[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: znjkpv.png (638 KB, 2680x2505)
638 KB
638 KB PNG
Wow, I am gonna be honest, I wasn't expecting us to hit the bump limit but we did it and that proves to me that we need /bug/ back more than ever!

Here in /bug/ we call Nerdy Queen Chrysalis a fucking nerd, use lings as lawn darts, and have friendship circles with the Gaylings... (Faggots.)

Some old links:

Old Hive Directory: https://ponepaste.org/4223

Very Old /bug/ Pastebin: https://poneb.in/PjB4LKgd

BuggyCYOA archive: https://ponepaste.org/4086

I'll get to working making a new Pastebin directory but in the meantime, post your favorite bug stories, art, and appreciation to the thread!

Previous Thread >>40805449
>>
>>40942753
buzzzz
>>
File: 1709618716149424.png (240 KB, 883x736)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>40942757
Angry buzzin bug billy?
>>
File: 1706890125368788.png (771 KB, 1250x1250)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
>>40942764
I claim this thread in the name of Billy!
>>
bug me
I am ready
>>
File: 1696560611409568.png (9 KB, 435x588)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>
Do all changelings turn into skittlebugs if they get enough love?
>>
>>40943083
I think they also have to accept/reciprocate your love instead of just feeding off it.
>>
File: 1823210.png (366 KB, 1090x1228)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>40943083
I prefer not to think about it.
>>
>>40942753
>Karl Pilkington on the left
>>
File: bug bros.png (344 KB, 851x683)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
Good see bug bros back again.
>>
>>40942764
She's hangry (starving because no-one loves her).
>>
Cool, second bug thread. Here's a continuation from last thread.

>>40940763
>Cozy Glow's snout scrunched deeply, she hopped off the couch and flittered down right next to Chrysalis
"Look who's talking! At least I didn't lose my entire kingdom t-OOF!"
>As soon as Cozy had poked a hoof into Chrysalis' side, Chrysalis had levitated the forgotten pillow and punted Cozy Glow across the room
>Cozy only barely managed to stop herself middair, narrowly avoiding a meeting with the brick wall of their shared home
"Hey! You could've killed me! Psycho!" Cozy barked, earning a scoff from Chrysalis
>"If only. At worst, you would have sprained a wing."
>"Though, maybe you want that." Chrysalis mused and looked up in thought
Cozy lowered herself to the ground, checking herself for damage, "And what's that supposed to mean?"
>Chrysalis chuckled as she watched Cozy stomp over to her
>"You so much as scrape your knee-" Chrysalis roughly poked a hoof into Cozy's puffed-up chest, "-and your new daddy will come running over, ready with cuddles and kisses to make it all better!" Chrysalis mocked in a babying tone
>Cozy Glow turned her head to hide the growing tinge of blush and shoved Chrysalis' hoof away from her
"I am NOT some helpless little foal. And Anon isn't my 'daddy'!"
>Chrysalis smirk widened as her eyes dropped from Cozy's face down to Cozy's body
>Following her gaze, Cozy's blush burned ten times as hot
>They were both staring at the hoofie pajamas that Cozy had been wearing this whole time
>Pink
>With daisies
>Anon had bought them for her after she had mentioned never having had any
>It took every ounce of willpower in her little body to not try to cover herself in shame and embarrasment
"S-so what?" Cozy stammered
"I-I'm a guest at his home. It's only natural that he would want me as comfortable as p-possible!"
>Chrysalis chuckled again, and it quickly grew into an elated cackle
>What little was left of Cozy's confidence began to crumble
>Her vision became blurry as her eyes watered
>Chrysalis' laughter was interrupted by the sound of a doorknob turning

I'll try to write more tomorrow
>>
>>40943250
This pic is as funny as it is sad. Those aren't the kind of tools you should use on your bugfriends.

Wouldn't it be easier to transform into your old form?
>>
bedtime bump
>>
File: 1565220091776.png (92 KB, 523x232)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Fl9FDisac
>>
>>40943250
>Nuling wants to go back
That might have green potential
>>
File: 1092677.png (445 KB, 1200x1400)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>
>>
File: 1708968278959003.jpg (432 KB, 1464x679)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
What's the optimal number of bugs to have?
>>
>>40945069
5 little buggies jumping on the bed
>>
>>40945069
As many as will fit in your bed
>>
>>40943860
This is great, I love this. Keep going fren.
>>
File: 20230908_175421.jpg (79 KB, 964x846)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Remember the sage advice Chrysalis gives us.
>>
File: Wishing for her.png (156 KB, 680x544)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>
>>40945069
No less than one.
>>
File: 1708142423388346.png (1.94 MB, 1536x1536)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
>>40945368
Me. I lifted for her today. Did you?
>>
>>40945368
>>40946014
I lift for her everyday, that horsebug ain't gonna carry itself.
>>
File: ezgif-3-a7101ccda3.gif (3.94 MB, 600x900)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB GIF
at least she stayed true to who she was and never became a damn skittle bug
>>
File: downloadfile.png (925 KB, 860x607)
925 KB
925 KB PNG
>>
>>40945368
>Be me
>Doing OHP
>Stalling on increasing reps
>Imagine QC sitting on the bar
>Think about how impressed she'd be if I lifted it
>Easily do all my reps
Through love, all things are possible
>>
File: FxcvMzzXgAEtlMn.jpg (211 KB, 2000x2000)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
I wish I was this changeling so fucking bad
>>
File: 1678941368771788.png (274 KB, 1072x1024)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
This bug is fucking sexy.
>>
>>40945069
n+1, wherein n = the current number of bugs
>>
>>40945279
I appreciate your kind words fren :)

>>40943860
>The both of them turned their attention toward the front entrance just as Anon stepped in
>Haggard and exhausted from work as usual, Anon didn't even seem to notice his two housemates as he lumbered over to the couch and dropped himself onto it
>"Another day, another fuckin'..." Anon muttered as he held his face in his hands
>He rubbed his eyes and finally looked at Chrysalis and Cozy
>"How've you two-Glowie?" Anon perked up at the sight of Cozy's sorry state
>Cozy sniffed and gave a dismissive wave with her wing as she tried to wipe the tears in her eyes covertly
"'M fine." Cozy mumbled, keeping her eyes on the carpet
>She feared if she looked Anon in the eye, she might not be able to hold it together
>Anon stood and scooped the small filly into his arms, "C'mere..."
>Cozy Glow faced away from Anon, her eyes still focused on the floor
"I said I'm fine." She muttered a bit louder, the anger in her wavering voice obvious
>Despite the tears blurring her vision, Cozy Glow could sense Chrysalis' smug grin
>The blush on Cozy's face burned hotter and she scrunched her snout
>Stupid bug, Cozy thought
>"Glowie? What's wrong?" Anon gingerly tried to turn Cozy's head towards him only for her to pull away
>"C'mon, don't be like that. Just tell me what-"
"YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!"
>Cozy threw herself out of Anon's arms and zipped down the hallway, her exit quickly followed by the slamming of her bedroom door
>Dumbstruck, Anon stood with his arms still in a cradling position
>"Was it something I said?" Anon asked and looked over at Chrysalis, who seemed pleased as punch as she stared down the way Cozy had gone
>Chrysalis took a deep sigh before speaking
>"Oh, she's been just impossible all day. Up and down, up and down." Chrysalis mimicked a rising and falling motion with her hoof
>"Who knows, perhaps she's just hormonal?" Chrysalis mused
>"Hormonal? What, do you mean like...puberty?" Anon gulped and gave a thousand-yard stare
>"Is that what they call it? And here I thought she was on the verge of pupating." Chrysalis giggled
>Chrysalis stood and began walking down the same hallway, ensuring to sway her plot as she did
>"Well, when you need me, I'll be in my room." Chrysalis called out before stepping into Anon's room and shutting the door
>"Puberty..." Anon whispered to nobody
>>
>>
File: 1707424006510180.png (3.85 MB, 2400x1800)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB PNG
>>
File: 1421468446273.png (302 KB, 1112x882)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>
>>40946375
>being the queen, Chrysalis can just pick up and cuddle any drone she wants to
>>
File: 1707811083302471.png (2.28 MB, 2299x2077)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>40947609
It's easy to see why her drone's were so ride or die for her.
>>
>>40947779
Now that's a very well fed bug
>>
F.A.G 11.5 is happening tomorrow buggers.

>Wtf is FAG and why does it sound gay?
FAG stands for Friendship Association Games, teams from the various generals and memes of /mlp/ will battle it out in a bit ol fashioned PES divegrass to see who is top dog and will get their strategies will get enacted.

>Why should I care? Will it have bugs?
Yes and hopefully lots of them! /bug/ is a team that will be playing during FAG so come on down and support the hive... You are required to.

>Okay, what time and date?
Tomorrow! March 30th, at 1:00 PM EST time or 10:00 AM Pacific time! Drawings will be pulled slightly before the game to see who is playing against who. Come cheer on /bug/ for your Queen! For the Hive! For /bug/!

>TLDR; Come cheer /bug/ at the funny website that will be showing horse play divegrass for the FAG games at 1;00PM EST
https:SlashSlashtinyurlDotcomSlash4y786x77
>>
File: large (4).png (307 KB, 1024x1024)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>40946891
Bug queen is so rood.
>>
>>40946891
Can't believe I'm actually feeling for Cozy Glow because of this
>>
File: goo.png (2.74 MB, 2683x2563)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
What do you think would happen were a ling to overdose on love? Would the excess just leak out?
>>
https://magma.com/invite/QNYV61VE
Come and join the pile fellow bug anons, all are welcome.
>>
chiggers
>>
File: chigger slapped.png (393 KB, 1268x709)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>40949610
I caught this chigger staring saucy at my mistress.
>>
>>40946014
I think I genned that, where’d u get it. I could make some more if you like…
>>
>>40946891
Late update, more to come

>Anon took a deep inhale, held it for a few seconds, and exhaled
>He renewed his grip on the doorknob and opened the door as slowly as he could
>"G-golly, Anon. You should really knock before coming into somepony's room." He heard Cozy Glow say from within
"Sorry," Anon opened the door fully "Lights were off, figured you'd be asleep."
>Cozy Glow was sitting near the edge of her stripped mattress facing away from the door
>Cozy sniffled before speaking, "I-it's fine. I mean, it's your house..." She shrugged and her limp wings twitched
>Stepping inside, Anon set the bowl of food in his hand on the nearby dresser and took in the scene
>Blankets, pillows, and various toys were in a pile in the corner, illuminated by a Princess Luna nightlight
>Most notably, her hoofie pajamas
"True. But, it's your room." Anon rebutted
>Cozy didn't answer, instead opting to gaze out the window at the head of her bed
>Anon could see even in the low light just how red and puffy her eyes were
>He carefully but confidently walked to the side of the bed and slowly sat down, the old springs creaking under his weight
>The two of them sat there, Cozy Glow watching the night sky and Anon watching Cozy
>Several times Anon opened his mouth to speak, but he couldn't find the words as the minutes dragged on
>Finally he spoke
"You're right."
>Cozy's ears perked up, swiveling towards Anon
>Her eyes stayed fixed on the stars
"I'm not your dad. I'm not trying to be."
>Cozy's eyes flickered between the window and his face
"You're a smart kid, Glowie. I know you can take care of yourself. God knows you're more than capable of that."
"And I'm sorry if I've been...overbearing."
"But..." Anon sighed, "But it's not a bad thing. To be taken care of, Cozy."
>Anon's use of her proper name made Cozy give her full attention
>The tears welling up in her eyes strangled his heart just as they did before
"I'm not doing it because I have to. I'm doing it because I want to. Because you deserve it."
>Cozy opened her mouth to speak, only a stuttering squeak escaping from her lips
>Cozy slowly shook her head as she kept trying to speak, her teary eyes darting across Anon's face
>Anon continued looking into the depths of Cozy's eyes as he spoke once more
"You deserve to be loved, Cozy Glow."
>Cozy's lip quivered wildly and the dam broke
>In a flash, Cozy had flown straight into Anon's chest and began sobbing uncontrollably, his work shirt quickly becoming soaked
"It's alright...Everything's gonna be okay..." Anon muttered comforting words as he tightly held the little filly to his chest, rubbing her back while being mindful of her wings
>They stayed like that for what must have been hours until Cozy Glow finally cried herself off to sleep
>>
File: 1484484842995.png (20 KB, 994x675)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>
>>40949776
I got it from Ai images thread I think. And sure, make more. There's never enough of ponies or bugs in wedding dresses.
>>
>>40949244
Food coma
>>
/bug/ bros, we won, now we face /apl/ tomorrow, time to raze that barn down to the ground! For the Queen! For the Hive!
>>
>>40951500
nice
>>
File: 26421.png (134 KB, 800x1200)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>40949244
They'd find a way to store it
>>
>>40951500
>we
>>
>>
>>40950177
>A warmth bloomed within Anon's chest as he stared down at Cozy Glow
>Despite the tear-stained fur and messied blue mane, Cozy wore a smile as she slept
>She looked so...
>Content
>Anon wanted nothing more than to stay like this until the end of time
>Unfortanutely, duty calls
>Gently, Anon laid Cozy down on her mattress, her smile wavering some when he did
>Moving as quickly as he could without waking Cozy, he gathered a pillow and blanket from across the room and tucked her into bed
>Hand on the doorknob, Anon kept his eyes on Cozy's sleeping form as he closed her bedroom door behind him
>Anon took a breath now that he stood alone in the hallway once more
>He stepped towards his bedroom door and took another, deeper breath before opening it
>It hardly felt right to call it his room anymore
>Queen Chrysalis had commandeered it after Anon had forbade her from taking over the living room
>She had said some nonsense about it being under her "sovereign domain"
>Anon didn't know what that first word meant, but apparently, it gave Chrysalis every right to turn his bedroom into her next hive
>Complete with suspicious green gunk
>"Finally, I'm famished." Chrysalis said from her place on the bed
>She had her rear towards the door as she was splayed across the comforter in an awkward pose
>Awkward for him, that is
>Anon had long since gotten used to the changeling queen's unnerving anatomy; her joints being far more permissive than those of a common pony
>"What took you so long?" She asked, more in the manner of a statement than a question
"Putting Cozy to bed. She'll-" Anon's face shifted through various emotions as he searched for the right words, "She's asleep now."
>"Mm." Chrysalis hummed and continued to absentmindedly examine her hoof
>Anon knew she didn't care to hear the answer
>Chrysalis tended to imitate courtesy when she was hungry
>Ignoring her indifference, Anon moved to his wardrobe and changed out of his work clothes into some sleepwear
>Chrysalis watched him from the corner of her eye, her attention especially drawn by the brief moment of nudity as Anon changed his underwear
>Chrysalis grinned a devilish grin

More tomorrow. I've got a good amount I wanna write for this, so should I namefag from here on?
>>
>>40953087
>I've got a good amount I wanna write for this
Got a ponepaste.org account? That seems like the most convenient way to have longer greens. But always back up everything locally!
>>
>>40945063
what is she magic-ing?
>>
>>40953163
The latch
>>
>>
>>40953501
Is this... basedjack-chad edit... ?
>>
bugmp
>>
File: cover2.jpg (129 KB, 1600x900)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>40953522
No it's a reference to this format
>>
>>40943083
No, it fills in their holes and makes them powerful.

Skittlebugs are when a changeling goes insane and thinks its possible to feed on your own waste products. What is really happening, is the changlings are burning up their souls to power their starving bodies. They will soon be dead.
>>
>>
>>40954800
My queen would never be caught in such a ridiculous trap.
>>
>>40954800
Cute little elytra
>>
>>40953087
>Chrysalis arched her back and stretched, moaning lightly as her chitinous plates popped, still watching as Anon sat down on the edge of the mattress
>"Anon?" Chrysalis cooed
>"Could I...ask a favor?" Chrysalis asked, trepidation clear in her voice
>Anon simply looked at her dubiously instead of answering
>"I know you've had a long day, but..." Chrysalis looked away, a soft blush creeping onto her face
>"Could we...switch positions? Just for tonight?" Chrysalis pleaded
>Anon's suspicious glare made Chrysalis gulp nervously
>"Y-you see, it's just that I..." Chrysalis trailed off as she stared down at the blanket beneath her, tracing circles into it with her hoof
"You what?" Anon pressed
>Chrysalis winced and let out a defeated sigh
>She lifted her head and stared into Anon's eyes, her face twisted in a begging hopefulness
>Anon stared back, his features stoic
>After a moment, Anon gestured with a nod toward the empty side of the bed
>Chrysalis smiled gratefully and laid herself down on that side, her back facing Anon
>Anon rolled his eyes, unable to believe he'd given in so easily to Chrysalis' request, and laid down facing her
>Chrysalis quickly scooted backwards until her back met Anon's chest and her flanks pressed against Anon's crotch
>Chrysalis' thankful smile quickly turned lecherous as she felt a growing firmness between Anon's legs and against her dock
>"A-Anon?" Chrysalis asked coyly
"It's nothing. Go to sleep." Anon tried to deflect
>"I was just going to say," Chrysalis turned her head to gaze into Anon's eyes, "You seem...stressed."
>Anon stared back into Chrysalis' eyes, searching for something before screwing his eyelids shutting
>The corner of her smile twitched in anticipation as she kept speaking
>"You're always making sure we're alright. Both me and little Cozy Glow." She emphasized the filly's name
>"You always take care of...our needs. Why, I don't know what we'd do without you."
>Would probably be in control of Canterlot by now, Chrysalis thought
>With a gentleness that Anon has rarely seen from the matriarch, he could feel as she slowly nuzzled him just beneath the jaw
>Chrysalis spoke again, barely above a whisper
>"Maybe you should let me repay you, Anonymous." Chrysalis subtly pressed her flanks more firmly into Anon's lap and the man tried not to take notice that her asscheeks felt fuller than usual
>Chrysalis darted her eyes down and felt a grand pride when she saw Anon's hand balled up in a fist so tight that it was shaking
>"It's not a bad thing, you know. To be taken care of, Anon."
>That was the straw that broke the Saddle Arabian's back

>>40953159
I completely forgot about ponepaste, thanks for reminding me https://ponepaste.org/9916
>>
I want to share a room with a drone (female)
>>
File: 1708913492079815.jpg (82 KB, 800x800)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>40955458
They will now fuck.
>>
>>40956150
>willingly giving yourself bedbugs
madlad
>>
File: 1633770609913.jpg (591 KB, 1200x924)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
>>
>>40956512
Would a "reformed" Chrysalis use her changeling abilities to do things like this commonly?
>>
File: 1709172247500581.jpg (63 KB, 960x768)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>40958042
Yes. Her entire MO is to suck anon dry like a retard kid on a tube of glue.
>>
>>40957508
What a scheming lil bug.
>>
Bump
>>
>>40955458
>Chrysalis chirped in surprise when Anon twisted the both of them so he was lying atop Chrysalis' back
>He immediately buried his face into the nape of Chrysalis' neck as he roughly ground himself against her ass
>Chrysalis hummed as Anon pulled her more firmly against him with a tight grip on her thighs
>"Oh, you wanted this just as much as I did, didn't you, Anonymous?" Chrysalis let out a pleased chuckle
>Anon raised himself just enough to yank down his sweatpants and release his raging erection
>Hands gripping her asscheeks and spreading, he took a moment to familiarize himself with Chrysalis' nethers
>Not too unlike a typical mare's, save for being much larger thanks to the size difference
>Anon reached over with his thumbs to gingerly spread her lower lips, eliciting a low moan from Chrysalis
>The pink interior he had grown used to seeing in ponies was replaced by bright green walls, a shade similar to the fleshy bands that made up Chrysalis' abdomen
>If this were any other time, Anon would have been too put off to continue
>But right now, he was far too drained to care anymore
>He didn't care what color her pussy was
>He didn't care that she was eyeing him with a sinister grin
>He didn't care that he wasn't supposed to do any of this
>In a single swift motion, Anon hilted himself into Chrysalis, the both of them letting out a deep groan
>Another deviation from mares, he noticed: Chrysalis was significantly less warm than a pony
>Without another moment's hesitation, Anon began thrusting
>Chrysalis made a wincing moan with each thrust
>She was annoyed by the lack of preparation, and even more annoyed by the fact she needed it
>A minor, and temporary, inconvenience, Chrysalis thought, determination welling up within her chest
>Anon grunted with each forceful thrust as his pace increased, his breath heaving
>His vision began blurring, and he felt his heart nearly beating out of his chest
>He began to shake as his muscles ached, his entire body protesting against this carnal indulgence
>Three more labored thrusts before-
"GYAHH!" Anon exclaimed as he released himself as far as he possibly could within Chrysalis' depths
>Panting, Anon succumbed as the exhaustion from the long night had finally caught up with him and he collapsed onto the bed
>He passed out before he could notice Chrysalis' disdainful glare
>"Figures," she grumbled as she got into a more comfortable position, "Not even something as exotic as you is enjoyable."
>Chrysalis shut her eyes and let herself drift off to sleep

more tomorrow :)
>>
>>40956791
I'm sure that bed bug wouldn't be as traumatic as the normal one
>>
>>
File: 1230961.png (1.7 MB, 5000x5250)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>
File: 1686259565299428.png (1.32 MB, 1024x1024)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>40946014
>>
File: 1685503008483815.png (1.43 MB, 1024x1024)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>
File: 1690613688692702.png (1.14 MB, 1024x1024)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>
File: 1680724985571025.png (1.09 MB, 1024x1024)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>
File: 1696081219017066.png (988 KB, 1024x1024)
988 KB
988 KB PNG
>>
File: 1706876636203366.png (875 KB, 1024x1024)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
>>
File: 1711930277169166.png (1016 KB, 1024x1024)
1016 KB
1016 KB PNG
>>
>>40962189
Can you do a normal drone next?
>>
>>40962194
>>
File: 1684925040127325.png (975 KB, 1024x1024)
975 KB
975 KB PNG
>>
>>40962208
Cutie
>>
File: 1706780019860122.png (935 KB, 1024x1024)
935 KB
935 KB PNG
>>40962223
>>
File: 1694925261958994.png (1.05 MB, 1024x1024)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>
File: 1703593784408151.png (1.13 MB, 1024x1024)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>
File: 1700156531337483.png (1.06 MB, 1024x1024)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
stupid SD blending the prompt into something different >>40962264
>>
>>40962271
First AI Drone I've seen without hair. I wonder if it shows less on males?
>>
File: 1688403601497744.png (1.12 MB, 1024x1024)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>40962307
I dunno what im doing. I'm just experimenting with everything.
>>
File: 1700098230170207.png (1.09 MB, 1024x1024)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>
>>40962336
Now that is a real cutie.
>>
File: 1701514554130070.png (1.27 MB, 1024x1024)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>40962343
???? That implies that the others weren't real cuties????
>>
>>40962351
They are cute too, I just don't like hairlings.
They suffer from wingtail though.
>>
File: 1711344433242247.png (1.13 MB, 1024x1024)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>40962354
>tfw anons not gobbling up your slop and asking for more
>>
File: 1636196995814.jpg (1.71 MB, 2400x1697)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
>>40962376
I dunno where the other guy(s) went but I'm only checking in infrequently. I always appreciate more drone lads though, but I can see why others might equate it to spam.
>>
>>40962550
>spam
no such thing when it comes to pony content
>>
bug bump
>>
File: FWbeLRiUcAAKbGe.jpg (507 KB, 1643x2501)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>
'member that time in the comics where she killed a bunch of cats?
>>
>>40959905
>The first thing Cozy Glow felt was a soft warmth washing onto the side of her face
>The second thing she felt was the warm, damp pillow on the other side
>Cozy whimpered as she felt the pillow sticking to her cheek as she raised her head
"Bleggh." Cozy peeled the moist pillow off her face
>Cozy rubbed her eyes and smacked her lips as she took in her surroundings
>Same room
>HER room
>She smiled at that thought
>Cozy hopped off her bed and stretched out all six limbs, yawning at the sensation of more properly waking up
>With a pep in her step, she made her way out of her room and to the restroom, quickly getting herself ready for the day
>Stepping out, her ears perked up, swiveling in the kitchen's direction as the sound of a mare's humming raised her hackles
>Cautiously, Cozy Glow slinked towards the sound, her wings unfolding in preparation
>Creeping ever closer, Cozy's mind raced with questions
>Did somepony break in?
>Did they ambush Anon in his sleep?
>Is she cooking his flesh for breakfast?
>Breathing nearly as fast as her heart was beating, Cozy Glow slowly peeked around the corner and into the kitchen
>Her breath hitched and her eyes grew to the size of saucers at what she saw
>Romantica Rex...
>The Kaiser of Kisses
>The Mother of Harlots!
>Queen Chrysalis herself!
>...was making breakfast
>Cozy Glow deflated and stepped fully into the kitchen
>Chrysalis still hadn't noticed Cozy and continued humming some song Cozy had never heard
>Cozy flittered onto the table and could see various dishes in Chrysalis' magical grip
>Haybacon sizzled, pancakes were flipped, and eggs were being scrambled, all in a mesmerizing symphony
>"Hope you're hungry, little Cozy Glow." Chrysalis' magic didn't waver a hair as she turned to look at Cozy
>Chrysalis was smiling
>Not sneering, or grinning, or even smirking
>But, a true, genuine smile
>Cozy Glow felt an icy grip close in on her heart at the sight

As usual, more tomorrow
>>
>>40962264
White and black are always such a good color combination despite being opposites
>>
File: pic related.png (928 KB, 1200x800)
928 KB
928 KB PNG
>>40962376
Can you gen Chryssi smiling? Not smirking, or being seductive, just being genuinely happy?
>>
File: 1454154796958.jpg (243 KB, 998x1110)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>40964052
>>
>>40964403
looks more like a changeling queen than a normal changeling desu
>>
>>
I'm going to get tired of commissioning this kind of artwork with Queen Chrysalis, but not anytime soon. I've got more coming, but I'll repost this for now. A lot of artists prefer to draw hyper pregnancy, and she's just so suited to it.
>>
File: Chyrsalis_Commission_WIP.png (2.84 MB, 4310x5272)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>40966067
Also, here she is alone, somewhat, at a much higher resolution. I've neglected to post this anywhere else until now.
>>
File: 1703546993697029.png (1.3 MB, 1024x1024)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>40964132
I will try weighted prompts
>>
File: 1703924423881839.png (1.3 MB, 1024x1024)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>
File: 1702986196262070.png (1.42 MB, 1024x1024)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>
File: 1685374468463851.png (1.28 MB, 1024x1024)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>
>>40965938
>>40963483
Super Duper Cute style
>>
File: 1693630070123411.png (1.39 MB, 1024x1024)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
Oh my best gen so far. I knew this prompt had promise.
>>
File: 1699043223013430.png (1.23 MB, 1024x1024)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>
File: 1696853047722998.png (1.36 MB, 1024x1024)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>
File: 1708240447810662.png (1.37 MB, 1024x1024)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>
File: 1705134271455572.png (1.11 MB, 1024x1024)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>
File: 1710736014435284.png (1.05 MB, 1024x1024)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
https://youtu.be/erFoLBcNyKI
>>
File: 1697851110094428.png (1.05 MB, 1024x1024)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
Look at this goof ball how could you not love her?
>>
Can you post some preggo Chrysalis or her in wedding dresses if you're going to dump AI art?
>>
>>40966382
>>40964132
Im overfilling this prompt request. I will make some preggo and wedding dress too if you want.
>>
File: 1695436088766637.png (1.31 MB, 1024x1024)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>
>>40966385
>preggo and wedding dress
Great idea.
>>
File: 1694607113228652.png (1.54 MB, 1024x1024)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>40966398
>>
File: 1696179010593808.png (886 KB, 1024x1024)
886 KB
886 KB PNG
not my best gen but w.e
>>
File: 1684783759982383.png (792 KB, 1024x1024)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
>>
File: 1710040846407748.png (1.13 MB, 1024x1024)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>
File: 1694159209881147.png (1.07 MB, 1024x1024)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>
File: 1706023772715998.png (1.08 MB, 1024x1024)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
Who has been fucking the Changeling Queen? Spoiler:__Me__
>>
>>40966656
This is a really good one.
>>
>>40963767
"G-golly, you seem...chipper, this morning" Cozy smiled nervously
>Chrysalis giggled, seemingly not noticing Cozy's discomfort
>Or simply not caring
>"Yes, it figures you'd pick up on that. You were always so smart for such a little filly." Chrysalis leaned in and nuzzled her
>Cozy Glow flinched, and Chrysalis pulled away as a plate levitated down next to Cozy
>Looking to her side, Cozy saw a plate of pancakes stacked higher than she was tall and suddenly realized she hadn't had dinner last night
"So," Cozy licked her chops and began circling the syrupy tower, determining her first angle of attack. "How come you're being so...hospitable?"
>"Mmm, you know, I really haven't the faintest idea. I just feel so..." Chrysalis hummed as she pondered the feeling.
>"Satisfied?" Chrysalis tried
>"Satisfied." She shrugged, deciding it to be close enough
>Cozy Glow wanted to question her further, but hunger beat out her curiosity and the young pegasus began munching away at her pancakes
>As Chrysalis continued attending the stove, Anon shambled into the kitchen
>He stopped for a beat at seeing all the food but promptly accepted it and plopped down at the table
>Cozy waved a good morning to him, her face stuffed with fluffy goodness
>Anon waved back with a smile and watched as Chrysalis levitated a plate overflowing with foodstuffs right in front of him
>"Damn, if I knew you'd cook the morning after..." Anon mumbled as he began cutting up his pancakes
>Once she plated the rest of the food, Chrysalis made her way to Anon's side
>Anon didn't notice her until Chrysalis laid her head on his shoulder and sighed as she stared at him with the most loving gaze Cozy had ever seen on a pony's face
>Well, changeling's face
>A fiery blush crept up Anon's face and he tried to keep eating his food without acknowledging Chrysalis
>Cozy wasn't too sure why Anon was blushing, but she decided to take advantage
"Golly, Anon, aren't you gonna thank Chrysalis for the lovely breakfast?" Cozy put on an innocuous grin, "I mean, you always tell me to say thank you after somepony does something nice for me."
>Anon shot Cozy an annoyed stare before he swallowed the food in his mouth and cleared his throat
>"Th-thanks, Chrysalis. You reall-"
>"Oh, come now, Anonymous," Chrysalis interrupted, "After last night, you call me Chryssi."
>Before Anon could respond, Chrysalis gave him a peck on the cheek and strutted away, hips swaying seductively
>After a few silent minutes, Cozy looked suspiciously over at Anon, who was busy hiding his face in his hands
"Last night?" Cozy raised her brow.

I think my pacing needs some work. Anyways, more tomorrow
>>
File: xibp7uccjhe61.png (373 KB, 840x861)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>40967518
The constant updates and "more later" at the end always remind me of pic
>>
File: Thank You.png (284 KB, 956x1024)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
To the guy who uses desu ghost to link to next threads, I want to thank you.
>>
>>40967843
Glad to help, friendo
>>
File: 290844.jpg (75 KB, 491x694)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>40966199
True, this is a wonderful one. Thank you for them. Mind uploading this one on booru? (Maybe >>40966380 too) Or I can do that myself, if you tell me what generator you used.
>>
File: Oh dear god.png (309 KB, 789x858)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>40967843
>>40967859
>glad to help...
Hmmm...
>>
>>40967518
Oh lawd, is Cozy old enough to have received The Talk yet?
>>
File: Numget Chrysalis.png (10 KB, 96x95)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>40967919
>>40967859
Nevermind, I am retarded and a faggot
>>
File: 2878775.jpg (914 KB, 3460x4096)
914 KB
914 KB JPG
>>
>>40968366
would
>>
>>40967876
Yea be my guest. I used PDV6 on both, I would up load them but I deleted some frontends and I think I lost the original. I have it somewhere but I don't know where. Also I'm the one that genned and uploaded https://derpibooru.org/images/3293508 if you want to credit the prompter as well.
>>
File: 76886.jpg (605 KB, 1900x1561)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
>page 10
hi /bug/s
>>
File: 1703845476350018.png (2.68 MB, 2739x2054)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
>>40969655
Hallo
>>
>>40969673
Adorkable smile
>>
Get off of 10 you stupid bugs
>>
>>40967518
>Anon shook his head and grumbled, ignoring Cozy Glow's question for the moment
>"What happened last night?" Cozy pressed
"Nothing, it-"
>"Was it me?"
>Anon was stunned as he stared at the guilt crawling onto the filly's face
"NO! No, it...it's not your fault, Glowie." Anon hoped that would assuage Cozy's concerns
>Cozy, seeing the sincerity in Anon's eyes, gave a smile and a nod
>"Alrighty." Cozy returned to eating her breakfast
>Anon let out the breath he was holding and relaxed, only to glance up at the clock and gasp before he began wolfing down his food
>Cleaning his plate in record time, Anon rushed to his bedroom
>Without really noticing Chrysalis snooping through his drawers, Anon ran into his bathroom and began rushing through his morning routine
>Chrysalis had been surprised by his sudden entrance but made no effort to hide her activities
>"What are you in a hurry for? It's not a work day." Chrysalis commented
>Too busy brushing his teeth and combing his hair to answer, Anon gestured towards the calendar on the wall
>Following his direction, Chrysalis saw an event in red ink written on today's date
>When she took a closer look, Chrysalis could read it properly
>Chrysalis rolled her eyes, "It just says 'Monthly Wellness Check', this means nothing."
>Anon emerged from the restroom, showered, shaved, and mostly dressed
"Well, it should mean something," Anon answered as he tied his tie, "it involves you after all."
>Chrysalis' eyes went wide and she spun around to face the man
>"Wait, is today-"
"Third Saturday of the month, yes." Anon frowned and began redoing his tie
>"So we have to-"
"It's going to take all day, that's right." Anon smiled proudly as he finally did his tie correctly
>Chrysalis' entire body slumped and a groan mixed with a hissing sound escaped from her throat
"Aw, don't be like that, Chryssi. Some sunlight'll do ya good."
>"Yeah. Sun." Chrysalis growled through gritted fangs as she stomped out of the room, slamming the bedroom door behind her
>Anon shrugged and continued getting ready

Shorter and late, but it's here. Tomorrow will be longer.
>>
>>40969655
Tanked
>>
>>40965938
>>40953501
Chrysalis with Cadence is always nice to see
>>
File: 1707912825824075.png (2.2 MB, 2400x1785)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB PNG
>>40971484
Chryssi with any princess is cool actually (poast moar of it pls)
>>
>>40969655
>>40971487
NMM is a princess, right?
>>
>>40971754
It's Luna's edgy phase, so, yeah.
>>
File: 1712336246619.jpg (410 KB, 1500x1098)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
Bugpile!
>>
bugmp
>>
File: 1708644671876606.png (78 KB, 254x312)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
mmm bug.
>>
File: squeesh.png (35 KB, 770x504)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>40973189
indeed
>>
>>40971754
yes, 100%
>>
>>40953163
Your dick.
>>
>>40966419
Would marry and rebuild the hive with/10
>>
>>40971293
"This is a waste of time. Let's go back." Queen Chrysalis complained.
>Anon ignored her as he knocked on the door of Twilight's castle
>After a few minutes, the door opened, revealing Spike standing there
>"Oh hey, 'sup Anon." Spike greeted, having not noticed Chrysalis and Cozy behind Anon
>Anon smiled and waved
>"Hey Spike. We're here to see Twilight. She home?"
>"Yeah, she...we?"
>Anon stepped to the side to reveal his charges
>Spike jumped and yelped when he recognized them, "Qu-qu-quee-qu-" Spike stuttered, slowly backing away from the trio
>Chrysalis rolled her eyes and gestured for him to hurry up
"Yes, yes, yes, it's me. Bask in my perfection later, reptile. Get your owner." Chrysalis ordered.
>Spike quickly forgot his fear in favor of fury, standing tall and pointing a claw at Chrysalis
>"She's not my owner, you-you...you stupid bug!" Spike barked.
>Chrysalis raised a brow at Spike's defiance and took a step forward, only for Anon to stop her with an outstretched hand
>"Spike, could you please forget about that and get Twilight?" Anon pleaded
>Spike's firey glare shifted between Chrysalis and Anon
>He huffed, a puff of smoke escaping his nostrils before he closed the door
>They could hear as he stomped away, grumbling
>Anon sighed and gave Chrysalis a disappointed look
>Before he could admonish Chrysalis, the door opened again to reveal Princess Twilight Sparkle
>"Morning Anon." Twilight greeted
>"And good morning to you, Cozy Glow!" Twilight waved to the little pegasus
>Cozy kept a nonplussed expression as she flew up from the floor to land on Anon's shoulder, maintaining eye contact with Twilight the entire time
>"Heh...right." Twilight scratched the back of her head
"Heh-hmm."
>Twilight turned her attention to Chrysalis and her expression soured
>Chrysalis continued staring back at Twilight with a disdain only achievable by a royal
>Several silent minutes passed before Anon had had enough of the awkwardness and clapped his hands together, tearing the two mares' attention away from one another
>"So! Twilight. Can we get on with it?" He urged
>"Right! Of course, right. Please, come in." Twilight stepped aside and ushered the three of them inside

I lied, today's is about the same length. More tomorrow
>>
>>
>>40975254
>hundreds of children
>white dress
Hmm...

Wait a minute. Doesn't she call them all "drones"? Are changelings hymenopterans?
This could actually check out.

Is that her whole problem? Is the dreaded changeling queen filled with virgin rage?
>>
File: large (4).jpg (132 KB, 1280x988)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>40975271
>Virgin rage
>She just needs to get the everloving shit fucked out of her to stop being evil.

OH yeah, it's all coming together.
>>
File: 1630509340519.png (55 KB, 500x500)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>
File: trixalis.png (130 KB, 610x600)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>
File: changeling_distress.png (102 KB, 334x339)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>Page 10
>>
File: 100 Huevos.jpg (129 KB, 850x1202)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
eg
>>
>>40977015
>Walk into bedroom
>See Chrysalis
>"100 huevos."
>Look around
>See that there is in fact 100 eggs piled on your bed
wat do?
>>
>>40977056
Start heating up the frying pan and get out my spatula
>>
File: cough it up.png (153 KB, 1565x1080)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>40942753
Of course, you know where this leads...
>>
>>40976993
y is bug scare?
>>
>>40977641
Bug does not want to fall into obscurity.

Wait, wouldn't it be in a changeling's best interest to not be noticed?
>>
File: 2785012.jpg (175 KB, 1464x1502)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>
>9
>>
>>40978432
And ham
>>
>>40977904
It's to be noticed but not known
>>
>>40971487
more princessylis stuff
>>
File: chrysalis_calling.png (324 KB, 559x455)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>
File: 1694105848489065.png (404 KB, 1280x720)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
>>40974834
Imma be real, I ran out of steam for this one. Gonna work on some other works in the meantime.
>>
>>40980711
God I want to kiss that smol cute muzzle and feed her all the love.

Verification not required.
>>
>>40980373
>"Something came in the mail today"
>>
File: she just wants love..jpg (1.14 MB, 1920x2560)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>40980711
oi rest
>>
>>40980930
Is that why it's all soggy?
>>
>>40980711
Understandable
>>
>>40980942
Anon sent his "love" again
>>
File: Bug Pet.png (136 KB, 1280x720)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>40980711
Do not worry fren, you did great, I loved your greentext.
>>
>>40981767
>take your bug out for a walk
>>
>>40980711
What's going to be so terrible about this dreaded "Monthly Wellness Check"?
>>
>>40981767
That's a big mane for such a small queen
>>
bump
>>
File: heres your bug bro.png (264 KB, 836x1542)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>
File: 2577855.png (948 KB, 2501x2900)
948 KB
948 KB PNG
>>
>>40983631
it looks like he's going to cook him
do not cook bug...
>>
File: 3195125.png (141 KB, 581x582)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>
>10 already
>>
File: 1711245723261492.png (1.4 MB, 1463x1805)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>40984190
How about you post a bug then, retard.
>>
File: 790809.jpg (2.98 MB, 4000x2942)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB JPG
>>
>>40983675
He's going to help with cooking
He's too short
>>
https://poneb.in/6STAZFNB Is absolute kino, glad to have read it.
>>
>>40985178
bugpill me on this story
>>
>>40943841
Maybe if she stopped biting anyone who touches her
>>
>>40985771
I’m not good at summarizing stories beyond dropping spoilers, but its supposed to be Thorax’s backstory in which he, an older veteran changeling, and a mute infiltrator set out to vanquish a threat in the everfree forest that had taken a large number of changeling lives. There’s a lot of unorthodox developments in the story I like that manage to make it stand out from the mountains of other, more generic fiction. Thorax’s character development is done really well and the writer sets up interesting situations to show off the various nuances of the story’s cast.
>>
File: 146365.jpg (2.42 MB, 3728x2604)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
>>
File: 2935024.png (199 KB, 1000x1000)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>
could nationalism (love for one's country and culture) feed a changeling?
>>
>>40987496
Depends. How patriotic are you?
>>
File: 1519338245833.png (1.21 MB, 921x1700)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>40987496
Indirect sources of love shouldn't work. You need to love the bug, either as themselves or whatever they are disguised as.
>>
>>
File: 1606994898246.jpg (602 KB, 2079x2953)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
>>
File: symbiote nymph 1.png (701 KB, 1024x1337)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
Would you?
>>
>>40988500
Why does bug queen have no legs?
>>
>>40988904
They were confiscated because of her bad behavior.
>>
File: Why is bug big 1.png (718 KB, 960x4676)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>
File: straight_to_her_hips.gif (212 KB, 491x405)
212 KB
212 KB GIF
>>40989547
Gotta watch out how much you feed your bug.
>>
>>40984385
>I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than marrying a pony. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are fighting, scraping, killing and surviving for at least 18 years solely so you can go and get ravaged by another species. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little self - getting proper sleep, getting good exercise and training, stealing and eating love from other ponies, educating yourself, piercing social circles. All of it has one simple result: the changeling species is flushed down the drain.
>Became the perfect soldier? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random pony who had nothing to do with the way you survive, who marries you. They gets to fuck your sexy bug self with every fantasy fulfilled by shapeshifting every night. They get the benefits of your strong and determined personality that came from your struggles.
>As a Changeling who marries a pony, you are LITERALLY dedicating your life simply to please another race who will not help you to propagate yours. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
>>
File: 1707622987408747.gif (1.27 MB, 498x280)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB GIF
I'm thinking of writing a story where, through time bullshit, Flurry Heart and Chrysalis are the same person. Flurry Heart is sent into the past and becomes bitter and hateful, eventually being twisted into Chrysalis.
What do you bugs think?
>>
File: 74567456234.png (97 KB, 567x774)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>40990144
I like the story idea, we always need more good bug stories.
>>
File: 1688991495129281.png (990 KB, 1920x1080)
990 KB
990 KB PNG
>>40980930
>"Stop sending me scorpions!"
>>
File: 3337944.png (1.91 MB, 1000x1400)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>
>>40990144
I say go for it. Beyond just the premise, have you figured out the kind of story you want to tell?
>>
File: full.jpg (67 KB, 626x960)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
File: Start Loving.png (509 KB, 1280x815)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>40990112
>Changelings are Cucks

Suuuure...
>>
>>40990144
>flurry heart rapes her dad
Anon, I...
>>
>>40942753
Hello fellow bugbros, I'm writing a fic it's a flutterrape romance story with best bugo https://ponepaste.org/9951 I'm going for a theme for sure and I'm liking how its playing out so far, again I plan on continuing this.
>>
File: 1711391473921866.jpg (334 KB, 720x888)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>40991845
>T. Has no idea about the meme
>>
>>40991845
>moonatik
>>
>>40992038
I think my main goal with the story is to make Chrysalis into a psychotic 70's couple relationship.
where they bicker and fight all the time, where Chrysalis's wild mood swings
Before loving someone deeply Oh, and I'm making it canon lore that loving queen changling during sex is like lion sex, where the female just beats the shit out of the male.
And it goes on for like an hour, a half, and an hour.
Oh, and Chrysalis is a virgin; she would never actually have sex; she just uses love to make eggs, so Anon learns the hard way.
>>
File: 1699084251957054.png (818 KB, 1145x1201)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
>>40992197
Oh no... I am out of the loop.
>>40992234
I don't care what some nigger artist has don-
>Anthro shit
>Other horrid fetish art.
I take it back.
>>
>>40992234
>>40993039
Fuckin vanillafags...
>>
File: a8e.jpg (146 KB, 960x960)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>40993039
It's a copypasta
https://youtu.be/oTk51PyvZKU?si=XzvHW8lPKEtbdXEI
https://youtu.be/9ebK3-O2JKM?si=7A1PCP4Mk1SaQS_0
>>
>>40993053
Ah, it's all rushing back to me now.
>>
File: GDMIC06XEAEb0Xl.png (67 KB, 473x374)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>40993051
>Into hypnosis latex body takeover...
>>
>>40993084
Yeah, what about it?
>>
>>40993084
this would all be fine if it weren't anthro
>>
File: 1396291397505.png (303 KB, 600x600)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>muh anthro boogeyman
>>
File: 3159541.jpg (1.56 MB, 1912x3200)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>40993467
my sentiments exactly
>>
>>40993467
>boogeyman

Something that is objectively real is not a "boogeyman" ESL-kun
>>
>>40993943
That's what the boogeymen want you to believe.
>>
File: 2413730.png (202 KB, 722x550)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>
Bug butt and belly bump off of page ten.
>>
>>40995418
It really does just look like she shoved them in there
>>
>I'M A FOOL!
>I KNOW NOTHING!
> I TAKE THE ROLE OF A SILLY CLOWN!
>>
File: 2391180.png (104 KB, 765x750)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>the Queen of the Changelings
>reduced to doing foals birthday parties
>>
File: PregChryssiKids_Happy.png (93 KB, 1024x922)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>40995781
>the Queen of the Changelings
>reduced to carrying my foals
>>
>>40995816
>reduced
Uplifted.
>>
>>40995781
She could unironically do a good job being a birthday entertainer.
>Not a pony, but close enough for a kid to ride
>Can transform into anything
>Plenty of opportunities to get love
>>
>>40995448
Maybe she did.
>>
>>40996234
>accidentally drops the transformation, revealing her real form
>dozens of kids start screaming bloody murder, traumatized for life
>>
>>
>>40996515
kids are too dumb to be afraid of something like Chrysalis.
>>
>>40995448
>>40996473
In a way, she did.
>>
>>40991134
>the kind of story you want to tell?
Life continues on after disaster, whether we want it to or not, and Chrysalis considers killing Flurry (herself) to spare her the inevitable suffering that will happen. A sappy redemption story where Chrysalis is in the deepest hole imaginable but decides to change when she gets some hope and opportunity.
>>
>>40990144
that sounds like a really interesting idea, you should try writing it
>>
Are there any good fics about Flurry Heart and Chrysalis?
>>
>>40998633
Unfortunately, I’ve yet to come across any that are either not shorts or have left a lasting impression
>>
>>
File: 3197088.png (331 KB, 964x846)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>
bump
>>
>>
>>41000146
>>
this confuses the bug
>>
File: 1707686704920462.png (269 KB, 1350x2500)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
She can be so creepy and I love it
>>
>>41002613
I love her too.
>>
File: 3301449.png (1.27 MB, 2233x2312)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>
>>41002613
I love when she stares at me like she wants to kill me
>>
bump
>>
File: large (47).png (374 KB, 902x1024)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>
>>41004583
That's what happens when you order a pizza from Canterlot while living in the Crystal Empire
>>
>>
I just read "and what do i do with this bug looking thing" by scruncgusbungus, and thought it was really funny

What are some of your favorite buggy fics, and have there been any recent ones you've enjoyed?
>>
File: 2558962.png (385 KB, 942x778)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>41005313
Bug Bite and Oreo the Changeling from the ancient /bug/ threads years ago were my personal favorites.
>>
I know, it’s lesbian stuff, but there aren’t many pictures of Chrysalis in wedding attire. The contrast between the white dress and black exoskeleton is really appealing to me.
>>
>10
>>
>>41007054
Wife Wedding Bug
>>
>>41007858
Would marriage be a thing in Changeling culture?
>>
>>41008195
Depends on their biology.
Are they really like ants or bees?
>>
>>
File: Love.png (685 KB, 1574x1200)
685 KB
685 KB PNG
>>41005313
To Ne’er Come Down Again

Me love bug wife
>>
Huh a bug
>>
File: 1706649559919589.png (383 KB, 820x800)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>41005313
One of top favorite fics of all time is Bugging Out.
>>
>>41006201
Only if you say "froggles"
>>
>>41008722
That's a big bug
>>
>>41010130
I believe Chrysalis is one of the biggest creatures... I believe the only beings that tower over her would be adult dragons, Tirek, discord, and maaaybe yaks.
>>
>>41010287
That can't be true. She's Celesita-sized at the most, right?
>>
>>
>>41006564
I'll have to dig up Bug Bite and Oreo the Changeling and check those out

>>41008722
Oh, apparently I've read that one before, I don't remember much of it, I'll have to reread it.
And I have Bug Wife by little big pony in my bookmarks so I'll be reading that really soon

>>41009429
Ah yeah, Bugging Out is one of my favorites too. I actually have it on my top/gold shelf. I sort read fics by Liked, Fav and Gold.
>>
>>41011316
https://poneb.in/VDeQCPv6
https://pastebin.com/iA6fbJ4n
>>
>>41010855
Same height as Celestia, which is pretty big. Though she's a lot thinner, so she probably weighs less than plenty of stallions.
>>
>>
>>
>>41011143
>>
>>41013057
>>
>>41011703
her diet is also love so she should be light.
>>
>>41011143
>>41013057
>>41013472
she looks dorky and cute is the part of anything?
>>
>>41011542
Ah! Perfect, thank you Anon
>>
>>41012630
I ate those food
>>
File: 1707948869675534.png (967 KB, 1280x1554)
967 KB
967 KB PNG
>>
File: 2082090.png (118 KB, 745x1024)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>
>>41014506
>>
>>41014813
kek
>>
File: 1081954.png (252 KB, 1200x2139)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>
>>41015751
>let go of tongue
>It winds back into her mouth and keeps winding like in cartoons
>>
File: funmachine.png (47 KB, 429x327)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>
File: 1713557465600996.png (622 KB, 1000x1000)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
Anonymphous.
>>
>>41016661
What would you do if you ended up as a changeling when you go to Equestria?
>>
>>41016667
Figure out if bugs have spermataphores or not
>>
>>41016693
Imagine Changeling Anon's room...
>>
File: 1574940.png (774 KB, 1275x1650)
774 KB
774 KB PNG
>>41016667
Rape ponies with my weird facehugger dick.

Well, that'll come later. My end goal would be to ensure survival and prosperity of the Hive. Yeah, it sounds banal, but it still holds true for me. However, how, would depend on two major factors: what caste I'm being reincarnated into and in what time. Best case scenario is being reincarnated into a new queen - a princess, however tranny it may sound, and hope Chryssi won't kill me like a bee; couple decades before s1. First and obvious I'd thoroughly learn everything they teach me, changeling biology, culture, and their knowledge about the world and other species. In time I'd carefully expose my knowledge from previous life to Chryssi, probably dropping clues here and there before having a serious talk. I'd need her to at least listen to my ideas.
Next, I'm not sure. Attacking Canterlot, or anything openly in particular, is dumb in long-term. We could replace Celestia and rule from shadows, but that relationship with ponies won't be stable and if (when) they expose us, we'll have to take authority by force. That might work, but it'd require a lot more effort than second variant.
We can wait a little and aim for Crystal Empire. We'd have to play fast here and defeat Sombra before Equestrians come. Actually, I don't really remember how they did it, so that might be an issue. Did they just return Crystal Heart to it's place? After that we could play on crystal ponies feelings: would they really not help poor, hungry and lost "heroes", who only need a tiny bit of energy a Crystal Heart produces? We'd have to work on our disguises too, almost pony-looking, but a little different should work. And to make our relationship more stable, we'd show them how much we're grateful about their hospitality by helping them with anything they need. In time we may take authority by carefully pushing our lings in their government places, and simply rule over them like a farmer over cattle, without much effort. I don't remember how Cadanse and Shining Armor became rulers of the Empire too. But this can easily be fixed, we simply assasinate them before they become a problem. Although, just Cadance would be enough. If Cryssi could abduct her, killing her wouldn't be an issue at all.
>>
>>41017145
>spoilers within spoilers
didn't even know that was a thing
>>
>>41017170
The more you know ^:)
>>
File: 3210321.png (654 KB, 1000x1000)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>
>>41017399
Yay, it grew back!
>>
>>41016661
>>41017399
bugmind
>>
File: me.jpg (32 KB, 1123x415)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>41017971
All me btw.
>>
File: 1568894118320.png (260 KB, 720x720)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>41018005
Why would you do such a thing
>>
File: stonerChrys.png (50 KB, 725x600)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
Almost forgot to post for 4/20
>>
>>41018368
He returned her tail after taking it.
>>
>>41016990
There will be shelves
>>
>>41016990
It would be a bio-hazard even for Changelings
>>
>>41016667
try tongue bug hole
>>
>>41019901
>"My Queen, one of the nymphs has developed...disturbing behaviors..."
>>
File: 916248.png (188 KB, 600x600)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>
bugmp
>>
As the writhing, teeming mass of changelings swarmed over the outer perimeter, we saw the defenders recoil in horror. “Stay calm! Use your flame guns!” shouted the commander, but to no avail.

It is well known that the changeling queen uses psychic terror to paralyze her prey, and then carefully implants ravenous larvae in the brains of her still-conscious victims. Even with the best weapons, only the most disciplined ponies can resist this horrific attack.
>>
File: 1359678985018.png (270 KB, 996x1080)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>
File: 1173478399.gif (347 KB, 239x235)
347 KB
347 KB GIF
>>
File: 2518317.gif (156 KB, 1048x900)
156 KB
156 KB GIF
>>41022402
Cutealis
>>
buggy bump
>>
File: 3075588 (crop).png (97 KB, 550x750)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>
File: 1398331322543.jpg (241 KB, 392x640)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>
>>40949244
I think they would store all they can, but would start to gag on the excess. Remember when Thorax was presented with Flurry Heart?
Combine that with the "humans are super love generators" meme and you have comedy.

>Anon and his waifu are being all lovey-dovey again.
>A pack of passing mares are giggling, one is making gagging noises, that makes the other mares giggle even harder.
>"My sentiments, exactly!", says one of the mares.
>The gagging mare stops, goes cross-eyed, and pukes up a pastel rainbow.
>"Um, my sentiments exactly?", the spokesmare looks around nervously.
>>
File: 1686084795948290.png (107 KB, 254x312)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>41023517
>>
File: 1869195.png (2.5 MB, 1024x1310)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
>>
>>41023111 checked
She's up to no good
>>
>>41023111
Check em, she is currently up to some misdeeds.
>>
>>41020467
He’s trying his best
>>
File: 2958702 ponybooru.png (528 KB, 2119x1374)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
>>40971484 how true that is
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FagdXkCIR9Y
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjdM1f-a8RY
>>
File: 627.png (359 KB, 952x765)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>having the bug queen sitting on your couch watching a movie and eating popcorn
Fucking kino.
>>
>>41025325
I like it when bug and candy are friends
>>
>>41026541
They do make a good pair
>>
>>40990652
Hot damn, what crime do I gotta commit to get this officer after me?

>Anything you say can and will be held against you
Uh, that big fat green winker, ma'am
>>
Bugump
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>41015751
lick her tongue
>>
it's my first time being in this thread, but I love queen chrysalis and the other bugs
>>
File: 1707229420567443.png (8 KB, 416x434)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>41028790
Queen Chrysalis and the other bugs love you too anon.
>>
>>41028183
FREE HIM
>>
>>41029101
Time to get the cooking oil.
No not like that.

One time one of our cats (a mane coon mix with really long hair) got one of these things on him. We had to use cooking oil to dissolve away the sticky gunk and then bathe him, so he wouldn't make himself sick licking it away. He wasn't happy.

Though it will be funny to see what he thinks if you suddenly approach him with a bottle of cooking oil.
>>
File: towel.gif (347 KB, 426x287)
347 KB
347 KB GIF
>>41029453
>oiled up buggo
w-wew
>>
>>
Would Changelings fear spiders?
>>
>>41030373
They probably keep them as pets
>>
File: 1425874576222.png (313 KB, 872x1024)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>41030373
Changelings ARE spiders.
>>
>>41030769
Canon Chrissy should have an octopedal mode
>>
>>
>>
>>41030016
Absolute addict
>>
>>41031780
What a hideous sparkledog
Cute bug tho
>>
>>41031780
>flower magic
what the fuck
>>
>>41032568
Do not be fooled by the glamour of the sparkle bat's dark magicks
>>
Question, would changelings have sex with non-changelings in order to feed themselves seeing as they consume love?
In essence having a sex schedule to keep themselves well fed.
>>
>>41032872
>Question, would changelings have sex with non-changelings in order to feed themselves seeing as they consume love?
Depends on how you interpret them. What you’re describing seems to lean more towards succubi. In this scenario, I’d also imagine most Changelings are female, like bees (idk I read on the internet most bees are female recently), and the few males don’t leave the hive.
>>
>>
File: 3212729.jpg (549 KB, 2232x1890)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
>>41032872
>would changelings have sex with non-changelings
For reproduction, yes. A Queen lays eggs into female (usually) host, then she shooses a drone to fertilize them.
>>
File: 1690010623067400.jpg (97 KB, 1024x1015)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Menacing bug
Every tuesday and thursday she sets an hour aside to practice her dramatic villain reveals
>>
Bugmp
>>
>>41032872
love != sex
only the queen needs to go out and fuck pones when it's time to breed a new clutch of drones
>>
Bugmping before bed
>>
>>41016667
Shapeshift back into myself.
>>
>>41035692
That will make blending in kind of difficult.

Unless a bunch of humans end up there, too.
>>
>>41035804
Blending in?
>>
>>41035692
Are you sure you know what you actually look like? Most examples you can find of yourself are mirrored.
>>
File: 2894745.jpg (285 KB, 2046x1447)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>
>>41016667
Purposefully flub espionage so I’m stuck in the hive.
>>
>>41036396
why would you gay up the thread like this
>>
>>41037368
This is what happens when the hivemind's influence disappears.
Skittles and shirts.
Disgusting
>>
File: 1417695.png (1.15 MB, 1280x714)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>
File: 1666974134058413.png (336 KB, 900x900)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
any ideas you want to see turned into a short green, anons? never written Chrysalis before but i wanted to try
>>
>>41039340
How short are we talking about?
I've been pondering on those Billy pics lately, and got this idea.
Anonfilly runs away from abusive Twilight and gets captured by changelings. Crysalis turns her into Billy for her own sadistic amusement first, but over time, as Anon loses his former human's memories because of Twilight's spell, she becomes actually caring mother for her new daughter.
I don't think we have Billy greens yet, so you can be first here.
>>
>>41039340
How this happened >>41038682
>>
>>41039340
>>41040405
Weren't there some greens about a group of 'lings hiding inside Anon's home and disguise themselves as various tools and household objects to siphon off the care he puts into his possessions?
Maybe Anon rode his bicycle 'ling (no not like that) into town to run errands, but then something happened to make it lose its disguise. So Anon came back to find a very embarrassed buggo locked to the stand in place of his bike.
>>
File: buggorage.png (1.21 MB, 1418x1743)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
got an idea but it might take a few days to finish, trying a different perspective and tense for this green and i'm already a slow writer anyways. see you in a few
>>
>>41039340
Chryalis interacting with a weeb that wants her to transform into his various waifus
>>
File: 4427.jpg (419 KB, 1500x1500)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>41039340
>any ideas you want to see turned into a short green, anons?
chrysalis force feeding me green goo by vomiting it down my throat
>>
File: 154422.png (77 KB, 606x599)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>41041507
>force feeding
>he wouldn't accept his Queen's honey with honour
ngmi
>>
File: 1496196275199.png (560 KB, 993x804)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
>>41041335
Where dat image from?
>>
>>
File: 1398302820569.png (328 KB, 1007x1029)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>
File: 1704428627844899.jpg (2 KB, 125x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>41042912
Bug bug gimme dat hug
>>
>>41043446
What is this, a bug for ants?
>>
>>41043536
Are changelings ants?
>>
>>41043972
More like termites.
>>
>>41042374
Is angry here or smiling?
>>
File: 2846134.png (3.69 MB, 2567x2500)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
>>41041335
set in a wacko timeline where chrysalis and the remaining rogue drones were captured after s6 finale

>In front of her sat two explosives, their fuses ignited long before that precarious point in time.
>Twilight’s eyes flickered between the two of them as she cautiously measured their yield, lips curved awkwardly in worried concentration.
>The multi-roomed tent around her rose a fair few degrees in temperature, her body an uncomfortable beacon of heat.
>She inwardly wondered which to defuse first. Logically, she knew that the one on the right would be nothing short of catastrophic if it were to detonate, but…
>Something about the sheer possibility of the leftmost bomb going off made her skin crawl.
>She shifted in her seat uncomfortably as she considered their inner workings. Her eyes danced between them, both of their wiring and circuitry akin to an alien language in the face of her Equestrian optimism.
>‘How do I do this?’ she wondered, beads of turmoil pooled on her raised brow. ‘How do I get out of this without any collateral damage?’
>The steady, unyielding ticking of the clock on the wall proved an ill backdrop for her frenetic thoughts, but she knew that she would have to make a decision eventually.
>A deep breath, held unknowingly, exited her lungs. It tainted the open air with her unease.
>As she stood, defiant of any outcome but the most ideal, her hooves almost imperceptibly shook underneath her, as if they would no longer support such a fear-addled body.
>In as even a tone as she could muster, she willed herself to speak.
“She’s going to help run the tent.”
>In the blink of an eye, each bomb’s fuse shortened considerably.
>Twilight winced as the rightmost explosive rose to her hooves, her eyes wild with displeasure.
>“I beg your pardon?” Chrysalis asked, distraught. “Not only do I have to be some lowly merchant in this miserable tradition of pointless festivities, I have to do it with… with /him?!/”
>She pointed, aghast, at the bomb to Twilight’s left, whose frown deformed his entire face.
>With crossed arms, he leaned forward, his elbows propped against his knees.
>“No,” Anon said plainly. “Not a chance in hell, Twilight.”
>Ouch. He /never/ called her that, not since she first met him.
>She started to wince, to shrink back into herself, but something newly within her rose up into her chest; a princess’s conviction. It had always been there, but after the acquisition of her wings, it had grown exponentially.
“I’m sorry, but that’s how this has to happen. This is a perfect opportunity for the both of you to work past your differences, and for Chrysalis to take an important next step toward her reformation!”
>Indignation warped their faces. Their fuses whipped about, racing to their terminus.
>“Twilight, she vaporized a third of my house during her last attempt at an invasion,” Anon explained, a bulging vein in his forehead.
>>
>>41044189
>She knew that, of course; she was the one being fired at, after all.
>She apologized to Anon a million times over that day, but thankfully, he never blamed her for any of it.
>“You’re lucky that’s all I had time to do,” Chrysalis growls.
>Chrysalis, to her credit, had made gargantuan strides in her journey toward reformation since her capture. In the beginning, she refused to speak at all, and would lash out at anypony that dared come close to her cell.
>The reminiscence of her progress is what kept Twilight confident as her focused stare traded blows with Anon’s scowl.
“That’s why you’re the perfect candidate for this,” she explains. “Making amends is one of the most important things a pony can learn to do, and it’s essential to making sure friendships stay afloat in tough times.”
>Anon sighed as he held his head in his hands.
>“I mean, yeah, that’s fine and dandy, but you’re missing a pretty important part of the equation. We aren’t-”
>“I will /never/ be friends with this unruly /ape!/” Chrysalis shouted as the magic suppression ring on her horn glowed under strain. “Not after his abhorrent actions toward the Hive.”
>Anon picked his head up slowly, the vein on his head far more pronounced. His cold, almost frightening gaze scanned her for a few moments before returning to Twilight, settling on an honest attempt at neutrality.
“…Yeah. That.”
>The memory of the incident, fresh in Twilight’s mind, contorted her face into a grimace as she cast her eyes elsewhere.
>Because Anon’s house was a recent addition to the outer edge of Ponyville, Chrysalis’s drones missed it during their initial sweep and had to double back after most of the ponies had been captured.
>He didn’t exactly appreciate being woken up in the middle of his midday nap, halfway restrained with changeling goop.
>She wasn’t there for it at that point, since she hadn’t broken out of captivity yet, but she did read the reports of what happened afterward.
>Gardening tools, scrap metal shavings, a welding mask, hairspray, a lighter… whatever must have been in reach for him.
>Every unorthodox implement that somehow found its way into Anon’s hands culminated in just over two dozen injured changelings, four of which ended up in the hospital.
>In the end, it took eight of them to finally restrain him enough so that he could be drained.
>Twilight had asked him about it once during lunch, to which he dryly replied that his uncle ‘taught him some things he’d never forget.’
>She would always be close friends with Anon, but after that day, the light in which she viewed the mostly-gentle giant would never be quite the same again.
>Now, though, that would work to her advantage.
“I understand that the two of you have… /less than favorable/ history,” she says, “but think of what you may stand to gain. Sometimes, a rocky start may lead to a wonderful friendship. Look at Discord and Fluttershy!”
>>
>>41044191
>Chrysalis scoffed, slinking back down into her wooden chair.
>“I don’t intend on becoming anything like that lap dog, Sparkle.”
>Twilight can’t help but glower at her hard-headed insult.
>Discord was like that, too, at first… but she kept that to herself for the time being.
>“The fact that you think he’s a ‘lap dog’ says more about you than it does him,” Anon retorts, arms crossed as he leans back.
>Chrysalis’s glare was an enchantment away from shooting daggers straight through his head.
>“At least I can say something of him,” she says lowly, words dripping with venom. “I can’t think of a single notable thing about /you/.”
>“Twenty six of your drones would disagree.”
>Before another hastily-concocted provocation could pass between them, Twilight forced their chairs apart with magic, holding them tight to their seats as they sailed in opposite directions across the tent.
>“Enough,” she declared, her wings flaring in authority. “Trading insults back and forth isn’t productive for anypony here.”
>Doubt crossed her mind but briefly. Anon needed all hooves - hands - on deck to make sure he was able to put out plates of food at a decent pace, and Chrysalis had to play along to eventually walk free.
>Both hesitant to accept the other, and both with an ultimate goal that required their cooperation.
>The possibility of their interaction being naught more than transactionary lied at the forefront of her mind.
>Had she made an oversight…?

more soon, i am tired
https://ponepaste.org/10008
>>
>>41044196
"...Yeah. That." is supposed to be anon saying that sorry for the confusion. edited it to a green line in the paste
>>
>>41044189
>chrysalis and the remaining rogue drones
Rogue ones are those who betrayed the Hive, you faget. You are talking about loyalist drones. If the remaining story is as gay, I'll bite you. >:(
>>
>>41044205
Okay, I take my words back, your green is not gay yet. I may not be a fan of the story, but disregarding that it's nice.
>>
>>41044267
>>41044215
thanks for the feedback anon, i appreciate it. i know it's only three posts so far, but is there anything in particular that isn't catching your eye? i'll be the first to admit that i'm banking way more on good character interaction than a strong plot here, since it isn't going to be too long
>>
>>41044196
I shall be watching with great interest.
I like the character interactions so far, feels very natural and organic. One thing I want to say though is that I think you can stand to supply the readers with a little more context behind the premise, right now all I can solidly infer is that a festival is coming up and Anon needs help running something and not much else beyond that.
>>
>>41044189
Bomb defusal?
>>
>>41044966
Oh god is that cute
>>
>>41042912
Zendanya?
>>
Chrysalis being subjected to my autistic bizarro rizz
>>
File: 3216240.png (386 KB, 1000x1000)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>41044524
>but is there anything in particular that isn't catching your eye?
>isn't
If I understood you question correctly, nothing, yet. In particular. In general, well, the story. Beside that, writing style in nice, both Anon's and Cryssi characters are defiant and not spineless, just as I like. Looking forwand on you trying to bring these two identically charged particles together.
>>
>>41044966
Cheese poofs
Blasted with flavour
Bug does not understand the simile
>>
File: 1685430525112343.gif (60 KB, 276x276)
60 KB
60 KB GIF
>>41045022
Her name is Danganya
>>
File: 1156514.png (613 KB, 1529x1700)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>
File: 1705688433423417.gif (1.95 MB, 300x227)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>41044117
She's trying her best.
>>
File: 13496572904857609346573.png (912 KB, 1482x891)
912 KB
912 KB PNG
>>40942753
God I want to fuck her.
>>
>>41045188
She's grown up now (I think)
>>
File: 1682855716218539.jpg (492 KB, 2048x1727)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
casual bug
>>
>>
>>
Upbug
>>
>>
>>41047257
Eyren or Egges?
>>
>>41048913
What's the difference?
>>
>>
File: 3262337.jpg (239 KB, 1358x957)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>
File: 3219326.jpg (229 KB, 2258x2207)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>
File: 3219330.jpg (247 KB, 2258x2207)
247 KB
247 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.