are welcome. I've already noticed some of the tags display are wonky, so I'm going to work on that. Also, searching for negative tags in search seems to not function.

>>40962875
is this bait or do you not know my feelings on docker
>>
>>40962910
Feature requests:
- Separate the different kinds of tags into sections each with its own dropdown for better searching.
- Word count and chapter count search criteria, or if they already exist, buttons for them.
- Search by whether fics are deleted from FiMfiction or not (and not the lame include/exclude thing FiMfetch has).
- Cookie-based library listings, so people can mark something as Read Later etc., and a way to download the cookie (yes I know it's already on the local computer, but cookies aren't nice to deal with) for importing to other devices.
- Search story text (you will NEED elasticsearch for this, but it can work, consider this a long-term goal).
>>
>>40962910
On Hiatus status not working. Annoying because my only story with actual foalcon is that status, so right now FoalFetch and FiMfetch show the same results for me!
How will I ever keep my reputation as a degenerate if proof of my foalcon story in the big foalcon list is gone, man?

Seems fine otherwise.
>>
>>40963068
I fixed that search/tag display, thanks for the report. Reputation restored.
>>40963010
These are all good suggestions, thanks!
>>
>>40963093
Huzzah, for once my writer's block was useful, and now people can see my genius after they find me on the list. Okay, it's not a very well-written story, but with the amount of fetishes crammed in there, it's probably still well above average.
>>
>>40962910
>commie realises they are in a position of minor power over others, throws destructive shitfit
>immediately replaced with superior service slapped together in less than a week
love to see it
>>
>>40963132
The problem with a band of people out to mug others for being impure is they're self-destructive. Their standards are too high to be met by most, and there's nothing to make them automatically hit them before entry...so they have to go after each other.
They aren't commies tho, Databyte is a Bidener. Guy literally doesn't let people post about weed because of muh federal law, and thinks Biden was right to kick out people from the administration for past weed smoking that was legal in their states (after lying to them it wouldn't be an issue). They're bootlickers who, if they met a glowie, would in a second have their tongue so far up the glowie's asshole that they could taste stomach acid.
>>
>>40963192
fucking hell. wonder what he'd say if you told him to delete the site because it violates copyright law
>>
Having a sleep now, so any bug fixes to the site will come in the morning. Hopefully it's usable in the mean time. I'm also aware there's no Download buttons - that's on my list to add tomorrow.
>>
Mascot ideas for Foalfetch?
>>
>>40963971
Already has Anon Filly, what more does it need?
>>
>>40958272
interested in contributing somehow
>>
>>40963971
Either Anonfilly or Scootaloo.
>>
>>40964145
Filly Anon aged up to ~15 AND Scootaloo, who is a blank flank (~11), always doing minor romantic/saucy acts like smooching so that there can be an age gap with minor on minor action to really piss off sorts like Databyte.
>>
>>40964171
why not a pony based on databytes name with a cutiemark that is the autism symbol shaped like a computer chip with a bite taken out of it, and this mare or stallion is always sleezing on scoots.
>>
>>40963224
Fixed tag search using OR instead of AND. Fixed negated tag search not working. Fixed duplicate chapter titles showing up on most (all?) stories
>>
>>40964259
>>40963971
I think we have the perfect guy for the job ITT

>>40961418
You may be inspired by all this, go ahead!
>>
>>40963093
Any plans for fuzzy search or is that going to be too troublesome?
>>
>>40963971
Anonfilly getting fucked by Data's oc while he screams hes not a pedo.
>>
>>40964711
Kek.
>>
File: scootaloo fetch.png (377 KB, 1386x1008)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>40963971
>>40964145
Scootaloo Fetch
>>
File: TomboysUberAlles.jpg (69 KB, 599x901)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Will Twific allow humanized foals? We can't keep relying on AO3 forever.
>>
>>40964936
You're pushing it.
Don't push it.
You know exactly why not to push it.
>>
>>40965101
ponerfics when?
>>
File: scootaloo fetch(colored).png (183 KB, 1386x1008)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>40964912
>>
>>40964936
Yes, it will.

>>40964706
What do you mean precisely? I'm unfamiliar with the term in the context of text search.

>>40965156
Cute!
>>
>>40964912
Fetchaloo
Oh wait that has a secondary meaning.
>>
>>40965213
Fuzzy Search refers to like, you search "mate" and results include "mating". It's basically just a way to deal with how words get twisted or misspelled.
>>
>>40965442
I have good news for you - we already do that, to an extent. Text queries for authors and titles are analyzed using ElasticSearch's "snowball" analyzer:

>The snowball filter is used to stem words based on a specific stemmer. A stemmer uses some rules to determine the proper stem of a word. That means different stemmers may return different results.
>For example, the words ā€œindexingā€, ā€œindexableā€, ā€œindexesā€, ā€œindexationā€, etc will be stemmed as ā€œindexā€. Itā€™s particularly interesting to retrieve a document with the title ā€œMake my string indexableā€ when you search ā€œIndexing a stringā€.

Results for "mate" will indeed include "mating" right now!
>>
File: foal fetch.png (46 KB, 792x202)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>40957938
>>40965156
>>
>>40965525
Seems too tame to upset normies. Add a collar and a little bit of spank marking on her, I say.
>>
>>40965525
it's cute but count me as one of the ones wishing it'd just stay as-is. Anonfilly best filly
>>
>>40965525
Absolutely needs a collar at minimum
>>
>>40965525
Perfect.
>>
>>40965525
Keep the Anonfilly for now.
>>
>>40965579
Blush, collar, hoof-shaped spank mark on butt, mysterious drop of liquid that could just be sweat falling down...
>>
>>40965552
>>40965579
>>
>>40965787
would a pizza-patterned frisbee be too far?
>>
File: foalfetch-mod.png (652 KB, 5000x1454)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
>>40965156
>>40965525
It's perfect, it works, it has filly even <3 just wanted to however arrange the visibility/position and give it some more dynamics, and trying with some helvetica black, here's the result.
also shortened the subtitle.
>>
>>40965819
I love it, but I love the anonfilly too. I don't see why I can't make both an option, I'll think about it in the morning.
If you have the PSD or something for that that'd be great, so I can make an anonfilly version that looks identical!
>>
>>40965819
Very nice
>>
File: 1712163038142895.png (1.22 MB, 5000x3000)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>40965828
why not? yeah i'll send you that, eventually vectorizing it but well, it's gonna be a bitmap anyways, i tried with anonfilly, ofc all credits to anon

>>40965156
>>40964912
>>
>>40965787
It's a start.
>>
File: FoalFetchs.png (1.23 MB, 5000x3000)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>40965720
>>40965914
>>40965915
Here you go.
>>
>>40965957
I can fix up the hoofprint further if needed. Something looks off to me, but I can't figure out what.
>>
>>40966003
the slice is too sharp.
>>
>>40966003
Oh wait, it's backwards. The fifth generation and its effects have had disastrous consequences for fandom artistry.
>>
File: FoalFetchs.png (1.23 MB, 5000x3000)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>40966007
How's this? Hoofprint being backwards could just be excused as different spanking positioning anyways.
>>
>>40966021
Looks better now. Might need more, but poll others first.
>>
File: FoalFetchs.png (1.22 MB, 5000x3000)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>40966021
Something that avoids the gradient hoof mark entirely... Based on the kiss mark Spike got in Secret of My Excess.
>>
>>40966173
can you move and rotate the blush a little to align with the eye? kind of looks like she got punched in the cheek
>>
>>40966003
What is off is that it looks identical to the blush. Or the "blush" looks like a cockslap mark.
The blush needs to be spread out or toned down.
>>
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>40966200
>>40966214
How's this?
>>
>>40966318
Better, would still prefer a hand-drawn pink blush though, the red circular gradient looks cheap and early-flash-animation esque
>>
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>40966332
Something I should note is FiM has like 10 different blush effects, with some being non-gradiented, some being gradiented on the edge only, and some being pure gradiants, that vary massively in coloration, and are all cheap flash effects.
This version is based on nearly replicating Scootaloo's blush in the episode Ponyville Confidential.
>>
>>40966379
Oh, that's very adherent to the official art style. could you maybe lower the alpha on the red one and add 3 narrow diagonal ones over it? would look more even
>>
>>40966393
For reference purpose, see this screencap that I got the colors and approximate gradient from. The show's official art style does not include any diagonals in any blushes to my knowledge.
>>
>>40966528
i meant like, you don't have to 100% super stick to the show's assets, you could make a slightly modified custom blush graphic if you wanted to
>>
Late night bump.
>>
>>40966379
I would stick to Anonfilly colors just for the off chance hasbro might still care about Scootaloo.
>>
I just saw that the fan site alternatives panel from Mare Fair has finally been published:
https://pony.tube/w/3qq9RAKZx3SbgFfGe3xTuK
>>
>>40962910
Feature requests:
- Clicking on a tag in list of found stories to toggle the tag being part of the current search and then reloading search results.
- Story view showing all tags, not just story rating and status.
- Linking to FiMfiction page if one exists for the story/author.
- Clicking on story image showing full view in overlay.
- An actual news page, with an explanation of the initial creation of the site and a quick recap of things.
>>
>>40967190
Hasbro is not known to ever use trademark in that manner, as crazy as they get with C&Ds to games and even cartoons.
>>
>>40967770
they can't, fanart is protected by copyright, but games are treated differently, because like, the devs have shitty lawyers.
fangames are just fanart and not software, by this logic microsoft would sue linux for the windows having the same minimize/maximize/close buttons.
>>
>>40967337
I wonder what would've happened if the list thing had blown up back then.
>>
>>40957938
Source on the image? Can't find it.
>>
>>40962910
Use Podman if you hate Docker or something. If you hate both, maybe write very detailed constatly maintained instructions for all popular distros that won't be outdated a month later?
If you choose neither, then why OpenSource it in the first place?
>>
Page 10 bump.
>>
>>40968478
>very detailed constatly maintained instructions
You are expected to be able to think for yourself and formulate solutions to basic problems without needing a detailed step-by-step instruction by the time you're 18. If you're not 18 as you're implying, you should not be here.
>>
>>40968616
Anon... dependency management systems exist for a reason. When those dependencies are apps instead of libraries, with specific config, people use Docker. People aren't meant to randomly guess it, nor reverse-engineer it.
>>
>>40968478
Friend, I'm really sorry, but if you're not able to follow instructions like "have a running postgresql, redis, and elasticsearch server and put the credentials into this config file," you're not part of the target audience for the open source release
>>
>>40968661
Well, good luck. I left the nightmare of guessing dependencies back in the 00s when I used Delphi. Have fun with people having version mismatch, lonely boy desperate for a chat.
>>
>>40968478
>if you can't provide me with a plug-n-play premade package of your software that requires no effort whatsoever on my end, why even have it in a not premade form that expects the user to invest effort?
>>40968649
And the reason is called "dependency hell because those dependencies are coded in a terrible, incompatible way".
>People aren't meant to randomly guess it, nor reverse-engineer it.
Sorry, but pajeets and other white-collar workers are not meant to run servers. Please find a job you are suited to, such as wasting company's time in a cubicle or serving as feedstock of a bioreactor, at your earliest convenience.
>>40968677
If a program written to depend on version 1.0 of "an app" does not function with a version 2.0 of the same "app", it should be rewritten to not depend on that "app" in the first place. Even before consdering shenanigans like, despite rejecting backwards compatibility, the "app" refusing to allow multiple versions of itself be installed simultaneously and correctly used by dependents.
>>
>>40968688
The definition of a major library version (ie: new X in X.Y.Z) is one that is no longer backwards compatible in some way with previous versions.
>>
>Page 10
>>
>40968677
go back to whatever shitting street you congealed from.
you don't even get a (You), fuck off.
>>
File: TwiThink.png (64 KB, 510x712)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
How do importers work, anyway?
>>
>>40969725
That's the neat part, they don't.
>>
>>40969486
>>40968677
ftfy newfriend
>>
Will foalfetch allow new fics to be submitted directly?
>>
>>40970510
More of a Twific thing, don't you think?
>>
File: IMG_20240129_1655506.jpg (2.32 MB, 3996x2664)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB JPG
oh up
>>
File: 1669590159933.jpg (43 KB, 480x300)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>40970516
Yeah... but Twific has been teased for thee years.

>>40970518
>>
>>40969725
Like this:
https://gitgud.io/mys_elf/Imp
>>
What do mares dream of?
>>
>>40971361
mares
>>
>>40971361
People like Databyte not being allowed into their glorious Equestria where foals can freely read Rarity's uncensored diary filled with erotic dreams about Spikey-Wikey.
>>
>>40971490
Kek.
>>
>>40970518
>160km/h
This is normal in Germany.

>>40965914
>>40966379
The text looks already more professional.
Just one more edit, because her right hindleg looks a bit off, looks like a huge
>>
per >>40957426

all the files for the deleted stories on fimfetch are still there, you just need to go to https://fimfetch.net/download_story.php?story=[STORY ID HERE]&epub or &html or &txt or &mobi
think this might be worth taking into account for stories missing from fimfarchive
>>
>>40957938
Do you draw the image?
>>
>>40972058
Doesn't work. It downloads a file, but the file does not contain the text of the story.
>>
>>40972401
does it not? i was testing it with https://fimfetch.net/download_story.php?story=119323&html and https://fimfetch.net/download_story.php?story=460019&html, since they were the two most recent stories in my browser history that were removed, and it works fine on them. what story are you trying?
>>
>>40962910
Make searching use descriptions too please, not just the short descriptions but the full ones. I'm not sure how hard this would be to implement, but it would be very useful.
>>
>>40972674
One of the ones from the example you replied to: https://fimfetch.net/story/207548 -> https://fimfetch.net/download_story.php?story=207548&html
>>
>Page 10
>>
>>40972089
I don't think so, Tim.
>>
>>40971361
Happy thoughts essentially.
>>
>>40973517
Again.
>>
So, uh, I'm finding cheese pizza on Ponepaste right now. Does that get deleted automatically or what? I'd hate for the website to get shut down by it again.
>>
>>40976103
Floorb should be watching the thread. Still, you should send a message. There's a "contact" link at the bottom of the main page that sends stuff to the admin.
>>
>>40976103
Neat, this gives the mods of ponepaste their upload address which they can give directly to the fbi.
>>
>>40976103
How much you wanna bet its actually PCL members who actually have the real Cheese Pizza?
>>
>>40976149
Nobody handles CP without using proxies hosted in countries that can't even read English
>>
>>40976132
>>40976149
I ended up reporting it, which I didn't know was a thing until today. It's gone now.
>>
Would it be too hard on the mods if guest would need verification? Since this shit is from guesr account and qi see roughly 5 to 10 guest shit per month perhaps this would be a safer solution
>>
>>40977494
Maybe things added by guests go into a penalty box where they need to be approved by a trusted user to be visible to everyone?
>>
>>40977504
Something like that. I'm browsing and almost every page you see a guest story removed by mods. I feel as a community we're small enough to get that protection. Would be better than floorb and Co getting problems imo.
>>
The best way to deal with bad stuff on PonePaste is to report it, we have a small mod team that will hide the pastes for admin review, and then the admins (me or Aftercase) will delete the paste contents.

Small FoalFetch update: Made author links do something (show all stories by the author,) started work on the news page (there's nothing there yet.) I'm going to be reimporting the index, which should take about half an hour, and should fix sorting by title/author.
Also, what logo do you guys think I should use? Or should I make it an option? I think an option is the best. Or maybe even make it random per-session? I'm not sure, I want thoughts. I like the current logo but I don't want to waste the efforts of the multiple anons in this thread who put together some new logo/banner ideas!
>>
>>40977595
Make the logo change with every fresh session.
Also to really piss off the PCL, have a couple of hardcore pics, like of the cmc, or even the cake twins.
>>
File: FoalFetchs_1ButtKiss.png (1.22 MB, 5000x3000)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>40977595
You'll need something particular for embedding no matter what, and I think it should be something sufficiently SFW for Discord (so the one with the mysterious liquid drop and butt kisses would probably need to not have those kisses going into the buttcrack, just the one that's approximately in the CM area, like the attached image. Scootaloo would probably work better than AnonFilly for this purpose.
I do like the idea of cycling for once people are actually on the page, including some softcore stuff (like obscured cunnilingus/doggy style with an adult giving, nude filly pissing, filly in panties with a wet spot and obvious cameltoe; all very cartoony and not graphic, like literally show style, as odd as that'd be for nudity) that would never cause trouble in the US with its dumb vague obscenity law, but would definitely piss off normies. You could as well make it so it chooses from a random set of characters for coloration and manestyles to impose.
>>
>>40977666
Not everyone that's ok with foalcon/rape fics existing wants to see images of it unprompted
>>
>>40977595
>logo
Random per-session, and a "change logo" button to swap to the next on the list.

Also: Night Mode?
>>
>>40977595
seconding >>40977944 for night mode
>>
Page 10 bump.
>>
File: 6842536.png (1.1 MB, 3000x4000)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>40977944
That would be a nice touch, like how DD managed to make a light/dark version for ponepaste, then finding the right colors would be great, or a different text style.
>>
Bumping.
>>
I'm feeling pretty unmotivated today, so I made this. https://foalfetch.net/foalcon-advisory/
>>
>>40979731
Based.
>One moderator of derpibooru once bragged to me that "foalcon" was simultaneously the most filtered *and* the most searched-for image tag.
Is this actually true? Were you that mod?
>>
>>40979817
We don't store any information on what people search for, not even aggregate information, so there's no way for us to even know what the most searched for tags are. As for filters, it's theoretically possible to figure out the most filtered tags, but it would require database access which mods don't have. Either DataByte or the mod he was talking to made it up.
>>
>>40979817
Yes. No.
>>
>>40979831
So he starts off with a complete lie in the very first paragraph, before even getting to the list. Surprised no other derpi staff called him out on that.
>>
>>40979160
you can't go wrong with the tomorrow css colour scheme
>>
>>40979731
Holy based, Floorb.
>>
It should be noted that many users never change off Default (they're lazy/dumb) and Default used to filter it (despite already filtering all ratings that could be Foalcon).
You could probably say "Nazi" is the most filtered today since Default filters it.
>>
Uppity.
>>
>>40979731
Hearty kek.
>>
>>40979731
>I'm feeling pretty unmotivated today, so I made this big fucking thing
lel, okay
that doll was fucking creepy af
>>
>>40981638
Doll?
>>
>>40979731
Can in skim the like dislike ratio from fimfic and have that a searchable option?
>>
Page 10 bump.
>>
>>40979731
source of that animation?
>>
>>40982333
Money is on the gay not archiving it and it being age3rc
who has two tags for some godforsaken reason.
>>
Bump.
>>
Up again.
>>
live
>>
>>40979817
Then it's not a mod but an admin, there are logs that can be examined, with IP address performing every query to the server or what page has been accessed are normally logged.
>>
>>40984224
>>40979831
>any information on what people search for
Scope. Also, it was about watched tags, not searched ones, databyte is chinese whispering.
>>
Precautionary bump.
>>
Took me a while to get it. Nothing prevents the downvote galore, though
>>
>>40984755
>ant-feet images
Pics of ant feet haunt their dreams? Or is it ants with human feet, or something?
>>
When are smuttyhorse and ponepaste going to only allow registration through invite codes? If it worked for cockmail it'll work for them too. I miss invite begging threads on /g/. Disable guest posting and ban the entire invite tree of any account that posts cp.
>>
>>40985200
>smutty
who knows (probably not unless twifag gets desperate)
>ponepaste
antithetical to usecase
>>
>>40984852
Incredibly low-quality, undertagged obligatory-pony edits of ants on human feet, the autistic fetish of sunnyfeetfan.
>>
>>40984224
>a sysadmin is sifting through millions of daily server access logs for individual requests to pass on to some random dude
Take your pills
Databyte is lying about that just as he is about the rest of the list
He listed db mods and the owner itself on the list, guys just making things up to give himself clout
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
>>40984755
Shameful. Embarrassing. That content was garbage and deserved to be deleted.

Speaking of garbage, are there any Ponybooru mods alive? I'm sick of seeing stuff like https://ponybooru.org/images/3575229 and tag vandalism like https://ponybooru.org/tags/transgender%2Bpride%2Bflag/tag_changes land on my desk
>>
>>40986764
>That content was garbage and deserved to be deleted.
I wholeheartedly agree with the first half, but isn't the second half the exact same stance that altboorus are meant to counter?
>>
>>40956872
>dodged the list
lame, tried every iteration of my handles, sucks.
>>
>>40986764
>tag vandalism
Yes its annoying. That user is clearly a troll account.
>>
>>40986986
The altboorus are for archiving pony content, not close-up-of-EqG-feet-but-now-with-ants-on-them-and-obligatory-pony-in-background-to-excuse-uploading-it spam.
Ponerpics has no problems archiving literal furries as long as the uploader says "it's totally pony related bro" though, so not like archiving autistic spam would hurt its position any further.
>>40986764
>any ponybooru mods alive
Evan is working but barely ironically there's a retard complaining that his shitty edits are getting nuked by evan;
Zizzy, luzion, messenger last touched the site year(s) ago;
Archiveanon, sapphie last touched the site months ago;
Zippy barely uses the site and doesn't do tag changes;
Officer hotpants, delta dart and napsack have some activity, but minimal audit log patricipation.
>>
Hasbro went mad again with DMCA takedowns of the fan-videos
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2024/04/hasbros-legal-team-is-back-on-youtube.html
>Many channels have started mirroring content elsewhere like Ponytube
Twifag, is Ponytube ready for increase in traffic?
>>
>>40987213
I'm glad to hear it. The government that governs least, etc. I'm perfectly happy with the state of Ponybooru and Ponerpics.
>>
>>40987301
Here we go again.
>>
>>40987723
Mama Mia
>>
>>40988037
My my.
>>
File: 1615526847522.png (306 KB, 597x559)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>40986986
>but isn't the second half the exact same stance that altboorus are meant to counter?
The altboorus are meant to archive art. Pasting a foot template over a G5 screencap is not art.
The "protest" images people made are fine(although I wish they included their artist tags) because it took artistic talent to make.

>>40987213
>Evan is working but barely
not going to last long as a changeling slave with that attitude
>Zizzy, luzion, messenger last touched the site year(s) ago
Why does this not surprise me?

Are they going to recruit more mods to counteract the attrition? I guess that one Pestil image really did a number on everybody.

>>40987301
>people upload entire show to youtube in full quality
>don't care
>people make fan videos
>oy vey shut it down
I don't understand Hasbro

>>40987351
>The government that governs least, etc. I'm perfectly happy with the state of Ponybooru and Ponerpics.

>nobody to process the 10,000+ duplicate image reports
>nobody to monitor tags for vandalism
Sure buddy. Enjoy tags like nudist becoming useless because of one weirdo https://ponybooru.org/tags/nudist
>>
File: ponerpics.png (338 KB, 968x2033)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>40988349
>Sure buddy. Enjoy tags like nudist becoming useless because of one weirdo
inb4 he is that weirdo.
>the state of ponerpics
Picrelated.

>[Is ponybooru] going to recruit more mods to counteract the attrition?
Unlikely; even if they were going to, you've seen their HR (in)competence in action.
>Pestil
It was Shino.
>I don't understand Hasbro
It's very simple - if there is any word to describe stupidity and illogical, impulsive actions, Hasbro executives redefine it by their very existence.
>>
>>40988376
So lotus takes half a year and a failed server move just to block a chinese webcrawler from crashing the site
And now proves he doesn't understand how basic tagging and filtering works
Why is this literal retard in charge
>>
>>40988376
>inb4 he is that weirdo.
given his obsession with equestria girls, I'm betting he's from south america and not an english speaker
>Picrelated.
"Unrelated", right...
>It was Shino.
Whatever. I'm still not convinced they haven't merged at this point.

>>40988457
>Why is this literal retard in charge
The warning signs were always there. He mulled having DNPs at one point.
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/35697424/#35713907
And he was always really recalcitrant with calls to delete stuff, no matter how deservedly.
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/35906643/#35914975

Definitely followed the path of least resistance. Oh well.
>>
>>40989026
It's not about (lack of) deletions this time, it's about how he does not understand BASIC SITE FUNCTIONALITY.
>"tag these two dozen images correctly so they can be filtered out"
>just filter half a hundred thousand images instead bro why would you be looking at those images bro
>we don't want to do the thing we signed up to do bro
They're closing reports without even trying to tag reported images, too.

But on said deletions, one specific thing.
>and I see that at least six people decided to favorite the image and an equal number to comment approvingly, Iā€™m hesitant to assume that I know better than these people and to immediately delete the image
You're a bloody idiot if you pay any mind to amount of faves/comments when deciding on whether the image deserves to stay. Furfags and idiots - and derpi gets hundreds of those a day - will fave/comment on any slop regardless of the site it's on.
>>
>>40989079
1. The images in question do share a common tag. That tag is "editor:sunnyfeetfanreturns." Add it to your filters.
2. Not (You), nor anyone in the forums, nor in any report, closed or open, has anyone said "add this specific tag." We are not mind readers and are not going to guess which specific tag you want added.
3. I call bullshit that you are able to find these ~19 images by accident on the website without doing a search of "ants AND feet." And if that's what you're doing, what results did you expect?
4. Tag them yourself. You have the power.
>>
>>40989309
nta but fuck off you explicitly said to filter `feet` you colossal backpedaling autist
Maybe spend more time learning how your own site works and less here making a clown of yourself
>>
File: 112956.jpg (29 KB, 474x272)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>40989309
>The images in question do share a common tag.
Wrong. https://ponerpics.org/search?q=source_url%3A*sunnyfeetfanreturns*
Also the reason it isn't on everything is because he was ban evading on 4 sites. Why reward him after that?
>2
>needing to be prompted to correct things when issues arise on your site
>3
>who cares if it's a problem, it's a small percentage
lmao
>4
>Making your users tag the garbage
>when I know for a fact you have access to powerful mass tagging tools that they don't
what the actual fuck

I look forward to Ponerpics' bright future, where it's filled with high quality ice skate edits https://ponerpics.org/tags/ice+skate
>>
>>40989309
>1
>fuck off you explicitly said to filter `feet` you colossal backpedaling autist
Also the only common tags the images in question have are "ants" and "feet".
>2
You have added NO tags to the reported images. Zero, zilch, nada, none. Not the ones that describe things present in the image, not the ones that are a reasonable guess, and not the ones that are on the other similar images.
>3
The autist is not banned and will keep uploading undertagged images. Please provide MRT scans to prove that you actually have a brain.
>4
Resign alongside your entire staff, tranny janny.
>>
>>40989309
Your incompetency only gets more and more blatant with every passing thing you say here.
>>
>>40989434
>>40989438
>>40989498
>Samefagging this hard
I'm beginning to wonder if you're that guy that thinks we deliberately sought out the twibooru importer to ban it. I'm guessing you're here after getting your ass blasted in the PonerPics forum, and wanted to post somewhere where there was no poster ID.

The only images I restored were about 19 I found by searching deleted images with "sunnyfeetfanreturns" and "feet." None of the images in question were actually uploaded by that guy, they were derpibooru imports. We have received no reports on ponerpics for any of these images being undertagged, and we have received no reports suggesting what tags are needed.

Now say what tags you want on these images that you consider impossible to filter, or shut up.
>>
File: ponerpics.jpg (55 KB, 474x355)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>40989978
You give Hasbro executives a run for their money.
>>
>>40990006
Because I asked which tags you want on these images so you can filter them?
>>
File: 1260710343244.jpg (22 KB, 370x300)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>40989978

>>40990014
No, because you pulled the samefag card and signaled that discourse is at an end.
>>
>>40990014
Because you keep pouncing at bogeymen.
Because you insist that it's user's responsibility to tag images and not yours.
Because you keep insisting that it's user's responsibility to come up with tags and not yours.
Because you keep demonstrating your ineptitude, as a site owner, as a site moderator, and as a person, all at once.
Because you pretend that in https://ponerpics.org/forums/meta/topics/feature-suggestions-and-discussion?post_id=2629#post_2629 (or >>40988376 for no take-backsies) you somehow come out on top.
>>
File: image.png (3 KB, 183x71)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>40989978
You delusional fuck, you really think it's just one guy that think's you're a retard
kys immediately and spare us your incompetence and ego
>>
Why are these threads always so volatile?
>>
>>40990301
For one, nothing especially important has happened for a year or more. Drama keeps the thread afloat, for better or worse. Two, the only booru this thread likes is Twibooru.
>>
>>40988457
Ponerpics has always had more pictures than the other boorus so he's doing the important part right. I only care about searching for an artist and finding everything he ever posted in one place.
>>
>>40990314
>the only booru this thread likes is Twibooru
I use Poner and Twi equally just in case. Both are solid though.
>>
Bumo.
>>
File: foalfetch(bold).png (658 KB, 5000x1454)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
>>40965819
I like the thicker lines so I made that change as well. I also copied the font as well.

>>40965828
I can send you the psd in a bit. I just need to go through and name the layers

>>40965957
>>40966173
>>40966318
>>40966379
One of the reasons I didn't add blush, hoof print and "sweat", is because it makes the image too busy. Plus I want the site to
be approachable for users that aren't into foalcon, but want to use the site.
>>
>>40991631
Make a version with green and orange scootaloo 69ing.
>>
>>40965828
>>40991631
https://files.catbox.moe/xinvac.psd
https://files.catbox.moe/ehvqcx.psd
>>
>>40991642
https://files.catbox.moe/xg2kqg.png
>>
Precautionary late night bump.h0yrk
>>
>>40991631
>makes the image too busy
what about one where she's sucking cock
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (585 KB, 2010x1145)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
Is there a way to keep the formatting when copying from Poneb.in? I'm trying to copy/paste some greens from Poneb.in to Ponepaste but paragraphs always get lost after the transition.
>>
>>40991631
>Plus I want the site to be approachable for users that aren't into foalcon, but want to use the site.
What if Floor Bored wants the site to be foalcons only? He already has cropped filly porn on one page.
>>
File: image.png (4 KB, 330x158)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>40992648
Anon, are you blind?
>>
>>40991995
I offer you an abstract thanks.
>>
>>40979731
Did you find that animation somewhere or was it commissioned specifically for the website? Because I can't find it anywhere else.
Uncropped version where?
>>
>>40993119
Oh, so that's what thats for...
>>
>>40977595
Regarding author searches. One issue I sometimes have with fimfetch is that name changes aren't tracked. So you have to dig up the "old" name or find a story from them to actually get results from a search.
Can we get an option on foalfetch to also search by author ID and/or show previous account names?
>>
>>40993478
>spoiler
Certainly not on Fimfetch
>>
>>40993806
Says who?
>>
Foalfetch can't seem to keep the thread alive.
>>
>>40994571
>Not getting the joke
>>
>>40974821
Then who did?
>>
Precautionary bump.
>>
>>40995038
Don't complain, or that Anon will do manufactured drama again.
>>
>>40991631
it's Helvetica Black with tight kerning, which is peak font, a very good choice.
Thicker outline also works better.
>>
File: 1712363927402691.png (2.78 MB, 4000x4000)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB PNG
>>40988457
So you know how to fix this shit, instead of complaining go ahead and give him your precious help if you think you know how to make things work. throttling bandwidth, managing a server, a database, understanding shit about the code behind philomena and how to deal with docker and elasticsearch.
>>
Not letting the thread slide on my watch.
>>
>>40996695
Lotus we know it's you. All that shit is trivial if you have 2 brain cells. Also, the docker image isn't for production, it's for development use only. That's why your site runs like garbage.
>>
Small FoalFetch updates:
- added a visit counter
- fixed some CSS issues with description sorting
- added display and sorting by fimfiction rating (it's the percentage of likes vs total votes - this is what fimfarchive gives me.)

I'm going to be working on some other stuff, like importing missing stories and data, and somewhat more real time scraping of fimfiction.
>>
Late night bump.
>>
>>40998210
I've noticed that tags aren't working, it just gives me every story. As well the rating and story state aren't remembered after a search.
>>
>>40998619
Whoops. It was a typo in the code that I somehow introduced at random. Should be fixed now.
Also, I cleaned up the stories page a little, added tags and characters there, and added icons for characters on the search results page. Some icons may be missing.
>>
>>40996688
>>40998088
>>40998588
Hi, Hitler.
>>
>>40996695
As a rule I don't help idiots that don't ask for help
Plus I would be denying everyone the entertainment of his unavoidable next fuck up
>>
twifetch when
>>
>>40998748
Well yes. We all are, for using altboorus. According to derpitards, at least.
>>
>>40998692
Thanks for being so quick on the draw with that cp shit Floorb, I appreciate (you)
>>
>>40999833
I was called a terrorist for using Twibooru.
>>
>>41001548
>Not wanting to submit to unwarranted, unjust authority makes one a terrorist.
Checks out.
>>
>>41001548
>>41001592
And then the whole bus clapped
>>
>>40993478
>>40957938
So what are the sources of the animation and image?
>>
maybe releasing the source images can be a stretch goal
>>
>>41002186
Not sure about the image, it seems like it would be very hard to search for anywhere. https://twibooru.org/search?q=oc%3Afilly+anon%2Ccollar%2Cblushing%2Cheart+eyes
As for the animation - being more serious, I have no idea. I just had it on my computer.
>>
>>41002186
animation looks to be Cloppy Hooves, but it doesn't seem that the anonfilly version was finished from the waist down (or uploaded to begin with).
>>
>>41002671
>As for the animation - being more serious, I have no idea. I just had it on my computer.
You should upload it then.
>>
>>40999489
What?
>>
>>40998748
Fun fact: Germany used to have the stricted anti-pedophilia and most extensive animal rights laws in the entire world during the Third Reich. In Europe, anti-pedo laws are known as Hitlerian.
>>40999833
>>41001548
>>41001592
Some NPCs are known to use words just to get under your skin and smear your name. When crossposting you'll come across a screencap detailing an explanation how liking the Sorceress (Dragon's Crown) makes you a pedophile who needs to be named publicly. I'm not joking. There's something very off about this advanced species.
>>
>>41003743
>liking the Sorceress (Dragon's Crown) makes you a pedophile
A character with the proportions of an adult woman, with watermelon-sized tits, makes you want to fuck kids? Do they even have a chain of logic on that one, or are they just sticking in the most-effective badthink word into their attack algorithm?
>>
Bump.
>>
>>41002675
>>41002684
The closest you're are going to get is this.
https://ponerpics.org/img/view/2022/9/15/6515622.webm
>>
>>41004766
Incorrect, my sources have come through.
I'll upload it to twi later.
>>
>>41003767
Some NPCs seem to be deadset to smear your name with every tactic they have come across. And they'll get positively furious when normies don't follow their reasoning. Go to /v/. Like /mlp/ they have screencap threads and they'll post that. It's stranger to see it with your own eyes than expecting something like this in the current year.
>>
>mid-upload, floorb forgot to pay the bill
welp nevermind that for a bit then
>>
>>41005017
>floorb forgot to pay the bill
The classic.
>>
>>41005451
I remember something about the phone, is it that again?
>>
>>41005017
Site's up for me, retards
>>
>>41005486
>message is from 6 hours ago
is it not conceivable that someone got the faggot to fix it quickly for once?
>>
Could anyone please enlighten me how the do you search for multiple tags on ponepaste?
I tried coma, underscore, brackets, AND, literaly anything i could think of. And everytime it just searches as if it was a long string of characters, instead of seperate tags.
Is it even possible to search multiple tags there?
Please help...
>>
Bump.
>>
is twibooru broken again?
i cant edit tags on an image, it saves but does not appear
>>
>>41006975
What tags and what image are you trying to edit?
>>
>>40961524
Sir, you may have some things to explain on /sp/.
>>
>>41007289
[woodchipper idles in distance]
>>
Fellow archive frens, I call upon you for some help. I'm looking for stuff from some old tumblr blogs. I need old old stuff from JitterBugJive's blog, specifically around a character called Blank Slate that they drew a bunch from around 2014 to 2017. Some of the character's old art was purged and I'd love to have it back. Also, the entirety of the blog ask-zerumwhooves/order-zerum from BEFORE the porn purge would be amazing. I checked https://archive.org/details/@iwiftp but all these archives are extremely new so of no use since they don't contain the deleted content.
>>
>>41007901
Is anything of that blog on one of the boorus?
>>
>>41007181
https://twibooru.org/2687490
wtf mare is for air
>>
>>41007901
The uncensored images for zerum are on their furaffinity account no? It should be possible to reconstruct the blog with those.
>>
>Tage pen
>>
>>41009013
Again.
>>
>>41005774
I wish to known this as well.
>>
I know I'm gonna get called a faggot but is there an actual way I can request my art be removed on sites that aren't derpibooru?
>>
>>41010006
Why would you want it taken down, faggot?
>>
>>41010006
faggot
Ponybooru has DNP just like Derpi, everywhere else GET FUCKED
>>
>>41010037
>>41010024
Because I don't want my art on a booru site, it's old and looks like shit and makes me cringe.
>>
>>41010047
Shouldn't have posted it then.
>>
>>41010047
Don't worry. If it's shit, nobody's looking at it, anyway.
>>
>>41010049
>>41010052
I was 14 and retarded but that's fair desu, If I really can't get them removed I'll cope with it, I just figured it was worth asking.
>>
>>41010047
I have an entirely separate artist tag I abandoned because it had really shitty old art on it. Granted, I hadn't posted in a year and only a handful of people watched it, so I didn't lose much.
>>
>>41010006
on ponerpics you can request your artist name to be removed from pics, I think.
>>
>>41010138
What the fuck does that mean? You mean people can just commit tag vandalism willy-nilly?
>>
bump
>>
>>41005774
It's not currently an option, unfortunately. I can look into adding it since I've now seen 3 people ask it... but I've been pretty busy lately so I will very likely forget. Sorry in advance.
>>
>>41010623
Anonimization/Disassociation
>>41011269
Just add a card to your board, or an issue to your tracker.
>>
So which ones best for porn?
>>
>>41011471
Every one except for Derpi itself. There shouldn't be much of a difference.
>>
>>41011657
So what did they even do anyway?
>>
>>41003083
Did I stutter?
>>
derpi fags are at it again
you get a moonban for tagging images which are deliberately made to stir shit up with the appropriate tags
and I got a nice message with the ban to use filters
how the fuck am I supposed to use filters if the faglords deliberately remove tags which could used to filter such images filtered for?
what a bunch of fucking idiots
>>
>>41012585
>vagueposting
>>
>>41012585
>Note that this is NOT the Derpibooru drama general. Please keep posts about Derpibooru in the thread on mlpg.co.
>>40910778
>>
>>41004769
define "later".
>>
>>41012817
>when it happens it happens
>>
>>41011665
Restoring content that was scrubbed by Derpi for various reasons and creating sites which are not subject to Derpi's powertripping nightmare of a 'moderation' team. Amongst other things.
>>
>>41011665
They scrubbed lots of porn because of muh artist rights.

>>41012585
>changing tags as a background pony
I don't know what you were expecting.
>>
Oppa
>>
>>41012983
Anon, you can't use filters without an account...
>>
I have a request for any of our local technicians.
Can one of you make a free online AI pony porn generator?
>>
>>41013768
*you can't create and edit filters without an account
You can still search and use filters
>>
is the ad revenue from fimfic and derpi actually profitable, or only enough to keep the servers running?
>>
>>41013822
Considering that both derpi and fimfic are also on subscription platforms like subscribestar I doubt the ads alone are profitable. Derpis donation page confirms that outright, although no actual numbers are given. Their subscribestar goal from 2020 says the whole package costs them $722 a month.
>>
>>41013822
I'm pretty sure the FimFiction owner makes big bank off of ads and patreon, enough to not have to work. It's very much a for-profit site. As for Derpibooru, I think ads + subscribestar is around enough to pay the bills (they have reduced, they are closer to $400 in total now but the SS was never updated, though the info on the site was,) and the intention was never to make a profit anyways.
>>
>>41013903
FiMFiction's subscribestar makes about $2000/mo, and after running through various ad calculators online their ad revenue per year is estimated to be anywhere from $60,000 to $600,000, going based on the number of hits they claim on the site itself.
>>
>>41013802
Search BY NAME. Not by the tags they spoiler/hide, making the public filter function useless for anything but friends/multiple accounts of a single user automatically sharing the same filter.
>>41013903
>It's very much a for-profit site.
That explains why it's full of shit and why he refuses to do anything useful.
>>41013910
>ad revenue per year is in upper tens of thousands at a minimum
What the fuck.
>>
>>41013903
>I'm pretty sure
That preamble always means "I'm making stuff up".
>>
Up.
>>
>>41013903
Floorb, what are your opinions after two years into the existince of the premoderation system on derpi?
>>
>>41014649
He's currently a staff.
Derpibooru admins lurk in this thread
Admins are petty
Admins already almost kicked him out of staff
Guess the only possible answer he can give.
>>
>>41014649
it's gay. it was put in to counteract pizza spam, but mysteriously never rescinded. We used to have absolute chads who would upload DNP and loli content for the importers to scoop up. Obviously doesn't happen now.
>>
>>41015029
Premoderation doesn't matter as the image can be accessed directly, so importers can still import provided the image stays up long enough to be grabbed. Which depends on which staff are active at the time - images can spend anywhere from five minutes to five hours in premoderation.

In fact, it should not be impossible for importers to immediately cache the image on upload, and then, if it gets deleted faster than the "tag autism delay" and thus not imported, alert the porter manager that it should be reviewed for import-from-cache.
>>
>>41014649
It's a necessary evil. It entirely stopped the CP spam problem, and during the time I've seen it used properly. We have a well-respected policy that we approve anything that isn't CP, blatant rule 5 (loli) or gore, and then decide on the moderation of it in the normal way afterwards if it looks like it breaks some other rule.
>>41014663
My nigger I will not say anything I don't actually believe. One of the biggest things on Derpibooru is that we do not moderate based on off-site activity, and that extends to staff too.
>>41015044
Twibooru does this, I've just never gone through the cache other than to delete images that were successfully imported, and to clear out CP by ID after a wave on Derpibooru. I'm planning on working on something to help with this and other problems, but I'm always tired.
>>41013980
I substantiated this in my subsequent posts.
>>
>>41015210
>we do not moderate based on off-site activity,
To add, because I just know someone's gonna say something gay: This does not mean that if you break the rules on-site, then post about it here, and a staff member figures out who you are, that you won't get banned on-site for the thing you did on-site. What it does mean is that if you post here or on your blog or whatever and say "I'm ShitEater420 on Derpibooru and the site sucks, all the staff are niggers, blah blah blah," you're not gonna get banned on the site for saying that here.
>>
File: 1686191672693529.jpg (11 KB, 306x350)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>41015210
Honestly as someone who recently started making and posting my stuff on derpi the loli ban is the only thing that chaps my ass, but what can you do.
>>
File: raspbry.gif (88 KB, 300x275)
88 KB
88 KB GIF
>>41015210
>One of the biggest things on Derpibooru is that we do not moderate based on off-site activity, and that extends to staff too
that's complete and utter bullshit from experience but i believe it
>>
>>41015360
It's true that they won't ban you for calling them tranny shitheads offsite.
However, they can and absolutely will make any onsite-caused ban longer if you call them tranny shitheads offsite.
>>
>Page 9
>>
>>41015222
why and how the fuck is moonatik a moderator on derpi
>>
>>41015832
I think they applied as a part of the last batch of applications which was about 2 or 3 years ago
>>
>>41015832
>why
He applied.
>how
Meow, the shit midas running derpi, is a tranny, of course he's going to be accepting all doubleplusgood duckspeak applications.
>>
>>41015887
which is ironic given Moonatik was one of the defenders of artistic freedom during the debacle
it makes more sense when you realize his headcanon autismfest is even more authright than the BadGuySquad[tm].
>>
>>41015210
>blatant rule 5 (loli)
They already shifted the goalposts, lol. What happened to blocking "ONLY" CP? You realize that looking for both cartoon skin and photographic skin slows down things significantly? That's how brain works, but I guess "Luna" is bent on his crusade, even if TSP does not allow him (her? it? xir?) to do full foalcon ban.
>gore
I assume you mean IRL gore, because drawn gore is 100% allowed.
>>
>>41015222
We all know that's not really true. We all read leaked chat logs, all known "channers" are on the fast road to bans, meanwhile their forum-posting buddies are protected. Basically racial profiling, only it's about another property than skin color.
>>
>>41015897
You wouldn't think such a hardcore commie like him would enjoy making that, but then again, not everyone who draws Ary is a skinhead. Refreshing to know the world isn't completely black and white yet.
>>
As this thread closes, I'd like it known that Lotus still hasn't gone and fixed the Sunnyfeetfan tagging situation.

And no, before you ask, they're not proactive with tag vandalism. https://ponerpics.org/tags/nudist/tag_changes
>>
>>41016356
>Basically racial profiling
I've been on the internet for many many years and this is the most special snowflake shit I've ever read in my entire life
>>
>>41016343
Loli is literally illegal in both the country the server is hosted and in the country the person who's name is on the account lives, and they do not want to get in trouble for that. Anything that isn't obvious/blatant gets the normal moderation treatment, however.
>>
>>41016809
>is literally illegal
Porn in general is illegal in many countries, and yet I don't see mass arrests. The maximum I've seen is legal threats. You can't be serious if you believe those two subjects are de facto treated on the same level.
>>
>>41016900
Pretty sure loli is illegal in my country. I don't personally care. However, I respect other peoples' right to care.
>>
PoƱerporter!
>>
Why "no nostrils" is aliased to "no nose"? "Nostrils" are nose holes, not nose itself.
>>
>>41017087
Dios mio!
>>
>10
>>
>>41017087
And again!
>>
And five hundred!
>>
new thread time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.