[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2990.png (1.05 MB, 800x1040)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
Sisterwife and Daughterwife edition.
Previously >>40861338
>>
File: Scribble_Dee1.png (291 KB, 624x710)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
When you think about it clearly, Sunsut Shitter really is pathetic.
>>
>Sunset's face when she realizes she is the last family member to have sex with you
>>
>>40946813
>the cycle continues
>>
>>40946813
Daughterwife is a bit too much
>>
File: IMG_3009.jpg (10 KB, 184x184)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Anon is the hammer, and all his relatives are nails
>>
Sunset loves hanging out with her younger brother.
She hangs out with him so much, the other girls are starting to get worried
>>
File: 20231208211442_1.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>40946927
What about a daughtersisterwife?
>>
>>40946927
Time traveling daughter from the future is probably my favorite scenario for daughter incest.
>Both allows her to be older than she could be otherwise and lessons the age gap between father and daughter
>>
>>40947058
Then you get this. https://youtu.be/DWEwLDvrNwM?si=b3lsnD5nQqdf9s8e
>>
File: ohlawdshecomin.gif (840 KB, 485x522)
840 KB
840 KB GIF
>>40946824
I'm going to shit in your Pop-Tart, Scribble Dee.
>>
>>40946824
Try using more than two neurons.
>>
>>40947156
Fiction has the ability to be better than real life, but then there are people who actively choose to make it worse.
>>
File: IMG_3011.gif (85 KB, 382x640)
85 KB
85 KB GIF
>>40947130
>lessens the age gap
>>
File: 1668184568523111.gif (1.87 MB, 358x268)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB GIF
>>40946813
>>40946985
>>40947130
one way to fix that would be by "cloning".
let's say our self-insert vessel is just a male sunset or a genuine male version of her made to her thanks to a magical mishap of sci-twi.
if "anon" and sunset fuck, they would just clone each other thanks to magic smoothing things out and just give out the positive results...essentially the daughter would be another sunset shimmer and the son would be a male sunset shimmer.
it'll be interesting to say the least...sunset would be eternal and maybe become a ethnicity.
>>
File: IMG_2968.jpg (139 KB, 1080x793)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Reminder to all:
>>
>>40947267
Home…
>>
>>40946813
What is up with alabama niggers and sunset shimmer specifically
>>
>>40947360
She’s just like me.
>>
>>40947373
Stop trying to hump your brother
>>
>>40947360
You must be new. If you’d seen what these threads used to be, you would understand why the focus is on so few characters.
>>
File: 724008.png (198 KB, 301x800)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>40768320
>Getting to the cafeteria, Sugarcoat breaks off from you, but not before you can land a nice pat on her butt.
"Thanks sis."
>Giving you an unconvincing glare, your sister merely adjusts her freshly cleaned glasses on her blushing face and gives you a hug.
>SC: "I'd tell you to study for our next test but I already know you won't."
"That's what I have you for though, right?"
>SC: "Hmf, you're lucky I don't like leaving you high and dry Anon."
>Pushing off your chest, Sugarcoat gives you a little wave of her fingers before disappearing into the crowd.
>Getting in the lunch line, you file in with the other students and are immediately cut in line.
"Little shit."
>The person in front of you turns around to give you a smug smile.
>BS: "Heya cuz, thanks for saving my spot."
>The chubby line cutter was of course your cousin Babs Seed, who gives you a bump with her big butt.
>She was Gilda's younger sister and was a bit of a bully herself, though unlike her big sister she was much less abrasive.
"I didn't. You can wait at the back like everyone else."
>This only made Babs grin wider as she pulled you into a hug, making a point to squish her bust into you.
>BS: "C'mon 'Non... not even for your little cuz?"
>Just then, another pair of hands wrap around you from behind, the girl copying Babs and pressing herself against your back.
>SD: "Yeah Nonny be cool! it's sloppy joe day today!"
>Upon hearing her bubbly voice, you realize Sonata was the one hanging off your back.
"Of course it's you two, I should've known it was the biggest eaters in the family."
>BS: "Ya callin' us fat, buddy?"
>Babs' hug gets tighter as her smile gets less friendly.
"What makes you say that Babs?"
>Grabbing at both your cousins' bellies, you're able to get a hold of a healthy amount of squishy fat from both.
>SD: "Don't be m-mean Anon, you know I'm sensitive about my tummy..."
>Babs blushes as you give her belly a little jiggle, the normally confident girl looking away from you.
>BS: "S-So what if I've got a little chub? Gil is just helping me b-bulk is all."
>Both girls try to push your hands away from their stomachs but you hold firm, pleased with yourself as the three of you shuffle to the front of the lunch line.
>You only let go of your annoying cousins when it's your turn to be served, Babs grabbing a tray.
>GS: "Well ain't you a ladies man." Granny Smith the lunch lady says to you, slapping a generous amount of ground beef into a hamburger bun.
"Seems like they just can't keep their hands off of me Granny."
>Chuckling, Granny Smith gives you a sloppy joe of your own, sending you down the line.
>Getting a scoop of fries and a salad so your mom would be happy, you go to look for a seat.
>Most of the tables in the cafeteria were full, many packed with your relatives.
>One in particular was completely filled with your younger family members, two of them noticing you.
>>
File: 1928957.png (3 MB, 2878x3967)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
>>40947598
>And of course they had to be Cozy and Flurry, the duo looking in your direction, hungry for more than just food.
>Quickly moving away from that table, you spot a mostly deserted one near the back wall.
>Walking over and taking a seat, the green haired girl next to you shyly waves at you.
>WB: "H-Hi Anon."
"Hey... Wallflower right?"
>Surprised, the girl is taken aback.
>WB: "Y-You know my name?!"
"Well yeah, we're related right? At least I think so, you were at the reunion a year ago I'm pretty sure."
>WB: "You remember? I can't believ- AH!"
>An arm thrusts itself between you and Wallflower, knocking the green haired girl back.
>TL: "Out of Trixie's way!"
>Your cousin Trixie barges her way into your conversation and personal space, climbing onto the bench next to you and then proceeding to straddle your waist while facing you.
>Sitting in your lap with a haughty "hmf!", Trixie gets comfortable while Starlight sits apologetically next to you.
>TL: "Hello cousin."
"Hello."
>TL: "Trixie is here to honor a part of our deal."
>Rummaging in her pocket, Starlight just rolls her eyes at Trixie.
"What deal?"
>The original occupiers of the table you were at quickly start to vacate as more of your relatives sit down at it, claiming yet another table for your large family.
>TL: "What deal? Surely you have not already forgotten this morning when Trixie and her girlfriend Starlight prostrated themselves before you?"
>SG: "Prostrate is a strong word, and I'm pretty sure you don't even know what it means, let alone how to spell it Trixie."
>It was now Trixie's turn to roll her eyes.
>TL: "As you can see, Trixie's girlfriend has been in... a mood as of late, most likely due to being without panties."
"What?"
>Your table quickly fills with family members, Babs sitting on your other side.
>TL: "Do you not remember?"
>Flipping up her own dress and Starlight's skirt, Trixie shows off their bare pussies, completely uncovered by any form of underwear.
>SG: "TRIXIE!"
>BS: "Nice muff cuz."
>Angrily shoving her skirt back down, Starlight blushes heavily at being publicly exposed.
"...Why aren't you wearing any panties?"
>TL: "Trixie recalls needing to give them to you, surely you are not this dull, have you perhaps hit your head?"
>Remembering some of this morning's escapades, you stare at Trixie's crotch, your cousin not bothering to put her dress back until Starlight does it for her.
"And you didn't think to put on a new pair?"
>Trixie looks at you like you were an idiot.
>TL: "That would defeat the purpose, no?"
>Resisting the urge to ask further questions of your strange cousin, you realize your table was now completely full of your sisters and cousins.
>Needless to say, the amount of footsie going on under the table was insane, more than a dozen feminine legs rubbing and teasing yours.
>A bold lightning streaked sock even pushed itself against your crotch, it's owner, Lightning Dust, smirking at you from across the table.
>>
File: 733217.jpg (151 KB, 800x800)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>40947600
>Before you can even think about complaining, a cracker gets shoved in your mouth.
>Taken by surprise, you nearly choke on the thing before remembering how to chew, Trixie coating another one with peanut butter.
>TL: "Trixie assumes you don't remember this either, but she pledged to share some of her divine peanut butter crackers with you as well."
>Swallowing, you simply nod, letting Trixie feed you another cracker.
>BS: "Aww how cute, what's next, you gonna chew it up and baby bird him?"
>Putting a finger on your chin, Trixie keeps you from looking at Babs.
>TL: "Ignore the rotund child and enjoy your crackers Anonymous."
>Looking confused, Babs, stops eating her lunch.
>BS: "Rotund? The hell's that mean? Hey Moondancer-"
>Spreading more peanut butter on a cracker, Trixie accidentally spills some of it, a drop falling onto her cleavage.
>TL: "Oh, would you mind getting that for Trixie?"
>Leaning in close, Trixie pushes her large chest towards your face, intending for you to lick it off.
>Which you do, dragging your tongue over Trixie's boob to scoop up the nutty paste, her skin prickling at the wet sensation.
>TL: "Oooh, very good~ now Trixie-"
>BS: "You called me FAT, bitch?!"
>No sooner had you licked her tit clean, did Trixie get shoved over into Starlight, Babs having been informed what rotund meant.
>TL: "Unhand Trixie this instant, oaf!"
>Climbing into your lap as well, Babs sits on your knee, Trixie taking your other one as she knocks her younger cousin's arm off of her.
>BS: "I'm sick of watching this lovey-dovey crap, here Anon, I'm not gonna feed you like a baby, but you can have whatever falls on my tits like a man."
>Babs then proceeds to eat her sloppy joe messily, a good portion of it falling onto her chest that was almost as big as Trixie's despite her being years younger.
>Trixie looks on with a mixture of disgust and horror as the burger quickly disappears and lives up to its name by leaving sauce and grease stains all over Babs' shirt.
>Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, Babs hooks an arm around your neck and pulls you into her meaty cleavage.
>BS: "Dig in."
>In contrast to Trixie, Babs had plenty to clean up, the ground beef getting all over her chest with a fair portion between her boobs.
>Well, you couldn't let your younger cousin stay this messy now could you? So, being the responsible older cousin, you decided to help her.
>Your tongue glides over Babs' skin as it picks the beef and sauce up off her body, every two licks or so needing a second to chew before going in again.
>Your cousin grunts and stifles moans as you lick over her tits, her nipples quickly hardening and tenting her shirt.
>Digging into Babs' cleavage, you get as much of the food as you can, but some still falls deeper down into the valley out of reach.
>Babs soon can't take anymore licking and pushes your head back, panting and blushing as she struggles to make eye contact with you, the crotch of her jeans feeling hot on your leg.
>>
File: 1734712.png (1.35 MB, 2000x2000)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>40947602
>BS: "Y-Y-Yeah so t-there."
>TL: "That's it? Was that supposed to be seduction or filling a pig trough?"
>Your less experienced cousin blushes further, glaring at Trixie.
>BS: "T-That was called making a move instead of pussyfooting around like you were doing!"
>Scoffing, Trixie returns the glare in full force.
>TL: "Oh please, you dove head first into the deep end and realized you couldn't swim, why don't you go back to the kiddie pool, you're clearly not ready for adult swim."
>That was a weird and long pool analogy, and Babs clearly didn't pick up on most of it besides that she was being insulted.
>BS: "Yeah well, why don't you go and... play bingo grandma!"
>As you chew on your mouthful of beef, the two hotheads trade terrible insults, starting to get into a shoving match.
>Before fists start to fly, someone behind you interrupts them.
>SF: "Okay, that's enough."
>Two pairs of hands reach over your shoulders and grab the two bickering cousins, Spitfire and Fleetfoot lifting them off of you.
>FF: "Letth go. Dang kid, you're heavier than you look."
>BS: "I-I'm bulking."
>Pulled away from the table as well, Trixie sulks.
>TL: "Ugh, of course Trixie is punished too, once again dragged down by those beneath her."
>With the two girls taken out of your lap by your family's designated tard wranglers, you could actually enjoy your own food now, well, mostly.
>The amount of legs and feet that caressed your lower body was still very distracting, especially Lightning's as her heel dug into your crotch while she laughed with Tempest about some joke.
>SG: "Sorry about that Anon, you know how Trixie can be a handful sometimes."
"Most times, but yeah, no problem Starlight."
>Idly playing with her food, Starlight blushes as she asks you a question.
>SG: "S-So when are you going to..." Hesitating briefly, Starlight forces herself to look at you. "...T-Take me?"
"Huh? Take you where?"
>Her face blooming with a blush, Starlight's voice starts to shake.
>SG: "T-Trixie's deal."
"What the whole cracker thing? I thought we just did that?"
>Seeing you didn't remember, Starlight shakes her head with a laugh.
>SG: "You're really going to make me spell it out."
"Please do, the amount of mind games all you women do drives me up the wall sometimes Star." You say, taking a bite of your salad.
>Swallowing her nerves, Starlight keeps eye contact as she clarifies herself.
>SG: "When are you going to fuck me Anon?"
>Choking on your food, your mouthful of salad goes all over the table, a few girls saying "eew Anon!" and others laughing at you while Wallflower takes some of the leaves for herself when no one was looking.
>Starlight's blunt words bring you back to this morning where Trixie had practically demanded you fuck her and Starlight.
"R-Right. That part."
>Why was your family so horny?
>Starlight stares at you patiently as you clear your throat and you realize she was expecting an answer.
"Uhh I dunno, we can play it by ear?" You say weakly.
>>
File: 867225.png (252 KB, 1000x800)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>40947604
>Starlight's face twists into a few complex emotions before she hits you with a verbal sledgehammer.
>SG: "A-Am I not attractive enough for you Anon?"
>Oh boy.
>You try to formulate an appropriate response to your cousin, she didn't look like she was about to cry, yet.
>SG: "I-I know they're not quite as big as Trixie's b-but..."
>Grabbing your hand, Starlight pulls it to her chest, making you fondle her tits though her shirt.
>Looking around you nervously, you see no one had noticed your predicament.
"I-I thought you were gay!" You whisper shout, unable to stop yourself from squeezing Starlight's soft boob.
>Starlight's face turns hurt and upset.
>SG: "Oh the classic I "thought you were gay" defense, wow, okay, so I guess I'm an ugly lesbian then?"
>This was quickly spiraling out of control.
"When did I say that?!"
>SG: "It's what you're NOT saying Anon!"
>Some of your closer family members start to take notice of the two of you.
>Pulling up her skirt again, Starlight shows you her pussy of her own volition this time, her eyes starting to get a crazed look in them.
>SG: "Look! Don't you like it? Trixie makes me trim it short, do you love it?!"
>Against your better judgement, you don't resist as Starlight makes you look at her crotch, the hair above her lower lips trimmed neatly just as she said.
>She was also wet.
"I uh..."
>"Why am I not good enough for you Anon?!"
>Help.
>Looking around desperately for someone to save you, your sisters and cousins around you looked just as creeped out by Starlight as you did.
>Where were your family tard wranglers when you needed them? Hell, you'd even take Trixie back to reel in her crazy girlfriend.
>Pleading silently to all your nearby relatives, each one gives you an apologetic look as your cousin forces you to grope her some more.
>SG: "Say something!"
>Quickly running out of options that weren't karate chopping your cousin and running away, you spy someone who might actually be able to help.
>Your cousin Aria sits at another table demolishing her food when she notices you staring at her.
>Initially this pisses her off, until she notices Starlight all over you while you were practically blinking SOS in morse code at her.
>Throwing her head back exasperatedly, your large cousin quickly finishes her food before she starts stalking over to your table with a scowl.
>You wished she had a little more urgency as Starlight was currently trying to undo your pants and pull your hand into her crotch at the same time.
>But soon enough, Aria towered over the two of you, looking down on Starlight, disgusted.
>AB: "You're in my spot."
>Starlight doesn't even look at who was talking to her, too engrossed in her own mania.
>This of course doesn't fly with Aria, who gets a large handful of the girl's purple hair.
>"Fuck! You're tearing out my hair bitc- oh, h-hi Aria."
>"Move. Now."
>SG: "Ow ow ow! Okay I'll move! Stop pulling!"
>>
File: 2297037.png (20 KB, 338x399)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>40947606
>Ignoring her, Aria starts to bodily lift Starlight out of her seat by her hair, much to the smaller girl's dismay as she tries to free her head.
>SG: "OWW! I-I'll lend you my copy of the new Maretallica record, AHH! Just please stop yanking!"
>Placated, your large cousin lets go of your smaller one, Starlight rubbing her scalp as the pain seems to have brought her back to somewhat normal.
>AB: "Beat it."
>SG: "Y-Yes of course I was just leaving!"
>Hurriedly getting up and walking away, the embarrassed Starlight smooths out her rumpled and damp skirt.
>That girl has some intense attachment issues.
>Sitting down next to you, Aria starts eating Starlight's forgotten food, taking the rest of your burger as well.
>AB: "You owe me."
>You'd make an unflattering comment, but she did just save you from being raped in the middle of the cafeteria, so you let it go.
>Plus you'd already eaten one gut punch today and would really prefer not to receive another.
"What do you want?"
>AB: "After lunch you're gonna do the thing I like."
"Aww come on Aria, in school?"
>Turning in her seat, Aria looks down on you with contempt.
>AB: "I didn't ask."
>A shiver goes down your spine as Aria glares at you, the bell ringing soon after.
>AB: "Looks like it's time."
>Standing up, Aria pulls you out of your seat and throws you over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes, the other girls laughing as she takes you away.
>AB: "Useless cunts, didn't even try to stop Glimmer." Aria grumbles to herself.
>AB: "So, what did you do to get Starlight all worked up like that anyway?"
"What did /I/ do?" You ask incredulously.
>Clicking her tongue in annoyance, Aria's grip on you tightens as she carries you through the halls.
>AB: "I don't like repeating myself."
"Look, it really isn't my fault. This morning, Trixie basically strong-armed herself and Starlight into promising that they would fuck me."
>Blood was starting to rush to your head as you were carried, but at least you had a nice view of Aria's ass in her purple pants.
>AB: "What? I thought they were dykes?"
"That's what I thought too, so I tried to tell them I didn't want to-"
>AB: "Fag."
"Yeah yeah, but then Starlight asked me just now when I was going to-"
>AB: "I don't care anymore, it's pretty obvious what happened."
"It is?"
>AB: "Yeah it is dumbass, Starlight thought you didn't wanna fuck her because you thought she was ugly."
"But I didn't say that!"
>AB: "Did you say she was pretty?"
"Well, no... but she didn't give me a chance!"
>AB: "Idiot."
>Adjusting you on her shoulder, Aria shakes her head.
>AB: "Whatever, that's your problem now."
>Just as Aria says this, the bell for class rings.
"Uh, Aria? That was the bell."
>AB: "And?"
"And I'm supposed to be-"
>AB: "You're SUPPOSED to be wherever I fuckin' want, faggot."
>Turning a corner, Aria drops you on your feet and shoves you into a utility closet.
>AB: "And where I want you, is right here."
>>
>>40947613
Fun part next, finishing it up.
>>
>>40947613
yay, more green!
>>
File: IMG_5468.gif (818 KB, 500x281)
818 KB
818 KB GIF
Expectation vs reality
>>
File: IMG_2403.jpg (63 KB, 1024x701)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>40947907
Kino
>>
>>40947130
I can’t be the only one thinking of “Futurama”.
>>
>>40947130
>Sunset's daughter is also her grandmother and mother
>>
>>40948154
>>40948186
There would definitely be a couple major differences there.
>Sunset's daughter stays in the past instead of returning to the future, and deliberately fucks her dad in the past without convincing herself they aren't actually related first
>>
>>40947445
Care to explain?
>>
>>40948376
“Does Anon+pony count?” “Adopted Anon+family member?” “How about gay incest?” “REEEEEEEEE Kirko”. Trust me, it’s better now. I wrote for that shithole once, and I’m still battling with the cancer it gave me to this day.
>>
File: IMG_3004.png (692 KB, 1644x2244)
692 KB
692 KB PNG
bouncy bouncy
>>
File: IMG_3010.jpg (133 KB, 832x1216)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>
>>40947613
These women drive a man to drink.
>>
File: IMG_3003.png (235 KB, 845x1161)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>40949352
>Thirsty, huh? How bout some milk?
>>
>>40949735
“Please no. You know what that stuff does to me, sis”
>>
File: IMG_3014.png (985 KB, 1060x1220)
985 KB
985 KB PNG
>>40947613
>>40949352
Cousin Anon needs correction badly
>>
File: IMG_3025.png (90 KB, 600x600)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
What if Sunsis was Supergirl?
>>
>>40950168
Then she'd get her ass kicked in by Nuclear man before being saved by a real hero, her brother Superman.
>>
>>40946813
If Sunset Shimmer were my sister I would probably hate her.
>>
File: IMG_2926.jpg (28 KB, 700x483)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>40950197
>>
>>40946927
Are you a fag?
>>
If Sunset Shimmer were my sister I would probably have sex with and marry her
>>
>>40950220
Even if I was, it’s still wrong.
>>
>>40950235
Source?
>>
File: 2206524.png (988 KB, 1034x1278)
988 KB
988 KB PNG
>>40947613
>As the door slams shut behind Aria, the tall girl leers down at you.
>AB: "Enough talking, you're gonna do as I say, and I'm going to make good on my part of the deal we had."
>All this family fucking must be screwing with your memory as you don't have the foggiest idea what she was talking about.
>Until Aria pulls her shirt up and unclips her industrial strength bra, letting her gargantuan tits flop out.
"Oh right."
>Grabbing your crotch roughly, Aria undoes your pants and lets them fall to the floor, giving your cock a squeeze.
>Smirking at you, your cousin stands with her hands supporting her melons.
>AB: "If you want these babies you're gonna need to earn 'em, get to it."
>Hesitating, you look Aria in the eye for confirmation.
"You sure you want to do this here? It's kinda extreme."
>Squinting angrily at you, Aria's eyes have an even higher intensity behind them than usual.
>AB: "Do it, or I'm pegging you instead."
>Not needing any further encouragement, you reach up high with your hands, grabbing around Aria's throat and squeeze, making her moan.
>AB: "Harder."
>As you grip her neck tighter, Aria starts to grin.
>AB: "I-If I can still talk, you're not doing it hard- *gasp* enough, f-fag."
>You had a lot of weirdos in your family.
>Dropping to her knees, Aria was still tall enough that her tits were at crotch level even while sitting on her heels.
>This came in handy as Aria pushed her huge boobs together to sandwich your cock in her soft titflesh.
>Yeah, class could wait.
>Thrusting into your cousin's plentiful chest, Aria lets out a strained laugh, massaging your cock with her tits as you kept choking her.
>You weren't super worried about Aria, the big girl had a pair of just as big lungs on her, which she made good use of whenever she was angry. Which was often.
>Getting into a rhythm, the closet was filled with the sound of your hips plapping against Aria's chest and the sound of her struggling to breathe.
>She was a great swimmer too, even with all that extra drag and buoyancy she had.
>Aria's large nipples rub on your thighs, the stiff buds rolling over your skin until she adjusted her grip to grab them.
>Squeezing them, your cousin lets out a strangled moan and speeds up, flicking and pinching her tender nips as she started putting more effort into the titfuck.
>You begin to lose yourself in the pleasure, using Aria's neck as leverage to drive your cock deeper into her ample cleavage.
>Aria's tits slosh as you fuck them, sending ripples through the supple skin like jello.
>A goofy smile spreads on Aria's lips, drool leaking out as tears stream down her face, ruining her mascara, both liquids dripping off her chin and into her cleavage, lubricating it for you.
>With the new wetness you could go even faster, the slick skin feeling heavenly on your cock as you held Aria's neck even tighter.
>>
File: 2392221.jpg (179 KB, 1000x500)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>40950600
>You could feel the muscles strain under your fingers as her closed airway struggled for precious oxygen against your thumbs, but you didn't care, too absorbed in your cousin's tits to worry about anything else.
>Instead, you enjoyed the faces Aria was making, her tongue lolling out of her open mouth while her eyes crossed, full on ahegao like in your Japanese comics.
>You really wanted to pull out your phone and take a picture of her ridiculous face, but nothing could make you stop fucking your cousin's fat tits.
>Taking one of her hands off her heaving boobs, Aria shoved it into her pants as she started twitching, burying her fingers inside herself.
>Nearing your limit, you start to jerk as you grind into Aria's expansive chest, her pillowy flesh surrounding you on all sides.
>It's only when you start to hear her gurgle do you come back to reality, seeing Aria's face turning a worrying shade of purple.
>The fog clears in your head and you realize you're white-knuckling Aria's neck like you were trying to kill her.
>This, coupled with the sight of her face made you immediately let go of her, a strike of fear filling you as she fell forward.
>Thankfully though, your cousin catches herself before she can fully faceplant, a giant gasp of air sounding out.
"Aria! Are you okay?!"
>AB: "WHat *gasp* t-the FUCK is wrong with *gasp* you?!" Aria violently coughs out.
"S-Sorry! I got caught up in the moment and I-"
>AB: "Why the *cough* hell did you stop moron?! I was about to fucking CUM!"
>Her words make you pause, your fear lessening with relief.
"Oh, sorry Aria, you just looked-"
>AB: "SORRY?!"
>Wincing at her angry scream, you try to quiet her.
"Shhh! Someone will hear!"
>AB: "Shut the FUCK UP FAGGOT!"
>Indignant anger flares up inside you at Aria's words, replacing your relief entirely.
>As color returns to her face, Aria glares up at you with teary eyes, her plump lips open and drooling spit as she panted for air.
>AB: "You're gonna fucking pay for that, *gasp* you little shit!" Aria snarls.
>Between your fear, anger, and frustration of your own receding orgasm, your body moves on it's own and your hands grab each of Aria's pigtails tightly.
>AB: "What the fuck are yo- HURK!"
>Shoving your cock into Aria's mouth, you silence your pissed cousin, something you would never have had the balls to do before.
"Why don't YOU shut the fuck up BITCH?!"
>Aria's eyes go wide as you push your dick into her throat and make her choke, her hands trying to push your thighs back from her head.
>Before she can push herself off, you slap the side of her face, making her jerk with surprise as you go balls deep.
"Heaven fucking forbid I give a shit about you, you dumbass!"
>Absolute fury paints Aria's tear streaked face as you pull back and thrust into her throat again, making her gag.
"Maybe I was scared I had just fucking killed my cousin?! Did you think about that?!"
>>
File: 2470557.png (475 KB, 1981x1090)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>40950603
>Anger and self-righteousness fuel you as you fuck Aria's throat and berate her, using her pigtails as handlebars.
"You just had to run your mouth like always, it's time someone used it for something useful for once!"
>Aria stops resisting and starts groping herself, fondling her boobs as a hand goes back between her legs.
"You're always a cunt to everyone just for the sake of being a cunt!"
>Your cousin coughs and gurgles around your cock, fresh tears streaming down her cheeks, your balls bouncing off her chin again and again.
"I don't even like choking you, you fucking freak!"
>Aria's throat spasms around your length, swallowing involuntarily around the blockage.
"But if you want it so bad I'll give it to you, because unlike you, I actually give a shit about others!"
>Copious amounts of spit drool out of Aria's mouth and coat your balls as her eyes start to roll back in her head, the big girl sucking on your cock.
"So choke on this, bitch."
>Done with words, you viciously face fuck Aria, coating your crotch with spit and tears as your cousin's tongue dances around your shaft between desperate sucks and swallows.
>Her throat muscles massage your cock in a way that sends shivers down your spine, her mouth sloppily gagging and making wet gurgles as you use it.
>Your cousin's body shakes and convulses, barely able to stay upright as she fights for consciousness.
>Feeling yourself near the edge, you jackhammer into Aria's face, the wet noises getting louder and messier until you reach your limit.
>You don't bother to warn Aria as you go balls deep into her throat and unload, your cousin only able to moan weakly as cum is forced down her esophagus and out her nose.
>Grinding her face into your crotch, you keep her there until you were finished, finally letting go of her pigtails and pushing her off of you.
>Aria limply falls back onto some cleaning supplies, her chest heaving as she coughs up cum and spit, her foggy eyes fluttering open.
>The girl was a mess, barely clothed, barely conscious, her neck starting to bruise, a red hand print on her cheek, and one of her pigtails had come undone.
>Taking a large shaky breath, Aria blinks away more tears, rubbing her throat gingerly.
>As you look down at your cousin's ravaged body, your post nut clarity hits you, making you feel like a piece of shit.
>But before you could apologize, Aria cuts you off, her voice raw.
>AB: "H-Holy fuck. Where- *cough* w-where did that come from f-faggot?"
>And just like that, all your sympathy was gone again.
>As she was splayed out on her back, Aria's pants had fallen down to her knees, letting you see her still rubbing her soaked pussy between her legs.
>AB: "Fuck I came so h-hard."
>Zipping up your pants, Aria shudders as she mumbles something else quietly.
"What?"
>Glaring at you Aria coughs again.
>AB: "I said I'm FUCKING SO-"
"Don't fucking yell at me cunt! I'm sick of it!"
>Shuddering, Aria's eyes go wide.
>Glaring right back at her, your cousin swallows.
>>
File: 1161792.png (99 KB, 540x540)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>40950605
>AB: "I- I said I'm s-sorry. For- *cough* for being a c-cunt all the time."
>Your glare softens, you'd never gotten an apology from Aria before.
>AB: "I d-don't mean to be such a b-bitch, I just- *gasp* I just get angry easily."
>Sadness tinges Aria's voice as you kneel down next to her, your cousin covering her eyes to try and hide her crying.
>She tries wiping her face, but all it does is smear more of her makeup, fresh tears making it a pointless gesture anyway.
>AB: "Sorry Anon." Aria says in a small voice as you pick her up from the floor and hug her.
>Hugging you back tightly, Aria cries into your shoulder hard enough she starts hiccuping.
>Her sweaty body holds onto you as she shakes, letting out her built up emotions and adrenaline.
>Eventually she calms down enough to talk again, her voice wobbly.
>AB: "You don't- *sniff* you don't really hate choking me, do you?"
>Ending the hug, your cousin gives you puppy-dog eyes, something that was typically Sonata's forte.
"To be honest, it kinda freaks me out, I was really scared I had fucked up earlier, and sorry about uh, face fucking you like that."
>AB: "No, no, no! Don't feel bad, I was being a cunt I d-deserved it."
>Coughing again, Aria swallows, her eyes sparkling.
>AB: "The face fucking was hot as hell, I came SO hard from that, you gotta do it again sometime."
"Yeah it was great, but..."
>AB: "Aww come on, the yelling made it even better, finally grew a pair huh? Heh."
>Still unconvinced, Aria lightly punches you on the shoulder.
>AB: "A girl is practically begging you to face fuck her again and you're still on the fence, you SURE you're not gay? Eh-heh heh..."
>Seeing her teasing was getting her nowhere, Aria's weak laughter peters out, leaving an awkward silence.
>AB: "P-Please? I'll give you whatever you want, a little throat swabbing and a cry feels great."
>Well, if she wanted it that bad, could you really say no to your cousin?
>Getting an idea, you pull out your phone.
"Okay, I'll do it again, but I want you to make that face you were doing when I was choking you earlier."
>Looking confused, Aria squints at you.
>AB: "Huh? What face?"
>Quickly loading up a photo that closely resembled what Aria was doing, you show it to her.
>Cringing, Aria looks between you and the photo.
>AB: "I was doing THAT?"
"Yup."
>Blushing, Aria shakes her head.
>AB: "No way, that's fucking embarrassing, why do you even have that on your phone?"
>Standing up, you flip to your camera app.
"Do it, or I'm never choking you again, bitch."
>Aria glares daggers at you, but shudders as she gets back on her knees.
>AB: "FFFFuck me, why does that make me so horny? Alright asshole, you win, but no more bitching after this."
>Grimacing, Aria begrudgingly does her best impression of a Japanese schoolgirl getting her cervix penetrated, making you laugh as you take the picture.
>AB: "GRRR, shut UP! Happy?"
"I dunno, does it look good?"
>>
File: 1219557.jpg (251 KB, 812x1820)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>40950609
>Turning your phone to face her, you had gotten a Picture of her whole messy body and made it your background, making your cousin's face turn bright red with embarrassment and anger.
>AB: "What the FUCK pervert?!"
>Trying to grab your phone, you dodge Aria's lunge as she falls back to her knees.
"Don't you like it? I think it's one of your prettiest pictures." You taunt.
>Grinding her teeth, Aria gives you her signature glare.
>AB: "You're SO lucky I can't stand right now. You think you're hot shit just because you made a girl cry and humiliated her?"
>Reaching for you again, your cousin finds she doesn't have the strength or the will to catch you.
>AB: "You show that to anyone and you're DEAD, got it?"
>Sighing with defeat, Aria grumbles at the floor.
>AB: "Help clean me up Anon, I feel gross."
>Wiping Aria down with the convenient cleaning items that surrounded you, you eventually got her looking less like a hot mess.
>Pulling up her panties, you give her hot mound a cheeky rub before pulling up her pants as well.
>Fitting her bra back on was a little more troublesome, the amount of weight the thing carried made it hard to hold and clip on at the same time.
>After a lot of struggling, you managed to secure the back, helping Aria adjust her massive boobs until she was comfortable again.
>Lastly you put her shirt back on and retie her pigtail, Aria thanking you after you were done.
>There wasn't much you could do about the bruises and the red handprint on her face, but Aria waved your concern away.
>AB: "Don't worry about it, I get in fights all the time, no one will notice."
>Taking her word for it, you turn to leave.
>AB: "Hey, you're not gonna leave a poor defenseless girl all alone in a closet after she gave you the best head of your life are you?"
>Defenseless would not be something you'd ever describe Aria as, but despite that, she did look rather vulnerable.
>Helping Aria up on her feet, your cousin smirks down at you.
>AB: "Softy."
>Trying to take a step, Aria's legs almost immediately give out from under her as she catches herself on a shelf.
>AB: "H-Hey remember when I carried you here? I'm gonna need you to return that favor."
>Getting in front of Aria, you offer your back to her and she leans her full weight on you.
"Oh sweet merciful heaven."
>AB: "Shut up pussy, I'm not that heavy."
>Staggering out of the closet, you carry/support Aria down the hall on her wobbly legs.
AB: "Woof, I'm still dizzy. Maybe getting choked out and trying to breathe through your cock wasn't the smartest thing to do at school."
"Gee, you think?"
>Aria just laughs as you adjust her on your back, her heavy tits resting on your head and obscuring most of your view.
>>
File: 2521303.png (1.99 MB, 1345x1509)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>40950612
>Noticing you were struggling, Aria supports even less of her own weight, practically letting her feet drag on the floor as she crushes you.
>AB: "Is someone having trouble carrying a GIRL? You're not really that weak are you Anon?"
"Glad to see you're feeling better Aria, you want me to drop you here?"
>AB: "And I'm glad to see you're growing a spine, took long enough."
>Using her feet to walk again, your cousin squeezes your shoulder.
>AB: "Oh, and if you tell anyone I cried like a bitch, I'll fucking kill you faggot~"
>Aria's voice was quiet and a little teasing, but still had enough danger behind it that you took her at her word.
"Noted."
>"Drama class, up to the right." Aria points with a shaky hand.
>Getting to the door, you open it, seeing your Aunt Chrysalis in the middle of a lecture.
>When she turns to look at the two of you, her face turns into a scowl as she marches up to you.
>Wonder where Aria gets it from.
>Chrys: "And where the fu-dge, were you?!"
>Jabbing a finger into her daughter's chest, Aria weakly replies.
>AB: "S-Sorry mom, I got messed up really good before class, Anon walked me here."
>Showing concern for her daughter, Chrysalis then frowns at hearing your name, looking around your cousin.
>Chrys: "Anon? Where is he?"
"Down here auntie."
>Looking down at you, Chrysalis looks surprised as the class laughs.
>Chrys: "Oh my dear nephew~ Thank you for helping Aria back to class."
>Looking back up at her daughter, Chrysalis seemed to have come to a realization as she gives her daughter a stern look.
>Chrys: "We're going to talk about your "fighting" later, now go sit down, you smell like bleach."
>Aria just nods her head, barely helping you carry her now as she was on the brink of passing out.
>>
File: 889630.png (1.32 MB, 2000x1800)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>40950613
>Bringing her to the only open seat in the back, you turn and sit her down, only for her to grab you and pull you into her lap.
"A-Aria!" You whisper shout. "I need to get back to my own class!"
>But your words go unheeded, the big girl hugging you close to her body as she nods off on top of you, her huge breasts once again resting on your head.
>You're going to have a sore neck tomorrow for sure. Well, at least it won't be as bad as hers.
>Resigning yourself to your fate, a voice calls out from your side as a chair scoots over to you.
>AD: "Hello Anonymous~ You two look tired, anything fun happen?"
>Adagio practically purrs her words as she slides over to you, her small fingers dancing over your arm.
"Aria just got in a fight is all."
>AD: "Hmm, if that were true I'd have to kill the ones responsible for laying their hands on my little sister, but I think THESE are the only pair that touched her."
>Grabbing your hands in hers, Adagio smirks knowingly at you.
>SD: "What'cha guys talking about?" A bubbly voice says from your other side, another chair bumping into you.
>AD: "Ugh, go away Sonata, it's none of your business."
>SD: "Aww but I wanna know too."
>Just then, a marker flies past Sonata's head and hits the wall behind her.
>Chrys: "Pay attention! Don't make me come back there again you three! I am NOT in the mood!"
>With their fun ruined, the two other Dazzlings grumble and thankfully don't ask anymore questions.
>As the lecture goes on, Aria gets harder and harder to prop up, her weight eventually bending you forward onto the desk where her chest smothers you against the wood.
>Feeling sleepy yourself, you get comfortable in the grump's pillowy cleavage, as she snores on top of you.
>With the outside world muffled by your cousin's warm body as she spooned you, you don't stay awake for much longer.
>>
>>40950620
Good shit.
>>
File: IMG_3047.png (1.14 MB, 1300x1600)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>So, get away. Another way to feel what you didn’t want yourself to know…
>>
File: 102983740923874582364.png (865 KB, 1584x1584)
865 KB
865 KB PNG
>>40950620
I'm way behind on this. Do you have a bin for this? I want to start from the beginning.
>>
File: IMG_2921.jpg (80 KB, 736x552)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>40952052
https://ponepaste.org/9463
>>
File: 9817453467587248752.jpg (11 KB, 236x332)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>40952087
Thanks!
>>
File: IMG_3005.jpg (442 KB, 1609x2973)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>
File: 1696894133716338.jpg (139 KB, 800x1098)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
I want a cool big sis that takes me for motorcycle rides.
>>
File: IMG_3048.jpg (113 KB, 832x1216)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_3056.png (1.59 MB, 1024x1536)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
Have you given your sister a kiss on the lips today, Anons?
>>
>>40954269
Every morning.
>>
File: 879436598327698734.gif (2.55 MB, 1000x1000)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB GIF
>"As if the GRRRREAT AND BOUNTIFULLY BOUNCY TRRRIXIE would give her glorious bust to unworthy hands!"
>"That why Trixie has you, cousin~."
>>
>>40954976
>*stuffs copious amounts of peanut butter crackers intro her jiggling cleavage*
>await response
>>
>>40954998
I meant to type "Wouldn't" but yeah. She'd probably blush heavily and get turned on.
>>
>>40955044
>as if she would give her glorious bust to unworthy hands
>that’s why she has you
Am I retarded? That reads right to me.
>>
>>40954976
Imagine raping Cousin Trixie while Starlight watches
>>
>>40955117
Aw fuck I think you’re right. Fuck man did I have a stroke? But yeah, you should fuck your busty blue cousin, Anon.
>>
>>40955133
Whenever something like this comes up it makes me question my grasp on the English language, and I can’t be fully confident my own understanding. Your struggle was not alone, fren.
>>
>>40955147
*in my own understanding. Yep, we’re both dying.
>>
File: 2855945.jpg (372 KB, 800x1131)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>40955133
>you should fuck your busty blue cousin
I can't. Self-centered bitches are a huge turn-off.
>>
>>40955162
>”W-well... Trix—umm, I-I’m sorry you f-feel that way!”
>She drops her wand and cards, then storms off; crying softly
>Leaning down to pick up the mess, you notice one of the cards landed face up
>It reads...
>...
>’Trixie Loves You! <3 <3 <3’
>The back is marked, and could easily be located during and after a shuffle
>>
File: IMG_3050.png (1018 KB, 1016x744)
1018 KB
1018 KB PNG
What will Anon do when Sundaughter tells him that she wants to marry him?
>>
File: 1702880140399308.jpg (32 KB, 512x512)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>40955204
Gee whizz. Thanks for making me feel bad now.
>>
File: 3158173.jpg (588 KB, 4096x1166)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
>>40955204
>Congratulations! The "Asshole of the Day" award goes to you, Anon Y. Mous.
>You stare at the card for what feels like an eternity.
>Trixie was NEVER lovey dovey around anyone before, or so you thought.
>You stare off into the corridor that leads backstage with conflicted feelings bubbling up to the surface of your mind.
>At face value, Trixie seems like nothing more than a voluptuously rude attention-whoring bitchface.
>Most students would agree with you of course.
>However, you never stopped to think about the kind of girl she was on the inside.
>Thinking back on it, you realize that Trixie was not as bitchy around you compared to literally everyone else in school.
"Was I...WRONG about Trixie?"
>There was no time for answering rhetorical questions.
>You knew you had to make things right, but would a mere apology mend her broken heart?
>Being a massive fucking cunt to others doesn't justify you hurting her feelings like this.
>'Two wrongs don't make a right' and all that shit.
>You take a deep breath and head backstage.
>Curtains, sandbags, and all manners of stage props make navigating the narrow corridor difficult, but you press on.
>No shoddily-painted wooden houses or cardboard trees were going to distract you from the mission.
>Trixie's dressing room rapidly comes into view on the ride side.
>The star-shaped plaque upon the door reads "The Great and Powerful Trixie's Private Quarters" in sparkling gold lettering.
>Yep, this is definitely Trixie's dressing room.
>To this day, it still baffles the shit out of your that she convinced the stage manager to give Trixie her own dressing room.
>Sure she knew how to rock the skimpy magician outfits onstage, but her magic shows were anything but great and powerful.
>Your reach out to knock, but something catches your eye.
>The door was slightly ajar, and through it, you could see a shadow moving erratically through the room's lighting.
>*CRASH* *THUMP* *BANG*
>It looked as though someone was frantically ransacking the place.
>A robber perhaps? Or maybe a pervert trying to "collect" the actress' fancy undergarments?
>You slowly open the door and poke your head inside as a million questions and scenarios fight for dominance in your mind.
>"That cad! That louse! T-That MEATHEAD!"
>You watch in silence while Trixie angrily throws her magic props all over the room.
>With nothing left to throw, she returns to her makeup dresser and sulks.
>She looks at her reflection through tear-stained eyes and ponders.
>"Why? *SNIFF* Why doesn't Anon like me?"
>She reaches out to touch her reflection in the vain hope that it might have the answers she seeks.
>"Is my outfit not to his liking? Is my hair too messy? Was I overly assertive?"
>Her reflection offers more tears than answers.
>>Defeated, she slumps out of her chair and sprawls out across the floor to cry in muffled silence.
>Your heart shatters at this shocking turn of events.
>>
File: IMG_3064.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1420)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>40955162
>>40955204
>>40955419
>>40955511
Was it worth it?
>>
>>40955390
Say I’m not Woody Allen.
>>
File: IMG_3065.png (554 KB, 750x1125)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
What are you and Sunsis gonna do when she goes on lunch break?
>>
>>40946813
would you still love sunsis if she was very, VERY obsessed with you
>>
>>40955390
Make her and her mother sisterwives.
>>
>>40956642
>Having kids say “my dad is my mom’s dad”
Wouldn’t something like this happen? >>40947156
>>
File: IMG_3053.png (1.29 MB, 1040x1040)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>40956647
I think you need to take your ghost stories somewhere else, old man
>>
File: IMG_3069.png (1.49 MB, 1481x2048)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
Did the Anon household have a nice Easter?
>>
File: 1697048299101436.jpg (388 KB, 1702x3100)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>40956840
Actually a really nice one this year. Weather was nice. Just wish I could have spent it with the family.
>>
>>40956777
Like the ghost story of my (grand)child having only one eye and no arms?
>>
>>40910658
I really like this idea of cool older sister Vinyl
>>
>>40957255
But I wouldn’t want to have a sister associated with illegal drug abuse. Most of my cousins did drink underage, but booze probably isn’t as bad as the stuff that Vinyl could easily be on.
>>
>>40957422
She's a responsible sister. Sure she may sneak underage you through the back entrance and onto the stage so you can sit hidden behind the DJ equipment her feet and have fun (and maybe get you some slightly alcoholic drink), but she would never get onto drugs enough as long as you're there.
>>
>>40957458
>so you can sit hidden behind the DJ equipment her feet
What do you mean here? And maybe I’d instead be on stage with her, though I don’t know whether our parents would be able to afford a $3,000 synthesizer I’d want to use.
>>
>>40957466
I meant she sneaks you in and you can be hidden behind the DJ equipment right next to her and enjoy the show. Hidden because most clubs are 18+.
>>
>>40957471
How would she respond if I pulled her pants down and started eating her out mid-show?
>>
>>40957485
This is very lewd anon
>>
>>40957471
Well, I had piano lessons at age 9 and I learned about synths at age 16 or 17, so perhaps playing on stage with her would be a way of legitimately going. Who knows? If we found some of our cousins who were just as musically talented, we could even form a family band, though I don’t know how good of an image the Jackson Five would give to this.
>>
>>40957485
She brought you up there for a reason didn’t she?
All that twerking and gyrating in your face wasn’t innocent
>>
File: IMG_3070.jpg (412 KB, 800x1103)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>40957255
Vinyl’s the cool older sister who will help you through puberty by draining you dry every night and morning. So you don’t wake up with sticky underwear, or get awkward boners during class.
>>
>>40957820
Yeah, I’m pretty sure any sane vampire would vant to suck people’s blood. But since we’d be immortal and our offspring would presumptively be immortal, would this make incest less of a taboo if it still remains one?
>>
File: 2816965.png (350 KB, 1280x720)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>
>>40958145
why is her left foot attached to her right leg?
>>
>>40957840
What if everyone else in Anon’s family was a vampire, but for some reason he was born a normal human?
>>
>>40958427
Clearly, most of her left leg is concealed by the blanket, with her foot sticking out. While her right leg is under her left leg. But just to be sure, I think we should examine our sleeping sister’s feet closer
>>
>>40958918
What if they all suck his blood, but through his penis so he never has any blood left to get erect when he want's to fuck
>>
>>40959055
What if they’re semen vampires?
>>
File: IMG_3073.png (287 KB, 600x600)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
Vinyl is the cool, kind, mentor older sister that Anon gradually fell in love with growing up.
Sunset is the Yandere older sister who tortured Anon growing up because she didn’t know how to properly express her feelings.
>>
>>40958145
Still quite possibly the greatest image ever created.
>>
>>40959055
I don’t see why the location of drainage would make a difference.
>>
Bump
>>
>>40959522
>Go to Vinyl's room to give her her first birthday present of the day.
>She's already awake and scrolling on her phone when you give her the record, making her happy.
>Vinyl then pulls you into her bed where you're snuggled between your sisters, Octavia on the other side of you after waking up as well.
>Vinyl whispers in your ear that she wants another present.
>>
File: IMG_3072.jpg (97 KB, 813x1148)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>40960745
>meanwhile…
>>
>>40961428
Sunset, I already slept with you all night...

...get in here.
>>
Who’d be the better mom, Sunsis or DJsis?
>>
>>40962028
Sunsis is more actively engaged while DJsis is more hands-off. And I prefer my mother hands on, if you know what I mean know what I mean.
>>
>>40961428
Don’t be jealous Sunset, it’s Vinyl’s birthday.
She’s not gonna steal me away just because she’s got bigger booba than you, if that were true Aria or mom would’ve done so years ago.
>>
>>40962028
Better mom? Sunsis
Funner mom? DJsis
There’s a place for both
>>
>>40946813
>freckles
NEED
>>
>>40962078
BREED
>>
>>40962051
I think they would both be pretty fun, but in different ways. Sunset, with her multiple talents and interests, would be the type of mom to take you lots of places and do lots of different things with you. While Vinyl would be the type of mom to get really into like one of your shared hobbies with you.
I think it depends on the kind of person you are.
>>
>>40962043
>Vinyl and Aria of all people having bigger boobs
What kind of bizarroverse are you living in?
>>
>>40962141
The one of the family tree and the green based on it
>>
>>40962203
Must have missed that one. I’ve only seen the general consensus of Vinyl being more on the modest side and Sonata being the chesty one rather than Aria.
>>
>>40962616
nta, but I think he means >pic related

and imo, love the tree's structure, hate the bimbofied portraits they used for most of the girls
regular proportions > ayylmao eqg >>>>>>>>>> anything bimbofied
>>
>>40962780
Okay that I have seen. Guess I just haven't read the green. I suppose I never paid much attention to the actual portraits and assumed they were just random images chosen by whoever made it. Didn't realize it was meant to imply a specific headcanon about their sizes. But now that you've pointed it out I do notice just how stacked the images they chose for Vinyl and Aria are kek.
>love the tree's structure, hate the bimbofied portraits they used for most of the girls
Agreed. Plus it's all art from different artist anyway, with drastically different interpretations. Personally I would prefer a version with images from the show. Maybe I'll make an edit at some point because I do like the list itself.
>>
>>40962780
>>40962945
I’m not sure if the portraits were supposed to be representative of their actual proportions or just ones that looked good.
But I don’t mind them. Even the really stacked or flat ones, gives the family more variety.
>>
>>40963065
It’s not that I mind it so much, though I do agree with the other anon that the extreme bimbo stuff doesn’t really do it for me, but I would really prefer a version with more cohesion in the portrait styles especially.
>>
File: IMG_3013.png (633 KB, 512x768)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>What are you staring at, faggot?
>>
File: IMG_3068.png (49 KB, 227x206)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>God, Sunset. Your brother is such a pussy…
>>
>>40963500
Your huge ti- s-smile cuz
>>
File: 1693674865041053.jpg (371 KB, 540x900)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>40964082
>
>>
File: Scribble_Dee6.png (191 KB, 354x717)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
Sunslut Shitter? Anon....

And I don't need to remind you, Anon, that incest is gross. Incest is only enjoyed by third parties who don't have a sister, Incest is like a carpet of cockroaches crawling on top of you while you're bare skin. It's like taking a bath with cockroaches mashed into a fine paste. It's not literally a cockroach crawling on top of you, that'd actually be LESS disgusting, it's the FEEL of a carpet of cockroaches crawling on top of you, over your dick, your neck, your sensitive parts as you yell "I need a memory erasing pill otherwise I will literally blow my brains out" how do you even blow your brains out metaphorically?

Honestly, Anon, I could even forgive incest in the 0.1% chance. The problem is...Sunset is a literal irredeemable piece of utter dogshit.
>>
>>40964491
Yep, look at that big bouncy smile you’ve got, which I can clearly see as I am looking at your face and nowhere else that might be being squished together by your arms.
>>
File: IMG_2994.png (2.55 MB, 1912x3511)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB PNG
>Big brother, when are you gonna ditch those hags and spend some time with your little sister?
>>
>>40964853
i could've sworn posting underage lewds was against the rules.
>>
>>40964879
Where have you been ever since /jdb/ became a thing?
>>
>>40955967
Finally trade places with her and get out from under her desk.
>>
File: IMG_3078.png (331 KB, 1615x1615)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>40964879
They won’t tell mom if you don’t…
>>
File: IMG_3028.png (387 KB, 1024x1269)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
Truth, Justice, and the Incest way!
>>
>>40966699
Love it
>>
>>40966699
Checked
>>
File: IMG_3076.png (132 KB, 600x600)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
Will Cucksin Dagi ever get the butt filling she so desperately craves?
>>
>>40967614
After last time? I don’t know... We really can’t risk mistaking Scr*bble for her again and almost making the biggest blunder of our career.
Sorry, cousin. We’ll get you another toy to make up for it. Just try not to get too carried away and “lose” this one again…
>>
File: 1680867747859562.png (377 KB, 660x980)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>40967614
Booked solid with her sister while I'm visiting I'm afraid. But she's welcome to watch as usual, especially if she's going to make herself useful afterwards.
>>40967998
Perhaps something like a turkey baster prefilled with Anon's sticky man milk, courtesy of her loving sisters, she could stuff herself with to her hearts content? If she's around while the action is going down then maybe she would be allowed to suck up a hot load for herself while it's still warm even.
>>
>>40955511
More?
>>
File: IMG_4196.jpg (18 KB, 306x248)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>40967998
>”Almost”? I hate to rain on your metaphorical parade lover, but you filled my tight anus with your piping hot DNA! You plunged your throbbing, veiny cock inside my warm, depths, and you plastered my rosebud with that creamy, gooey slime, brewing in your balls! I bet you want back in, don’t you? I’m much tighter than little sister Dee- oh right, Adagio Dee-zzle.”
>>
File: IMG_3082.jpg (112 KB, 735x863)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Are you really gonna deny buttsex to a vampire queen?
>>
>>40969100
*cuckquean
>>
>>40968506
>courtesy if her sisters
How considerate of them. I suppose if they are the ones allowing it then I would be willing to donate my sauce to cuckdagio’s turk- I mean toy, with their help of course.
>>40968800
On second thought… we might need to implement stricter protocols for our poofy cousin.
>>
>>40969100
cousin Dagi can get as much anal sex as she wants
>>
File: Spoiler Image (83 KB, 680x850)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>40969100
>>40969334
Just a quean and her throne.
>>
>>40969443
Don’t deny that you want inside (dat azz))
You came so hard from her squeezing you with her anal muscles, the likes of which you never felt. She milked you DRY. You glazed her BUNS.Undo the chastity chain and dive back into that nerds trench
>>
File: IMG_3083.png (620 KB, 1280x1022)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
She’s been such a good girl, Anon. Just stick it in her butt for a little bit. You don’t even have to let her cum
>>
>Anon, aren't you glad that you're ready to be a father?
>>
>>40969967
…are we talking about our cousin? See I have to be extra careful now.
>>40970010
Adagio is kept so pent up that even a little poke is probably all it’s going to take realistically, and that’s a big reward for her. But that doesn’t exactly look like the face of a good girl. Does it?
Though I do appreciate that she’s kept the cute little collar Sunsis got her on.
>>
>>40970200
Just put it into a couple orange rumps and see what happens. There is no downside
>>
>>40968800
Is this some sort of Jekyll and Hyde situation, where one of them develops a twisted split personality after being cucked so hard?
>>40969100
With busty and lusty back there looking like they’re ready for a proper staking? Yeah, I’m thinking miss cuckq- uh, “vampire queen” can keep her little self seated and get comfortable, real comfortable.
>>
>>40968800
all she has to do is to present (or just fake) some documents that prove some degree of blood relationship
>>
File: IMG_3084.jpg (64 KB, 735x850)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/8z5-Wum2enQ?si=Aup0Cx8rA3TjavmJ
>>
File: Spoiler Image (372 KB, 680x850)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>40969675
I'm so sorry...
>>40970539
She used to think her life was a tragedy, now she realizes...it's a cucking comedy.
>>
>>40970773
Kek. Not bad.
Nude edit perhaps though?
>>
File: IMG_3085.png (109 KB, 692x600)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>40970773
You’re a monster
https://youtu.be/R_TbF5m5KpU?si=MUMNQcbGdvopyOG1
>>
File: 2853653.png (262 KB, 1920x1374)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>40955511
>>40955592
>>40968714
But wait there's more!
>It's now or never.
>You gently knock on her door, but muffled sobbing in the distance would be your only answer.
>Sighing with defeat, you walk through the door and carefully approach the crying pile of magician on the ground.
>The heart in your chest is thumping so hard that you're afraid it will burst out of you.
>Trixie's ears perk up at the soft sounds of your approaching footsteps and she slowly turns toward you.
>"A-Anon?!? What are YOU doing here?"
>The hurt and anger in her voice is very much apparent, but you've come too far to just walk away.
"Hi Trixie. I-I just wanted to say sorry for what I said earlier."
>Your cousin glares at you with a mix of rage and disappointment, clearly unmoved by your generic apology.
>"Hmph! Well you said it. Now go away and leave me alone."
>Trixie drops her head back into her arms to stew in more desolation and misery.
>You knew what you had to do, and in a roundabout way, you were were sure she knew it to.
>Gathering up your strength in every sense of the word, you gently pick Trixie up off the floor.
>"H-Hey! What are you doing?! Unhand me this instant you selfish heart-breaking bas-OOF!"
>Your feisty cousin's words are cut short as her petite frame lands on the couch with a *POOMF!*
>Trixie's expression changes from anger to curiosity when you sit on her lap and procure a familiar-looking deck of cards.
>You shuffle the deck multiple times knowing full well you're not expert blackjack dealer.
>Trixie can't help but giggle each time you fumble a card from the deck.
>You hold up your right hand with seven cards spread out in a fan formation.
"Pick a card, any card."
>Trixie rolls her eyes at your corny stage presence and looks them over carefully.
>You watch her eyes skim each and every playing card until they settle on one in particular.
>It takes great restraint on your part to not immediately smile as she reaches for the exact card you wanted her to take.
>She raises an eyebrow at the familiar-looking mark in the bottom corner of her card.
>"Really? This was your master plan? To give Trixie back her own card in some sort of twisted stab in the-"
"Flip it over."
>She glares at you, but ultimately decides to flip it over just to shut you up.
>Trixie's eyes widen with surprise as she reads the face of the card aloud.
>"Anon loves you too..."
>She looks up at you in disbelief, fighting desperately (and failing) to hold back her tears of joy.
>>
>>40970531
Face it, anon. You had anal sex with cousin Scribble Dee. She finally got what she wanted
>>
File: 363463463464636.png (643 KB, 1280x718)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>>
>>40971356
Damn. That was nice.
>>
>>40971356
Cute.
>>
File: 1709754938528744.jpg (182 KB, 473x711)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>40971844
>>
>>40946813
Do Anon and Sunsis have sex in front of her daughter?
do they include her?
>>
>>40971885
Of course they include her. A girl’s true love is her daddy after all
>>
>Good morning, little bro. Would you like bacon and eggs this morning?
>>
>>40972499
Mmm mm mm. Yes ma’am! I’d like to bite into those bacon buns.
>>
>>40972622
>>>/trash/64636884
>And to drink, a FRESH, WARM glass of milk, or do you prefer right from the source?
>>
File: IMG_3074.jpg (69 KB, 463x600)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>Why don’t you skip dinner today and go straight to dessert, bro?
>>
>>40972499
>>40973152
>Mornings with Sunsis and nights with DJsis
Just like their moms, cute.
>>
>>40973171
Living the dream.
>>
>>40973171
And every moment in between is Anon getting raped by his various other sisters and cousins
>>
>>40974150
is anon the school's bitch?
>>
>>40974457
He’s the family bicycle.
>>
>>40974820
Gotta beat Big Mac in the competition, and he's got a few years head start
>>
>>40974974
Big Mac, Blueblood and Anon hiding in a bunker from their sisters, mothers, cousins and aunts when estrus comes
>>
Bump
>>
>>40975013
>Estrus
>>
File: IMG_3086.jpg (61 KB, 1080x783)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>40975409
>>
>>40946813
Daughterwife needs to learn that wearing clothes is only acceptable when in public
>>
>>40975409
>>40975581
I guess if they’re part pony it works.
Sunset might still get it after coming through the portal, but the others I’m not sure of unless they’re satyrs or anthro.
>>
File: 1699889477684317.png (149 KB, 1000x1000)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
Big sis comes home from work, immediately changes into her pajamas, and forcefully takes a nap on your lap.
>>
>>40976267
And then I forcefully toss her outside. She knows she’s not allowed to wear clothes in the house.
>>
>>40975388
>>
I vote we pass a law that says that any citizen who is not part of the Anon family tree should be ground up for food, as they serve no other purpose.
>>
File: IMG_3088.png (65 KB, 250x141)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
Imagine the smell
>>
>>40975409
>his sisters don’t go into estrus
>>
>>40977628
What is this? A sock for ants?
>>
File: IMG_3087.png (307 KB, 667x1167)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
Would you let your daughter wife go out dressed like this?
>>
>>40978274
It’s her mother who dressed her. But she’s only allowed to dress like a slut in the safety of our own home.
>>
>>40978823
>safety
Who’s gonna harm her out there in the world? There’s no boys besides Anon in the world, and all the girls are relatives who would show her a good time if they suddenly got horny
>>
>>40977628
>Sunsis livestreams proof of your foot fetish to the world by making you smell her socks and watching you get hard from it
>>
>>40978274
No daughter of mine is dressing like a damn whore, go back to your room and take those damn pantyhose off.
>>
>>40979453
I think she should take EVERYTHING off
>>
>>40975013
>The Walking Horny
>>
File: IMG_3080.jpg (49 KB, 512x682)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Your sister is wet, Anon
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.35 MB, 1000x1500)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>40980043
And wild.
>>
File: IMG_2846.png (2.23 MB, 1496x2040)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
Do you, Anon, take your sister to be your lawfully wedded wife? Incestuous and in health?
>>
>>40981181
Is it weird that I want to fuck her at the alter in front of our whole family?
>>
>>40980657
Sexy and cute.
>>40981181
Just a healthy family affair.
>>
File: IMG_6035.jpg (29 KB, 500x461)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>40951616
Bruh
>>
File: IMG_3002.png (1009 KB, 696x1040)
1009 KB
1009 KB PNG
What if your sister had tan lines?
>>
>>40981370
Weird? It’s expected of you.
>>
File: 2562562.png (606 KB, 909x1500)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>
>>40951616
>>40982075
I wonder if incest is even taboo in a Cyberpunk setting.
I need a family gang to do heists and make it to the big leagues with.
>>
File: IMG_3098.jpg (34 KB, 489x600)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>40982317
>So what’s it gonna be bro, quiet life or blaze of glory?
>>
File: IMG_3099.png (346 KB, 800x450)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>
>>40983601
>Sunset gets herself in too deep trying to be a big shot and Anon gets kidnapped before she can save him.
>Now she has to admit to her screwups and get help from the family.
>>
>>40983601
>>40983667
what if Sunset is her own mother AND daughter?
>>
>>40982317
Would read
>>
>>40983733
then you have a quadsome
>>
File: IMG_3101.png (58 KB, 256x256)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>40983733
>>40984311
Imagine having access to a different Sunsis for whatever mood you’re in
>Loli, Teen, Mommy
>>
File: IMG_3100.jpg (89 KB, 1280x659)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>40983963
>Hey, Hey, Hey! I am not a cuck, so let him put it in my butt, yeah!
>>
File: IMG_8659.jpg (2 KB, 125x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>40982317
>yen Sandvestien Sunset mid-convo making her cum all over herself as a prank
>>
>>40984311
>>40984600
I mean, in some strange shenanigans with time travel, she LITERALLY gives birth to herself who will eventually travel back in time, get pregnant and then gives birth TO HERSELF, repeat infinitum
>>
>>40984937
Hot
>>
File: IMG_3097.jpg (190 KB, 2048x2048)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>I don’t have any clean towels, bro. >Guess you’ll just have to be my towel today
>>
>>40985709
...can I use my tongue?
>>
>>40982317
Is this how Anon avoids dropping dead from having orgies 24/7, because he has stamina augments?
>>
>>40986375
>Anon's augments
>Enhanced lungs that increase stamina, titanium hips, extra sturdy enhanced dong, and don't forget the second heart implant
>If that last one kicks in the orgy will have to pause at least long enough for the cool down on the second heart revival to go away
>>
>>40984937
>Sunsis and co. will never treat you like a cut of fuckable meat
>>
File: IMG_3104.jpg (219 KB, 1280x1280)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>Hello, handsome. What a day, huh?
>>
File: IMG_6147.gif (317 KB, 240x138)
317 KB
317 KB GIF
>>40987144
Yea surprised I even ran out of missles
>>
File: IMG_9550.gif (683 KB, 498x498)
683 KB
683 KB GIF
>>40986680
A-am…I?
>>
File: IMG_9548.png (577 KB, 1336x1876)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
>>40986451
>Your sis will never be your ripper doc and do stuff to you while installing new upgrades
>>
>some faggot is sliding threads again
Nope!
>>
File: 2465227.jpg (620 KB, 625x1130)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_1029.jpg (70 KB, 743x1000)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>40987403
“Whoa! Sick I’ve got Dino grabbers for arms now, thanks sis! What do I owe you?”
>Sunset wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.
>”You already paid me.”
>>
File: IMG_3106.jpg (383 KB, 1280x992)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
>>40988152
Sunset’s gonna get chubby off all this protein
>>
File: IMG_9997.gif (1.08 MB, 220x165)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>40988152
>>40988324
Oh fuck I need a green of this
>>
File: IMG_3107.png (886 KB, 702x992)
886 KB
886 KB PNG
>>40987403
>Your sis will never invite you for noodles and start randomly speaking in Spanish
>>
>>40982317
Imagine if the family all lived in Anonsaka tower together
>>
>>40989103
>All corpo scum
I think the family is split between factions
>>
>>40989196
>Vinyl is Mox, and you can’t convince me otherwise.
>Sunset is a rebellious street-kid
>Anonymous is Corpo. I mean he wears a freaking suit all the time
>>
File: 1694642048189895.jpg (1.03 MB, 1195x1493)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>
>>40989217
>The Dazzlings are Nomads riding around in their incest van
>>
File: IMG_9878.jpg (226 KB, 2444x1375)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>40990157
Damn right, just look at this picture captured during their drive through the Mojave
>>
File: IMG_9879.png (308 KB, 642x670)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>40988152
“Sis I appreciate you installing the Mr.Stud Mandingo edition, but you didn’t have to… Stress test it”
>“I had to make sure it worked properly.!”
>>
>>40989196
>>40989217
I'm thinking something like
Anon - Low level Corpo (Night Corp)
Sunset - Street-kid, ex-Valentinos
Vinyl - Mox, Netrunner
Dazzlings - Celebrity singers
Chrysalis - Corpo (Media), manages (controls) her daughters/Fixer
Luna - Netwatch
Celestia - Retired edgerunner, Fixer
Dad - Chadrunner, dead
Photo Finish - Corpo, deals in fashion with her daughters/Ripperdoc
Fleur - Model, celebrity
Octavia - Model, musician
Coco - Corpo, Outfit design
Spitfire - Max Tac/Militech
Fleetfoot - Max Tac/Militech
Lightning Dust - 6th street/Barghest
Stormy Flare - Desk job, Militech/NCPD
Sugarcoat - Kiroshi
Silver Spoon - Kiroshi/Tyger Claws
Harshwinny - Fixer/Corpo
Moondancer - Biotechnica/Netrunner
Twist - Trauma Team
Spoiled Rich - Tyger Claws/Arasaka
Starlight - Arasaka/Netwatch
Diamond Tiara - Arasaka/Tyger Claws
Cozy Glow - Corpo/Maelstrom/Scavs
Trixie - Street-kid/Mox/Street performer
Cheerilee - Nomad/Corpo
Tempest - Street-kid/Voodoo boys/Ripperdoc/Militech
Gilda - Animals/Maelstrom/Nomad
Strongheart - Nomad
Babs - Nomad/Animals
Cadence - Celebrity/Corpo
Flurry - Celebrity/Street-kid
Wallflower - Nomad/Corpo
Scribble - Wagie/Scavs/Cyberpsycho
>>
File: IMG_2945.jpg (30 KB, 736x414)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>A thing of beauty, I know, will never fade away
>What you did to me, I know
>Said what you had to say
>But a thing of beauty, will never fade away
>>
>>40990518
I interpreted this in... a different way
>>
File: IMG_3117.jpg (134 KB, 1000x1784)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>40990591
>ywn corporatize your little sister
>>
File: IMG_3120.png (859 KB, 1000x1000)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
Could Adagio hack Anon and force him to fuck her butt?
>>
File: IMG_4651.gif (614 KB, 500x390)
614 KB
614 KB GIF
>>40991422
>ywn go cyberpsycho on Adagio’s rectum while she tries to keep her cries down
>>
File: 1683520447267770.gif (489 KB, 640x360)
489 KB
489 KB GIF
>>40991422
Not since Sunsis caught her trying and destroyed the Advanced GEMtech she was using for it. Now she can’t even hack the remote security belt Sunset stuck on her for good measure. Ever since then Adagio mainly considers herself a "surveillance specialist", since on a good day she manages to gain access to the strangely convenient cameras placed considerably around Anon’s room when some fool leaves the channel open.
>>
>>40991485
Cries of joy maybe. Do you know how long she’s wanted this, while instead being forced to sit there and watch while not being allowed to cum? DO YOU KNOW?
>>
>>40991673
Can we convince Sunsis just once to let us fill Dagi’s butt? The poor thing hasn’t came in years
>>
File: 1687975715164220.png (991 KB, 3000x5780)
991 KB
991 KB PNG
>>40992098
Maybe if Adagio asks nicely Sunset will lend her some braindances of her own sexy times with Anon. But only the butt stuff of course. If she tries real hard she might be able to use them to cum without ever needing to have the belt removed.
>>
File: IMG_3125.png (254 KB, 427x600)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
Apparently inbreeding and incestuous marriage is normalized in the Fallout tv show.
You know what we must do, brothers…
>>
>>40992482
>Anon and his whole family get sent to a vault all their own to test…uh something, because…because they just do okay!
For real though, yes please.
>>
File: IMG_3126.jpg (80 KB, 371x600)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>40992653
https://youtu.be/FRPeYP6gS-s?si=bIstdAPJ0NLnN3AH
>>
>>40992653
>Anon and Sunset are selected to occupy a vault as a pair and take part in some crazy Adam and Eve program sponsored by Vault-Tec
>They’re injected with an experimental serum that supposedly mitigates the negative effects of generational inbreeding
>Sealed away with all the supplies, entertainment, and automated robotic assistance they’ll ever need
>they are encouraged procreate as much as possible, for the future of the American Dream!
>Meanwhile, thinking she would be made a part of the same program, Adagio signed on as well
>And she was, just not in the way she assumed…
>Instead, our poofy cousin is sent in as the officially selected Vault-tec cuc- “program assistant”, tasked with remotely monitoring the progress from a separately sealed off, parallel chamber of the vault all her own
>complete with all the supplies and recording equipment she’ll ever need to document and log the experiment’s progress for as long as possible
>as well as a large one way mirror viewing room connected to the prospective Adam and Eve’s bedchamber
>With a big sign on the entrance that read “For test purposes only, not for recreational use!”
Alternatively
>Adagio is included in the main section of the vault after all
>but only in order to monitor and document the experiment more accurately in person
>Before they are all sealed up in the hole together, while Anon and Sunset are getting their Pip-Boys fitted
>Adagio is taken to a separate chamber and instead fitted with the experimental Vault-Tec Cucked-Gal 3000 Personal Chastity Device, as a side project to the vault’s real purpose
>but mainly so as not to interfere with genetic integrity of the true test’s results, of course
>>
just give Dagi some buttsex
>>
>>40992884
It should instead be that Adagio tried to sneak in on her own and crash Anon and Sunset’s little private getaway. And when she was found smuggling herself in with the equipment, rather than murdering her for being privy to confidential and potentially damning information just to keep her quiet, they instead slapped the cuck-gal on her and stuck her in there with them like she wanted.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (9 KB, 167x133)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>40992683
>activates VATS
>>
File: IMG_6264.jpg (230 KB, 1280x929)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>40970773
>>
File: IMG_3118.png (121 KB, 800x450)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>
fish cunts need to stay in their tank (threads)
>>
>>40993801
Meds
>>
File: IMG_0236.png (378 KB, 544x361)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>>40964538
that’s a nice argument, unfortunately I was having sex with your parents
>>
>>40993721
>0% chance to hit that
>>
>>40994031
Those vault suits sure are unassumingly protective. Knew I should have pickpocketed that thing off first.
>>
>>40993988
Anon! Do not tell me you broke your sacred vow to only have sex with family members?!
You've broken the rules!
>>
>>40994147
the brat was asking for it, I am sorry for breaking the rules
>>
File: e4d-3622029329.gif (646 KB, 300x200)
646 KB
646 KB GIF
>>40994186
>>
>>40993794
Aria, NO! She’s got no floaties on her!
>>
File: IMG_3128.jpg (180 KB, 1024x1024)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>40994186
>brat
Imagine if your mom was younger than you…
>>
>>40993350
She doesn’t have the anal perk, sorry
>>
File: IMG_3119.png (504 KB, 1280x837)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
Can Dagi’s broken mind ever be repaired?
>>
File: 1908157.png (770 KB, 1920x1080)
770 KB
770 KB PNG
>>40994579
>Adagio's face when she thought she was clever dumping Endurance to spec into Intelligence, only to learn late game that she can't take even a poke from behind without passing out
>>
File: 1688235885085229.png (1.19 MB, 2046x3917)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>40993766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvIJyRkS9y0
>>40994587
It might be over...
>>
>>40994538
My Mother Can't Be This Bratty
>>
File: Spoiler Image (114 KB, 733x617)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>40994538
>>40995718
Mom was a bit of a menace back in the day.
>>
File: IMG_3129.jpg (393 KB, 1202x1759)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>Okey dokey
>>
File: IMG_3122.png (276 KB, 1000x1000)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>
>>40996655
Stop stealing Vinyl’s hoodies Adagio, you’re never going to fill them out.
>>
File: IMG_3131.gif (94 KB, 800x400)
94 KB
94 KB GIF
>>40996674
Why is she so flat, y’all? Why did genes give her sisters bazonkers and dump trucks but not her?
>>
>>40996655
>>40996674
That was Adagio’s hoodie… but Sonata mistook it for her own and tried to squeeze into it before she realized. Now…
>>40996687
Nature can be a cruel mistress, but it has to keep the balance somehow.
>>
>>40996687
Were the three of them triplets, and the other two just bullied her in the womb by sucking up all that bodacious nutrition and robbing of her rightful destiny as a potential alpha bitch baddie to truly rival Sunsis? Or did she just get screwed by complete chance?
>>
File: IMG_3130.png (307 KB, 526x750)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
Can we get some love for FLAT in here?
>>
>>40946813
I vill NOT fuck my sister
>>
File: IMG_3006.png (258 KB, 817x978)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>40997401
Then she’ll just have to fuck YOU
>>
File: 1702930074600882.png (1.74 MB, 1024x1536)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>40997397
No.
>>
File: IMG_3133.jpg (58 KB, 600x531)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>40997450
Not even for your little sisters?
>>
File: 2338282.png (1.05 MB, 993x2300)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>40996687
They gave her a bazonkers brain,because she would need a pretty wacky Napoleon-sized ego to fit a superiority complex in there with a crippling cuckquean fetish, along with a dump truck head of clown hair to kept it all under instead.
>>40997397
Jokes aside, I still love our angry little 2x4 cheeze puff cousin. She can watch me fuck her sister’s bazonkers or badonkadonks or whatever if it makes her feel better.
>>
File: 1480376662608.png (184 KB, 1000x1000)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
Remember to only love your flattie from behind, otherwise you might smother then like last time.
>>
File: IMG_3121.png (654 KB, 1000x1000)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>
>>40997509
Knowing our family tree, with the one glaring exception obviously, they won't stay flat for long.
>>
>>40997692
>Sonata doesn’t really understand why Dagi is always such a little grumpy pants whenever she tries to give her some attention
>But that’s not gonna stop her from trying!
>It always seems to perk Anon right up when she squeezes him against her like that after all
>>
File: IMG_3136.png (213 KB, 1650x1500)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
Even when preggers, she can still only grow pancakes
>>
>>40998090
>one glaring exception
I don't think Sugarcoat is that busty either, or Lightning Dust for that matter
but they might as well be D cups compared to Adagio
>>
>>40997692
>”Thanks for cleaning up after us again, Dagi! I knew I could count on you~”
>”Cousin Nonny gets soooo crazy when he sees two big handfuls ready for him to play with, ya know?”
>”…oh, uh, maybe you don’t, heh…”
>”…aaaaanyway, you wouldn’t believe how hard he was going at it after I pulled them out! Like some kind of wild beast~~~”
>”I just couldn’t stop him~”
>”And when he threw my legs up like that I just- and then he couldn’t hold it either! So we both just- and then he kept thrusting even as he- and it just got everywhere- and… well, you saw the mess~”
>”And the whole time he would not stop sucking on them! He even managed both at the same time!!!”
>”My boobies are still sore~”
>”I think he left teeth marks…”
>”…wanna see~?”
>”HAHAHA! Jk jk! Oh wow! Did you try to peek?! Dirty Dagi~~~ Hahahaha! Jk, sis!”
>”Ah, but man, you’re so lucky you don’t have to worry about all this, huh Dagi.”
>”And I’m so lucky to have the bestest cu- u-uh uuuuuuhh…”
>”…best BIG SIS EVER!”
>”So hey, while you were cleaning those… Anon sorta found me changing in your room and, well… He couldn’t really be blamed for not being able to help himself, could he? So we kindaaaaa…borrowed your bed a little…”
>”Here I was think there was no way he’d be able to go at it like THAT again so soon, huh. Don’t be mad, buuuut…yeah.”
>”Anyway, since I don’t want you sniffing the sheets till you pass out again I-“
>”Huh? Oh, no I know you didn’t do that because you were getting off to it or anything WEIRD like that. Haha!”
>”Like you said, it was to make sure you knew where to scrub or whatever. Right?”
>”And how this time I’m sure you were probably just licking those wet stains on the sheets to uh, help reduce stress on the washing mashing…or something.”
>”Riiiiight~”
>”Hahahaha! I’m jk! Haha!”
>”Yeah, I’m sure if I ask Aria or even Shimmer they’d agree that-“
>”Oh?! What’s that? Don’t worry about the mess we made in your bed? For realzies?! Yay!! I knew you’d understand! That’s why you’re the best!”
>”Well, like I was saying before, to apologize for ruining your sheets, and to say thanks for everything else, how about you sleep in my room tonight?
>”Since my bed is all nice and fresh again, I thought I’d invite Anon back! But I got you a little sleeping bag out to use too!”
>”Hehe~ If you pretend to be asleep and stay quite as a little mouse, you might be able to peek up from the floor while he’s busy with me~”
>”Trust me, then you’ll understand why all the mess can’t be helped~”
>”I promise I won’t tell if you peep~ That can’t be helped either, right?”
>”HAHAHA! Jk jk jk! Your face was so funny there, sis!! Hahaha!”
>”See you tonight, Dagi!”
>”Just… try not to make a mess of your own down there~”
>”…”
>”Hmm? Oh! Haha! Yeah, toooootally jk!~
>>
File: IMG_3139.png (284 KB, 518x422)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>40998765
>…
>>
>>40998628
I always kinda viewed Sugarcoat with a little somethin somethin. Nothing too crazy, but definitely something there. As for Lighting, I like to think part of the reason she manages to come in just behind her rival Dash is because of the little extra baggage up front. Not quite as aerodynamic as Rainbow, who is possibly the only one at level with Adagio.
>>
File: ltg_glasses.gif (2.48 MB, 498x281)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB GIF
>>40998765
>>
>>40998765
Sonata can be scary
>>
File: 3155607.jpg (49 KB, 464x472)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>40946813
Every morning, Sisterwife and I feed our Daughterwfe with breast milk and cum right after waking up (we all sleep in the same bed)
Nothing more satisfying that seeing your precious Daughterwife full of love
>>
File: 1708664985997238.png (222 KB, 1054x1440)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_2934.jpg (130 KB, 1024x1024)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Well, well, well. It looks like Adagio’s been getting ideas above her station again recently. Looks like Sunset is gonna have to…correct her.
>>
>>41000341
>”Thanks for not yelling about how ‘plap-able’ my ass looks in these pants through a megaphone during the game this time, big bro. I know that took restraint.”
>>
>>41000410
Imagine plapping Sunny’s tight butthole as Adagio watches from her cuck chair
>>
File: 92847592864936492.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>All this talk of cucking Adagio.
>Not fucking her as well as big Sis.
>Not giving every family member the attention they need.
You Anons disappoint me...
>>
>>41000873
>conniving bitch that wants to turn the world against itself to harvest the power of hatred
she's trash bruh. her only saving grace is that poofy head of hair.
>>
File: 1948650837648923645.png (257 KB, 982x813)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>41000897
>Hes not man enough to make her submit to his PP via copious amounts of incestual sexual relations.
Sad...
>>
File: 1701039290917950.png (274 KB, 600x600)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>41000686
A perfect Sunday afternoon.
>>41000873
This IS the kind of attention she needs, fellow Anon.
She likes to watch from the shadows like the evil mastermind she is, and to goad you into fucking the other girls hard like the filthy inferior sluts they are. Commanding you like her little minion to ruin and degrade these lesser women for her own, definitely NOT sexual, amusement. But not her, never her. She’s not like the other girls(and no NOT just because of her chest!). She’s not some wanton whore, part of the family lurid little sex pit. Her body is perfect and must remained unsullied. She may tease and seduce, but she would never let herself be truly tainted. That’s why she doesn’t let you touch her with your filthy grubby mitts that have been all over the rest of the family.
It’s also definitely NOT because she is too embarrassed of her tater-tot tits.
But it's cute, in a weird sort of way, so you let it slide and oblige her. The teasing is just to keep her humble and let the other girls have a bit of fun when they let her sit in.
>>
>>41000902
Thinking you could just break her like that honestly might just be more insulting to her.
>>
>>41000358
Shimmy about to board her up in the cuck shed for the night for trying to leave the cuck chair without permission.
>>41000873
We gotta have some diversity in the dynamics of this family. It’s more fun this way. Adagio makes the perfect cuck. With her larger than life ego and hair trigger temper combined with her lack of assets, especially when her sisters are so stacked, she’s just begging to be knocked down a few pegs with a reality check. And the fact that she always manages to get so close to her goals, only to get overconfident and be practically cucked by having the rug pulled out from under her in the end. It’s like poetry. But don’t worry, she’ll learn to love it with enough training. You gotta break these ones down before you build em back up. Just be there to make sure Sunsis doesn’t take it too far and break her completely…
>>
>>41000341
God I love that panel
>>
>>41000873
well, i would give her plenty of love in her butt
>>
File: 1303954.png (264 KB, 1000x1000)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>41001072
What if it won't fit up her butt? It's not a very big one after all. What if she starts squealing that she can't take it anymore, begging for you to pull out saying "I change my mind, I change my MIND!!!", before you've even managed to pop her black cherry yet?
>>
>>41001283
i would first comfort her and then convince her that we're gonna gradually stretch that tight butthole using plugs
>>
File: 9013645918364062365.jpg (103 KB, 704x1135)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>41001283
>>41001338
Make her a good, obedient little buttslut, Anon.
>>
>Sunset is feeling good.
>It's been a grueling two weeks, but you think you're just about ready to graduate Dagi to fully fledged cuck status.
>She's been forced to sit and watch from the cuck chair and has gotten NOTHING all the while.
>You can smell the desire oozing off of her.
>Nothing can go wrong now!
>All of a sudden, Anon, who had been sleeping quite soundly, awoke with a start, sniffing the air like a dog.
>He had a crazed look in his eye, and he turned to face... off in the direction of Adagio's room...
>"Someone just started ovulating."
>Oh.
>Oh NO.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (262 KB, 434x519)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>41001338
>>41001362
It would not be an easy journey
>Adagio would have to...
>explain away to her snickering sisters why she is walking funny throughout the coming trials
>put up with extra amounts of sass, back talk, and general disrespect from them as well
>they knew
>deal with sickeningly sweet and friendly cousin Sunset forcefully dragging her around to “hang out” with her and her friends (turns out having something stuffed up her butt constantly really goes a long way in pacifying her normally assertive and holier than though attitude)
>she knew, and so did her friends…
>attend a family reunion, having to make small talk and avoid suspicion with the plug in the whole time
>readjust, when Anon pulled her into a room and decided that day was also the day she would be needing a size upgrade halfway through the party
>everyone knew
>struggle at school as her grades drop and she had to sit through extra classes, lectures, and make up tests, all while the plug was still in
>go to guidance councilor meetings...and confess to her aunt Luna
>she knew
>make a desperate plea in order to keep this off her record and protect her future
>sit across the desk in the guidance counselors office as her aunts called her mother and explained the...situation
>she was furious
>be punished for playing these filthy games when she was supposed to be studying, as well as embarrassing herself and her mother in front of her aunts
>they would never let her forget
>learn what it was like to get a spanking from her mother for the first time in her life, at the tender age of 18, as being the “golden child” up to that point had her avoid such indignities...Chrysalis had decided that day was also the day she was going to correct this obvious mistake now
>learn, at the same time, what it was like to get a spanking from her mother for the first time in her life…while a plug was still in
>not even her sisters new that
>and finally, discover what it felt like to climax on her mother’s lap...during the punishment
>Adagio finally knew…she was ready
>>
File: IMG_3143.jpg (3.3 MB, 3779x3923)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
>Look at poor cousin Dagi in her cuck chair!
>Smile for the camera, you’re gonna be pretty famous once this goes viral!
>>
>>41001875
Oh no, I was especially worried about what these two would do if they found out. Younger kids are so much more naturally cruel, so merciless when they sense any weakness in the social hierarchy…
>>
>>41001994
https://youtu.be/ITtiKO_fBaI?si=cfuOjclsOHZ-GOFG
>>
File: 1604518390392451.jpg (854 KB, 1000x1000)
854 KB
854 KB JPG
>>41001875
“Whoooops, uh, oh yeah… forgot to mention I was looking after our little cousins this weekend. Looks like they may have seen us. Sorry about that, Adagio.”
>Sunset finishes getting dress again and ushers the two of them back in when Anon is dressed as well.
>”Now, girls. What us big kids were doing in here, the situation you caught cousin Dagi in on your phone it-”
>Diamond interrupts with a fake innocence
>”Why was cousin Dagi watching you Nonny naked wrestle, Miss Shimmy?”
>”AH aaah-hahaaa! Well-“
>Silver tags in
>”She must be the referee, right?”
>They giggle
>”Why was she sitting in the corner then? Was she in time out?”
>”Uuuh, something like that a-“
>They smirk at each other
>”When my mom puts me in time out she makes me stand and face the corner, in my own room. How come cousin Dagi gets to sit in your room AND still watch you play!”
>Silver jumps up and pointing again and again to Adagio, who is completely red faced, stunned still and silent as a statue in her chair
>”Nuh uhh! She wasn’t just watching! I saw! She had her hand in her pants! Why did cousin Dagi have her hand in her pants while she was watching you guys! Isn’t that a no-no area?!”
>Sunset’s head spins around and she glares at Adagio
>”Hey! Didn’t I tell you to keep your hands above your damn lap, cuck! Today was not a relief day, you don’t get to just-“
>She stops and turns back
>”I-I mean, look, kids.”
>”Why was her hand in her pants, Miss Shimmy?!”
>They double down
>”Yeah, and why was she breathing so creepy when she’s not even the one wrestling?”
>”Ladies!”
>Sunset pipes up
>”What cousin Dagi was doing, was really, reeeeally embarrassing, and not exactly the kind of thing a young woman wants evidence of going around, ya know?”
>The girls finally pretend to pay attention
>”So, apologize to the cuck- I mean to cousin Dagi and make sure not to take any more embarrassing videos for your ClipClops, or whatever. Okay?”
>She smiles forcefully
>They turn to Adagio, still in the chair, and give a pair of smug smirks when Sunset isn’t looking
>>
File: 1686716632980889.gif (52 KB, 233x166)
52 KB
52 KB GIF
>>41002263
>”Soooo sorry we interrupted your game, cousin Dagi! Even though you were in “time out” and weren’t even allowed to play~”
>”Yeah, sooo sorry we accidentally recorded it too. We definitely won’t post it or anything, don’t worry~”
>”Oh? Was I not supposed to post it yet? Oopsie~”
>”Ah, oh nooo~ Spoony~ You’re so silly~”
>”Gosh I really messed that up. Oh well~”
>”Don’t worry, cousin. To make up for it, we’ll let you be referee when Anon fucks u- has fun playing games with us too!”
>”Great idea, ‘Tia! I bet she’d love that! Haha!”
>”Heh. Of course she would. It’s us after all.”
>Sunset has been struggling to hold her laughter in this whole time
>”A-alright you two now why don’t you run along and go-“
>”Come on! We gotta show this to cousin Ari and cousin Sonana! Hah!”
>They laugh as they quickly scurry away
>Adagio jumps up in a panic and tries to give chase
>”Hey! Get back here you little shits. I’ll-“
>But Sunset grabs her by her jacket and yanks her back
>”Not so fast, ‘referee’. We aren’t done yet. We still need to discuss that little bit of fun you were apparently having without permission.”
>Adagio gulps as she is pulled back in
>The last thing she hears as the door shuts again… is those little cretins laughing it up with her sisters already
>>
File: 1451417.png (1.22 MB, 1280x1317)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>41001861
Sister Coco will be overjoyed to know there's a new buttslut in the family.
She'll love showing Adagio her extensive collection.
>>
>>41002389
Cute, supportive anal enthusiast. They should share some double sided toys. Coco can show Adagio the ropes.
>>
>"Oh! Sorry. I'll be out in a second, bro."
>>
>>40948659
The not real incest fag was easily the worst
>>
>>41003087
>Sister status: bent over
>Panty status: none
>Dick status: erect
>Conclusion: she’s begging for it
>Rape protocol: activate
>>
>>41002263
>>41002269
I don’t get it. Why are they pretending that the kids don’t know what sex is, while also acknowledging that Anon fucks them on the regular?
>>
File: lowtiergod_stare.gif (2.38 MB, 498x281)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB GIF
>>41002269
>>
File: 00071-534874404.png (1.06 MB, 896x1200)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
plz no bully cousin Dagi
she deserves love and kindness too
>>
>>41004217
https://youtu.be/PWtrScGX3QI?si=nNY1e8DYB0Pj5uO_
>>
>>41004260
ehhh, this is more motivational
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Src0l4a51sk
>>
>>41004017
They are the ones pretending originally
>Diamond interrupts with a fake innocence
>>
>>41004217
Anon she would degrade and denounce you if you if you ever even slightly disappointed her. You have to assert dominance with these ones.
>>
File: 1692070851009238.png (43 KB, 432x243)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>41004217
I'm not doing anything, this is between the girls. If there's one thing that living in a family overrun with sex crazed women has taught me, it's that you don't step in on their pack female politics.
>>41004422
Checked
And, I mean, yeah. Let's be honest, Adagio gets herself into this situation really. If she had the stuff to walk her talk then you can bet she would be treating any of these other girls exactly the same, if not worse. Almost certainly worse. So if anyone has to herd's whipping bitch, sorry but she is probably the most deserving. At the same time I think she's probably one of the only ones who could take it anyway. She'll be fine, she's a tough little cuck.
>>
File: 87146502836408527.png (372 KB, 1000x1000)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>41004594
I never saw her as "the cuck" of the family. I always figured she'd be the one most in competition for being the most important of the family in your life. Which puts her in constant competition with Sunset.
>>
>>41004725
nta but it depends if you are going for the true ‘cuck’ route or the simply ‘cucked’ route, as I’ve noticed there are typically two major parties for the most part. Unless you also count the anal only party, but I think you can pretty much tack that on to either of the first two.
I prefer the true cuckdagio. Being that she does in fact already see herself as the most important member of the family, too important to be another slut directly involved in your disgusting, debaucherous harem. She prefers the quean’s throne. Watching and enjoying the vicarious thrill from her perch as you debase yourself and her subordinates or otherwise lesser female relatives. She’ll tell you it’s the thinking woman’s fetish, all the fun with none of the filth, but will still get annoyed and angry or even flustered a bit when the other girls tease her for her kink. Even if she understands it is obviously the superior, intellectual choice she does get a bit embarrassed when they mock her in their own insufferable ignorance.
It’s also possible it is a bit of a cope to help protect her ego from having to compete physically with her less than impressive physique compared to her super stacked sisters and cousins. Part of her maybe does wish that was her, in more ways than one, but her talents lie more in manipulation and working through indirect means. So she tries to convince herself and others around her that her way is totally not embarrassing and it’s actually the other way around, they are all the ones embarrassing themselves in front of her! And she is the one laughing at them!
There’s just so much you can do with her like this really.
>>
>>41004725
Well she obviously wasn’t the cuck…until she went up against Sunsis. NOW she is the family cuck.
>>41004970
Guess that puts me in the cuckedagio camp. Although I wouldn’t mind putting her through anal training punishment, especially if Sunsis is assisting.
>>
>>40946813
Sunset is one-legged
>>
File: Spoiler Image (264 KB, 1174x2340)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>41004217
>”Oh anooooon~! I’m ready for my next butt pounding ~!”
(Note:if you request sauce you count as having pounded her butt)
>>
File: IMG_3146.jpg (128 KB, 800x450)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>Sunclave here. Why isn’t your video feed working?
>>
File: 1605715399210282.jpg (377 KB, 650x800)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>41004725
It's not so much that she is 'the' cuck, but rather that she feels like the most appropriate and satisfying cuck. Her ego, her attitude towards others and in general, her overconfidence to a fault. It's just fun. She's a fun character to knock down a few pegs, it feels earned and deserved.
>I always figured she'd be the one most in competition for being the most important of the family in your life.
I agree. I just think she loses out in the end. That's what I mean when I say she puts herself in these situations. I see it less as she is in constant competition with Sunset and more that she is in constant opposition to her. She is the villain to Sunset's hero role. And the villain loses, as she does. But just like a good villain, no matter how many times she is cucked she always comes back for more.
>>41005038
>Well she obviously wasn’t the cuck…until she went up against Sunsis.
Exactly.
>>41004970
I prefer the idea that she becomes a cuckquean after being cucked, not before. Sort of mindbroken, but not entirely. I like her to keep that defiant attitude, at least until she is too horny to think straight anymore.
>>
>>41005083
c-cousin Dagi?
>>
>>41003087
She just walks around the house with that ass? Asking to be smacked every chance I get.
>>
>>41005157
Cucked to death.
>>
>>41005228
Hmm. You sound curious. I bet you want to know what’s in the rest of the pic.
(Posting the source counts as everyone ploughing her rosebud btw >:) )
>>
>>41005332
>Tfw you know if this happens Scribble Dee will gloat and gloat for many threads and never let anon live it down
>On the other hand, that ass is fuckable

Shit bros…what do we do?
>>
>>41005076
She’s just straddling whatever kind of weird topiary bench they are sitting on.
>>
File: nTKDXf8omLQ.jpg (231 KB, 649x763)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>to every cuckfaggot in this thread
>>
>>41005598
But the other leg should still be visible. She’s one legged and now you can’t unsee it
>>
>>41005598
Unfortunately that doesn’t work since her skirt is on Shimantha’s leg. If there was another leg of shimmer there, the fabric shouldn’t be so lax on the daughter, so it’s paraplegic sunset
>>
File: IMG_0303.png (127 KB, 976x704)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>41003087
>>41003704
>“AHHHH~ A-Anon!! Oh goodness gracious! Now stop that sttoooop~ ohhhhh how could you~”
*PLAP* *PLAP 2:The Revenge.* *PLAP 3: The PLAP strikes back.* *PLAP 4:Return of the PLAP*
>>
>>41005635
What? No. Not necessarily.
>>41005679
Unless it’s…a sundress? Either way though I’d still love a paraplegic Sunny. We can get her a cool robot leg.
>>
File: 1237368.jpg (309 KB, 1600x900)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>to every cuckfaggot in this thread
>>
>>41005083
Sauce? I’d have no interest in shagging my family members anyway, so it all works out for me.
>>
>>41005824
https://ponybooru.org/images/3572537?q=Scribble+Dee
>>
File: IMG_3147.png (523 KB, 1253x3470)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
Reminder that it is a sister’s duty to stay at home barefoot and pregnant
>>
>>41005824
What have you done!
>>
>>41005699
Dawww. You see, if she just behaved this well more often then maybe she wouldn’t be bullied so much.
>>
>>41005948
She just likes wearing her old uniform because you think it’s cute.

And for roleplay reasons.
>>
File: 1710346181353036.png (1.4 MB, 2480x2393)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>41006532
That's not behaving... She left her cuck chair without permission again to get a better look at the edge of the bed. Now she's probably made a little mess all over the floor down there. Sunsis not going to be happy once she notices...
>>
File: IMG_3138.png (639 KB, 1280x1078)
639 KB
639 KB PNG
>
>>
File: IMG_3148.png (445 KB, 1528x3482)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
You’re left alone with your daughterwife while your sisterwives are out shopping. What shall you do to keep her entertained?
>>
>>41006907
Is it weird I wanna do wholesome normal stuff like go for a walk or take her to get something to eat instead of anything lewd when I see her in a cute outfit like that?
>>
File: 1698969595435312.png (1.35 MB, 1429x1667)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>41005876
It could still be her...
>>
>>41007094
Well, you are gonna have to do some eating, alright…
>>
>>41006907
>”Hores-y Ride, Daddy!”
>>41007307
…i-ice cream…?
>>
>>41007318
Sure, sure, that’s one name for it…
>>
>>41007292
I can’t be the only one thinking of Velma Dinkley.
>>41006455
Be a good member of my family. No one would really take very kindly to incestuous relationships.
>>
File: 1103742.png (1.33 MB, 1280x3600)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>41007292
This is why we can never be too careful. These cucks all look the same.
>>41007391
>”My glasses! I can’t watch my cousins bang without my glasses!”
>>
>>41005824
>>41007391
You’re giving off glowie vibes, boah
>>
>>41007292
They are sisters after all. Adagio Dee but changed it to Dazzle for her singing career that never launched
>>
There’s some plants in here trying to retcon Scribblekek into the family tree and I won’t be having that.
>>
>>41007697
cute
>>
File: 1701442201389715.jpg (230 KB, 1400x2000)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>
>>41006907
Does she enjoy cucking cousin Dagi as much as her mother does?
>>
>>41009098
Well, she’s gotta learn sometime
>>
File: IMG_0304.png (1.63 MB, 1500x1000)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>“Ugh, do you have to do that EVERYTIME we land on a planet”
>>
>>41009531
I miss the Star Wars general
>>
File: IMG_3156.png (733 KB, 1200x1600)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
Try not to breed your sister in public challenge
>>
File: 1440826859129.gif (451 KB, 282x500)
451 KB
451 KB GIF
>>41010195
Impossible
>>
>>41004422
>>41004594
oh yeah? well, i'm gonna give Dagi lots and lots of well deserved affection, how 'bout that?
you gonna snitch on me to Sunsis?
https://files.catbox.moe/vhasxl.png
>>
File: 1613244894963464.jpg (61 KB, 641x490)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>41010251
>personalized chastity belt
Kek. Can't be mad at that.
I think Sunsis just might allow some preapproved belt limited anal affection as a laugh. It'll cost her a decent amount of goodgirl points, so you'll probably be sentencing her to some pretty intense cuck 'chores' in exchange for that precious minute or two, but she can worry about that later.
>>
File: 00093-3071473678.png (1.14 MB, 896x1185)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>41010251
>"you had lots of fun with my butt last night~"
>"i must've looked so silly with my tongue out~"
>"i want you to keep the key to my belt~"
>>
File: IMG_3160.jpg (73 KB, 634x798)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>41010251
NOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>41010251
>>41010275
I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking her chastity belt should have her big gold diamond thing on it. I think the whole thing should be gold though.
>>
File: 1701242866148329.gif (1.43 MB, 680x486)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>>41001283
>>41001338
>>41001362
>>41001861
>>41002389
Need a Rocky style training montage of Adagio's anal training, cucked to the point that she is literally busting her ass until she can take it like good buttslut >>41010251
>>
>>41010195
She loves doing this when she drags you along to hang out with her and her friends. Afterwards her friends will talk about how much of a creep you were, walking around with a boner the whole time like they wouldn’t notice. While she just listens and smiles to herself, occasionally apologizing for her “perverted” brother behavior.
>>
>>
>>41011201
Nice. Now we’re talking.
>>
>>41011201
Is this new? If so, based.
>>
File: 1696855052720093.jpg (473 KB, 1170x818)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>>41011201
Perfect.
>>
File: IMG_2183.png (134 KB, 421x510)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>41011201
Imagine how powerful they’d be if they actually teamed up…
>>
File: 1711658902788765.jpg (162 KB, 894x894)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_9752.png (550 KB, 1024x1024)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>41011784
>>41011201
>“Hey can I get in on this?”
>>
>>41012507
Cuckdagio makes a perfect Julia
>>
File: IMG_2148.png (203 KB, 432x533)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
Now someone turn Celestia into the mom
>>
>>41010303
Hot.
>>
File: IMG_3170.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>Why are you fornicating with your sisters when you should be getting me my chip?
>>
File: IMG_3166.jpg (330 KB, 997x626)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>
>>41013253
“Shouldn’t you be blowing up toy trains with dynamite or talking to a severed hand?”
>>
>>41013253
>taking over Vegas and becoming the new House, running it from the Lucky 38 Suite with all your sisters and cousins running and working in the different casinos
>>
>>41009928
There were really cool greens in that general
>>
File: IMG_3174.png (291 KB, 680x383)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
Imagine not sticking your peepee in this
>>
File: Poof.png (325 KB, 1023x576)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>>41014383
>>
File: 1684433348182225.jpg (3.67 MB, 2160x3063)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB JPG
>>41014383
>little Adagio describing the big beautiful busty lady she will become when she grows up to surpass the other girls, who are already showing, and marry cousin Anonymous
>...she's still waiting on it
>>
>>41014778
A girl can dream.
>>
File: IMG_0541.png (340 KB, 460x674)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>41014383
>>
File: IMG_3167.jpg (1.14 MB, 2080x2668)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.13 MB, 1374x1030)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>41014778
>>41015103
>>41015119
At least she grew a little taller.
>>
File: IMG_3176.png (1.07 MB, 1200x1600)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>
>>41015654
>>41016124
>"Would you like to borrow oooour bras, cousin Dagi~"
>"Yeah, we've outgrow theeese ones already anyway~"
>>
File: IMG_3177.png (736 KB, 707x1000)
736 KB
736 KB PNG
Clearly, ze raisin why our family is so horny and incestuous is due to the 1% of French bastard blood we have in us
>>
>>41016600
Is it terminal…?
>>
>>41013931
I wonder how Joe Pesci would ruin it this time.
>>
>>41016618
oui oui oui
baguette
>>
>>41013440
I want to lick the sweet off her tummy.
>>
>Go to the carnival with the girls for a night out
>The carnies keep telling Dagi she can’t ride the Ferris wheel without an adult
>>
File: 801276350816248571.jpg (82 KB, 631x726)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
I'd fuck cousin Dagi in her bootypipe so fucking hard.
>>
File: IMG_3179.png (137 KB, 338x329)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>
>>41019100
I wonder why they went with a one piece for her, doesn’t seem her style.
>>
>>41019298
It’s fine. She won’t be wearing it for long.
>>
>>41019298
She seems like a bit more of an "ease of access" type of girl to me
>>
File: 3336999.jpg (95 KB, 828x649)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>41019100
>>41019298
>>41019757
Imagine the amount of sunscreen she needs on that creamy alabaster skin, she's gotta be practically allergic to sunlight.
A one piece means she doesn't need as much sunscreen as more of her is covered, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind a through rubdown from her favorite brother anyway.
>>
File: 1707038240524107.jpg (512 KB, 3840x2160)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_3180.jpg (205 KB, 2048x1152)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>41020092
>>
>>41020092
>>41020363
Any address? I need to wash my car too.
>>
>>41020396
They only do family members.
>>
>>41019834
>she's gotta be practically allergic to sunlight.
Isn’t it fanon that she’s a vampire? I wonder how she’d react to pencils and Stars of David.
>>
File: 1512497886306.png (355 KB, 944x744)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>41020363
Celly be like
>>
File: IMG_3182.jpg (63 KB, 736x631)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>41020437
Imagine your sister succing you…
>>
>>41020092
>>41020363
I never realized how much I like this pairing until this thread.
>>
File: IMG_3185.jpg (367 KB, 1879x1080)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>41021731
Fire gets you warmed up.
Ice will help you cool down.
>>
File: IMG_3187.png (626 KB, 1200x675)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
What is her role in this family?
>>
>>41022126
Nobody remembers.
>>
>>41022126
She's one of Anon and Sunset's daughters from the future. She can't tell anyone because paradoxes or something so she just says she's a distant cousin.
>>
>>41021313
It could mean that if our children are immortal, we wouldn’t have to worry about the negative implications of the unthinkable.
>>
>>41021731
>>41021784
I want a sunnyscratch sister sandwich
>>
family friendly bump
>>
File: IMG_3181.png (1.02 MB, 3129x2233)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>
File: 1691054209304315.png (633 KB, 885x759)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>>
>>41024058
>Out getting shakes with your big sis and her friends.
>Get a text message from her while she sits across the table.
>"This isn't the only thing I'll suck dry~."
>Look up and see her making this face.
>>
File: 391487529038745982.png (463 KB, 690x867)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
>Using the restroom.
>Big sis walks in.
>You freeze in terror.
>She stares at your junk for a second.
>"Tsk tsk little bro, you should remember to lock the door if you don't want someone to walk in on you~."
>>
>>41024058
>>41024122
>when sis wants to try sucking you off while her mouth is still cool in between sips of her milkshake or whatever that is
>>
>>41024885
>when sis milks you and puts it in her milkshake
>>
>>41023252
I want to give my sister a family friendly bump
>>
>>41020363
>>41021784
Need this but my dick in between.
>>
File: IMG_3192.png (975 KB, 1617x865)
975 KB
975 KB PNG
>>
>>41025949
Sonata numbah 1
>>
File: IMG_3193.png (855 KB, 3150x5250)
855 KB
855 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3189.png (2.67 MB, 3000x8000)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3197.jpg (422 KB, 2400x1350)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/7L7fNV296h0?si=HWaNVaYBEtPADEDj
>>
File: IMG_3199.jpg (1.52 MB, 2000x1631)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>41026452
>And Adagio’s number 1 at having no boobs! Hahahaha!
>>
>>41016582
>>41027496
Girls, you're going to stop teasing your cousin, or else I'll be taking HER to the movies this Friday instead of you two.
>>
>>41027496
I do feel a little bad for Adagio… but seeing an older girl get bullied by two younger ones, especially over chest size, is kinda hot.
>>41027554
This reads like Adagio stole Anon’s phone. I guess with them being kids, Adagio can’t simply lay her hands on them like she would with her sisters when they mock her.
>>
>>41027554
>>41027933
>Next episode: Adagio gets cucked at the movies by her two loli cousins
>>
up
captcha: 42 ANA
>>
>>41027496
You wait right here, Adagio. No need to worry yourself, just watch while I correct these brats!
>>
File: IMG_3203.jpg (242 KB, 1600x999)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>41028940
>Oh nooo, don’t correct us right here on the beach in front of everyone, big bro! Anything but that…
>>
>>41028983
That’s right! Now you two are gonna look your cousin in the eye while she watches you getting just what you deserve and apologize for making fun of her!
>>
>>41028983
>tfw won't have Spoiled Milf aunt fighting over you with your cute and funny cousin
>>
>>41029794
The milfs need more love in general.
>>
>>41026896
This image just triggers something primal in my brain.
>>
File: 1710164759933541.jpg (224 KB, 1144x1800)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>41030583
>>
>>41022126
She’s original Anonymous. He created a doppleganger to take his place and turned himself into a girl so he could get away from everyone trying to jump his bones. He tries his best to stay inconspicuous and forgettable so that no one catches on.
>>
File: IMG_3212.png (1.09 MB, 1200x1600)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>41030583
>>
>human and eqgirl fillies
No.
>>
>>41031806
Fuck you. You’re not welcome here.
>>
>>41031000
>>41031467
Yes! These artist know what they’re doing.
>>
File: 1698426856427128.jpg (3.7 MB, 2500x3098)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB JPG
>>41032210
>>
File: IMG_3211.png (399 KB, 811x1095)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>41032670
>>
File: 1423976801372.gif (522 KB, 500x312)
522 KB
522 KB GIF
>>41007697
https://files.catbox.moe/57272z.gif
>>
>"Nyan, nyan, little bro."
>>
>>41033101
A cat is fine too
>>
File: Sunset-SD-1.jpg (1.11 MB, 2537x1445)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>"Good morning bro"
>>
>>41033541
Waking up every morning and kissing her over and over and then kissing her all over.
>>
>>41033541
*sigh*
I guess we’re skipping school today…again
>>
>>41031099
Selfcest kino accepted
>>
>>41032994
I still think we can break Dagi more. Wat do?
>>
File: IMG_3205.jpg (184 KB, 1439x1388)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
Wash them with your tongue, boy
>>
File: 1713840798967330.png (1.51 MB, 1880x2200)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>41032994
Kek. Damn. Cuckvision is not for everyone.
>>41034435
>"My daughter is a WHAT!?"
>"Damn it! That child... I should have known when the girl started falling behind her sisters'... development."
>"This won't do. Hmm..."
>A while later, Chrysalis arrives at her sister's place and knocks on the door
>making sure to do so while she was sure her sister was out
>Opening the door instead was the boy, her sister's son, Anonymous
>only half clothed
>She was momentarily distracted by his sweaty, naked torso
>And the look on her face was... well, Anon couldn't tell if she was amused or disgusted
>Perhaps both
>But she quickly shook herself out of her momentary stupor
>"Boy!"
>She grabbed Anon by the hem of his pants and forcefully pulled him in
>"I'd have words with you."
>She dragged him back inside his own house
>Once the door was slammed shut she got right down to business, shoving her cool hand straight into Anon's pants and grabbing him by the tender manhood
>After the shiver of shock and pleasure had finished shooting its way up his spine he opened his mouth to address her
>But she pulled her other hand up and shut his mouth with her finger
>"Do not speak. I'll get straight to the point of this."
>She scowled
>"To be frank, I had hoped my precious little screwup- ahem, my eldest, despite herself, would have at least succeeded in managing to carrying on my lineage, eventually... But apparently, when she's not too busy being made to clean up after her sisters, or that damn sister of yours, or any of her other countless, infernal cousins..."
>She frowns, pinching her brow before glaring at Anon again
>"...INSTEAD she's getting her kicks through the backdoor, having you play around with her skinny rear instead of... Agh!"
>She practically growled recalling the rumors she had heard being whispered between the other moms but chose to ignore
>"Never mind... No doubt I could count on my other two to get the job done right, as I'm sure you're just as certain."
>She shoots Anon a knowing, almost smugly proud look as she squeezes her grip on him ever so gently
>"...but to be honest, and I say this as their loving mother of course, the prospect of that doesn't exactly ease my mind over this succession issue."
>Anon feels her shiver herself
>"My best hopes went down the drain whenever it was that sister of theirs got that precious, poofy head of hers hopelessly mixed up. I would have rather it hadn't come to this, but it looks like their mother is going to have to take things into her own hand..."
>She looks down and then back up at him as she smirks
>>
File: 1795799632108879.png (116 KB, 433x881)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>41035166
>"I'll have you over later to help me teach that brat of mine a lesson. But for now... I think I want a taste for myself."
>She looks around Anon's home, her sister's house
>"And this is the perfect place~"
>Grabbing him by the pants again she pulls him up to his own room
W-wait, Auntie! You don't want to g-
>She did not listen, she had little time before her sister would return
>She was not going to stop to hear the boy's nervous chattering
>Nor was she going to stop to wonder about the strange sounds she could hear coming from somewhere up the stairs
>They must have some weird pet around here or something
>When she threw open the door though, she found the source...
>Her sister's daughter naked on the boy's bed, sitting at the edge with her legs spread wide
>biting her lip and looking satisfied as she held some massive, orange, poof-
>Between the girl's legs was her own daughter, blindfolded with her hands tied behind her back, kneeling on the floor and lapping at Shimmer's clearly used cunt
>When she saw the door open, Sunset's face shifted from a pleasurable smile to a wide-eyed look of silent shock
>She quickly pulled Adagio off of her sopping wet crotch and dropped the hapless girl to the floor, her tongue still waggling as she fell
>Adagio however, being blindfolded...
>"Ahn~ Mashter, you're back! Ha haaa~"
>The poof headed girl moaned as grinned up from the floor, her face smeared with Anon and Sunset's fresh mess
>"Listen, look!"
>She used her still smiling face to push her shaky rear end up, excitedly flinging around the dripping juices she had leaking from the sides of the belt she was wearing over her own crotch, as she wagged it back and forth at the two of them still standing in the doorway
>unashamedly displaying her belted bottom to them, as well as the circular opening in the back that exposed her own rear hole
>...or would have
>had she not been very clearly stuffed with a large, jeweled plug
>"See!? I've been keeping my butt ready for you all day, just like Mistress said to! Haa haaaa~"
>She huffed and puffed during her struggle to explain
>"M-mistress says that haaa that if it pleases you ha haaaa I-I can remove the blindfold next time for sure! Haaaa~"
>Her wagging sped up
>"W-what are you waiting for, Master! Use me, use me, use me! I promise haa haa to squeeze real hard for you haaa and get all the leftover seed out! I've been practicing!"
>Anon simply clammed up a as he slowly looked up over to his aunt Chrysalis
>And the look on her face was... well, Anon could tell...
>She was not amused
>>
I have to stop coming here before bed. This place gets me too worked up.
>>
>>41032670
>>41032757
Smack it! Grab it! Plap it! Bop it!
>>41033101
>big sis when your parents say you can’t get a pet
>>41032994
Nice. That’s pretty good.
>>41034881
My Sunsis is just about the only one I would consider doing this for, no lie. Especially is she repays me with >>41033101
>>41035166
>>41035170
Imagine Adagio’s panic when she realizes her mother is there. Imagine if after all her desperate attemps at explaining herself and the situation Chrysalis didn’t even respond and just kept her tied up while she had her way with Anon too before leaving, without so much as a word to her daughter.
>>
>>41034881
You’re lucky you’re hot…
>>
>>41032994
Thank you.
I had a similar thought as well actually, but no skills to manifest it through..
>>
File: IMG_3222.jpg (59 KB, 850x390)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>41035448
Do you have dirty dreams about your sisters, Anon?
>>
>>
File: IMG_3223.png (718 KB, 4037x4476)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
Does she know?
>>
>>41037008
Home…
>>41037315
I sure hope so, we do it almost all day now.
>>
>>41037315
Impossible! I always wash them before I put them back!
>>
>"Alright, little bro. I've gone through your browser history... and you... seem to have a type."
>>
>>41038491
>shit pants.
>>
>>41038491
I usually don't post anything due to being made to wait a minute to post for some reason, but I will wait here idle like a fucking retard for you, anon.

Saved. Green and all. Holy fuck. I think I just became a Shimmerfag. GG WP.
>>
File: 1689314258655728.png (184 KB, 542x1489)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>41038491
Short hair Mommy Sunsis!
>>
>>41038491
>"And to help you lose interest in those sites, I let you experience the real thing, so..."
>>
>>41038491
>>41039302
I need a mommy sis
>>
MIGRATION TIME
>>41039547

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.